Mission to a New World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackBro
JackBro
616 Followers

Luckily, no one seems to have heard Brian's disrespectful remark - or else they don't want to admit they heard it. I must remember to explain his mistake to him later.

I finish soon after, and when I look up I see others finished too. Even our host, sitting to my right and on the side of my exposed tit, looks right at it.

"Best meal any village over many travel days," I pay a compliment to break his stare.

His face beams with a wide smile, and then he repeats my words to others down the line.

"Debbie much kind," He thanks me for my compliment and then returns with one of his own. "Debbie kind. Like you much. Much like big milk holders."

His words shock me. I am taken aback, not quite sure how to respond. I know he means it as a compliment, but I am not accustomed to a man coming right out and telling me that I have big boobs.

"Thank you," I meekly reply after a long delay, feeling more confused than embarrassed.

"Yes, thank you," Brian adds. "Find Debbie on quest."

"Ah!" Our host exclaims as though blessed with a sudden realization. "That why Debbie speak better!"

"Yes," Brian tells him. "Me further. She closer from."

"Ah!" Our host nods again. "Much explains."

He passes on the story to others, who also nod their heads. It appears as though my superior language ability has been the source of a great deal of curiosity amongst the villagers.

"You much blessed Debbie travel with," One of the Longton men speaks to Brian. "She much cost?"

Brian nodes his head and proceeds to tell the Longtons our cover story. He tells them about his village and their great luck in discovering a cave near the village with many precious stones. He produces a handful of sapphires from his pocket to prove the story. The Longtons gasp in awe at the sight.

"Brian quest good fortune," He tells them. "Not give, but spend. Not fair one much; others little."

The Longtons like this even more. Many murmur in agreement. I am not sure if Brian realizes it, but he has just been elevated in status to the equivalent of a holy man or a priest. For just as Longtons equally divide the feast between everyone in the village, they also believe in sharing good fortune and wealth. It is one of their fundamental beliefs, and it is one of the things I have always admired about them in my research.

Curiously, however, they do not believe in dividing wealth between villages. Dividing it between members within a village is expected, but not between one village and the next. Instead, charity between villages must be earned. They believe it the moral duty of a wealthy village to use their status to essentially help bring good fortune to others. One of the ways of doing this is to select a representative to go out on a quest to tell stories, spread news, and to generally spend his wealth. In Brian's case, they believe he is the representative. I can tell our cover story has worked brilliantly by the pleasant expressions on their faces.

"Journey near done," Brian attempts to explain with difficulty. "Little left. Need turn back. Too far home away. Speak too hard, but nine days past..."

He pauses and turns it over to me to finish. "Brian try say," I interpret in what I hope is better Longtonese than what he speaks. "Time return home gone past. Further get from home, tell stories Brian harder. Brian and Debbie start return home, but nine days past see star fall. Brian decide go more. Brian duty. Brian quest if star fall bad or good omen."

The eyes of the Longtons light up. "Yes! We see too!" Someone speaks to our left.

"Nine days past!" One of the younger Longtons agrees. "Near here. Me see!"

Now I think our eyes light up too.

"You see your eye?"

"Me see mine own eyes!" The young Longton confirms. "Big rock!" He demonstrates the size of the rock with his hands. "Big sound! Much fire! One of four that way," He points.

I know "one of four" means one quarter of a days walk from here. We are close. We have arrived at the right place. I look at Brian as he looks back at me. I know we both think the same thought: Our mission should be easy.

"Me like see," Brian tells them. "Me like see much see!"

"Yes," I add. "Must see to tell story others. Must know if fall star good or bad omen."

"Bad, me think," The young Longton gives his opinion. "Big sound! Much fire! Be bad."

"Me like see," Brian reiterates.

"Yes," I add again. "We walk nine days. Much like see. Then we turn home. Debbie miss home much."

They debate the request, talking amongst themselves, almost whispering. I hear some of it, but most of what they say is either too quite or too fast for me to understand. But finally, in the end, they agree.

"Me take Brian to star fall," The young Longton tells us. "In two days future, me take."

I would have preferred to go first thing in the morning, but I also know that we must not be pushy. I look at Brian and Brian looks back at me. We give our agreement.

"Now more story!" Our Longton host changes the subject. "Tell story about your travel. Both tell."

* * * * *

I soon forget about my near-nudity. Brian does a fair job at telling well rehearsed fictitious stories about the villages and people we have met during the last three months of our journeys. I make up additional detail as he goes along. The Longtons all gather around us as we speak.

