All Comments on 'Missing Milla'

by miss_madeleine

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
bigguy29bigguy29almost 16 years ago
HOT!!!!!!!!!!

Miss Madeline,

great job. what a hot story! Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice

But there's a real lack of details. It jumps from feeling breasts to up against the wall to cunnilingus without everything that happened in between. There's no indication that they were lovers before, so there would likely be at least a little trepidation on one or both's parts. Needs to be more slowly paced with deatils, details, details.

femmetrishfemmetrishalmost 16 years ago
Milla Experiences a Rapid & Intense Orgasm

A powerful account of an innocent young girl, Milla, receiving intense cunnilingus, as she prepares to leave home to begin college. Amy begins her goodbye with a passionate kiss on the lips, some hard tonguing and then tightly squeezes Milla's responsive nipples. The shattering orgasm soon follows as she applies intense oral pressure on Milla's longing clitoris, drives three fingers into her pristine vagina and quickly inserts a finger in her tight anus to finish her off. The suddeness and intensity of Amy's loving assualt momentarily causes Milla to blackout.

This is a classic description of how to introduce a young inexperienced girl to the joys of lesbian sex and cunnilingus. Very arousing and sexually stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sexy baby

Omfg I had so many orgasms reading this story. This got me super horney

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous