All Comments on 'Mistletoe, Candy Canes, and a Lesbian'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 10 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

To the anonymous who ALWAYS complains when a new story is released that isn't a sequel...

Either email me with requests or don't bother reading my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Candy canes will never taste the same. . .

Clever story adventure into a delicious world of wet and wild. The ending leaves it open to imagination where and what will be added into lust of the future.

Arago007Arago007over 10 years ago
Not usually my thing...

I usually find the whole Mistress/pet thing a turn off, but this was really well done.

Gamera2000Gamera2000over 10 years ago
As always a wonderful story

A nice holiday, yet another terrific story of lesbian seduction and submission. I always looks forward to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Female lover

Once again a wonderful story..Love the way u describe things..Can't wait to read further stories..Hope there will be some tit torture and denial..

NC22371NC22371over 10 years ago
umm

Great seduction story of a straight woman, however I think the instant role of the wife turning into a sub, and using the words and language of dom/sub, is a little too much to believe.

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurover 10 years ago
Happy Hoidays indeed

Even by your standards that was one hot and beautifully written story!

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
My Pet?

My Pet. My Pet. My Pet. . . . .

Did you use it often enough? My Pet?

Do you really expect us to believe that a shy, religiously repressed, undersexed wife will become a willing sub in public, at her own party, in a matter of a few minutes?

The whole Dom, Sub, and cuck element took away any and all eroticism that could have been.

rightbankrightbankover 10 years ago
come over to my side?

turn her? Make her change her mind?

Do you believe that sexual preference is a decision that can be made and changed?

What day did you wake up and decide to choose to be straight or not?

This is as silly as thinking a man with a big dick can cure a lesbian and turn her straight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

I've read thousands of stories on Literotica and this is the 1st one I've ever commented on....when you described a girl eating pussy for the 1st time....that is exactly the feeling I get when I watch my wife seduce a straight girl and she licks pussy for the 1st time. I have witnessed several seductions a strangely similar ways. Keep up the good work. You've just became my favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree with others

Hot story but is quite unrealistic in how rapid the total seduction occurred.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 10 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Hi all,

Thanks for the comments good and bad...

Would like to highlight a couple things that I thought explained the quick seduction:

1. She got wild when she was drunk.

2. Most of us have a hidden curiosity underneath us...it just needs to be drawn out.

Either way...it was a fun story to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just a comment on the comments.....

As always, you are one of my favorite authors and this doesn't disappoint. A thought though: given the way the wife Dommes her husband, she obviously has SOME interest in Dom/sub----you sure she wouldn't have 'researched' at least some of it? Plus, husband already said wife could be wild in bed---but then felt guilty ---but that was HIS interpretation! What if wife feels same sex attraction, husband is good/ok but afterwards she starts thinking "I really want a woman, not him".... That could explain the quick seduction, the submission etc...all the things others are complaining about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good!

I always love your stories! This was great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just so horny

Just a fantastic read, more please

SumKaliGoodGoodSumKaliGoodGoodover 10 years ago
Oh yes

Of course I loved it, as I did most of your other stories. I think it ended a bit short but I hope that was because you plan on making this a series. Gosh, I really hope that you turn this wish into reality and also make it as intricate as your other series (longer). I really want to know what happens next and with the husband. I hope you whe the Holiday Contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot damn

so fucking slippery great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Really well written, highly erotica. Wasn't really that into the ending with the cuck but willing to see where it goes

decimusdecimusover 10 years ago
Not just wham, bam, thank you hand, but stays in the mind.

Love your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
vote

need more chapters so hot a vote of 5 isn't high enough and I don't normally read lesbian stories on here hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yet another great hot sexy story

I love your work. I hope there is more to this story.

LanceinBermudaLanceinBermudaover 10 years ago
What can I say

that hasn't already been said. A vote of 5 is the highest but all of your writing deserves a much higher rating!!!

Keep up the great writing!!

Cheers

L

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 10 years ago
I Totally Agree...

...With everything that has already been said. Definitely a Silkstockinglover's epic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Simply amazing!!

To my friend Jasmine with thanks for this wonderful story about my wife - it is better than I imagined and seeing Steph at work this past week has blown my mind. Being biased I think this is the best erotica you have ever written but then I know both women!! I can even cope with the personal humiliation at the end which was a surprisingly huge turn on. Jasmie a classic - my thanks again David xxx ps the mind cannot cope with the huge possibilities this creates for my wife, Steph and I.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
the best always

jasmine u r the best in every story u r the best ans surly we need to read rest of story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW

That was probably your best story so far. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wonderful as always

Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

I am an advocate of your stories. Every time I think i've read the best you have to offer you write another that blows me away. I wish I had your writeing skills. This story has the concept of one of your multi chapter specials.

gotranegotraneover 10 years ago
Sequel, Sequel!

We've definitely got to have, at least, a sequel to this one, if not a series. Great start, keep it up, I know I will!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not sure what that was

But it was bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AMAZING STORY, WHERE IS MY STEPH??

That was fantastic, made my pussy wet. I need to find me a Steph. Keep writing, I will definitely keep reading!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hello

There is no doubt that you are the very best writer in the business.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
the Christmas party seduction

It was a delightful story. I especially liked the way that Lynne was seduced. The only thing that I didn't care about was how it ended. It just seemed to me that it wasn't any way that they could have just met and were telling each other that they were in love.

I think that you rushed that part of the story to much.

I think that it would have been a better ending it you would have made it so that they had both got what they wanted and just left it like that.

I especially enjoyed the way that Lynne spoke when she was getting eaten out. It has been my experience that when a girl talks about her vagina and uses words of vulgarity when describing how she is being dominated is a large turn on for me. When you can get a girl like Lynne to say the word cunt and fuck you know that you are doing something to turn her on.

Thanks for a wonderful lesbian story

As ever. Betsey

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 8 years ago
Competition

Your readers are in competition: I want a Steph too, who will make me her slave. In the mean time, I will just keep reading your beautiful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue it

Can you make a contuied version where the Dave is depressed that his wife switched sides and goes and learns how to last longer and to increase his dick size and comes back dom them and live as a happy threesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
continue

Do you plan on making this a series?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

Omg I loved it. My count is throbbing so bad!😍

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
Bullshit

If you claim that you are a lesbian, how the hell can you say that "you fucked more than one guy"?!WHAT A BULLSHIT! If you did that, then IT'S VERY CLEAR that YOU AREN'T LESBIAN, but BISEXUAL!And if a woman made love with only one man, that CERTAINLY DOESN'T MAKE HER "TIMID" OR "SHY"! IT'S A VERY NATURAL BEHAVIOUR!THE VERY LARGE MAJORITY OF WOMEN AREN'T SLUTS who have sex with many guys!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You know women!

I kept thinking of my wife being Stephanie. We have a Lesbian neighbor and I know they have an attraction for each other (they sat I love you to each other and do innocent kisses with me around) but I honestly think they don't have sex. But OMG how I would love to have Dee turn Ann. I think about it alot. Your story was so good I kept imagining it was Ann being seduced and turned by Dee, thank you for a beautiful story.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meabout 6 years ago
Mmm

That was so sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You should make a sequel for this years contest

Sequel please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sequel

Please!

JaypleeJaypleeabout 3 years ago

Very exciting story. Great twist at the end! This truly needs a sequel. Some really fun anal with Dave would be nice. Or maybe a vacation with all three going to a carribian island sex club with Dave enjoying a couple of male vacationers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

First read this years ago and just rediscovered it. A sequel or a series about Dave and Lynne would be superb. Steph introducing Lynne to everything lesbian submissive should know plus the humiliation of Dave and the introduction of hung males for both of them. Wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sequel please. Loved the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it! I had been trained to please, pleasure, and make Black pussy squirt. My sorority had sent me to our sister sorority. I was told to obey Trishia every way she wanted me to. She belongs to a sister Black sorority. I was to obey her every sexual desire. She taught me how to eat Black pussy. I became very good at it. Orpheum 69

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Steph is a homewrecker - but with such a weak male protagonists it's not surprising. Just title this "Please take my wife"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd have preferred in this case if she had turned her on to bisexuality rather than being a homewrecker. It just seemed to be a step too far with this one. i.e enough to loosen her up to sex with them both.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

350. The hubby is very successful at what he does. I find it hard to believe he is so week with his wife. Glad, however, that his wife was able to find satisfaction. The seduction was erotic; do these things really happen?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

do these things really happen?

No, but starting with Jerry Springer, Jenny Jones, Ricki Lake, Girls Gone Wild, and Hollywood's exploitation of lesbian themes this appears like it happens all the time. Sure you have the few exceptions that really like this stuff but most people don't like to share their significant other.

Sure you'll get the "people are conditioned to be monogamous" but people fail to understand that most of these polyamory relationships were harems where men were rulers or women were taken by force by the strongest man of the group. No real choice.

Hence, the odds of this happening today is slim to none. But people here wish this was society: for a payback that never existed.

LitlboyblueLitlboyblueover 1 year ago

I think this is a start to a whole bunch of series, really nice work. But then again, nothing but the best from you.

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

Big mood killer and story killer yet again I thought you were on to something but I guess not

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

4chuckssite these things hardly ever happen the way explained in this story which is why it's called a fantasy story not a good fantasy story due to the distaste and disrespect to the woman involved no self respecting man likes the disrespect and distaste the writer has in this story not even for a fantasy story it just kills the mood

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I am still desperately hoping for a sequel to this story. It is so damn hot… Steph continuing her complete seduction of the wife and then taking her own boss’s ass too, and both husband and wife falling for their new Mistress. I would love it if you added a new chapter to this story 😘

LadyLoreLadyLore9 days ago

What is up with the master slave situation in your stories this 2024 not the old wast days is this how you think things should be do you wanna be a slave to someone or have others be your slave as another woman I'm ashamed to call you a woman but maybe you are woman who wishes they were a man which then no man would have anything to do with you either way the amount of disrespect you show women in your stories is a out rage you are in need of desperate lesson either way you need to quit calling your self a woman cause if you was 1 you wouldn't disrespect your own kind and don't go calling yourself a man and disrespecting a man for a man wouldn't treat a woman as a slave and wouldn't call her a pet or treat her as such nor would he call her a slut and a real woman wouldn't either nor would they allow themselves to be treated that way I don't know what you are but your neither a man or woman hell your not even a decent human being with shit like what you write about in your stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50752 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...