Missed Offense Ch. 03

Story Info
Morgan, Taylor, Brad and Troy let the truth come out.
5.1k words
4
40.8k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChaseQ
ChaseQ
90 Followers

Morgan pulled her car onto the main highway and accelerated rapidly. Her mind was passing over the events of the day. 'The day didn't go the way I thought it would.' she thought. To begin with, Brad was not supposed to be there. Her thoughts stayed with him for a moment. The thought of him just taking her like he did made her skin tingle. That was something she had never experienced before. Morgan was 30…ish and quite monogamous. She had never strayed in her marriage even though the thought had danced through her head on several occasions.

Morgan may not have consciously noticed her sex drive changing but her reasoning about what took place that day and the information she had been carrying for so long about her husband and Taylor could have told her as much. She didn't want revenge for what was happening between Taylor and her husband Troy.

What happened with Brad was something that happens when two people who find one another attractive are alone and hardly dressed. Especially when the female of the two flirts as hard as Morgan had. In Morgan's mind, she was going to walk right out of that kitchen to the pool and let Brad watch her tight ass as she did. She thought that standing there was what did it. Letting Brad just stand there and look at her in her smallest of bikinis. Knowing he was looking so hard at her and wanting to see more yet trying so hard not to look at her, that was arousing. When Brad pulled open his shorts and revealed his stiff cock, Morgan's flirt game was over. Her abdomen seemed to light up in a warm glow and her whole body tingled with expectation and excitement. Had her mind gotten past staying calm and appearing unruffled she might have dropped to her knees and sucked his smooth shaft into her watering mouth. Instead, Morgan just calmly stood there and let Brad do as his lust dictated. She knew it would end with him thrusting into her until his penetrating cock erupted. That would quench their lust.

The matter of Troy and Taylor was separate. Morgan had hoped to keep it that way until she was forced into the corner by Taylor. She knew everything now. Morgan now wondered if Taylor would just run. Would Taylor simply avoid her and fade away into her past now that it was all out in the open? She hoped not. What she didn't understand was why Taylor was so mad about her and Brad when she and Troy had done much more. She knew Taylor had been with two other men besides her husband, why would it upset her so bad if he got a little on the side as well? Morgan understood everything that was going on to a certain degree. It was a cruel joke of nature. As a woman passes 30, her sexual desire begins to increase and her inhibitions decrease. As a man passes 30, his desire begins to decrease which he combats with trying to add excitement. Morgan thought about it. Less than five minutes from her house it hit her. Taylor was playful, the life of the party but a woman who stifled her sexuality for her husband, maybe bored in the way he delivered but fully confident in her ability to satisfy him. Morgan herself was too embarrassed to let Troy know that her needs were changing. She knew that much. Years back Troy mentioned some more 'exciting' things and she let him have it pretty bad. How could she go back to him now and suggest the same things? Troy was easy. He was looking for excitement that he didn't get at home and he found it with Taylor. Morgan laughed to herself 'This is a soap opera.' Little did Taylor know, Brad was looking for more than Taylor was giving. Morgan's abdomen tingled with a new thought. She turned it over in her head as she turned into her driveway. Troy was already home and worrying about what he would face with Morgan.

"Hey baby." Morgan said as she dropped her keys onto the kitchen counter.

"Hey." Troy replied with a somewhat reserved tone. "Are you mad Morgan?"

"Do you love her or is it just sex?" She asked and added. "You know I know what you two have been up to."

Troy lowered his head as though he felt shamed. "It's just sex. I'm sorry. Does Brad know?"

"No, I don't think so unless Taylor filled him in after I left. I doubt she did though."

Troy looked relieved. "I don't blame you for what you did with him. I deserved it."

"What do you think about my call? Taylor told me about the threesome you wanted."

"I'm waiting for the axe to fall…" Troy said beaten. "… I thought you were going to leave me the last time I brought it up so I don't expect any different this time."

"Why do you want a threesome Troy? Honestly."

"Honestly, I think you are beautiful and sexy, I think Taylor is very attractive. The thought of seeing you two together like that…" Troy paused. "Just thinking of you two together like that is more than I can stand."

Morgan shook her head and walked out of the room. Troy knew that she had reached her breaking point and tried to accept as much.

