Miss Rose - Cold Case

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left Alex dangling from the dungeon ceiling, hard and glistening. I picked a pair of toys - not props I often used for myself. A thick, ridged purple dildo about Alex's size, and a string of round, clear glass beads. I sat in my lush red chair, legs spread, and watching Alex as he stared at me in turn. I slowly pushed the long violet cock into my aching pussy. I barely restrained a loud moan to finally feel something inside me. It wasn't Alex's dick but it still felt very good. The dildo made a wet sound as I slid it into wetness. Alex's mouth hung open and his lovely dark eyes fixed on the toy between my legs, moving in and out of me.

"You're beautiful, Miss Rose," he told me.

I shoved the dildo deep inside me once more, feeling my hungry slit squeezing and clinging when I pulled it out again. I lifted the toy cock to my lips and licked it slowly, sensually. Alex's dick twitched and he was panting. I hiked my skirt up a little higher, angling my hips. I trailed the smooth glass beads over my dripping labia until they were slippery and wet, though still cold. I touched the first one against my anus and then pushed until it popped past the tight ring of muscle, up into my ass.

"Oh..." Alex probably didn't realize he had said anything.

I slid the other five beads into my asshole, one at a time. I felt their slowly warming weight inside me. Every subtle shift of my body made the glass spheres move and rub inside of me. My pussy squeezed involuntarily, clenching at the feel of something pushing against the sensitive nerves there, but my cunt was empty now, just beads pressing from the behind.

"Miss Rose..."

Alex's voice was little more than a dry whisper. His body trembled and his cock was oozing a continuous stream of pale precum. I stood and went to Alex, my heels clicking on the floor and glass beads moving inside my ass with every step.

"Yes?" I asked in a low, sultry voice. "What do you want, Alex?"

"Please, Miss Rose..."

"Please what?" I would make him ask, make him beg. The pleasure would be all the sweeter for the protracted tension. He would be as much a slave to it as he was to me, and he was in good hands.

"Please, Miss Rose, I need..." Alex said. "May I? Please...?"

I don't think he ever wanted anything as much as he wanted to cum right then. He would want other things more, perhaps, but not until later.

I closed my hand around his feverishly hot cock and was rewarded with an immediate moan. Alex's penis was huge in my hand, longer and bigger around by almost an inch both ways than the dildo I had just filled myself with as the pleasure took him, filled him.

Almost immediately, Alex's cock throbbed in my hand. His fists clenched against the cuffs that held them overhead and his hips bucked wildly. His eyes squeezed shut and his head fell back. Sweat ran in crooked, silvery lines down his lean body and Alex cried out. The geyser of sperm from his dick was astonishing, a full dozen hard pulses that spat ribbons of creamy sperm up into the air and spattered like white paint across my black corset. It must have been days since Alex last came. He was probably too busy.

Pale spunk dripped down my dress, several round, pearly drops even tumbling slowly down my smooth cleavage. Alex went boneless and limp in his cuffs, letting the hook carry most of his weight. I scooped up a huge, dripping gob of cum and licked it from my fingers. It was musky and thick as cream. When my fingers were glistening and clean, I unlaced my corset. I unzipped my dress and stepped out of it, leaving myself clad only in my knee-high heeled boots.

"Oh..."

Alex's eyes were open now and fixed on me once more. I stood there for a lingering moment, letting him watch me. Letting the anticipation begin to build again. I let my head fall back, rolling my hips in small circles. The heavy glass beads moved and pressed inside my ass. I heard Alex's breath growing heavier, watched his eyes widen and his cock rising swiftly into hardness again.

He seemed to have revived somewhat, so I unhooked him from the ceiling. I took a small key from a drawer in the table beside my chair and unlocked Alex's handcuffs. Alex bit his lip, looking a little disappointed, I thought, and rubbed his wrists.

"Are you finished with-?" he started to ask.

