Missing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you anytime I will willingly submit."

"I don't want you to submit Gerry."

"Well I'd love you to make love to me anytime, I realise what I have been missing, and will take all the loving you can give."

I turned her around and got her on her knees with her head down and got behind her I placed my penis on the little mound under her crack and pushed in, sinking to my full depth in a slow easy passage. I gripped her hips and just pulled her into me. Gerry let out a long sigh as I done this.

"Oh God that was wonderful, drive it into me I just love feeling that boner of yours in my body."

For an old lady she really loved getting poked, if they were all like this I definitely had been chasing after the wrong age group in the past. I pumped into her soft body her buttocks were like cushions as my lower stomach smacked against them. I took my hands away and slipped them up her back and undid the bra clasps releasing her breasts then leant forward and took one in each hand. They were lovely and pliable and I was teasing her nipples as I thrashed into her body. Once again spurting my sperm in her moist, hot passage, which so readily took my large penis.

I leant back and brought her back up to my chest and my arms were tightly around her chest.

"God Gerry, I could fuck you all day, you are so lovely."

"I wish you could but I expect Mother Nature would somehow prevent it. I suppose you think me a wanton woman allowing you to use my body as you wish?"

"No Gerry I love you and respect you too much for that. I think we should go and have a good bath and get a good start to the day."

"A very good idea I want to wash out my things anyway, I hope you don't mind seeing me in the nude until my clothes dry?"

"A great idea we will both stay in the nude until your clothes dry."

We got out of the sleeping-bag and I opened it up and draped it over a bush to air whilst we walked to the pool. Me with my penis swinging against my thighs and Gerry's breasts swinging on her chest just like in a nudist's colony.

During the next few days Gerry found a new way to sit, on my thighs with me rove up her. It has become her favourite position for sitting. We have sat for hours in this position discussing her two friends and how they would be envious of her having a young stud like me, satisfying her all the time. Her two friends were slightly older but she knew would be just as eager as she was.

"You know Chris if we hadn't had the plane crash I would have gone to my grave never having had another man. Now two, three and even four times a day we have sex, I've never had so much in my entire life as I have had with you."

"Gerry, I have to tell you something too, if it hadn't been for the crash I wouldn't have found out about how mature ladies still loved sex. I would still have been chasing women of my own age. Maybe one day I will meet one of my own age, but from now on I'm going to stick to mature ladies they are more fun."

"Well I'll get you started once we get back for now I am certain that we will be rescued."

During one of our hunts on the wreckage we found Gerry's missing case with her spare clothes, there wasn't many but enough to allow her to change dresses, and underwear.

Eleven weeks to the day we crashed four aborigines walked into our area by the pool, two women and two men.

Gerry rushed over to them and was able to speak to them in their own dialect which to me sounded like nothing on earth. The two women stayed with us and the men turned and went back the way they had come. All sexual activities stopped from that point. Even although I never understood what the three women said we sat around the fire and chatted. Gerry translating as we went alone.

On the third day we heard the sound of a number of helicopters overhead, and then an hour later the Police arrived.

"We thought you were dead, we covered this area twice but saw nothing. You seemed to have survived real good. Your daughters and daughter-in-law have been informed and are waiting for you back home," said the Police Officer.

I went and packed my backpack, rolling up the sleeping bag that had now so many memories. When it was all packed I walked to the police.

"Well young man we knew nothing about you. Gran says you really looked after her and that she wants you to stay a while so she can show you the area you intended to visit."

Soon on arriving back to where Gerry lived everyone was there to meet her and I was left in the background. I thought now that she is back with her own I would be forgotten, but no Gerry came over to speak to me once she got away from everyone.

"My friend Iris, she is one of the ones I talked to you about is going to take you in for a couple of weeks and show you around. I have told her about us and she is as keen as mustard to have some of the same. I'll be round for some also so save some for me." She raised herself up and gave me a real sloppy kiss. "I love you Chris, really I do." She turned away and in a short time returned with this other grey haired lady.

"Chris this is Iris, fuck her good, just like you did me."

"Gerry must you tell him that straight out."

"Iris I have nothing to hide from Chris, we have done it all. You must realise we thought we would die out there so we hid nothing. You do the same and you won't regret it." She turned away and her family gathered once again round her, there was quite a few too ranging from babes in arms to grown men and women.

"I suppose she has spoken to you about me too?"

"Yes how you would like to be fucked by a young man like me, and I'd like to fuck you too Iris."

"Well that's plain enough, get your things and we can go home."

