Mistaken Identity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She almost sits up, turning a little to look at him. "Brian, stop that! You don't love me. You love the sex. I understand. It's your first time. It's my thousandths or something and I loved it, too. But you don't know me. You don't love me. You're mixing me up with the sex." Then she realize what is happening and adds, "I have to clean up or I'll really mess this place up." She jumps off the bed and heads into the bathroom, his sperm and her cum leaking down her leg.

After cleaning up as best she can, she comes back and gets onto the bed next to Brian. She presses up against him and puts one arm and one leg over him. "Brian, I'm not a perfect person. You're not the first guy I've been with. You told me once that I seemed happy. I am. It's because I'm sexually satisfied. I get fucked regularly. I figured you could be a fuck buddy for me. I've got a little over a year before I graduate and I thought maybe we could have sex a lot. B ut I don't love you. I don't want to love you. You can't love me. You don't know me well enough. You love the sex. And I hope you do. Because I do. But if you start getting all lovey dovey and serious it messes everything up. So don't. Just fuck me. And eat me. And suck my breasts. And I'll do the same to you and we'll both love it. O.K?'

"I sure want to have more sex with you. So o.k. But I think maybe you're wrong. I know you better than you think. But I'll try and watch what I say."

"Fine. Because this is Friday night. We have hours left. Tomorrow's Saturday and I have nothing else planned. The next day is Sunday and I have nothing else planned. I have never had more sex than I could handle. I've always wanted more. So I want to have you try and give me so much that I have to call it quits and say I've had enough." She reaches down and starts massaging his cock. " I hope you can get this thing up often because I want to make a lot of use of it."

He holds her tight and kisses her. In a few minutes, he's erect and she climbs on him, taking him up into her. She eventually has an orgasm before he does and they switch positions and he gets into her doggy style and eventually cums himself. They take a shower, washing each other. He eats her to an orgasm. She sucks him and he lasts and lasts and eventually they change positions and he fucks her as she stands in the shower. They nap.

She never says Uncle. She never gets fucked out. Neither does he. Now she's got two guys. Warren when he's in town, Brian other times. She's very happy all the time.

12