Morgan returned wearing only lace thong panties. She approached Troy who was sitting at the kitchen table. "Just waiting for tomorrow is more than I can stand." Morgan stood in front Troy waiting for his reply. He was looking up at her in complete surprise. Once he realized it was not as he thought, he stood from his chair to kiss her, Morgan pushed him back down. "Is that what you want to do?"

Troy's large hand went under the strap of Morgan's panties and pulled them to the floor. His fingers caressed her slit and then went deep into her body. Morgan moaned. His fingers flitted deep inside of her setting off tingling sparks throughout her body. Her body reacted by growing wetter and also taking the strength from her knees. Morgan's legs jerked and trembled involuntarily. "Don't fall down on me baby." Troy said as he stood to take a breast into his mouth. Morgan's arms went around Troy in an effort to hold herself up. Her nails bit into his back. It was no use. Troy could bring her to orgasm with only his fingers and for Morgan at least, standing during an orgasm was physically impossible. Morgan's legs gave out completely.

Without removing his fingers from her body, Troy put his free arm around her torso and picked her up. He continued his fluttering assault on her senses from deep inside her body as she dangled off of the floor in his grasp moaning helplessly. Despite the painful bulge in his pants, Troy didn't take it out. He wanted to see her come. He turned and lowered Morgan onto the kitchen table until she was flat on her back. With her ass at the table edge, he pushed her legs apart and sat down. Troy buried his face between her legs and attacked her clit with a vengeance. His tongue flitted over the surface of it and then he would lick it hard. Every now and then he would suck it before sliding his tongue into her body to lap at her juices before starting the pattern over again. Morgan drew her knees to her chest and held them there. Her breath came in quick shallow bursts and her legs jerked against the restraint of her hands. Morgan was close. Troy slid his fingers deep into her body and flitted his tongue across her swollen clit.

Troy's could feel the wetness of Morgan core as she released her sexual tension in one wet flood of orgasm. He tore open his pants as fast as he could, eager to penetrate her with his throbbing body and feel her complete wetness. With his pants open and his cock out, he slid Morgan back on the table, climbed up and thrust into her. His cock found pussy that his fingers never touched. Morgan gasped again in pleasure. Troy thrust in and slid out repeatedly, focused on the sensation of her body stretched around his. When Troy's abdomen finally tightened and his cock ached for release, he pressed deep into her and cried out. Come shot from his body into hers in long gulping pulses that made him moan and press so much harder against her. His blurry eyes closed tight until he finished and only opened after he had collapsed on top of her with breathless satisfaction. Morgan wrapped her arms around her man and held him tight. They would talk later.

Troy and Morgan showered together and dressed for the evening. For Morgan that was tight sweats and a t-shirt, for Troy it was loose sweats and a t-shirt. A quick phone call to the pizza house had pizza in their laps in less than thirty minutes. It was now time to talk.

"Troy…" Morgan began. "…how do you feel about Brad and me fucking?"

Troy looked at her. "It doesn't bother me, I understand."

"Do you still want to have Taylor over tomorrow?"

"Yea."

"I want to have Brad over too." Morgan admitted.

"You want to fuck him?"

"Do you want to fuck Taylor?"

Brad thought for a moment and then began slowly nodding his head. "Yea, I guess I do. So you want to fuck Brad?"

"I would like to fuck both of you." Morgan said. "Does that bother you?"

"I'm getting hard thinking about it."

"Show me." Morgan said with a smile.

Troy stood from his chair and slid his sweats down. His hard shaft stood up attesting to his arousal. He was hard indeed. Morgan crawled over to him and took it into her mouth. It wasn't long before Troy carried Morgan to the bedroom where he was once again thrusting into her and releasing. The two lovers drifted off to sleep wrapped in one another's arms, exhausted and satisfied.

After having a light breakfast, Morgan decided it was time to call Taylor to make sure she was serious about coming over. "Hi Taylor, it's Morgan. Are we still on for today?"

The phone was silent for a moment. "Brad knows that I know. It came out last night."

"So--- what?"

"He wants to talk to you--- and Troy. I think he has an idea about what's been going on."

"Where is he?"

"He's here, he's in the shower right now."

"Do you think he'll come over?"

"Yea, probably."

"Just tell him when he's out that Troy and I are home and he can come over. Just let us know when he's on his way."

"Are you sure that's okay with Troy?"

"It's fine. Just let me know."

"Okay. Bye."