Like everyone else here she had a four-wheel drive vehicle covered in red dust. I threw my kit in the back and we departed the homestead in a cloud of dust. It took an hour to reach Iris's home. I picked up my pack and we entered her house. She had the air-conditioner on and it was lovely and cool inside.

Iris was dressed in a floral dress, which I could see the outline of her panties and bra through it, it was that thin. Her hair style was almost identical to what Gerry's was when I met her in Perth. She was slightly taller than Gerry and had enormous breasts and her face, arms and legs was really sunburnt. At the moment she was lost standing in the middle of what I would call the living room.

"What's up Iris, don't know how to say it. Do you want me to say it for you? Let's get into the bedroom."

"The exact words," she said with a smile.

I followed her along the passage and we entered her bedroom and I started stripping as she stood by the bed.

"Well get your clothes off woman, I've got what you want or have you changed your mind?"

"No, no I was just thinking how long it has been since I saw a man undressing to go to bed with me." Then she pulled the dress over her head and climbed into bed with her panties and bra on, cotton panties and plain white bra. She looked away when I dropped my trousers and kept her head looking the other way whilst I got into bed beside her.

"Why have you still got your underwear on Iris?"

She never replied but wriggled her hips with her hands under the clothes and then dropped her panties on the floor. The bra came next and these huge mammaries just flopped out on to her chest. Yes she was quite a bit older than Gerry, but I loved the look of these sagging breasts as much as a woman with firm ones. I pulled her to me and she threw her arms around me pressing her body on to mine.

I took one of these breasts in my hand and brought the nipple up to my mouth and took the nipple into my mouth and rolled it around my mouth. This caused her to take in a lungful of air and she let it out in little puffs. When I planted my hand on her hairy mound she clamped her legs together.

"Why did you do that Iris?" I said after removing my lips from her breast.

"I don't know, natural reaction I suppose." But now she opened up giving me access to her very moist cleavage. She must have been fantasising all the way here for she was as wet as hell.

I rolled over on top of her and she immediately opened and raised her knees. I took my penis in my hand and guided it to her vagina and just sunk in about two inches. She was as tight as a virgin.

"Gerry said you were huge but it feels it will be impossible to get it in."

"Just you relax sweetheart, you will have the lot and then we can really swing."

Even although she was relaxed and trying to push also it was slow going as I slowly engulfed my rod into her tight passage. Then as if by magic when I was fully in and had stretched her to accommodate me, the muscles relaxed and I was able to slide in and out with ease.

"How do you like it Iris, slow and gentle or deep and rough?"

"Oh a lot harder than what you are doing, please."

She had her arms around me and now her legs were well up and I was striking her back thighs as I was fully penetrated. I treated her as I treated Gerry and she was begging for even more, she had her legs now that high that when I leant back away from her arms I took her legs in my arms and pounded into her with her feet above my head. She climaxed that much I thought she was electrocuted and I shot my load deep inside her, let her legs drop and bent forward taking a breast in each hand as I came forward.

"Oh, Iris that was sensational, you may have been tight at first but you soon got used to me."

"I too see why Gerry is so happy having this all these weeks must have put her in heaven. Oh I hope I get a bit more of this, but not too much I just couldn't take too much of this."

Too late I was getting hard again and I started moving in and out of her now saturated pussy, bumping her cervix with every thrust. Soon she was responding rolling her hips and keeping time with me as we once again, but a little gentler this time fucked each other. When at last I finished I pulled her over on to her side and still embedded inside of her fell asleep.

I awoke on my own but I could hear her singing in the other room. A short time later she appeared at the door all smiles. "Come on lover I have cooked a breakfast for you."

Without even washing I pulled on my dirty clothes and went into the other room and ate the breakfast which Iris had prepared for me. This lady just sat at the table and stared at me as I ate.

"I feel twenty years younger to-day, I thought once would be enough to satisfy me but when you done it again I realised I wanted more and more."

After I had eaten and was just going to go for a shower she came over beside me and reached down and grabbed my penis through my trousers. "What about now Chris, then we can both go for a shower."

So right there standing with her holding on to the table I entered her from the rear this time oh so easy, sliding into that lovely warm receptacle and holding on to her hips pumped her once again full of my sperm. We then went and showered together.

For the next two weeks we took every opportunity to indulge, I never saw Gerry all that time. Then one day with only a week to go before my visa expired Gerry turned up with this very elegantly dressed lady called Florence in a new shinny Range Rover driven by a man in livery, which was out of place in this location.

Florence was upper class English and you would think looking at her that you would think sex was the last thing this lady would ever think about, far less indulge in. She had only returned from the USA and was now on her way to Perth.

