All Comments on 'Missing Magazines'

by arrow_poison

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46over 17 years ago
A standing ovation

Excellent story bud very well done, the only thing hotter would be that he would volunteer to be her toilet, and get her pregnaunt, again very well done and my thanks.

smy3thsmy3thover 17 years ago
This rates two cocks up

A fun brother sister romp, filled with the emotions of fearfully learning of the others' desires.

The language and editing were technically terrible, but actually added a foreign accent and atmosphere that made the story all the more authentic and oddly engaging. I could imagine the Indian fellow telling the story in his own words. If this was all edited out, it would not have been as good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great work

Indeed a great story. You should continue this romp though. Add more slutty behaviour, kinky dirty sex. However I felt you should have avoided all those medical sounding names. It was a wonderful story non-the-less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I agree entirely...

...with smy3th: there is a certain charm in the Indian English which gives this an authenticity and local 'flavour' which it would not otherwise have had. I love the way the story is introduced, and the maintenance of the tension as he gradually unearths the mystery of who has taken the magazines, and whether the theft would lead to exposure. [Well it does, but not of the kind he fears!] Something else the writer has gradually revealed - from uncertainty, through suspicion, to proof - is the idea that the sister is awake all through the surreptitious hanky-panky, It would have been so easy to say she was aware all the time, right from the beginning - there are lots of tests you could imagine that the brother could have tried; but this guy manages to keep us guessing, even though we anticipate it before he mentions it. A beautiful piece of writing, and I hope we find much more from this source.

freddy in Brazil

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excellent work

Definitely an above par story. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great erotic stuff

great erotism.had me spurting before too long.write more of in law sex,lactation,and panties stuff.

miklosfairmiklosfairover 7 years ago
Interesting

Loved your story of brother & sister incest. A look at an ancient taboo from a different cultural perspective. A bit long, but well worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

totally bomb stories both of them.........loved the narrative and perspective...keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It would have been great if the siblings brought their mother also into their game. After all, when sister leaves with her husband , the brother should have a warm hole to keep his cock and mothers have holes, specially for their loving sons.

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the well written and creative story. I also enjoyed your character development

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous