All Comments on 'Mistaken Identity Ch. 01'

by MissLisaJones

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
5 Stars

Perfection in a refreshing new way to tell a D/s story. This is a must read!!!

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Great to See You Back, GMLJ!

Some authors might find it difficult to regain their skill coming off a layoff, but with Grandmistress Lisa Jones the outcome is never in doubt--and everyone is totally out, and there's no question everyone is coming when Grandmistress Lisa Jones is telling the story. Great plot, as always, and believable characters. Welcome back, GMLJ!

Andromeda7Andromeda7over 12 years ago

Good to see you back with a great story.

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 12 years ago

Thorough bit of writing. Erotic without being overdone, and the psychological play is very nice. First time I've seen a story of this type (where the dom's are hired cast) and I'm very impressed with how you've handled it. 5 stars.

sweetgrl213sweetgrl213over 12 years ago

good to see you back. And thank you

weedottyweedottyover 11 years ago
Wonderful story

I have so enjoyed your story. The plot twist of being the wrong girl, just adds so much to the feeling of helplessness. More pleease.

MallyseMallyseover 11 years ago
Stuck with me

I read this story months ago. I guess it really stuck with me, because I found myself thinking about it today. I'm so glad I was able to remember who wrote it and find it again. Really enjoyed this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wordy.

And not always the right ones. "In the decade or so since she had left collage". It should be 'college'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous