Missy's Fourth Homemade Porno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yesirybob
yesirybob
82 Followers

This brings Missy into a slightly different angle, more on her back, but still laying on her left side. Tom changes slightly too by turning more on his right side and he turns her blowjob into more like he's fucking her face. Tom tells Missy, "yeah, suck it Missy girl, DAMN! FUCK! yeah girl, that's it, that's it. Suck, suck, suck, ha, ou, yeah, shit, fuck yeah." He takes her hand that was around his cock and brings it to his balls and gets her to play with them. She caresses his balls as he even more and more starts to increase in intensity fucking her sweet lips.

Missy starts to moan louder and louder as John is now fucking her harder and harder with his two left fingers and now starts to finger her ass with his right hand. Suddenly they all three get a fuck rhythm going as Tom fucks her face at the same pace John is finger fucking her. Both Tom and Missy are moaning longer and louder as John keeps going to town on her spread open puss as Missy opens up her legs to allow him to penetrate deeper.

This goes on and increases in intensity for almost five minutes. Tom's body starts to stiffen, as his impending blast in her mouth is right on the verge. Suddenly he goes, "agh, agh, agh!, oh, baby, aghhh – right there! - arghhhhhh, YEAH! oh oh oh!" and he dumps his load in her mouth as Missy gobbles up his sperm and then she begins to contract as her hips start bucking uncontrollably as John stays firm on his task of stroking her pussy with another finger up her ass.

As she slowly comes down from that explosion Tom moves away and takes the well positioned camera off the tripod and does a close up of her sweet but flustered face that has some cum dripping in a strand from her lips. As he moves back, John now has taken his hands out of her holes and gets on his knees above her and starts jacking off while Missy turns and watches his fat old cock aiming at her with his balls flapping back and forth. She sits up half way and puts his dick in her mouth to suck his dick off too.

It seems as if John is about to blast another load in her mouth, but suddenly without even asking he moves between her legs, mounts her, and rams his old cock right up in her pussy and starts to fuck her hard. He's got both his hands under her firmly holding her ass. As he pumps her, her legs move back and forth. He's fully on top of her now, squishing her down and firmly delivering his penis into her tight body with ever-stronger strokes. He starts making guttural sounds as he uses her body to work up another orgasm. Tom moves the camera between their legs and zooms into their genitals.

With his hands firmly squeezing her ass, he has her pinned down and locked in hard as he works up his orgasm. Harder and harder he pounds her and makes these continual growling noises that make it obvious he's about to blast her pussy with another load. Then he comes loudly and Missy makes these little whimpering noises, "ow oh, oh, ummmmm, oh, ow, oh, ah." And John settles down on top of her going, "ohhh, yeah, baby, oh that was nice, that was sweet - sheeeeit," and he lifts up over her. John comes around to the side with the camera as old John lifts up and looks down to admire her sweet young petite body with his expired dick still buried deep within her.

Tom zooms in on their genitals from this angle as John slowly pulls out his dick, which flops down, and an initial stream of cum pours out of her pink snatch.

As John moves off to the side and starts to play with her tits, Toms moves the camera in close to her pussy. John reaches down on instruction from Tom and spreads open her pussy lips to see little gobs of spunk coming out of her abused cunt. This goes on for a couple minutes as John compliments her on the best fuck he apparently has ever had.

The TV is still on in the background with her still fucking from the last party. The camera goes off at this point.

Missy told me they turned off the TV and hung out for a while in the bed and smoked a few cigarettes (which is something we NEVER do in bed). She said she told them she has had enough for one night and they obediently packed everything up and said their goodbyes.

She told me what happened on the phone, and fortunately I had wrapped up my business deal sooner than I expected. Two days later I was back in town and couldn't believe I had another hot video to watch. We soon moved away from that town and never saw those guys again.

It wasn't for another year that I got to make another video of sweet Melissa getting pounded by more black meat. We'll tell you about those horny session soon. Wait till you hear what happens next!

Keep sending me your comments.

Bob (and Missy)

yesirybob
yesirybob
82 Followers
12