Mistress D's Dragon Playhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Mistress." Her sweet voice rings out.

"Well pet how many times?"

"Fifty on each Mistress."

"Good, let's get those cuffs off and go see what's been going on in the club."

She looked puzzled for a moment then nodded. "Yes Mistress."

She removed the cuffs on her own and set them on the top of the cabinet along with the flogger. Next to the place was a sink, she quickly soaked a cloth and wiped of her legs then dabbed some cold water on her ass. Swiftly my pet put the cloak back on and was at my side ready to leave. Everyone who looked would see my pet's beet red rump. Linking her arm in mine we leave and head for the front desk.

"Did you enjoy your time ma'am," asked Fred.

"Yes," I handed him the key. "Any problems with the rooms so far?"

"No ma'am, though next weekend we may need all the rooms open."

"Yes I'm aware of that."

"Ma'am," Came Travis's voice, "Tony needs to see you."

I nod and we all head down to see Tony. As we enter the bouncers are moving around taking drink orders and picking up empty bottles. Another show was on the stage, music was playing. Everything with the club itself looked fine. I wonder what was up with Tony.

"Hey Tony, what's going on?" I asked.

"Aria and I need a guard to stay down here with us until people know not to harm the subs down here." He said heavily.

One of the girls was sitting on the bench crying. Her red hair was out of its braid and shielding her face. The black cloak all the trainees wear was over her shoulders hiding her outfit she had worn for the night. There were bruises forming on her right arm just below her elbow, five finger prints.

"Alright Tony tell me what happened." I sat down next to the sub and start rubbing her back. She lets her head fall onto my shoulder and just cries.

"Well everything was fine when you left for the next twenty minutes. Then this guy in leather biker pants, leather vest with a flaming skull on the back came up. He was bald, black shades on in the club, which made me suspicious. He walked right up to Kari and grabbed her arm, telling her that she was a bitch and a whore for being in a place like this. Aria yelled for me and I told the guy to let go of her. When he didn't I had to take matters into my own hands while Aria ran for security.

"I gave the guy a black eye and a busted lip by the time security got here. He was escorted out of the club. Your police friend Aaron was already here and took my statement as to what happened and said it would be a good idea to have security here with us because of the incident from now on. He put down that security had stepped sway for a moment on the report, D" He said rather tensely.

"Well that was nice of Aaron. Travis radioed for Carter to come down here."

"Yes ma'am." He stepped away to do as I asked.

"I'll tell Carter to stick to the story that Aaron wrote out for the report so everything is copasetic."

"Good. Well hopefully we won't have any more problems like that from now on."

"I agree with you on that Tony. The night was going so good." I smiled looking over at my pet.

Carter came walking up from the other side of the dance floor. His dark brown hair slicked back along his skull. His shoulders are broad, jaw strong, eye just as dark as his hair, and the man only stood five foot eight. "Yes ma'am?" His voice was high pitched for a guy. I filled him in quickly on the events and told him that he would be staying here watching the trainees with Tony and Aria.

I turn my attention to the sub in my arms. "You're going to be alright little one." I assured her.

"Ma'am," she said tearfully. "Do you think it would be alright if I stay with you tonight?"

I looked up at Tony quickly, this wasn't normal for any of his subs to ask. I then looked at my pet to see how she took the question. I saw jealousness cross her face in a flash but then her eyes meet mine and she nodded. I could just see the gears spinning as she reassured herself that she was the only one in my world. Which she was and is; I wouldn't think of taking on another pet without her acceptance to it too.

"Well Tony what do you think?" I asked him, wondering what he was thinking about this.

"I guess it would be okay for one night and one night only. She could learn a thing or two about the pet lifestyle you and your sub have." He nodded liking the idea. "That and she's never been touched by a woman before."

"Oh, well I guess my pet and I can fix that. What do you think pet?"

"That would be okay, Mistress." She said slowly as she looked over the sub. "She'll need a shower first."

Tony and I both started laughing as Kari looked up at Sarah with her mouth open like a trout out of water. "Well my pet is right." I said to her.

"Mistress it's almost one am." Sarah said softly.

"Hmmm. Oh right you are pet. Stay here I'll be back quickly." I got up and took off for the stage.

Walking passed all the guests having fun wasn't the easiest thing to do. Next week was going to be worse since word was going to get around to a lot more people about my club and it would be even more packed. The last show was beginning on stage, a male sub and his Master a display on rope bondage. I walked up the steps to get to the DJ booth.

"What's up D?" Mike said coming over to me.

"This will be the last room let out."

"Don't worry I remember. Go take care of the other rooms." He reassured me and winked.

Quickly back down the steps and off around the tables to get to the doors leading out to the hall and other rooms. I went to the room farthest from the entrance doors. Everyone was cheering. There was a couple on the floor dancing and it was an excellent performance. The DJ looked up and saw me at the other side of the dance floor. He started turning down the music while the couple still danced.

"I'd like to thank you all for coming out tonight, Dragon Playhouse is closing down. Please drive home safely tonight. If you need a taxi to get home let the employees at the front doors know and they will call a cab. See ya'll tomorrow night!" He called into the microphone and started one last song.

I hurried to the other three smaller rooms and the same thing was done. Each room would release its guests' just mere minutes from the other. Hopefully this will keep from having a major traffic problem with people leaving the club when it closes. I guess I'll know once everyone has left. After I go into the last of the four rooms I return to the main room. The show was just ending. I saw my pet standing by the stairs and rushed over. When I got next to her I received a hug of welcome.

"Ready pet?" She only nods as the Master and sub bow, we walk up the stairs and I get the microphone from Mike.

"Evening everyone, I'd like to thank you all for coming out here tonight. Please drive home safely tonight. I hope to see many off you tomorrow night at the same time. Reservations can be made on your way out for tomorrow's early show with dinner before the rest of the club opens up, remember seating is limited. Thank you all for coming." I bow and walk over to Mike.

One last song starts, some people start dancing to the last dance while others start to leave. The bouncers were moving about quickly to get everything picked up, the tables had to be wiped down and the floors swept before anyone could go home tonight. The bartenders were already underway on cleaning up and taking inventory. Walking back to be with Tony and Aria, they were getting their area cleaned up and the subs were all helping out.

"Aria, I'll see ya'll tomorrow night, got to go check on everything upstairs."

"Alright, night D," Aria said without looking at me since she was busy with a feisty sub.

"Come on Kari, stay with Sarah and follow her lead." I ordered and walked out the back door.

Once in the elevator I sighed, the fight over Kari was still bugging me. I just hope nothing went wrong with the specialty rooms tonight. When the elevator doors opened many couples were waiting to get on. All of them looked heavily sexed and ready to go home. Good thing since the club was shutting down for the night.

"That's the last of them Tina" I heard Fred call out.

"Good, let's get this stuff shut down." She answered.

"Well it's good to hear that everything is going okay here."

"Oh yes ma'am." Tina said startled.

"So no one caused trouble, any lost and found items, or did anything go missing from any of the rooms?"

"No trouble, a few items were left and they have been marked and set aside, and nothing has gone missing." Fred said quickly as he counted the register.

"Everyone likes the rooms Ma'am. Many are curious what other styles there are and are planning to come back." Tina spoke up while she made sure all the keys had been returned.

"Good, I'll let you two finish shutting down." I turned and walked to the surveillance room.

Sarah and Kari behind me, Travis had left to help usher the people out of the club. Once at the door I knock and walk in. The three security officers watching the monitors wave and yawn. I joined them and watch as everyone leaves the building and get in their cars. Some taxis are arriving for those who knew better than to drive or the police had stopped and had taken the keys to keep the drunk drivers off the road. Once all the guests are out of the building the guards escort those with the money to the cash office. So the money goes through one more count and is dropped into the safe. Loomis would be by sometime in the late morning early afternoon to pick up the deposit and take it to the bank.

"Don't forget to change the tapes before you leave and change the speed of the recording." I say as I walk out of the surveillance room.

"How dare you talk about Sir and Ma'am like that in front of me." I heard my pet say angrily.

"Hey, what's going on?" I said, "No, never mind." I had enough frustration at the moment.

I look over at Kari, with her innocent look. I knew that trick all too well and it won't work on me. Looks like Tony and Aria had a sub that wasn't grateful to have such nice trainers, must have been crocodile tears down there in the club. My pet looks at me and swallows hard she knows I don't like seeing her upset but the fact that I knew she was jealous didn't help her in any way.

When we get up to the fourth floor I lead both of them to the dungeon room. A wash tub is in the far left corner when you walk into the room. A Saint Andrew's cross, d-rings in the wall, chains with hooks hanging from the ceiling, a rack in the far back corner on the left, a walking closet in the far back corner on the right, and many more devices to restrain, tease, and pleasure my pet with.

Looking at Kari I give her a simple order "Strip."

My pet was already at the wash tub filling it with warm water and getting everything ready so that we could get Kari washed up. Kari didn't start stripping like I had told her to. Instead she had crossed her arms and twisted her hips in defiance to my order. Those pretty brown doe eyes weren't going to get her what she wanted from me. It looks like my night isn't over just yet.

"Don't want to listen, Kari?" She doesn't answer me nor does she move. "Alright then, we can do this the hard way."

I grab a hold of the cloak and pull it off of her shoulders exposing the pink panties and bra that she had on. Her petite body was very slim, her chest was almost flat, if it wasn't for the look in her eyes and knowing she was a trainee of Tony's I'd swear she was still a minor. She still made no attempt to finish taking off her clothes. Grabbing a fist full of hair I push her back toward the wash tub, the silk bra and panties were going to be ruined by the soap and water.

Once I had her at the edge of the tub she began to struggle and try to get away from me. "No bitch." Is all I say as I give one good shove and she falls back into the wash tub. The sides of the wash tub were nothing but a large cushion so there were no worries there. The look I got from her was of pure fury.

"Well you should have listened to my Mistress." Sarah said as she chuckled enjoying herself.

Kari just stared at her, if looks could kill. Man this sub had a disobedient streak in her. I grabbed a hold of Kari's shoulders while my pet washed her hair and then rubbed her body down with a wash cloth. I wonder how Tony and Aria deal with this one. Maybe she enjoys the punishments a bit much. Maybe. Then again it could be the jealousness I noticed earlier from Sarah that could be causing it. Well Sarah needed a shower too and so did I, maybe that can work as an advantage.

"Pet, go get the puppy cuff and chains along with a locking collar for me." I said in a soft command.

"Yes Mistress." She moved quickly showing Kari how a good pet listens to her Mistress.

I get Kari out of the wash tub and dry her body off. When Sarah gets back she puts the cuffs on Kari. Forcing Kari down onto her hands and knees so that Sarah can attach the puppy chains and lock them into place so they can't be taken off. I work on drying Kari's hair a bit before lifting it so my pet can put the collar on. I nod at Sarah and she steps back like she was leaving and that seemed to help because I didn't have to drag Kari over to the d-rings to lock her in place in the room.

"You're to sit there and think about what it is to be a pet, bitch."

Walking away I hear her whimper but I don't turn back. Instead I hug my pet and kiss her deeply. Sarah knew this trick well; I'd used it on her once before when she pissed me off within our first few years together. She walked over and started the water again in the wash tub while it filled she stripped and then help me out of my clothes folding them up neatly and set them to the side.

My pet's rump was still very red; gently I caressed her ass not wanting to cause her discomfort. She moved closer and I kissed her deeply. Kari whimpered wanting attention which she wasn't going to get at all. My pet and I kept our focus tuned to each other. Soon we were in the tub washing up while our hands roamed over each other exploring. My hands lingered on her chest pinching and pulling while she put shampoo into my hair. As we both soaped up our bodies I took a quick glance over at Kari, she was grinding hard on her hands. I wonder, I slipped my fingers into my pet's pussy and flicked her clit with my thumb.

"Oh Mistress!" Cried my pet. "Please!?" She begged instantly.

"Cum pet."

Her hips rock hard on my hand bringing her to climax fast. Working my fingers against her g-spot brings her to a second and third climax before the other ends fully. She clung to my shoulders for support to keep her standing. When I pull my fingers free from her clinching pussy she groans. I start to pour water down her body rinsing the soap away. A moment later she begins doing the same for me. It wasn't long before we were both out and drying off. I looked over at Kari and noticed that she was still working on her own clit wanting to orgasm.

The look on her face as she looked me over was pure hunger but that wasn't the same when she looked at my pet. I walk and grab a shorter chain that I could attach to the wrist cuffs and make it impossible for her to keep her fingers buried in her pussy. With a couple of clicks her hands could no longer reach. My pet brings over a small vibrating butt plug and reverse strap on that also pulsates and moves when on. What a perfect idea, lubing the butt plug I push it into Kari's tight passage then fasten the strap-on onto her. Turning the setting on low, I just wanted to drive her mad with need. So that when Sarah is near she won't care if it is my pet to give her the release she needs. She began to buck as I stepped away to watch her. I walked over and sat down in one of the bean bags that I had in the room and yawned.

"Would you like a drink Mistress?"

"That would be great, a coke. Could you bring a bottle of water for this stubborn bitch?" I asked smiling at my pet.

"Yes Mistress." She turned head held high as she walked out.

Right when she was out of the door Kari spoke up. "Please Mistress may I cum?"

"No. And you do not call me Mistress but Ma'am. You haven't earned the right to cum."

"Please oh please Ma'am" she begged.

"I said no bitch. Beg like that to my pet and I might let her make you cum but I won't be the one to do it."

The look of anger that crossed her face was ridiculous. To be so demanding of whom the person was to make you cum over just being grateful to be allowed to cum at all. Might have to try something else, the tie up and stimulate wasn't working. When Sarah walked back in Kari became a quite mess.

Taking a sip of the coke I look into Sarah's eyes "How do you think we can fix this, she was a begging bitch when you left."

Sarah's eyes got dark as she thought. "Let's move her to the rack, Mistress. Stretch her out and let me do the rest."

"Hmm, I think you have an idea pet." I walk over to Kari and looked into her eyes. "Well bitch lets go over there."

I unhook the collar from the wall and go to lead her but she doesn't move. She had sat on her rear and held her arms up expecting me to take the restraints off. "Oh no, those stay on. Now come." I point to my side.

So unsure of how far she can move each limb she starts following. There's hope for her yet. Make a bitch horny enough and she'll listen if it means she will get the release she needs. Once at the rack I take off the puppy chains and let her stand, her hands were kept close to her stomach by the other chains that had been attached later. Helping her sit on the rack I left her legs up and secure them into the restraints. My pet comes up and takes care of Kari's wrists, changing from the chains to the restraints on the rack.

"Well pet, no harm is to befall her. I'm going to leave her in your care."

"No harm, Mistress." My pet bows her head and walks over to the cabinet and grabs a sucker and feather.

Smiling I turn and walk out, my pet was going to tease the hell out of Kari and have her begging in tears if she can restrain herself from tasting Kari's pussy. One thing I learned about my pet quick, she loved eating pussy. I head down to the kitchen and get an apple. Grabbing the cordless I ring down to Travis's room.

"Hello..?" Came is sleepy voice.

"Hey, sorry to bug you but can you come up here. My pet is going be busy for a while with Kari."

"Yeah, sure thing Mistress," he said and hung up. None of us were going to be doing much tomorrow but sleeping until five in the evening when the club would slowly become active with everyone getting to work and getting ready for our Saturday night.

Sarah and I had arrived at my old house and gone up to the bedroom. Tony had warned me that he had left her horny for a week with only teasing her to make it worse. When I told her to strip she did so quickly and was on her knees begging me to let her taste me. I was taken to her at that moment that she could submit and yet still speak her mind without cowering.

She had never touched herself as she worshipped my pussy with her tongue, my moans and name calling satisfied her to keep her from becoming a real bitch with her straight forwardness. After she got me to cum I tossed her on the bed, surprising her with my strength for a woman. I teased her further and her slur of curses was daunting. With a week of no release and then my teasing, she fell to being a begging bitch in the end.

"Hey Mistress." Came Travis's voice pulling my mind back from the past.

"Hi, have a seat. I got some ideas for the club."

He sits down with a cup of coffee and yawns, "Alright. So what's on your mind?"

******

"So Kari, are you ready?" I slide my hand along her body.

She only glares at me with her brown eyes, her lips in a smirk. Well if that's how you feel about it all. I begin to slide the feather along her small frame; her nipples harden as it passes over them. She jerks when the feather passes along her sides and under her arms, well at least she is ticklish. I continue to run the feather over her body, she starts fighting the restraints.