I was not done. I pulled on the chain and led Alex to my bed. I hooked my fingers through his collar and swept his bare feet out from under him. Alex landed in the sheets, hands raised and closing into fists. The future cop had already taken some kind of training in the martial arts. If I had been some enemy, he would not have remained there long. But Alex stared up at me, felt my fingers against his throat and the weight of his collar. Alex did not fight back as I bound his wrists and ankles to the four carved wooden posts, spread-eagle across the satin sheets like a sacrifice.

"My knots are good," I told Alex. "They won't tighten if you struggle, but they won't let you loose, either."

Leaving Alex to wonder for the moment, I went to the shelves on the opposite wall and selected one of the largest cock rings, a circle of flexible black plastic. It was not the strangest or most adventurous of my toys, but Alex was a beginner. There would be time for more exotic lessons later. But even this would serve its purpose... I did not want my young student to be done too quickly. The longer I held off his next climax, the bigger it would be.

Alex eyed me nervously - but did not protest - as I pulled the ring down over his swiftly hardening dick and tightening balls. According to other men, the ring did not hurt, but it felt strange, especially the first time.

I stepped up onto the bed, standing over Alex. It was difficult to balance the heeled boots on the mattress, but this was not my first rodeo. I knew exactly what I was doing. I knew how the view would affect Alex... Looking up at me looming over him, staring up my legs to the wet, welcoming pink of my cunt and at the black cord of the beads nestled between the white globes of my ass.

Alex's gaze flicked back and forth between my eyes and further south. He was thinking about those little glass orbs inside me. So was I. They pressed inside me, heavy and cold, against my anus, against my pussy. They made me feel at once full and agonizingly empty. My hungry cunt squeezed on nothing and the fire of lust burning inside me was swiftly building to a blinding white-hot blaze.

I grabbed the silk cord and gave it a small tug at first, just enough to pull the bead against my asshole. The smooth glass rubbed inside me. I tugged more and the bead slid free. My pussy gushed, dripping and spraying down onto Alex's flushed chest. I pulled again and again, each glass ball popping from my ass and making my slit dribble in pleasure. Alex's cock swelled and grew, even bigger than before, with the tight black ring allowing less blood to flow back into his body. He looked a little light-headed, dreamy... Innocent, I thought. It made my body pulse with desire.

"And now I'm empty," I said. I dropped the beads over the edge of the bed. They clattered to the floor.

Alex hesitated before answering. "Please use my cock, Miss Rose. Let me... fuck you."

"You want to be my toy, Alex? To submit to me? You want me to pleasure myself on you?"

"Yes, please...! Use me, Miss Rose. Please, I want to make you cum..."

I straddled my deliciously willing student. Every inch of my skin felt hot, tight, and prickled with sensation. I smelled Alex's sweat and his musky, masculine scent. I inhaled, drawing the sense of him deep. But I desired him even deeper.

I grabbed Alex's thick, hard cock and slid my cunt down over the flushed head. The sensation of him filling me was like drowning in sweet honey. My orgasm was immediate and surged through my entire body. I steadied myself with one hand in the center of Alex's chest, my polished nails digging into his sweat-slicked skin. I sank his impressive dick deep into me and he pierced me to the core. His thick cock stroked and pistoned inside my pussy, making me drip excitement over his balls with every thrust.

I rode Alex hard, caressing him with every wet inch of my cunt, filled by his flushed length. I felt the smooth ring around the base of his cock. The distinctly inorganic feel was an exotic counterpoint to the silk and steel of his cock. I rose and fell, in body and pleasure, rose and fell. Alex groaned and strained against his bonds, involuntarily reaching for me.

"No," I told him. "Be still, Alex."

I grabbed the chain attached to his collar and lifted myself off of his cock. Alex stifled a moan. I leaned back and nuzzled the head of his dick against my ass. His cock was slick from my climax. Achingly slowly, I lowered myself, letting Alex open me, spread me only gradually. He was much larger than my glass beads, and so much better. I let none of it show on my face, of course, but I struggled a little to take his entire length.

