Mistress Dyvia's The Interview

Story Info
We follow Chastity on her day of the big interview.
6k words
4.54
22.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: this is my story, hence it is my intellectual property, do not post elsewhere without my permission. This story is for adults, and should be treated as such, at the moment it should only be available at the ooc section of the following dot-coms: lockedinlace, fictionmania, bdsmlibrary, literotica and mistressdyvia. An alternate version will most likely be available at mcstories in the near future. Certainly, no one should be charging money for this but me. Contact me if you wish to post somewhere else.

*

For those of you who are subs and slaves to me (or wish to be):

Rule Number 1: You belong to me. I own you until such a time as I say you are no longer owned. If you agree, say aloud right now, "Yes Mistress Dyvia." if you did so, you have committed yourself to me.

Rule Number 2: I require you to be physically aroused. Use your fingers, use your toys, but I require you to be hard, or wet, or sticky, and constantly stimulated. Don''t read past the title until you are.

Rule Number 3: I like my pets wearing lipstick. Red is a good color. Put it on extra thick so that you are reminded of your status as my pet every time your upper lips touches your lower lip. If you do not have lipstick, you may use a permanent marker to write 'property of Mistress Dyvia' between your nipples.

Rule Number 4: For my boy toys, 'I want you to squeeze your balls every time you see the word 'Chastity.' For my girl toys, give your nipples a little pinch like you would want me to, every time you see the word 'Chastity,' and if you happen to be a little of both, well... you're going to feel sore by the time you are done reading.

Rule Number 5: Like, 'Chastity,' you will not 'cum' without my permission. And that means you will read this story to the end, and either comment in feedback sections (if available) or you will email your mistress per her command. Int his email/comment/review you will tell your owner, your opinion of the story, and how well you obeyed the rules. Then and only then, you may go back to your favorite part of the story and cum. Those who respond as an obedient slave will receive a reward.

And now,

Mistress Dyvia presents:

Mistress Dyvia's The Interview.

Chastity's alarm went off. Her eyes blinked as tried to focus in on the source of the sound. She reached and her hand plopped around, until she found the button. Just weeks ago, she would have hit the snooze button, but she didn't even think this alarm had one. She turned it off and sat up. She was naked. Less than an hour to get ready, which was fine no one really needed the full hour unless it was their first week.

Today was the day of her interview to see where she would be assigned.

She looked across and saw the other fifteen or so girls in the room getting up similar as she was. They all started to walk towards the washing area. How she missed the days when she could have a cup of coffee before morning rituals began.

The girls all silently walked into the bathroom, and Chastity was just like the rest. The water came on, and they were all washing themselves. Chastity like the others, washed herself, she shaved, and she even shampooed and conditioned her hair. When she was done, she toweled herself dry, and approached one of the sinks. She used a brush and blow-dryer units to do her hair. Then she applied her makeup. She took a moment and looked at a couple of the more noticeable cosmetic enhancements that she had been required to have. Her lips were now so much fuller than they should be, but they are there to entice. Her fingers ran over her breasts played with her rings, then lingered around the scars on her nipples from when they augmented her to a pair of pornstar-ish double-Ds. She took her lipstick, and wrote the word 'slut' over her heart. And then a quick spritz of perfume.

She walked back out to her bed, it was already made. The maids usually came in while the girls were in the showers, make their beds and leave their assigned outfits on their beds. As she grabbed the box with her outfit, she looked up and made contact with Mandy, the girl who slept in the bed next to her. She had a 'CS' written in lipstick on her chest. 'Cocksucker,' she either did really well at it, or gave them a hard time when she first got here to have a specific specialization like that.. probably the latter.

Chastity opened the box, there wasn't much, but she didn't expect much either. She took out the thong, and slid it up her legs, she felt it between her ass cheeks, which teased her senses, but it did cover her chastity belt. That in itself made her frown for just a second. She remembered when her sex was hers to choose, it belonged to her, now locked away, it belonged to whoever the company gave the key to. Next was a pair of stockings, no garter belt necessary to hold them up. The shoes were ridiculously high, possibly six inch heels, chastity was a bit concerned, but put them on. Then the chains. One of Mistress Dyvia's new enjoyments. There was a small chain, she attached it to the inner rings of her nipple piercings. It pulled her 'tits' together and gave her extra cleavage. The second chain was long, it went from her outer nipple ring, around the back of her neck to the other outer nipple ring, and helped lift her breasts to give her a more voluptuous appearance. Then lastly, a monoglove...

