All Comments on 'Missing You, Missing Me Ch. 07'

by Phoenix74

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Landrious1Landrious1over 18 years ago
Great Ending!

An Epilog detailing the celebration (and the sex after) Would be a nice thought, but still a terrific finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

Seriously loved it. The story itself is what kept me interested the sex wasn't bad it just wasnt the best part. The story rocked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
want more

Loved this story. Hope to see more on April before the Duprees, more from this point forward, just plain more!

mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelover 18 years ago
EXCELLENT

Have loved this series as much as Cajun Spice. Please say who have more to come about these 3 hot women? xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fantastic

The sex wasvery good, but the story was the best. Not quite believable, but excitng and wish it could be! Thankz

grllvrgrllvrover 18 years ago
Bravo!

Loved your stories, both Cajun Spice and Missing You, Missing Me. Maybe Jade will find someone special in the next series?

I do hope you have other, non related tales to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Congratz

I have to congratulate you. Your Dupree sister story (both series) were just amazing. Everything was perfect, the story, the women, the incredible description of sex, and ofcourse the love. Hope to see more of these characters. Keep up the not just good, but excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I read the first part and was crushed at the abrupt ending. Was desperately hoping for more and stumbled upon the second part which I was up until 6:30 am reading. You tell an incredible story. Thanks for posting it :)

LiveCatLiveCatabout 12 years ago
Awesome!

Had to read the whole series from start to finish; totally compelling with complex characters, detailed plot & toe curling sex.

Brilliant read, thank you.

Cat xx

wordsmith74wordsmith74about 12 years ago
a great story, well told.

I too had to read it start to finish. If it was in a book form it would be one of those books you just can't put down.

I sure hope you write more stories involving April and the sisters. It was one hell of a ride. Loved every page, every word.

SexoSudoryCalorSexoSudoryCalorabout 11 years ago
Amazing...

I loved every single chapter and I couldn't put it away till I was done. :) This deserves 5 stars. :)

alexwatson62alexwatson62over 5 years ago
BRILLIANT

This tale on its own was brilliant, but when both stories are read together ......... WOW.

Extremely impressive is all I can say.

Keep up the great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story - read both stories as a "oner" Well written and brilliant. Look forward to some more!

Nicole2023Nicole2023about 1 year ago

Loved it hope jade found someone to love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous