Mistaken Identity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it would please you, Countess, then it would be my pleasure to wear one for you."

"That's better. Now you're learning." the Countess reached for Sue's breasts and took her nipples, still sore and protruding, between her fingers and thumbs. She pinched hard and jolts of pain throbbed through Sue's body. "Don't you ever forget it," the Countess half whispered, half snarled. "If you fail to please then you will be punished and, if that doesn't do the trick, then there is always a place for you in Herr Otto's stables. Or maybe you would prefer that?"

"No, Countess, of course not, Countess. I live to please you," Sue said hurriedly. The Countess might be scary but the thought of that horrible Herr Otto and being treated as some sort of racing pony, that was far, far worse.

"Very well. Now Trixie will take you to the bathroom and, after that, we'll talk some more."

Trixie took Sue by the elbow, led her to the luxuriously appointed en-suite, took her over to the toilet and sat her down. Sue just looked up with a 'what now?' expression. Trixie put her hands on Sue's knees and crouched down in front of her.

"I know you're scared. I was when I was first taken, but the Countess isn't a bad Mistress, well, as long as you keep her happy." Angela was following the script, which had her in the 'good cop' role. But, as well as the script, she was genuinely concerned for the welfare of the client. She's seen them deep in role before but this one was extraordinary. As such she was spurred on to play her part with more sincerity and not to ham it up the way the boys had done. This client, in her slave role, really needed a friendly face and it was Angela's, or rather Trixie's, place to provide it.

"Who knows," Trixie continued, "if we don't upset her then maybe she'll let us play together. Would you like that? I know I would."

Sue looked at Trixie who, with her bubbly personality and happy go lucky ways seemed to be quite content with this bizarre lifestyle. If nothing else she'd found a friendly face and that calmed her down. She gave a weak smile in response.

"Come along now, let's not keep her waiting," Trixie urged and, to reinforce this, she gently pushed Sue's knees apart.

With a shock Sue realised just what was being demanded of her. In her naïveté she had thought that she had been placed on the toilet simply as somewhere for her to sit down. Now it was apparent that she was expected to actually use it. The Countess's remarks about soiling her bedding came back to her and she realised how innocent she had been. Blushing deeply, partially from embarrassment at having to pee in front of someone else and partially in having been so stupidly innocent she hung her head.

"I don't think I can," she muttered.

"Yes, you can. Now, come on or we'll both be in trouble," Trixie urged.

"I can't. Not with you watching."

"Give it a try, please, do it for me, will you?"

Somehow being asked to do it for Trixie was just what Sue needed to overcome her shyness. And, when it came down to it, she did want to go. At first she had to force her self but soon, what started as a trickle, soon became a torrent. Again she looked at Trixie and, as their eyes met, she gave a little giggle.

"There, that's better," Trixie said when Sue had finished. "Just let me wipe and then I'll brush your teeth."

Trixie used a piece of toilet paper to give Sue a quick wipe before flushing the toilet and rinsing off her hands. Then, once again, she took Sue by the elbow and led her over to the basin. From a cabinet above she took out a toothbrush, applied some toothpaste and, standing behind Sue, reached around to brush her teeth. Sue watched in the mirror as Trixie used her other hand to hold her tight. This touch of skin on skin, added to the way that something as banal as brushing her teeth was being done for her, was weirdly erotic. Once they had finished Trixie filled a glass with mineral water and held it up so that Sue could rinse. This, somewhat to Sue's surprise, was followed by two more glasses of water but, as it was cool and refreshing, Sue didn't mind too much.

Then Sue had to wait while Trixie also used the toilet. She didn't seem in the least bit fazed about doing her business in front of a stranger. Then she too brushed her teeth so that the two of them were ready for bed. This done they returned to the bedroom. The Countess was stretched out on the bed and she looked up as the door opened.

"Oh, look at you both, my pretty little slaves, so sexy together! Oh, Trixie, you'd make such a perfect partner for Rosalita I might just put in an offer to buy you as well. Ship the pair of you back to Venezuela. What fun we would all have together!"

"Ooh, yes, please, Countess", Trixie replied. Sue just bolted on a smile.

"But because I've been told in no uncertain terms that you're not for sale I'm just going to have to make the best of what little time we do have together. Come along, Trixie, your owner tells me you're one of the best. Get undressed and show me just what that busy little tongue of yours can do for me."

Trixie took off her shoes, her wrist and ankle cuffs and her belt before jumping enthusiastically onto the bed. Settling between the Countess's outstretched legs she pushed up the hem of her shift. Then, starting with delicate butterfly kisses, she caressed the sensitive skin on the inside of the Countess's thighs with her lips.

"Watch carefully, my little Rosalita," the Countess ordered. "Soon it will be your place to give me pleasure. It is a skill you will have to learn and one I will make much use of. You will become an expert; I will make sure of that, and, if Trixie is anywhere as good as I have been told, it would be wise for you to emulate her. Come here, come closer, stand where I can reach you."

Sue moved next to the bed and the Countess stretched out her arm and reached between Sue's thighs. Sue had to fight the urge to step back as she felt the Countess's finger probing her flesh, searching for her entrance and slipping inside. This in itself was a bit of a shock for Sue. The ease with which they had slid inside spoke of a level of arousal that Sue had been trying to deny. Ever since her capture she had been on an emotional roller-coaster; scared, confused, bewildered, pushed from pillar to post and deprived of the most basic freedoms, she was having to use all her wits to keep herself together. What she hadn't had the head space to consider was what this penetration so vividly demonstrated, the fact that she was also turned on by it all. That seemed wrong, so wrong but she couldn't really deny it. Back in the auction room she had succumbed so easily to Trixie's ministrations and now, a combination of the Countess's fingers inside her and the sight of Trixie, busy between the Countess's thighs, was disturbingly erotic. It wasn't just that she didn't fight as the Countess used her finger as a hook to draw her closer, part of her was actively encouraging it and, without being able to stop herself, she pushed her hips forward so as to impale herself further. The Countess noticed this, looked up at her and smiled, which only added to Sue's mortification and confusion.

But she couldn't help staring at the sight before her. Sue considered herself straight, and watching two women making love would not be her first choice of eroticism. However, the Countess looked superb with her elegant body framed by the satin nightwear and the sight of Trixie's tongue working its magic made her own groin tingle at the memory of when it had been done to her. Moreover, although the Countess's praise of Trixie's skill had been part of the script, that didn't mean that it wasn't true. This was far from the first time that Angela and Fiona had played together for the benefit of a customer and they knew well what turned each other on. Their moves, although choreographed, were based on a very real erotic understanding between them and neither was entirely faking.

Indeed, Fiona was, in a very literal sense, losing the plot. She still had the fingers of her right hand inside the client but any movement there was purely automatic. While she endeavoured to keep her emotional involvement with Angela purely professional one couldn't deny her skills and, truth be told, there had been a certain amount of manoeuvring on Fiona's part to ensure that this scene was part of the script. Revelling in playing the Countess, and allowing her exhibitionist streak to come to the fore, Fiona was enjoying every moment as she raced towards her climax. The moans of pleasure, the way she arched her body, were not faked in the slightest. The only problem was that Angela, who loved giving head as much as Fiona loved taking it, was almost too damn good at her job. According to the script the Countess was supposed to retain an icy detachment at all times and that simply wasn't possible when every nerve in her body wanted to cry out in pure pleasure. As she passed beyond rational she tried to remember not to call out Angela's name, or, if she really had to, to make sure she called her Trixie. And then the last vestiges of control just disappeared. She threw back her head. To hell with professionalism; she had no choice but to go with the flow. A series of strange animal cries came from her mouth as the climax crashed through her body.

For a while the only sound in the room was the gasping of the Countess as she came back down to earth. Trixie still lay between her thighs although she did look up, catch Sue's eye and give her a broad wink.

"Ooh, but you're good," the Countess said at last. "Now come up here and lie next to me. You, girl," she turned to Sue, "go and fetch a damp flannel from the en-suite."

With her hands fastened behind her it was quite a challenge simply to open the en-suite door, let alone find a flannel, rinse it in warm water, squeeze it out and return to the bedroom. When she returned the Countess was still sprawled full length on the bed but now she had Trixie tucked up in the crook of her arm. Sue went over to the bed and half turned so as to offer the flannel to the Countess who took it from her and used it to wipe Trixie's face. There was a tenderness about her actions that came from more than the script and, from Sue's perspective, they looked more like lovers than Mistress and slave, whatever than might mean.

"And would little Trixie like a reward?" the Countess asked.

"Oooh, yes please, Countess!"

"Well, it's only fair that, after you have satisfied me so well, that I return the favour. Would you like that pretty little pussy of yours licked?"

"How could I possibly say no?" Trixie replied.

"Well, Rosalita, get on with it."

There was a moment's pause as Sue digested exactly what the Countess had just said. Apparently returning the favour, in her eyes, didn't mean that she was actually going to do it. Indeed, it was hard to see someone as haughty and arrogant as the Countess performing such an act on a slave so, in that sense, what else had she expected?

And then there was a second pause. All three women knew that this was some sort of Rubicon. So far Sue had had things done to her; now she was to do them to other people. For Fiona and Angela this was just the normal pause before the client plunged further into the fantasy. For the Countess and Trixie this was just an untrained slave hesitant to perform her new duties. For Sue this was just another twist in the madness.

"Come along, Rosalita," the Countess said, as if to a child. "Don't make me have to punish you."

For Sue it was as if, at this point, it got real. By obeying, by acquiescing, she was giving in, she was accepting her new 'slave' status. On the other hand the Countess had shown how quick she was to anger and, as the shock collar had shown, rebellion and disobedience could have painful consequences. Was this really the time to make a stand? She looked at the Countess but she couldn't hold the gaze and, trying not to let her reluctance show, she went round to the foot of the bed, scrambled up onto it and, as well as she could with her hands behind her back, squirmed and wriggled her way up between Trixie's legs.

Of course she knew the basics; after all, one woman's anatomy is pretty much the same as another's. Furthermore she had had it done to her, usually by blokes who reckoned that a bit of licking pussy earned them a full blowjob complete with swallow. More pertinently it wasn't that long since Sue had been on the receiving end of Trixie's clever tongue and that memory was still fresh. If she just did to Trixie what she liked being done to her she couldn't go too far wrong. Tentatively she kissed the shaven mount of Trixie's mons, just brushing her lips against the skin, before adding a little tongue. Slowly she grew bolder, her kisses became stronger, she roamed further and, as she ran the tip of her tongue along the grove where the thigh meets the torso she felt Trixie respond. This awoke a daemon within her, a daemon that loved to tease, and she made the whole thing into a game. Keeping, for the moment, away from her final destination, she set out to see what pleased Trixie the most. For starters, If Trixie liked being kissed along that groove then that's what she would do. She tried the same trick on the other side and then explored a little deeper into the groin; she varied the intensity between butterfly kisses and sensuous slides of her tongue and, using the way in which Trixie was responding as a guide, searched out the bits that made her tingle the most.

But Sue knew that all this teasing was just a way of putting off the inevitable. The lips of Trixie's sex were still there waiting for her; a door she had to open, a passage she had to explore. It was time to move on, to bite the bullet, to do as she had been ordered.

If Sue had been apprehensive before it was nothing to how she was feeling now. As she used the tip of her tongue to trace out the contours of Trixie's nether lips they seemed to open for her and, for the first time, she knew the taste of another woman. To her surprise this wasn't as bad as she had feared; on the contrary, now that she was actually doing it, there was something wickedly delicious about the way that Trixie was responding to her tongue. Moreover, even the taste which, a few short hours and another lifetime ago, she would have thought abhorrent wasn't unpleasant at all and was further proof that her teasing had borne fruit.

