Mistress Kathy's Slave Catalog Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy and Helga were forced to move their conversation into a far corner of the room.

"You enjoy being a slave, don't you?" said Ingrid.

Adam was surprised that someone was finally talking to him. He shook his head no.

"Wrong answer," said Ingrid, and she slapped him. "Each time you answer poorly, I will slap a different part of you. You enjoy being a slave, don't you?" She leaned back and started to massage her cunt with his shaft.

Adam closed his eyes and tried to imagine he was somewhere else, but it was no use. Her hands moved expertly about his body, and he could not help but respond.

He didn't like being a slave, but he was enjoying this. She was really good. Before he knew it, he was throbbing inside of her, thrusting his own pelvis in anticipation of the inevitable.

He opened his eyes. Other slaves, suspended in their forced artistic poses, were staring at him with a mixture of anxiety and longing. He turned toward Ingrid who was pulsating on top of him and making excited panting noises. He enjoyed the sight of her—until the other girl pointed the camera in his face for a close-up. He closed his eyes.

He could feel her hands moving across his chest and hear her soft moans. He could also hear Kathy and Helga arguing in the background, but that seemed far away now, as if it had nothing to do with him. He surrendered to the moment.

She allowed her warm breasts to slide up and down his chest as she continued her rhythmic movements, breathing heavily onto his face, occasionally pinching or biting him in unexpected places (while being careful not to damage the merchandise before the sale), urging him to struggle, to resist, so she could dominate him further.

He struggled. He resisted. He ultimately satisfied.

She screamed when it was done.

The only sound then was of her breathing.

And his.

He opened his eyes and remembered he was still in a crowded hotel suite. The arguing had stopped. Kathy and Helga were staring at him—like everyone else in the room.

"I trust that went well," said Kathy at last.

Ingrid slumped forward and rested her body against Adam's. "He's more than adequate, Countess," she purred happily.

Olga zoomed to a close-up of their faces.

The Countess didn't respond, so Kathy walked over to the laptop whose screen was still facing away from the rest of the room. "Countess, regarding this property, we must insist—" Upon glancing at the screen, Kathy quickly looked away and lowered the laptop's lid.

"Uh, uh, uh, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" shrieked the voice on the speaker.

A long pause and a number of labored breaths later, it murmured, "My, that was invigorating!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," said Kathy. "But as I said earlier, this property is not for sale or lease."

"Yes, yes, I know," sighed the voice. "But we both know eventually you will agree to what I want, so I'll make it easy for you. I will pay triple the usual rate."

"The deposit will be high," warned Kathy. "We definitely want him back. That part we will not negotiate on."

"Fine," said the voice. "Wrap him and send him to me. I want him for my gathering tomorrow night."

So the deal was done. With some difficulty, the two young dommes pulled the naked attaché off of Adam. One of the dommes toweled off Adam, as the other offered a clean towel to the attaché.

Less than a minute later, Helga, Kathy, and the young dommes were wheeling Adam back down the hall where he already knew an empty crate was waiting.

Helga removed Adam's gag as the door to the suite closed behind them. "It's going to be a long trip to the Countess's estate," said Helga, "and being gagged for that long might damage you."

"That's very considerate," said Adam.

"Now you must cooperate as we get you ready for shipping."

"I'm not getting in that box," he warned.

"I should have known you'd be difficult. Oh, wait, I did."

Adam didn't see the hypodermic needle until after it had been emptied into his butt cheek. The effect was immediate.

As sleep overwhelmed him, he heard Helga mutter, "The negotiation was a disaster."

"Really?" Kathy replied. "I thought it went better than expected."

To be continued . . .

12