"This is Florence, Chris my other friend I told you about, sorry to give you such short notice but Florence will take you down to Perth, but she needs to leave now."

I packed my backpack in ten minutes and kissed Iris and gave her a big hug. "Thank you Iris, I loved the short time we had together and I will keep in touch." Tears were flowing down her cheek and when I went into the living room Gerry flew into my arms and kissed me as we had done all these weeks together.

"I love you Chris, please write us, you have changed my life for ever."

I departed with Gerry and Florence watching Iris's figure disappear from view.

At the tiny airport which was only a long strip of tarmac with a little building at the side, sat a Lear jet. This time I was going in style, I thought I would be nervous getting on a plane again but no I boarded without any nerves at all and this time sat near the front with Florence sitting across from me. It was strange she has hardly spoken to me all this time maintaining this holier than thou attitude.

This trip was a lot shorter and we landed at the main Perth airport where a car was waiting to whisk us to the large Hyatt hotel on the banks of the Swann River. She an elegantly dressed dowager me a tall well built scruffy dressed youth. She had two adjoining rooms booked, I was her grandson she told the clerks and she was here to see him off on his return home.

The first thing I did on getting into my room was to have a good shower and tidy myself up. I had three days before my flight left Perth and if Florence was as bad as Gerry and Iris I would be spending them all in bed.

A knock on the door was the start. I opened it and Florence slipped in dressed only in a housecoat. She came straight into my arms and planted a kiss full on the lips.

"I expect you thought I was very cold all the way down, in fact I was boiling inside wanting to grab you there and then. Gerry told me how big and beautiful you are, I must have a piece of that. If these two friends of mine have enjoyed it so much you must be good," she said as she moved me back against the bed. For an old mature lady she really was quite strong.

My towel fell to the ground and she shed her housecoat which revealed her nude body. God she was really in good shape, breasts not as big as the other two and still looking good. I turned her so she was lying on the bed with her legs over the edge. There was no hesitation here, she opened her legs and I got between them and she put her hand down and guided me into her moist passage. I seemed to be slipping in a lot easier so I dropped my hand to her vulva lips and found she had used a lubricating jelly as I felt it between my thumb and forefinger. Well at least it won't be a discomfort for her the first time.

Even with the artificial lubrication I had to stretch her unused vagina into a shape to accept my penis both width and length.

"Oh yes Chris I see why Gerry and Iris are so happy God it's stretching me."

I carried on slowly and quite easily getting my whole length in and started a slow withdrawal and enter.

"Yes just keep it like that slow and easy Chris but push it right in, I want to feel it as far in my body as you can get."

So different from the other two she wanted it slow and I liked this way too, I could watch her facial expressions as she savoured the feel of a young man entering her elderly body. Yes these three ladies confirmed that from now on I'm sticking to this age group who really appreciated and gave all for clean sex. The best thing there was no fear of pregnancy, so you can go all the way as many times as you are able and they all seemed to come back for more.

It was lovely being encased by a lovely smelling lady and she now had her legs tightly locked around my waist as I sank time and time again into her. I also had my hands under her bottom pushing her into me so she could get what she wanted and allowed me to get as deep a penetration as I could. I shot my wad into her and her eyes lit up and opened wide as she felt my stream enter her body.

"You don't realise how I like that feeling, God your kind to me, why have we so short a time together, I'll be longing for you all the time."

Yes she was as bad as the others, she almost lived in my room, and always naked except when we went for meals, but then a quick dash back up from the dinning room to continue where we left off. I was a typical nineteen year old, with a perpetual walking hard-on, always wanting more and more, so much so I had to stop for half a day as I was becoming sore.

On the day of departure Florence was at the airport to see me off and the tears were streaming down her face messing up all her make-up. Tears welled up in my eyes but never really came up I just had that feeling. I loved these three lovely ladies who had given themselves completely to me. Gerry, for initially not wanting me to die without having really tasted a woman's love.

I took my seat in the isle seat with all these thoughts going through my mind, looking down when a soft voice spoke. "Excuse me young man can you let me in to my seat."

There was a little silver haired lady about five feet tall smiling up at me as I allowed her to her seat. My journey back home wasn't going to be as boring as I thought it was. Soon we were chatting away, and when the lights were out we had a blanket covering us I had my hand up her dress fingering her very wet pussy.

We promised to meet when we got back home but I knew we wouldn't, but it showed me that there was an untapped source just waiting to be exploited.

The end (Well for the time being)

12