Missed Offense Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy pulled away and Brad took his place between her legs. Brad pressed Morgan's legs back and began fucking her with the same efforts that Troy had. Troy began licking and kissing Morgan's face and neck. Morgan moaned with every thrust, her pussy was gaping and covered with come; hers, Troy's and soon to be Brad's. Brad thrust with all of his remaining strength and pulled Morgan onto him by her legs. He held himself as he came. Brad held his breath when he came. His hot come fired into her body and was met with another short orgasm and come of Morgan's own. As the last pulse fired from his cock, Brad let out his breath and lowered himself to the floor next to her.

"Oh my gosh." Morgan sighed. Her eyes were closed and she rolled her head from Brad on one side of her to Troy on the other. "My whole body is tingling." She said to Troy. He gave her a happily tired smile and sat up. "Ready to go again?" He asked.


Morgan dreamily shook her head. "No way mister, Taylor is next on the menu. She'll be here in less than an hour. Are you two ready to go again?"

Brad chimed in. "I better get cleaned up then. Should I use the guest shower?"

"Yea." Troy said. "Towels are in the cabinet. Everything you need should be in there."

Brad took his clothes from the chair and left the room. Troy kissed Morgan on the forehead and caressed her cheek. "We better get moving too." He stood and offered his hand to help her up which she gladly took. Troy then gathered his clothes from the chair and walked with Morgan to the bedroom where they showered together and prepared for Taylor to arrive.

Taylor had spent the previous hour getting ready to leave for Morgan and Troy's house. She debated on what to wear and finally made her decision. Taylor was nervous and excited. The butterflies in her stomach were a constant reminder that she would soon be leaving for the unknown. In the back of her mind she wondered about Brad and how it was going so far with Morgan and Troy. She and Morgan discussed it on the phone and Taylor told her to go ahead and get the guys warmed up. Would they be too tired now to do anything? She wondered.

Taylor arrived right on time. Morgan answered the door wearing a form fitting chemise and thigh stockings. Taylor stood there in a thigh length trench coat belted around her waist, dark stockings and high heels. They guys looked on. Brad was in a pair of boxers and a tank top. Troy was wearing a pair of low riding lounge pants tied around his waist and no shirt. Morgan closed the door behind Taylor and went back to her.

"Can I take your jacket?" She asked.

Taylor unbuckled her belt and slowly opened her trench coat. She was wearing a matching black lace thong and bra. Morgan looked her up and down as she took Taylor's coat. She tossed the coat in the direction of the guys and turned back around.

"Welcome." Morgan said just before putting her arms around Taylor and kissing her deeply. Taylor returned the kiss. The two men approached and took their turn kissing Taylor. The two who were left standing caressed and touched her body. Taylor had six hands on her almost immediately touching her.

"Can we get anything for you?" Morgan asked. Taylor was too stunned to reply. She only shook her head. Morgan pulled Taylor back to her and kissed her with her tongue. One of the guys focused on caressing her legs and the other caressed her torso and breasts.

Taylor began to feel as if she were spinning. Her bra was pulled away from her body and her panties were pulled down her legs. Someone lifted her feet and removed her shoes. It was all a blur. She knew that she was standing there in only her stockings. The two men picked her up and laid her down on top of the coffee table. It had a blanket and pillows on top of it that her body and head rested on. Morgan stood over her and pulled off her chemise and lay down on top of her. Their bare breasts pressed together as their faces came together once again. Taylor could feel the sides of her face being kissed and licked by the men. Morgan pulled away and Troy took her place kissing her mouth until he too went away and Brad took his place. Morgan and Troy sucked her breasts as Brad kissed her with his tongue. Morgan's slender fingers found Taylor's wet body and penetrated it. Taylor tried to will her eyes open to see what was happening but she couldn't do it. She was spinning as if weightless in erotic space. The men moved to lift Taylor's shoulders so that she could see what was coming next. Morgan's face went between Taylor's legs and her tongue slid into her body. Taylor threw her head back and gasped. Morgan teased Taylor's clit with her mouth and penetrated her with her tongue over and over. Taylor felt herself of the edge of orgasm several times but never went over the edge. Morgan wouldn't let her. Brad lowered his cock to Taylor's face and she took it into her mouth. Troy stood on the other side of her and lifted her hand to his cock. She gripped it in her fingers and pulled it to her mouth. Taylor was able to get both of the cocks to her mouth and lick them together.

Morgan stood and moved to the head of the coffee table. Taylor didn't hesitate when Morgan straddled the table above Taylor's face. She lifted her head to meet Morgan as she lowered herself. Her tongue entered Morgan abruptly before her mouth consumed her. Morgan fingered Taylor's pussy and massaged her clit as Taylor ate her out. One of the guys, Brad teased Morgan's clit as Taylor sucked and lapped her body with her tongue. Morgan's legs shook. Troy held her up under her arms and pinched her nipples as he did so. Morgan's body shuddered and she came. Taylor lapped with renewed vigor. Brad moved between his wife's legs. Before her could lower himself to enter her, Morgan leaned forward and took his cock into her mouth and fingered Taylor's pussy at the same time. Brad could have easily come in Morgan's mouth but she stopped and let him enter his wife. The next part is hard to describe. Morgan lifted herself off of Taylor's face. Taylor couldn't gasp from the hard cock in her pussy and eat pussy at the same time. Morgan leaned forward and kissed Brad as he fucked Taylor. Troy slid his cock into Taylor's mouth before sliding it into Morgan's pussy. Taylor had a front row seat to Morgan's pussy stretching around Troy's cock. When he pulled out of her, Taylor pulled his glistening cock into her mouth and sucked it. Brad was still fucking her but slowly so he could kiss Morgan at the same time. Troy moved back by Brad. Although he hadn't come yet, Brad moved away and Troy entered Taylor. "Suck her tits baby." He said to Morgan. Morgan got off of Taylor and leaned over her to suck her breasts. Troy slammed into her before pulling out and letting Brad enter her again and fuck her more aggressively. The two men gang-fucked Taylor until she had come herself to exhaustion. Brad flipped her over and pulled ass into the air and rammed into her. He slammed his cock into her until his cock swelled and began shooting his come deep inside her. Troy rolled her back over and pressed her knees back before entering her. Troy fucked Taylor with the same energy they had fucked Morgan earlier. Taylor too seemed to be in a perpetual orgasm. Her fingers and toes curled tightly and then released.

Troy pressed deeply into her and released his load into her core. Taylor seemed all but passed out on the coffee table. Her pussy gaped open and cum dripped out and down her ass to the table.

The group lay on the floor trying to catch their breath. Taylor, between gasps kept saying "Oh my gosh." Her body had been gang banged by two men and a woman. Her gaping wet pussy attested to that fact. "Morgan." Taylor said, trying to breathe normally. "I have always imagined what it would be like to see you like this, to see you without anything on and touch your body. You are even more beautiful than I imagined. You taste so sweet."

Morgan responded simply..."Me too." Then a thought occurred to her which made her laugh.

"I just want to know if anyone here is offended?"

With the floor still littered with naked bodies, Morgan told the story of her 'Missed Offense' concerning a certain stiff cock.

The four never left the house that weekend.

12