I soon find myself concentrated so much on making things up that I forget about my near topless condition. Similarly, I think the Longtons also forget when they become interested in our stories. They gather around us, sitting in a semi-circle, the fire blazing behind them. It is just like Brian predicted.

I soon find myself the center of attention, and it is not just because of my clothing. They appear to genuinely enjoy our stories, and they look mostly to me to tell them. We are like entertainers who arrive at the village to put on a performance - and in a strange way, I suppose we do, for most of what we tell them is fiction.

One young man seems to take particular interest in me - and I in him. His name, I learn, is Keviniski. He is a young man, probably no more than 20 Earth-years old, and has lived in Nabo for all his life. I notice mostly the build of his body, for he is well built; built as solid as a house. The guy must be about 6-foot-2, big even by Longton standards. What stands out most is his bulging muscles that appear to swell out from all over. He could be the star linebacker for a football team, and he looks especially inviting in his shirtless and almost pants-less condition, wearing only the meager loincloth. I can't help but want to see what he has to offer underneath. I also want to experience it. 'He must be big,' I think to myself, given the size of the rest of him. I find myself wanting to feel him inside.

I think Keviniski somehow knows I am attracted to him, for he gets up and sits closer to me. I remain on the log while he sits on the ground directly at my feet. My ecstasy grows. I used to fantasize about men like this. I would imagine myself trying to attract him with a tight fitting T-shirt or maybe a low cut blouse. And here I am wearing even less.

"Tell me Debbie about," He looks right at me while speaking to Brian. "How find her.

"Debbie live village Sado," Brian answers. "Much lovely and good servant too! Brian like her quick."

"Debbie father leader of village," I add with some difficulty. "Brian like me. Father like Brian. And Debbie like to join quest. Like see things. Like learn things. Like talk many people."

"How old Debbie?" He questions.

"Twenty-seven," I lie to him a little. I am actually 34, but that is in Earth-years. On Longton I am 27.

"Me like milk holders," He then tells me.

"Me too! Me too!" Others agree.

There it is again! The Longtons talk about milk in relation to my boobs. Keviniski speaks of the large quantities of milk my boobs are sure to produce. He is probably right, I know, but the way he says it makes me worry.

"But must ask," Keviniski goes on. "Why Debbie never nursed? Why Debbie dry?"

I immediately understand his question. He makes it obvious by looking right at it; he looks right at my bare tit. I feel his eyes almost drill into my nipple. Somehow, he can tell I have never bore children and my boobs have never produced milk. I am not sure how he knows, but perhaps it is the same way I knew the girl we met earlier was young by her pert breasts. I figure it has something to do with my nearly flat nipple and firm tits.

Brian's nudge brings me out of my state of shock. "Not understand," He whispers.

He makes it even worse. Not only am I embarrassed, but I must now explain it to Brian as well.

"What he's trying to say," I whisper to him in English. "He questions why I've never had a child. He somehow knows my breasts have never produced milk for a child."

Brian sits up in shock. "How know that?"

I can only shrug my shoulders.

"Me understand now!" Brian quickly regains his composure. "Debbie no baby. Know not why. Me try many times. Much hard try, but no baby."

He smiles at me as he says the "much hard try" part. I notice others smile too. I think I turn red with embarrassment.

"Maybe me try!" Keviniski states to my astonishment. "Me try very hard too! Maybe many try!"

He turns to the other men. They all nod in agreement.

Now I know for certain that I turn red. I feel embarrassed. I feel humiliated - completely. The handsome man sitting at my feet, the male Longton who I have just tried to picture naked has offered to fuck me. He has offered to impregnate my womb with his sperm. And not only himself, he offers the service of other cocks too. I can't believe what is happening.

Thankfully, Brian comes to my rescue. "Brian thank you, but not. Many try before. No try good."

I breathe easier, thankful of his answer, and also thankful he speaks the Longton words correctly. It would be even more embarrassing if he somehow messed up on a translation now.

A sorrowful look comes over Keviniski's face. I am shocked to discover he really does want to try to impregnate me. In fact, I think he wants to fuck me even more than I want it. Some of the others probably do too. In all our research of the Longton culture, we never had any indication of non-monogamous relationships, but then we had no indication of the sex tools in the bedrooms either. It looks as though the Longtons, or at least the men of this Longton village, occasionally like to share their female servants.

* * * * *

I feel exhilarated by the time we finally make it back to our guest cabin. I not only survived the evening, but I actually had a good time.

"We did great!" I speak with relief as soon as the door closes, and I can finally talk in English again. Three hours of speaking Longtonese was a lot of work.

