Mistress Barbara Calls Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go clean that mess up off the floor that your pig of a wife has made, Pussy Boy"

Greta scurried between his wife's thick meaty thighs and immediately began to lick her feminine juices from the floor. He could hear the vibrator in her horny cunt and he could see the movement of her wide hips as she tried so urgently to feel the fake cock more and make herself cum. His little prick again began to stiffen as he performed his duty. Marci was not surprised to see what her Mistress had changed into, since she had already seen how Miss Barbara turned into a submissive black cock whore just like her in the presence of Big Daddy.

Gone was Barbara's dominatrix outfit.

In its place.........a schoolgirls outfit complete with blue, green and black plaid skirt, a white blouse unbuttoned and tied in a bow below her tits, lacy ankle socks and blue high heeled Mary Jane shoes. Barbara's hair was parted down the middle and pulled into two cute bobbing pigtails. Barbara immediately rushed to Big Daddy's side and knelt obediently.

"There's my little Barbie Doll Slut." Luscious said. "Thanks for the warm up. I've just been using this fat ass slut's mouth to get me ready. I don't have much time little one. I have another appointment in a bit."

"Uh, really Big Daddy?"Barbara replied submissively, with a bit of disappointment.

Even with a huge black cock in her mouth Lois couldn't help but notice the change in her Mistress' demeanor. She was quite surprised to see the woman she only knew as a sexy, dominating woman being turned into a submissive little bitch so quickly. It actually turned Lois on to see it happen.

"What do you say little one?" Luscious asked.

"Please Big Daddy, Please, can your Barbie Doll have your big, beautiful, thick nigger dick?" Barbara begged.

"I don't know." He replied. "I think your slut here is doing a pretty good job." He teased.

"NO Big Daddy I promise this fat assed slut has nothing on me. I can out suck that little good for nothing whore any day. Please Big Daddy; give your Barbie Doll a chance. PLeeeeeeeeeease??" Barbara pleaded.

Luscious pulled his cock from Lois' aching mouth and throat and fed it to Barbara. Barbara made love to that cock with her mouth. She worshipped that black cock and Luscious enjoyed it immensely. He looked down and watched as Barbara's pigtails bounced back and forth as she swallowed his cock over and over again.

Greta soon finished his task and was kneeling next to Big Daddy when the behemoth of a man looked down and got an evil idea. "Come here little man." He told Greta. "Come lick Big Daddy's asshole while your slut Mistress services my cock."

"Yes Sir." Greta replied

Luscious looked down and saw how really small his penis was and said, "You need a new name white boy." He pulled Barbara off his cock. "Why do you call this little white bitch Greta , slut?"

"Because his real name is Greg and I just made it into a girl's name, Big Daddy." Barbara replied.

"Oh, well Greta is much too strong for this little fagot white boy. He needs a name more fitting a puny dicked bitch like him."

Luscious began to think a moment. Barbara just knelt there looking up at him waiting for his command.

"I got it!" Luscious proclaimed. "TINA! I like Tina! Teenie Tiny Tina. Just like his teenie tiny little penis. What do you say Barbie Doll, don't you like the new name I just gave your little white boy bitch?" As he said it, Luscious gave her an uncompromising stare as if to say, "You better like it"

"I love it Big Daddy." Barbara replied. "Teenie Tiny Tina it is from now on." Then without being told she continued her blow job.

"OK....." Luscious replied with an evil satisfied grin. "... teenie tiny tina, lick my dirty black asshole, Now!!!"

Luscious spread his legs a bit and Greta, er..Tina did as he was told. As his Mistress sucked the man's monster black cock, he lathered the man's hairy asshole with his tongue. Tina was eager to please, because the last time he met the dominant black man, he let Tina fuck his beautiful sexy mistress, and he hoped by pleasing the man, that he might be rewarded again. Tina spread the man's cheeks and licked the entire length of his ass crack before concentrating on his dirty rear hole. He rimmed the dark rosebud with the tip of his tongue, teasing it, hoping to stimulate the man. He did this for a few minutes before Luscious got frustrated and grabbed the back of Tina's head and forced his face hard between his cheeks.

"What the hell are you waiting for white boy? I told you to lick my asshole, now get that fagot little tongue inside my ass now!" Luscious demanded

Tina's tongue was forced into Luscious' ass and he could taste the sweaty musky flavor of his black asshole. Eager to please, and worried he had angered the black man, Tina began in earnest to fuck the man's filthy hole with his tongue. In and out, in and out he pressed his tongue through the rear passage of the dominating black man. Luscious didn't even care how it felt, as he basically ignored the white boy, except to press his face in deeper between his ass cheeks. This went on for about 10 more minutes before Luscious got bored and pushed Tina to the floor and address Barbara.

"That's enough little one." He told her. "Over the couch slut!" He commanded.

Barbara walked to the back of the couch and leaned over it, placing her hands on the seat cushion. Luscious grabbed his slick cock and drove it into Barbara's flooded, accepting cunt. She moaned her approval and soon Luscious had a nice hard but controlled rhythm going.

"Fuck me Big Daddy, fuck your Barbie Doll with your magnificent black dick!" she screamed.

Luscious noticed Tina standing there, looking stupid with his little pee pee all hard. "Come make yourself useful white boy and lick my balls while I fuck your slutty little Mistress."

Tina eagerly complied, crawling between Barbara's legs and lathering the black man's massive cum holders with his wimpy little tongue.

"Oh yea, you little white fagot, that feels good." Luscious told him. "That's what you wimpy little white boys are good for, licking the asshole and balls of a real man.......a black man. Suck my fuckin' balls you little white fagot......Mmmmmmm that's it." Addressing Barbara he said, " Your little white boy has quite a talented tongue my little Barbie Doll. You should be very proud of him."

Lois was just dangling from the ceiling watching all the action. She could tell Miss Barbara was relishing the feel of that colossal cock as it filled her cunt, and she was jealous. She heard, but could not see Tina slurping on Big Daddy's balls and she was jealous of him too.

If Lois was jealous, Marci was green with envy. This was the second time she had seen the massive cock of this Black man, and there was nothing more she wanted than that big black snake filling her sloppy cunt and slutty fat asshole. She watched as it appeared and then disappeared over and over again into her mistress' sweltering pussy. The way Barbara's juices made his thick, dark, black cock shine made Marci drool and hump the menacing vibrator in her cunt. She tried so hard to cum, but all she could do was flood the floor with her gushing cunt.

After about 20 minutes of the nice rhythmic fucking and ball sucking, Luscious was ready to bust a nut. "Ok you little white boy fagot, that's enough. It's time for this little school girl slut to get a real fucking. Since you been a good little white boy, why don't you go fuck the little fat assed bitch hanging over there while Big Daddy shows you all how a real man, a black man, fucks his white slut. You don't have a problem with that do you Barbie Doll?"

"No Big Daddy, anything you want. Just fuck me with your big nigger dick." Barbara answered.

"Well you heard her white boy, go get you some sloppy fat pussy." Luscious said. Lois was not fat at all, a large round ass perhaps, but far from fat. It was just Luscious' way of commanding respect from all the white people in the room.

Tina scurried between Lois' legs and began banging her hard and fast. She didn't even acknowledge he was back there. She just watched as Luscious grabbed hold of her Mistress' pigtails, yanked her head back roughly, and began savagely pounding her pussy. There was no thought of her, just his pure animalistic urge to cum. Barbara screamed in sheer adulterated passion and fulfillment as her pussy was used and abused for Luscious' pleasure.

"Yes, Yes Yes!" She screamed. "More big Daddy! More! Deeper! Harder! Fuck your Barbie Doll!"

She orgasmed three times in less than 15 minutes. Luscious never relented. Tina, Lois, Marci and even Barbara were amazed that he could fuck her this long and this fast without cumming. The third orgasm of Barbara's was so intense, that she passed out, leaving her limp over the sofa. Luscious didn't care. He did finally let go of her pigtails as he fucked her limp body for a few more minutes before unloading a massive load of nigger seed deep inside her cunt. His primal scream told all three of the other white people in the room how satisfying his fucking of their mistress had been.

When he finished filling her cunt with his thick baby batter, he commanded Tina, who had cum about three pumps into his assault on Lois, and was just standing there watching, to come clean up his Mistress. He shoved his dripping tool into Lois' mouth for a few moments to clean it before pulling his pants on and leaving without saying another word to the submissive white folks.

Tina happily licked every drop of Big Daddy's man seed from his unconscious Mistress. When it was all gone, he kept licking until Barbara finally stirred and commanded him away from her. She walked out of the room on wobbly legs leaving her subs to contemplate what was next.

12