Although she was concentrating her whole attention on Trixie's sex that didn't mean she had stopped her teasing game. She used her tongue to explore every nook and cranny and, if she occasionally brushed against the inflamed nubbin of Trixie's clitoris then she didn't stay there long. However, when Trixie ordered her, from between clenched teeth, to get on with it, she knew it was time to concentrate on the hub of her pleasure. As Sue concentrated on pleasuring Trixie below the waist, so, further up the bed, Fiona was playing with Trixie above the waist. Partially they had to stay firmly in role. If the client were to look up it was important that she saw a Mistress and her slave sharing a passionate moment. But it wasn't just that. Whatever the true emotional attachment between the two women, they found that the job was simply easier if they pretended it was real. Fiona cupped Angela's breast with her hand and used the tip of her fingers to play with the nipple.

"What a way to earn a living," Angela whispered rather breathlessly in Fiona's ear.

"I gather she's doing OK then," Fiona whispered back.

"She's more than OK, she's good, she's very good, she's...."

Angela was starting to lose control so Fiona kissed her long and hard on the mouth both to enhance the experience and to quell any unfortunate cries that might want to escape.

As Trixie climaxed so Sue had to struggle to stay with her. Trixie arched her back and lifted her hips as she came and, unable to use her hands to hold on with, Sue had her work cut out keeping with her. Then, with an enormous but somewhat stifled groan, Trixie had had enough and rolled sideways effectively throwing Sue off. Panting slightly from the exertion, Sue knelt up and watched as Trixie, still held by the Countess, revelled in her pleasure. Sue felt a certain amount of pride in a job well done. There was no doubt that Trixie had climaxed and that had been entirely down to her.

"Ooh, thank you, Countess," Trixie said as she cuddled into Fiona once she had recovered somewhat. "Thank you for letting a slave come."

"You're more than welcome, sweetie," the Countess replied "Now I think it's time to put little Rosalita back in her cage and then we'll all settle down to a good night's sleep."

Sue was devastated. Firstly there was the way that Trixie was expressing all her thanks to the Countess. It was as if all her hard work, all the effort she had put in to overcome her squeamishness, was as nought. Meanwhile, what had the Countess done? Nothing! She had never felt so unappreciated. Secondly there was the prospect of going back in the cage. She had hoped that her hard work satisfying Trixie would bring some reward. She was physically and emotionally exhausted and her shoulders ached from the way her wrists were fastened behind her. The Countess's bed was so luxurious, so welcoming, she would have given anything just to be allowed to lie down and stretch out.

Fiona was watching for, indeed expecting, such a reaction. Like all the cast she had experienced most of what the client was going through, either through other role play scenarios or because the boss insisted that those playing 'owners' should not put the 'slaves' through anything they hadn't experienced themselves. As such she knew that the psychological effects of the cage were far more devastating than the physical effects and that 'the Countess' was being inordinately cruel to order her back in. She watched the client closely, looking for signs, half expecting the 'slow' word but all she saw was tears. Slow word or not, she realised that she had to tread carefully here. She wasn't, by nature, a cruel person but she had to ensure that the client was getting the experience she had paid for.

"Why so sad, Rosalita?" she asked, back in role as the Countess. "Surely you understand that, until you are fully trained, some restraint will be necessary."

"Please, Countess," Sue started but then realised she had broken the 'no speaking' rule.

"It's OK, little one, you may speak," the Countess replied.

"Please, Countess, please don't put me back in the cage," Sue begged, "and please, my arms, my shoulders ache so."

"Are you telling me how I should look after my property?"

Sue was a little taken aback at being described as property but that was all part of the bizarre world she was now living in. Remembering how she had been berated earlier for not being happy she realised she would have to choose her words with care.

"Please, Countess," she essayed, "I... err... your property wishes to serve you joyfully, wishes to be everything you desire but it's hard, so hard when my shoulders ache so. And the cage, Countess, it is so small...."

Fiona was seriously conflicted. She could hear all too clearly the pain in the client's voice but still she hadn't head either the 'stop' or 'go slow' words. However, whatever the client's wishes, Fiona, along with all the cast, had been well trained in the medical aspects of bondage and keeping the client's wrists constrained would be risking injury. Some sort of compromise was required but she still needed to stay in role as the Countess.

"Have a care, Rosalita, you are testing my patience with your complaining. However, as you are new and as I am not completely heartless, I will free your arms for tonight. Now then, get in the cage before I am forced to punish you for disobedience. Trixie, help her in, will you?"