"You did great!" Brian hugs me. "I couldn't have done it without you. Where did you ever get all that detail to add to our cover story? You even had me believing it!"

I shrug my shoulders as soon as he unclasps me enough from his grasp to do so.

"You were especially cool when Allen started asking about your tits!" He looks down at the bare one. "Oh, excuse me," He laughs. "I mean your milk holders."

I start to laugh along with him. It is not because it is funny; it is because I am so relieved.

"You did great!" He kisses me.

"Thank you," I say. "And thank you for not turning me over when they wanted to..." I am embarrassed even to say it.

He smiles. "Are you sure about that?" He speaks in a mischievous voice. "It looked as though you were a little interested back there."

I think about it and agree. "You noticed?"

"Yea, I noticed," He says. "You looked like you wanted him to take you back to his cabin and fuck your brains out."

"Brian!" I say in shock. I am more shocked by the accuracy of his words than what he actually said.

"Come on, admit it," Brian nudges me. "I could tell you were attracted to him."

I think I turn red. "Well, I guess he was good looking," I admit shyly. "Not so much in his face with those busy eyebrows, but the rest of him was a real hunk."

"I thought so," Brian speaks as though uncovering a revelation. "You looked horny as hell back there! You still do!"

I think again of the bedroom. I think of the leather straps. And mostly I think of the dildos waiting for me up on the shelf.

"Shall we go downstairs," Brian offers.

I cannot speak. I only nod in agreement.

Brian leads me by my arm and we head downstairs.

We quickly undress. Or rather, Brian undresses and then he undresses me. Beneath his meager loincloth I see an erect cock.

This time he decides against tying me up right away. Instead, I ask if I can play with him first.

"You hardly let me look at it last time," I look down at his engorged staff and beg like a little girl. "Can I please play with your toy a little while first?"

Brian knows what I want and immediately accepts. I go down to my knees to play with him.

I am glad to discover he has a very nice cock. Not huge, but of good size. It feels as hard as a rod of steel. I take full advantage of his promiscuity through my fingers. I feel and manipulate it all around. I play with it to make it pre-cumm, and then I continue to play with it to make it pre-cumm even more. I play with him until I hear him moan above me and I think he is ready to cumm. Then I stop.

"Now it's your turn," I speak as I back myself up into the "X" shaped contraption.

The wood of this new device feels even better than the chains of last time. Brian secures me properly by the arms and legs. And then, after I am shackled down so tight I can hardly move a muscle, he has his way with me.

I am thankful we have our own cabin this time. I am also thankful it is separated from the others and is off by itself. I like it better that way because it gives me the freedom to moan and cry out with as much pleasure as I want. I no longer need to hold back.

Like the last time, Brian starts with my big tits. He plays with them and gives me the equivalent of a chest massage. All men like to play with my big tits. Brian seems to be even more entranced by their size than most.

A few minutes later he moves down to my pussy and it gets even better. This time he tries something new. He sucks on my nipples and fingers my clit at the same time. I really like this.

First he opens me up with his fingers, and then later he opens me even further with his cock. He inserts his cock and fucks me, but he is careful not to explode inside me, at least not yet. Luckily, he lasts a long while because of our earlier fucking session, but he still pulls out before it is too late. Then he goes over to the shelf to select the smallest sized dildo.

"No, please!" I go back to my play acting. "Not again! Please Brian, not the dildo again tonight."

He only smiles in response. Brian seems to like the way I play act over sex. I will have to remember to do it more often.

He uses the dildo on me for a long time. Or rather, he uses a whole variety of different sized dildos. He experiments with the four smallest sizes, gradually going up in size every few minutes. Each time I beg him not to, but thankfully he refuses.

"Please, not bigger!" I cry out. "Oh my God! Look at the size of that thing! I'll never be able to take it all."

But I do. Every time, I take it. And the last one is the best of all.

"No! No!" I cry out more with this one than the others. "Oh my God! It's even bigger than the last. There's no way I'm going to be able to accept it all."

Again, I am proven wrong.

I have my first orgasm from size number 2. A second orgasm comes many minutes later when Brian inserts size 4. I have never experienced more than one orgasm in a night. By the end of the first day on Longton, I have four.

Finally, Brian finishes off the evening with a hearty fuck. This time, however, he first unties me. He says he wants me in a different position. "I want to do you doggy style," He instructs.

I am more than happy to oblige. I like to be fucked from behind. It happens to be my favorite position.

A few minutes later I have my fifth orgasm of the day.

To be continued...

Comments Welcome

JackBro
JackBro
616 Followers
12