Alex was streaming sweat and he grabbed at the ropes with white knuckles with the effort of lying still, letting me use him. He watched, jaw clenched, as his dick split my pale cheeks and slid into my taut pink hole. I felt every subtle ridge and curve of him, felt the flared head tugging just slightly, keeping him inside me when I reached the apex of my thrust. There was none of the frustration here that I had felt with the beads. Alex filled me to bursting, stretched me and stroked me from so deep within.

It was smooth and hot inside me. Alex alternated between short, panting breaths and not breathing at all as he reveled in the feeling of my body gripping his cock. It was not long at all before I was hurtling over the edge and soaring through orgasm. My pussy streamed across Alex's chest and stomach.

It was too much for my poor student. His dick swelled and grew even thicker inside my ass. His whole body clenched almost as hard as his cock. Alex strained against the ropes around his wrists and ankles. The knots creaked but held.

"Miss Rose, I'm so close," Alex groaned. "Please, may I... may I cum?"

"Beg for it," I commanded. It was not just for his education - I wanted to hear it, too. I wanted to hear him aching to flood my body. "Beg, Alex."

"Please, Miss Rose. Oh, god... please! Please let me cum. It feels so good inside you. I... I can't take it any more. It's too hot and tight and smooth. Please, Miss Rose. Let me cum...!"

"You may, and you must," I told him.

I leaned in and pulled on his chain leash, tugging his face up into a hard, possessive kiss. Alex's cock exploded inside me, gushing with molten liquid heat that seemed to fill every part of me, flowing and fountaining into my ass with every hard pulse. I squeezed and milked him for every drop until I was full of Alex's cum.

He closed his eyes and fell back into the satin sheets, sweating and panting. I straddled him a moment longer, enjoying the feel of his dick inside me. When I stood and stepped down from the bed, my student's sperm streamed in thick ribbons down my thighs. It felt good dripping from my asshole, slippery and hot.

I went to the corners of the bed and untied Alex. I sat down next to him in the sweaty tangle of sheets. I removed the ring from around the base of his cock, then gently rubbed the reddened skin of his wrists. Alex opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"You did very well, Alex," I told him. I stroked his hair back from his face. "You were responsive and obedient. And disobedient when you needed to be. How do you feel?"

Alex was quiet for a moment. He closed his fingers around my hand. They were shaking.

"Good," he said. "I... I feel good. Safe. Desired and protected. Is that strange?"

"No. A part of the pleasure of pain is the comfort that it invites. That can and should come after a proper scene." I put my arms around Alex and pulled him close against me. "You placed yourself in my hands utterly, and trusted that I would both protect and please you. Did I?"

"Yes, Miss Rose. Thank you. I..." Alex nuzzled my neck and then drew back, blinking. "I have an idea. May I make a phone call?"

"Of course," I said. I rose and went to his folded clothes, removed the cell phone from his pocket and held it up. "But I hope I'm not done teaching you for the night."

"No, Miss Rose," Alex agreed.

I tossed the phone to him. Alex swiped it unlocked and tapped an icon. "Detective Reyes," he said, smiling at me. "I think I know where our guy is."

_____

Alex called me a few days later to let me know what had happened. Just as Alex suspected, his errant businessman was with his domme at her home. He was worried about the coming merger and sought the particular sort of protection only his mistress could provide. She took him to her bed and kept him in her arms - and restraints - until the day of the deal. But then he arrived right at the office in impeccable suit and tie, right on time and ready to sign the paperwork.

"She never called the police or his boss," Alex told me.

"Of course not," I said. "It would have violated the trust between them."

There was a pause on the other end of the line. "I'm taking a lot of units next semester and doing another internship. The finals are going to be a real nightmare."

"You're always welcome to come stay with me, Alex," I told him.

"Thank you, Miss Rose."

12