All Comments on 'Mister Jack Miller Ch. 10'

by JackKeith

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
kate2112kate2112over 19 years ago
the Fantastic Mister Jack Miller

I really enjoyed this collections of stories. Dont stop writing...ever. You moved my world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
i hope thats not the end

its thats an ending, i'm kind of dissapointed. it was a little bit anti-climatic and didn't leave much for the imagination

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
anticlimax

The whole series has been excellent,but I feel that the ending(?) was an anticlimax.Admittedly I could not think of a different one either,so perhaps its all well tat ends well.Congratulations on a gret series.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
This was a great series

It's good to read a story where the husband comes out on top after having a cheating wife. I hope to read more of your stories in the future.

I think he should retire, buy a tropical island somewhere and take his harem there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Closure

I liked the ending. It gave final closure to a great story. I mean, I want more of your stories, so lets not use up all your ideas at one go.

Excellent tale well told. Looking forward to another one

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
This has been one of the most enjoyable stories

This has been one of the most enjoyable stories that I've read here. Truthfully I favorably compare it with RobInAz's "A Weekend With Three Angels" for pure sensuality, though that story's still evolving after 38 chapters, and sheer enjoyment of reading.

I do hope a sequel is planned, though the ending seemed pretty concise.

Best wishes,

Kydreamer

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
It has been a great story!

Loved this story all the way. I must admit I expected him to decide on one of the two choices--Shari and Donna.

But he couldn't fuck them all if he married one.

Assuming he would honor the code his wife didn't.

So, I can't think of a different ending, either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WHAT ABOUT NANA?

The only women Jack didn't fuck was his mother, the V twins, his aunts , his cousins and Nana. I know fucking his 100 year old Nana was probably asking for too much, but I was hoping. At least she could have taken her dentures out and given Jack a blow job. PS The puffies were great.

Alien47Alien47about 19 years ago
Sorry.....

Sorry I could give 5. Sorry it had to end. Sorry - really! - about the anal bit with Janelle. And sorry I'm not Mister Jack Miller.

Not at all sorry to have read the best series, ever, in the history of erotica.

I just hope you'll settle down, think of another plot - and give us some more outstanding reading.

Luke

wbbgme01wbbgme01almost 19 years ago
Mister Jack Miller - Fantastic

This is one of the best series I have read so far. The story line was excellent and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. I hope that this is not the last of your writing as I would love to read more.

srgeeksrgeekover 14 years ago
A good story and well told.

It is a real shame that you have posted nothing else in the five years since you posed this story. Put some of the other stories you mentioned at the beginning on your page here at Literotica.

<P>

As the <B>Comment"</B> title states "<B>A good story and well told.</B>". I didn't notice any significant writing errors, there were two places where a different word would have been better.

<P>

<I>-- srgeek --</I>

Purveyor1Purveyor1about 14 years ago
Great

Thank you~~ I enjoyedthe story~~

David

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
EXCELLENT!!! ALL THE WAY

I read the entire series and I have to say this was awesome!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awsome story

Loved this story all the way. I must admit I expected him to decide on one of the two choices--Shari and Donna.

But he couldn't fuck them all if he married one.

Assuming he would honor the code his wife didn't.

So, I can't think of a different ending, either.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Excellent read.

Very well constructed, great story flow. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story wish you would come back and do more !!!!!!!!!!

Nzq11Nzq116 months ago

Had me hooked all the way, and loved the close out. Love to see you do more work 😎

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous