Mistletoe Lane Ch. 01

Story Info
Young man finds himself alone with an older woman.
1.9k words
4.36
135.8k
21
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 07/07/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started out like any other fall day. I went to school and came straight home to take care of my little brother. It was my senior year and I was anxious to graduate, but I was not anxious to leave home and go off to college. It's not that I was scared, not that at all. The reason I didn't want to leave was that I loved being around the women of my neighborhood.

Our family lived on a nice, shady street in a quiet suburb. It was the kind of neighborhood that attracted yuppie families with some money. Good looking yuppie families with some money I should say. The ladies that lived on my street were gorgeous.

There were at least 5 beautiful women on my street alone. They all had young children, and their husbands were always at work, often on long business trips. I couldn't imagine leaving these women alone like they did, but I was glad. Being the only eighteen year old male on the street certainly had its advantages.

I made decent money mowing their yards and babysitting their children. The kids loved having me around, and I think their moms did too. They were always inviting me over for lunch or a cold drink on a hot day.

All of the women were active: they played tennis, jogged, or played golf, which kept them in shape. They had a lot of free time on their hands. And they were always giving me compliments: how smart I was, how good I was with kids, how good looking I was. And I ate it up!

On this particular day I was over at one of my neighbor's. The lady of the house was Grace, a tall, blonde, leggy woman with a great smile. Grace, myself, my little brother and Grace's son were outside playing basketball. After a few hours, it was time for me to leave. Grace pulled me aside and said, "Have you heard about the burglar that has been breaking into houses in the area?" I told her I had not heard of any such news. Grace explained she was scared to stay alone since her husband was out of town on business. She asked if I wouldn't mind spending the night. I told her I would be happy to help in any way I could.

My brother and I returned home for dinner. I explained to my parents that Grace and her kids were scared to stay alone and that I wanted to stay over at their house. My parents approved and I packed a few things to take over.

As I walked back to Grace's I began to envision scenarios with the hot, lonely mom I was about to be alone with. My cock grew hard just thinking about the possibilities. When I arrived at Grace's she opened the door for me with a smile, and told me how grateful she was I was spending the night. She was wearing a white terrycloth robe, and I guessed by her wet hair that she had recently showered. She smelled wonderful, and looked even better.

I put my overnight bag in the guest room, which was next door to Grace's bedroom. The kids were already in bed, and Grace and I were alone. "Thanks for staying over, I was so scared!" Grace said. "No problem, it is my pleasure." I replied. Grace said that she was tired and was ready for bed. I told her I was also sleepy and had to get up early for school. I told her I would check all the doors to make sure they were locked and then come and tuck her in.

I checked the front and back doors, locking them, and turning out all the lights. I walked down the hall to Grace's room. She had a bedside lamp on, and she was under the covers of her bed. She smiled at me, as I turned off the lamp. The only light in the room was from the moon. I gazed at Grace as she lay on her bed. I leaned over her, smelling her perfume. I asked if she was ok, she said, "I'm soooo glad you are here." I leaned in closer and kissed her on the cheek. She turned her head so our lips met. We lightly kissed, her lips soft and wet. Our lips parted, as our kiss became more intense. Our tongues met, and Grace let out a soft moan. My dick began to twitch and get hard. I slid one hand behind her head and my other hand went around her waist. I pulled the covers back, revealing Grace's nightgown. It was white silk with lace trim, and looked great on her.

I broke our kiss, and looked down at Grace. She longingly returned my gaze. I took my shirt off, as her hands rubbed my chest. I leaned back over her, and began to kiss her neck, which was greeted with more moaning. I nibbled her ear, and sucked her ear lobe. She dug her fingernails into my back, and moaned even louder. I ran my tongue down her neck to the top of her chest. Then teasingly, I licked slowly down her cleavage. I slid the straps of her nightgown off her shoulders, and cupped one of her breasts.

Suddenly she pushed me off her, and got on top of me. She pulled the nightgown over her head, exposing her firm tits. Her nipples her hard and begged to be sucked. I shoved my face between her tits, licking and sucking. As I sucked her nipples, she reached down and grabbed my swollen cock through my shorts. She squeezed it a few times, and then quickly pulled my shorts and boxers down. My hard dick sprang up in front of her, and she grabbed it and began stoking it.