She looked around, everyone had a monoglove. That was unusual, well somewhat unusual. But it was also bad, one person would be punished for not coming dressed, as no girl could put on the glove by themselves. Usually once a week, circumstances would happen so that the girls would need others to get dressed. And one girl was always punished.

All the girls in the room gathered in a circle, the girl who was punished last would write a number down on her hand using her eyeliner, we would all say a number between 1 and 14, and whoever guessed the number she wrote on her hand, would be the girl to be punished as she would help the last of us get dressed. The method seemed harsh, but there was a reasoning. The girl who was punished last couldn't be punished twice in a row, and as there was 15 of us, minus the girl choosing the number left 14. It was fair. Chastity was lucky today. Each of the barracks had their own way of dealing with this problem, Chastity only knew of her room, and what her sisters/lovers did.

All the girls doubled up, and Chastity was helped into her harness by Mandy. She felt her arms pulled back and she slid her arms into the monoglove. At first it wasn't bad, but Mandy started lacing, and tightening, then re-tightening until her shoulders felt like they were going to pull out. "Thank You." was all she said. Then one of the other free girls helped Mandy and so forth until there was only one girl left.

It was time to leave, as they each walked past the-girl-who-would-be-punished, each girl gave her a kiss on her cheek, and she had a discolored cheek. She might be punished for that because of all the lipstick from fourteen girls, but it was their appreciation that it symbolized.

They all walked out and walked in single file down the halls. They were in an office, and as they walked down the halls past the offices, they passed several businessmen and women, some gave them amusing looks, others didn't even seem to notice. Chastity remembered how weird that was the first time she walked the halls. Each of the girls knew where they were supposed to go. Soon there was only three of them left. A hand was on her shoulder, and she was pressed face first against the wall.

A woman's voice spoke behind her, "Slut, where are you going?"

Chastity's leg's were already spreading as she answered, "Room two-four-six-nine, Mistress."

"Good." she answered, "Then you can make a deliver for me in "Three-seven-zero-four?"

"Yes Mistress." Chastity replied.

A second later she heard paper rolling up, and metal being twisted and waited for what was to come. A silver dildo was in front of her lips. Chastity opened her mouth, and used her tongue to make it wet. And a few seconds later, she felt it at her sphincter, and it was slowly pushed in. Was in place the woman said, "don't drop it, slut."

"No Mistress," Chastity replied.

"Good slut, now where are you taking that correspondence?"

"Three-seven-zero-four."

"Good slut, now off with you. And be sure to give it to Mr. Rogers yourself." and she pulled Chastity off the wall and gave her a little slap on the ass.

She hurried down the hall in the impossible heels. She didn't want to miss her interview, but she couldn't refuse anyone either. She was soon standing in front of the door she needed to, and stood. A good secretary would be paying attention to the camera for visitors.

A moment later the door opened, "Yes?" the secretary asked.

"I have a correspondence for Mr. Rogers, and I must deliver it to him personally."

The secretary looked at her, and her lack of hands to hold a letter. Then her eyes opened in realization, and stepped aside to let her in. Chastity was convinced the secretary thought the correspondence was a sexual favor, not that she cared what anyone thought of her sexuality, she was a trained slut after all.

The secretary knocked on the door, and opened it, as Chastity stepped towards it she gave her a warning, "don't speak unless he commands you to speak."

Chastity nodded her head, "Thank You." And she entered. She stopped and said nothing, but saw Mr. Rogers getting a blow job. She recognized the girl, she was Anna, she left shortly after Chastity arrived and was replaced by a girl named Marie.

The man looked at Chastity, "What do you want."

She took the secretary's advice and kept her mouth shut, but walked over to the man getting his blow job, turned around and bent over exposing her ass to him. He saw the silver toy, an reached out to pull it out, and as soon as he did, she stood up and turned around waiting to be dismissed. He held it and while she waited to be dismissed she looked around, his desk was strangely spartan, except for a men, a letter, and a laptop computer. The single open letter, but she had forgotten how to read weeks ago, sluts are trained early on not to see things like that. Though she still understood numbers, probably because it made it easier to report to her supervisors. Soon he seemed to finish in the girls mouth as she almost made a gagging like sound.

He unscrewed the bottom of the dildo, and read the letter. He pointed to Anna, and then to Chastity. Anna nodded her head, stood up and approached the nervous slut. She smiled and her arms went around Chastity's neck as her lips came to Chastity's. They started kissing, but the kiss was a bit more insidious, as Anna unloaded every drop of Mr. Rogers cum into her mouth.

He looked at Chastity as the kiss broke, "No swallowing, but if you happen to kiss any other sluts today, you can pass it along with the same instructions." Then he wrote something on a blank piece of paper, rolled it up and put it back in the same hollow dildo and screwed the bottom back on. "Cocksucker come here." he said to Anna as if that were her name, not what she just did. She complied, and he bent her over the desk and slid it into her ass. Dry. "Go deliver that to Debs upstairs, and why don't you let the slut out on your way out."

Chastity nodded her head in appreciation and left with Anna. As they left the office, and the secretary the door was closed behind them. Anna looked at Chastity, "You're looking good. You've come along way in a short time. To say couldn't be your interview could it? Its too soon?"

Chastity just nodded her head not wanting to spill her cum. Well his cum.. whatever.

"Well good luck sis." she wrapped her arms around chastity, "I hope you get a great assignment." and with that Anna turned and walked in the direction chastity originally came from.

Chastity continued toward her interview. She looked around hoping to see a slut who would be able to be used. Occasionally, one of the business men or women would want to see a couple sluts make out... she knew the odds were against it, and that Mr. Rogers was really just going to get perverse pleasure out of the fact that cum would drip down her face and chest next time she was required to give an answer. That didn't bother her so much, her slut training did away with most of the shame she might have had for such things. But a remnant from her past, the part of her that wanted to look good for a presentation hoped that she would find that other slut.

She did not find any, and found herself in front of room 2469. The door opened for her and she stepped inside. She saw that the door was automatic, or at least mechanical as no one was near the door when she entered. She passed an empty desk for an absent secretary. And entered a room with a woman.

"Are you Chastity?" she asked, but the look on her face, and the file on her desk told Chastity that this woman already knew.

"Yes Mistress." she said as Mr. Rogers' cum spilled done her chin and onto her breasts. The only sign of negativity in Chastity was her exhale.

The woman looked at her, "Already been used, just on the way to this office? You must be a good slut. Mr. Roger's cum I presume?"

"Yes Mistress, thank you." Thank You? Well she did say she must be good slut. She was trying not to smile, but it was probably obvious to the interviewer.

"Don't worry slut, having cum all over your chest won't reflect negatively on you during this interview." She looked at her paper, "I am Patricia, you may call me 'Mistress,' though you already have." the last part was said with a smile as she checked something off on her paper.

Chastity made a wider smile, "Thank You mistress!" and then she realized she was a little too excited on that, "Sorry Mistress."

The woman smiled and used her hand to gesture to a chair, "Have a seat and we'll get started."

Chastity complied with a 'yes Mistress." and sat down with her legs spread obscenely per her training, granted she had a chastity belt on now, but it wouldn't always be there... she hoped.

"Chastity, who was you supervising trainer?"

"Mistress Dyvia."

"That will help you during this interview." She looked back down at her paper, "Do you like sex? And how do you feel about oral, anal, and vaginal sex?"

"I love sex, I am a slut. Nothing is hotter to me than fucking. It gives me purpose. Oral sex is fun, because you can get through it quickly, but often it can be wonderful foreplay that can last for hours. Anal is gift. It can be hard for untrained girls, as it feel icky, and much like you have to go the restroom, but now its just so hot, I have difficulty imagining saying no. And I can't really comment on the last part, My genitals have been in a chastity belt since my first week here. With the exception of a clinical cleanings, it is unused... But I'd like to think if I enjoy anal this much now, my real sex must be off the charts from before I came here."

"How were your experiences before you came here?"

She had to think about it, "Well I never had anything in my ass before I was recruited. Oral sex was kinda hot, but I had little stamina for it, three or four minutes I was done."

Patricia made some comments on her paper, "What is your proficiency for BDSM?"

"I am knowledgeable on the subject and enjoy it much. I have been restrained in very uncomfortable positions for hours at a time, and look forward to the future on expanding that. The Ds aspect of it, I take to heart, and understand that I am a very submissive and slut, and try to treat all of my superiors with the respect they have earned over me in the eyes of the corporation. And I can't say I enjoy pain, but I can say that I have been conditioned to be aroused from it. Its a love-hate thing for me."

Patricia giggled as she wrote on her paper, "Dyvia would do that to a slut." She looked up from her paper and looked her in the eyes, "How were you recruited?"

"I had applied for a job here, entry level right out of college. I had ambitions of going up high. I tried to set up another employee to take a fall, and instead I was put into a position between being arrested, or signing up for a reeducation program. I picked the latter."

"Of course you did, was that a wise decision?"

"Yes. I am very happy with my life and commitments to the corporation and all of my masters and mistresses. Though for the first week, I think I was really angry, but its hard to put my mind back in that place now. There is nothing even remotely wrong with my life now. Its wonderful."

"Are you aroused right now?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Is it something we are talking about? Or are you just always a horny slut?"

"Well mistress, I am always horny, but I do get a bit of a sexual thrill when I think of how mind fucked I am now."

Patricia let out a laugh, "I always get such a thrill when we interview Dyvia's thralls. Well that's what I like to call you, you've been so well trained, it like you were born into this lifestyle. But I think I have a mistake here, How long has it been since you enrolled into the program?"

"Ten weeks mistress."

"Ten weeks?" her eyes were wide, "That is incredible. Even for Dyvia, I shouldn't be seeing you until your twenty-fifth week, yet she recommended you for the interview. Wow. Kudos to you girl.

She blushed a bit in pride, "Thank You mistress."

"Your welcome Slut, now tell me, why do you wear such colors in your make up?"

"I like to wear colors that bring attention to my eyes and lips. When they make eye contact with me, I want them to see how much I want them to put me on my knees and fuck me right there. And my lips are always a very bright or very dark color. I want my masters and mistresses to imagine things they could do with my mouth."

"Such as?"

"Such as fucking my mouth, having me wrap my lips around a cock, using my tongue on a juicy pussy."

"How fast can you read?"

"I can no longer read, Mistress. That part of my brain was altered to retain more information on how to pleasure others."

"Good, good. We wouldn't want any of you girls spilling one manager's secrets to another."

"Of course not Mistress. Sluts are here to be sexual toys of others. We have no need for anything else."

"You do understand that most of your feeling towards sex are not necessarily real?" The way she said it almost sounded like it was a question not worth asking, whether that was due to one of the sluts previous answers, or because it was regularly asked question was not really important.

"Of course mistress, as I said, I am a mind fucked slut. I do depraved things and delight in them every day."

Part of Patricia's cheek twitched as if to suppress a smile when Chastity had mentioned 'depraved,' "Do you understand depraved? Do you find them humiliating?"

"I only understand depraved through my memories, things I would have been horrified at seeing, let alone doing, are normal for me. Humiliation is more of a foreplay for me, I expect it, but I do not fear it, or feel disgusted. I know that almost seems like its not actually 'humiliation,' but Mistress wanted to make sure I understood it.

"I know this is a simple question, do you remember the name of this corporation?"

Chastity simply shook her head, "No mistress. I understand I applied for the job, I remember signing my name on contract, I even remember the letter head, but I can't remember what any of it actually meant. Mistress Dyvia took that from my mind, and said it wasn't important, the important things was just using my body for my superiors."

"Do you even know how to tell a superior from someone else?"

"Anyone who would use me."

"How would you know if the superior was from a rival corporation?"

Chastity looked down for a minute, "I wouldn't know, I would have to do what I was told."

12