Mistress Dyvia's The Interview

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricia laughed, "Don't worry, that is the correct answer, sluts like you are not supposed to think about business politics beyond making sure your supervisors and our clients are well... entertained."

"Chastity smiled again, "Thank you Mistress,"

"Your Welcome." She looked down at her paper, and looked up with a smile, "Now let me ask you this, if you worked hard for an entire month, and we decided to give you a day off, and allow you to use any of the corporation's resources, what would you do?"

Chastity giggled for a moment, "hmm, I'd be torn, I'd love a private room with either a huge dungeon, or a room with a swimming room and sky light, ask for like fifty people, and an orgy!" Chastity giggled again.

Patricia smiled, closed her eyes, and shook her head, that answer hadn't surprised her, "If I were to change your job designation from 'slut' to a 'cocksucker' how would you feel?"

Chastity thought for a moment, "I would be a bit disappointed most of my body wouldn't get as much use, but I like sucking cock, so I would look at it as an opportunity to be better at that."

"Good answer, but don't worry you won't get that designation, we like you just the way you are."

"Thank you Mistress."

"I see you know how to wear very little, and you obviously know how to walk well in heels, but if you were given all of the appropriate clothes, could you function as 'eye candy' for a client or supervisor during a social event?"

"I think I could Mistress, but only from a superficial way. I don't think I could hold a regular conversation any more. But yes, I could wear feminine clothes without a problem, and I could hand off a man or woman's arm with ease and smile. I'd probably be self-conscious about sitting, as keeping my legs closed or crossing them isn't really natural with my training."

"What is your preference? Men or women?"

"I don't think I have a true preference. I love them both equally. So it would really come down to individuals."

"How so?"

"Mistress Dyvia wanted me to be extremely sexual. And so I crave sex, being used... giving and receiving pleasure. If it came down to a true preference between two individuals, I think I would choose whoever would use me more."

"So you prefer Men? Since they are almost always willing to drop what they are doing for sex?"

Chastity shrugged, "if mistress says so ,it must be true, I don't think I ever noticed a difference."

"Well I say it is so."

"Then Mistress must be right I prefer men." She said with a smile.

"How did you feel about that before you were enrolled in the program?"

"i preferred women, the idea of sex with a man made me feel very unaroused."

"'Unaroused?' Is that even a word?"

Chastity shrugged, "I don't know, it just fit."

Patricia smiled, and use her hand to tell chastity to stand, "thank you Chastity, you've done very well.

"Thank You Mistress."

The interviewer stood up, "You've been very good, Chastity, and I think I will agree with Mistress Dyvia's recommendation to put you into an office. Very few are given permanent assignments in just a 10 weeks of training. You should be proud."

She nodded her head, "Very Much Mistress."

"Good, then you will be assigned to room 4666. You may want to wash up before reporting there."

Chastity nodded her head as she looked at the slightly drier cum stains on her chest, "Yes Mistress, I think that's a good idea as well."

"Then you are dismissed."

Chastity wasted no time. She stood up and walked to the door. Patricia called out, "One last question chastity."

"Yes mistress?"

"What was your name before you were recruited?"

"Evan Loman, Mistress."

"Thank you. Now you may leave."

As she exited, the secretary was there, but neither made an attempt to speak. She turned left when she exited the office, she knew that her new assignment was up two floors just by the numbers, but she still hadn't figured out the numbering system considering they were in a skyscraper... Or st the very least,given the windows, they worked hard to make it seem like one.

Chastity saw the ladies room ahead and walked in. There was one stall at the end being used. She wanted to take a few paper towels and start to clean herself off, but given the arm harness, she couldn't exactly grab anything. The faucets were motion sensitive, so she could at least wash her face, or hope that another slut or really any type of service girl would come. She bent over and held her jaw under the faucet for a minute, and then switched sides of her face... Holding the funny angle in which she was bent over she 'walked' over to the hot air dryer.

She looked at herself in the mirror and had a huge grin on her face. Ten weeks ago, she had been taken by force, well strong-armed into it, she swore she'd never do anything they wanted, and here she was, happy that being such a depraved slut had gained her a permanent assignment so quickly.

She heard the toilet flush and decided it was time to leave. She walked to the waste basket and through her paper towels away and caught 'her' in the mirror. "Mistress Dyvia?"

And Mistress Dyvia nodded as she walked to Chastity, "You are a mess."

"Yes Mistress, I was being good." she said with a smile.

"I have no doubt." And apparently Mistress Dyvia was feeling generous as she took a paper towel, ran it under the water and started to clean up the slut. "Did you get an assignment?"

Chastity was excited to hear that her first Mistress was knowledgeable and interested in her status, "Yes Mistress! I am actually going there right after I leave here. To room-"

"4666?"

Chastity stopped, "Yes, Mistress, how did you know?" She said with the sound of delight in her voice.

"I have eyes and ears all around here" She said as she finished cleaning off the sluts chest.

Mistress Dyvia smiled, "Besides, I know you and I know... 'Chastity is chaste to the untouched.'"

And Chastity's head seemed to swim, and her eyes rolled for a second and she spoke, but this time her voice seemed to lack emotion, but only a lethargic and sleepy quality to it. "To the untouched, chastity is needed to remain chaste."

Mistress Dyvia smiled as her prize pupil went into trance as she had been conditioned to do. "Are you open to your true mistress?"

"Yes."

"Good, who owns you?"

"Mistress Dyvia."

"Who are you loyal to?"

"Mistress Dyvia."

"Who must you obey before all others?"

"Mistress Dyvia."

"Good., Now you were in Roger's office today?"

"Yes."

"Did you see anything on his desk?"

"Yes, a letter from John Masters agreeing to a merchandise exchange tonight at 6pm at the 'usual' club."

"very good, Chastity." She smiled, "Now you are going to be serving a new dominant, and you will consciously embrace this. Consciously you will remember me as your dominant of the past, and eagerly embrace your dominant of the future. But deep down, who is your true Domme?"

"Mistress Dyvia."

"Very Good, and you will continue to be my eyes and ears. You will make note of everything you hear, and you will think you are not paying attention. You will convince yourself it is not of your concern. But when you do hear something important, you will wear pink nail polish before work. And I will meat you here before you report to your office. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Good girl, Now count down aloud from five, and when you reach one... awaken."

"Five, Four, three, two, one,"

"Hello Mistress to Chastity."

She blinked a couple times, "I'm sorry Mistress, I was just thinking how much I would love to serve you on my knees." she hoped mistress would buy that, after all, she always was attracted to Mistress Dyvia. Sometimes she would just space out and day dream about Mistress chaining her to a frame of some sort and her holes while using a crop on her ass... She shook her head again...

Mistress Dyvia smiled, "Of course." then her eyebrow raised, "What did I tell you would be your reward if you got a permanent assignment within 15 weeks?"

"An orgasm, Mistress?"

Mistress Dyvia nodded, her head, and reached into her purse removing a key. She stepped over to the bathroom and locked the door, and came back inserting the key into Chastity's belt. It hit the floor with a clang. And Mistress's hand was on her cock. It was still working, she could feel it rising in Mistress' hand. And mistress pumped away, and a moment later several streams of thick white and musky fluid streaked across the ladies room floor. "Don't slip, cum can be a nasty slip and fall hazard. We wouldn't want OSHA coming around and asking uncomfortable questions, would we?" She chuckled, "A shame your new boss will have the key by morning, I could have done that for you again. Be sure to put your belt back on. As I said, your new boss will have the key by morning" and with that Mistress left.

Chastity stood there stunned. She knew mistress made the promise, but she didn't think a piece of meat like herself would be so lucky as to have a mistress keep such a promise. But it felt so strange, ten weeks without an orgasm, and it was over in barely a minute. Part of her wondered if she would get in trouble. But then again, she hadn't reported for her new position yet, which meant that Mistress Dyvia was still in charge of her. But then again, she was a slut, and depraved acts of sex was what she had been made to enjoy.

Chastity left the bathroom once her belt was back in place.. and locked. She walked down the hall until she got to the stairs. She knew which floors she could be on without setting off the alarms. And she went up two floors and looked for a door number. She found one, and immediately knew what direction to walk in. Within a couple of minutes she was standing in front of her new assignment.

The door opened and a secretary let her in. "are you the new service girl?"

"Yes, My name is Chastity."

"The boss isn't here, but left instructions." She looked at the word 'slut' on Chastity's chest. "Good, just what the boss requested." she started to undo the monoglove, "No need for this, besides you might need both hands depending on who comes in this afternoon.

"Thank You." She replied, as she felt her tight muscles try to loosen.

"Here is your seat." she said.

Chastity's eye brows squeezed together strangely as she looked at the small pillow the secretary was handing her. "Thank you?"

"Yes, I'll show you your work station." She entered the office, "Did you have any specialization training?"

"I was taught to be a slut, and I am told I excelled at all aspects of the training, but I don't think I am limited by any specialization."

"Limited by specialization? That's supposed to.. oh, never mind..." The way she said it suggested that she almost didn't understand the slut's view on specialization. The girl obviously thought specialization was not good, but specialization technically meant better proficiency, right? The secretary wasn't going to try and figure out the girl's thoughts. They stopped at the desk. "Who was your training supervisor?"

"Mistress Dyvia."

"Ohhh..." She said as if the slut said the wrong thing. "If the boss asks you, be sure to answer truthfully, but I wouldn't volunteer that, the boss hates Bitch Dyvia. Be sure to refer to her as that if alone with the boss. They hate each other, strong rivalry and such."

"Okay thanks." Chastity says with a smile. She looks around, "Where is the boss?"

"Been here very little today, there is a rumor that we have a traitor, trying to sell out to John Masters. You know who that is?"

The name was alien to her, "no, I've never heard of him."

"Well he runs a business like ours, but his conditioning techniques aren't as good, he wants to get his hands on some of our girls. Maybe some of our toys and documents, the boss thinks if he can figure out who it is, it would be instant promotion."

"Is it, uhh.. 'Bitch Dyvia?'"

The secretary laughed, "Oh that would be the best thing, but most likely not. She's too ambitious, and the boss thinks, if she became a traitor, she'd do it on her own, so she didn't owe favors to outsiders."

"Wow. I never thought of her as the kind of person who would turn on us."

"She probably wouldn't, but the boss would love it, and would try to take the bitch down."

Chastity smiled, "So anyway, What about my work station?"

"Oh, yes, right over here." She pointed to the desk, specifically under it. The desk had no middle panel, so a visitor could see the boss' legs from their seat. "Your work station is down there, you may sit under the desk when the boss is not here. But when the boss or a client are in the room, you are to kneel. If the boss' legs are open, you are to make all attempts to use your oral abilities to please. If the boss has a client, you should make it a point to make your ass available for their use. Got it?"

"Yes, thank you!" She took her pillow, and placed it under the desk, and knelt awaiting her new owner. She knew she could sit, but she wanted to prove to her new owner how good she was and how eager she was to serve.

The End? Or the beginning?

*

kisses to you all,

Mistress Dyvia

PS. unaroused is a word according to my spell check ;)

PPS. Keep your eyes peeled, this is giving me an idea to start a new RP similar to STP, only a bit darker, and for men and women alike.

12