"Bye."

Morgan talked to Troy and their conversation was interrupted by the phone. It was Brad. Morgan talked to him and assured him everything was okay. If he wanted to speak to them both it would be better if he just came over. Taylor made a nervous call to Morgan and fifteen minutes later Brad arrived.

Tension was in the air. Brad was nervous about having fucked the wife of the man who lived in this house; Troy was nervous about having the husband of the woman he was fucking come to his house. Morgan was excited. Her attitudes and ideas about sex began changing in her late twenties. The memories of her scolding Troy years ago when he suggested experimenting in the bedroom pushed her to repress her new feelings. Now, after repressing for several years Morgan took the opportunity to liberate not only her own feelings but those of Troy, Brad and Taylor. Morgan felt like the guys could get through this easily. Taylor she felt would be the holdout. Could she handle seeing her husband with another woman?

Brad and Troy greeted each other and shook hands. So far so good Morgan thought.

"Guys, lets sit down." Morgan said extending her hand in the direction of the living room. The trio walked to the living room and found a seat. Brad sat in the chair furthest from Troy. Morgan sat next to Troy on the couch and put her arm around his shoulder.

"So Brad, Morgan said that you wanted to come over and talk with us." Troy began.

Brad looked a little uncomfortable but maintained his composure. "Yea. If it's okay I'll just cut to the chase."

"Sure." Troy agreed. "I'm good. Go ahead."

"Taylor told me what happened yesterday, between her and Morgan so--- I know Morgan told you over the phone. I just thought it would be better for us to sit face to face and talk about anything instead of just letting it sit."

"Do you know about anything else besides what happened yesterday?" Troy asked looking for any change in Brad's expression. He saw none and Brad answered evenly.

"Taylor is tight lipped but I think I have a pretty good idea from the little she did tell me. She told me about the threesome."

Troy nodded his head. Morgan looked at him to see the expression on his face. Finally Troy spoke and looked between Morgan and Brad as he did. "Morgan here killed the threesome idea. It was a bad idea anyway."

"I don't know about a bad idea, any guy would be one lucky son of a bitch to sleep with two women like Morgan and Taylor. I just didn't like that I wasn't that lucky guy."

"Yea, that's why it was a bad idea and what consequently killed it" Brad began. "We decided that you should be here so we turned the threesome into a foursome. If you're up for it?"

Brad's face went blank for a moment. "You mean the two women and then us---?" He didn't finish the statement.

Troy nodded again. "If your up for it--- and if Taylor is up for it."

The way things were going, to anyone else that would seem like an odd statement. Taylor had been with Troy on more than one occasion. It would stand to reason that Brad could have another go with Morgan just to be fair.

"I'll call her." Morgan said standing up from the couch. She quickly disappeared around the corner.

Troy leaned forward in his seat to address his guest. "So Brad, can you handle both of us fucking Morgan? That's what she wants."

"I thought you would fuck Taylor and I would be with Morgan, you know, after the two women did their thing together."

Troy shook his head. "No, she wants us to gang bang her.

"What about Taylor?"

"Hell, we'll bang her too. After watching those two women together I'll be ready to bust off another nut. Can you do it?"

Brad smiled sheepishly and shrugged his shoulders. "I've never tried."

"Think of it this way. We're watching the two women with each other and just can't keep away so you approach Morgan and fuck her. You watch a little more and see Taylor bending over sucking Morgan's breasts and 'bam' you slide it in and hit it right there while she's doing her business with Morgan.

Morgan came back into the room. "Well boys, I talked to Taylor. She's relieved everything is okay. Everything is okay isn't it?"

The two guys looked at each other and back to Morgan. "Yea."

Morgan smiled. "I invited her over for lunch so she'll be over in a couple of hours."

"I can go get her." Brad chimed in.

"No, I offered. She wanted to drive herself over."

"Did you mention the original plans?" Troy asked dubiously.

"Yes."

"And?"

"She didn't reply. I just know she's coming over. She did ask how she should dress."

Brad spoke up. "What did you tell her?"

"Very casual." Morgan said with a twinkle in her eye. "I did think of something that I wanted to ask you two about."

Brad and Troy waited for her to continue.

"Morgan's face reddened slightly. I know that she's a little uncomfortable or uncertain. What if we all treat her, I mean all three of us show her all of the attention when she comes in?"