Grace said, "Jason, I have been wanting you for a long time." I echoed that sentiment, and softly lowered her to the bed. She lay there, in the moonlight, softly panting. I reached for her beautiful tits, as I slid my tongue down her stomach. I could feel her skin quivering in anticipation, as I moved my tongue down farther, teasingly licking her belly button, before moving down to her warm, wet pussy. I licked her clit, as my nose became buried in her neatly trimmed, blonde pubic hair. Her hips bucked as I licked and sucked her clit. My hands were rubbing and squeezing her tits, as her pussy became wetter by the second. I slid my tongue down and parted her sweet pussy lips, sticking my tongue inside her. I tongue-fucked her, slow at first, then speeding up, as she moaned and gyrated under me. She grabbed my head, shoving my face hard against her pussy, as she stifled a scream. Her legs began to shake, as I pushed her over the edge to orgasm. I slowly licked her pussy, tasting her cum, and then licked my way back up her stomach, circling her nipples, and then kissing her again on the mouth. She hugged me tight and thanked me for making her cum. "My husband hasn't been able to do that for awhile," she said sadly. I told her I was more than willing to help out in that area any time she wanted. She smiled and said, "Well how about right now? Except this time, I want you to make me cum with this rock hard dick."

She grabbed my cock, and slid down so that her head was between my legs. I lay back, but watched as she slowly slid her tongue up and down my shaft, lightly touching me, making me quiver. Grace then kissed the head of my cock, smiled at me, and then opened her mouth to devour my dick. She took almost all of it inside her pretty mouth, and then slowly began sucking it, slowly going up and down on my cock. The feeling was incredible. My mind began flashing back to all those times I had wanted this to happen: all the flirting, all the times I had seen Grace in her bikini at the local pool, all the times I had laid awake at night jerking off to the thought of Grace sucking my dick. And now it was actually happening.

Grace quickened her sucking, gently playing with my balls as she slurped my cock. I felt my cum rising. This was just too much to take. I quietly warned Grace that I was going to cum. She only moaned and began to suck faster. I felt the orgasm coming, as I shot a huge load of cum into her mouth. She continued to suck, as my legs shook, she took every drop of my hot cum. When I was finished cumming, she licked my dick clean, and then collapsed next to me, smiling.

"That was the best blowjob I ever had, Grace, I'm not kidding."

"I'm glad you liked it, Jason" she replied. We lay there panting, sweaty, and totally relaxed. I found myself nodding off to sleep, as we lay there, each one stroking the other's chest. She began rubbing my nipples, then slid her hand down my stomach, and then reached for my dick again. This immediately woke me up, and I began squeezing her tits, and sucking her neck. My cock quickly hardened again, and I slid my hand between her legs, finding her pussy wet again. I rubbed her pussy lips with my fingers, then parted them and inserted my middle finger. She gasped with pleasure, and I quietly reminded her to not be too loud, as we did not want to wake the kids sleeping upstairs. I nibbled her earlobe, and then stuck my tongue in her ear. She squeezed my dick hard, and whispered, "I want you to fuck me, I want you to stick your dick inside me and make me cum." I got on top of her, and began to rub the head of my swollen dick on her clit and pussy lips. She moaned, and whispered, "Yeah, stick that dick in me, fuck me good." I slowly slid my dick inside her, all the way in, as her pussy muscles squeezed my cock. She was so tight, and wet, and hot. I began to slide my dick in and out, slow at first, then faster, as Grace dug her fingernails into my back, then grabbed my ass cheeks and squeezed hard. My cock was so hard; I thought it was going to explode, as I fucked my hot, older, married neighbor. We kissed passionately as my cock grinded in her pussy. I pinched her nipples, and quickened my thrusts. We looked into each other's eyes, as I slammed my cock inside her. We both tried to keep quiet, moaning and grunting none the less. Once again I could feel the cum building inside me, and knew it wouldn't be long before I climaxed again. I quietly told Grace I was going to cum again, and she said "I am too! Let's cum together baby." I quickened my thrusts, just as Grace was moaning louder squeezing me tight. I shot another huge load of cum, this time inside the walls of her sweet pussy, as she came herself. Her pussy muscles clenched my dick, squeezing every drop of cum from my cock. I collapsed on top of her, both of us panting and shaking.

We lay like that for a few minutes, then she kissed me and said "Thank you."

I looked at her and replied, "No, thank you Grace. I have had a crush on you for as long as I can remember."

She said, "You know we can't tell anyone about this."

I said "I know; it will be our little secret."

She smiled, grabbed my dick again and whispered, "You mean our big secret...."

The End