Mistaken Identity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue was about to restate her case but the Countess's firm expression dissuaded her and, reluctantly, she allowed herself to be guided off the bed and down onto her knees so that she, once again, could shuffle into the cage. The door was locked behind her and the Countess herself got off the bed and opened a hatch in the roof of the cage similar to the one they had used when she had been fed. This allowed her to reach through and undo the cuffs that held Sue's wrists. As soon as this was done the hatch was closed again and the Countess went round to the end of the cage where the feeding hatch was still open. She sat on the floor looking in at Sue.

"I know it is hard, little Rosalita, but you have much to learn and the quicker you learn it the better it will be. You were born to be a plaything and, when you have fully learnt that, when your only wish is to do my will, then you will share my bed. But, just as the untrained pony rejects the bridle, so the untrained slave still yearns to be free. Until you are broken, until you are truly mine, such restraints as these are sadly necessary. Now, give me a good night kiss."

The Countess leaned forward towards the feeding hatch. Sue nearly rebelled again. Comparing her to an untrained pony! How dare she! But she was tired of fighting so she put her head out through the hatch and let herself be kissed.

And then the feeding hatch was closed, the Countess and Trixie got into bed and after a bit of snuggling turned the lights off. Sue tried to find a position she could sleep in and, to be fair, the mattress on the floor of the cage was soft and the room was suitably heated so that, as long as she didn't want to stretch out, she was comfortable enough. At least her hands were free and she could massage her aching shoulders. Feeling tired and defeated all she could do was lie there and wonder what the morrow would bring. With a sigh she curled up a little tighter and drifted off to sleep. In the background she could hear Trixie and the Countess continuing to cuddle each other. Was the spark of jealousy, the desire to switch places with Trixie, entirely down to a need to stretch out or were there other cravings as well?