Brad and Troy looked at each other again, unsure of what Morgan meant.

Brad spoke up. "Like a co-ed gang bang? Two men and a woman ganging up on a woman?"

Morgan shrugged as if to say 'I hadn't thought of it that way' and then said with her smile. "Yea, I guess so. A co-ed gang bang."

"If we're showing her all of the attention, what about you?" Troy asked as if working out a logistical problem.

Morgan shrugged.

"She'll be here in a couple of hours?" Brad clarified. Morgan nodded and left the room.

Troy and Brad talked between each other and agreed that Morgan's plan was a good one. They each went to a sitting chair by the wall and undressed.

Morgan came back into the room to see Troy and Brad standing in the middle of the room completely naked. Each had solid erections that stood seemingly straight up.

Morgan was dressed for the occasion. She looked at the two men and their equipment with obvious approval. Morgan untied her robe let it slide from her body. The robe was all that stood between them and her naked body. Troy and Brad would take her together.

Morgan approached to two men and abruptly took Troy in her arms and kissed him deeply with her tongue. Brad wasted no time in pressing himself against Morgan's back. He lifted her hair away and began kissing and licking her neck and ear. His free hand slid between her legs and caressed her body. There was no need to linger long, Morgan was already quite wet before Brad even touched her.

Troy knew that Brad's fingers were dancing inside of Morgan's body because her kisses would freeze momentarily and she would shudder slightly. Troy lowered his hand to find her swollen clitoris. His finger, wet with her juices, slid back and forth over her clit's surface in concert with Brad's fingers that were inside of her. Morgan was frozen. She didn't even try to return Troy's kisses now. Her mouth gaped open and her eyes were closed. Sounds of ecstasy would escape her throat in shaky uncontrollable squeaks. There was no doubt Morgan was watching some kind of fireworks show behind her closed eyes and was enjoying it immensely.

Troy lowered his head and began nipping and sucking Morgan's nipples. As Brad massaged Morgan from the inside, he dropped to his knees and began kissing and licking her legs. Morgan was having her breasts sucked, her clit rubbed, her legs licked and her pussy fingered all at that same time. Her legs were now refusing to hold her up. She would happily fall to the floor. Troy turned Morgan around and picked her up by lifting her legs into a sitting position and leaning her back against his chest. This pulled her legs apart and allowed Brad a front row seat to her dripping wet pussy. Brad pressed his face between her legs and immediately slid his tongue inside of her. The smell and taste of her body seemed to make his erection throb even harder. Brad's body was telling him to fuck her now which he badly wanted to do now but he would wait.

Brad lifted Morgan's legs into the air so that he turned her upside down against Troy. This put her pussy into Troy's face and her face into Troy's throbbing erection. As Troy slid his tongue into her body, Morgan grabbed his hips and rammed his cock into her mouth. Brad helped Troy hold her inverted until Troy's legs began giving out in much the same way Morgan's had earlier. Brad pulled Morgan's legs from Troy's shoulders and lowered her so that Troy had Morgan under her arms and Brad had her by her legs. The shocks of ecstasy radiating through her body drained her of her strength so that the two men held a dangling woman ravaged by orgasm. Even though Morgan was unable to move she desired more. Brad would soon deliver just that. More.

They lowered Morgan to the floor and covered her with their bodies. Troy and Brad pressed their erections against her, against her legs, arms, chest, face and stomach. They seemingly kissed and licked every inch of her. They rolled her over and did more of the same. Had she opened her eyes she could not have seen clearly. She felt as if she were floating on a sea of tingling electricity. Morgan was distantly aware that she had sucked both of them and that both of her breasts had been sucked at the same time. Fingers that felt different entered her body at will and her body was being pulled and rolled into different positions. Morgan was experiencing one continuing orgasm. Her fingers and toes curled tightly and then would abruptly release. Troy was the first to penetrate her with his cock. Morgan knew that she was now being fucked.

Morgan could feel her body bounce back and forth on the floor as Troy rapidly thrust into her over and over. She felt like he was hitting her stomach inside. Her warm fluid covered his body. Brad was licking and sucking her breasts with a voracious appetite.. Troy finally gasped and moaned as he released. He would normally press into her as he ejaculated but this time he continued fucking her until he felt the rush of ejaculation stop.

ChaseQ
ChaseQ
90 Followers
12