New Neighbour

Story Info
A young man has a new and interesting neighbour.
15k words
4.66
165.2k
286

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed the lorries and trucks going past from my bedroom window. My mum's house was the last on the little lane that we lived in apart from the old farmhouse about half a mile down the track so I assumed that was where they were headed. It had been empty for a few years, obviously someone had bought it and was renovating it. No one went down there much as there wasn't much to see. Some woods and fields, and a couple of footpaths that were overgrown through lack of use. As the months went by the larger trucks were replaced by smaller vans, contractors I guessed, electricians, plumbers, decorators etc.

I spent a lot of time in my room as most 18 year old boys did. There was school work, the xbox and of course the internet. Not much happened in the little village we lived in. I had some school friends but I was basically waiting to go to university when I hoped life would get a little bit more exciting. I'd kissed a couple of girls and had a little fumble around but I was still a virgin. My mum told me that someone called Louise had moved into the farmhouse but she didn't know much about her except she was divorced.

It was a Saturday afternoon and I was in my room as usual, sort of doing some homework, sort of playing games but mostly looking at porn when I heard a horse coming down the lane. I looked up and there was this woman riding slowly past. I'm not sure why I watched her but she had something. She obviously knew how to ride by her posture but there was something else. She had a sort of easy confidence about her. My attention was also drawn to her tight jodhpurs and knee high shiny boots, she looked great. As I looked at her, she looked up at me. I knew I shouldn't stare but I did and she just kept looking with a slight smile coming to her full lips and then she was past the house and off down the lane. Wow, I thought. The homework and xbox were definitely not on my mind now as my cock stiffened. I went to one of my usual places and started watching my usual porn. A tease and denial video. I loved these, a strong woman slowly teasing and stroking a big hard cock, keeping the man on the edge for what seemed like an eternity. I was 18 though so the video was only about 3 minutes in before I came. I wanted to make it last but I so rarely did.

She came riding by again on Sunday and pretty much the exact thing happened, the sly smile and my immediate reaction to it. I tried to forget about her during the week at school but as the weekend approached I couldn't help but wonder if she would be back. As luck would have it I had to mow the lawn on Saturday so I tried to time it so I was in the garden if she rode by again. I had just finished when I saw her, closer up she was even more attractive than I had imagined, and I had been imagining a lot. Trying to act casual I started loading the grass cuttings into a wheel barrow but I knew she was looking at me.

I turned towards her and she casually said. "Hello, beautiful day isn't it?" I said "Yes... nice horse" and her smile just got a little bigger and she was gone.

Nice horse, great! Good work, top banter I thought to myself as I stood there feeling pretty daft.

I saw her her a couple of times over the next few weeks but I kept my distance after my first encounter. It was Friday evening around 6 when I heard my mum chatting to someone downstairs, just a friend I guessed. After a few minutes she called up the stairs.

"Tom, could you come down please?"

I wandered down to see my mum sitting at the kitchen table with Louise.

"Tom, this is Louise. She bought the house up the lane last year."

Compose yourself I thought.

"Hi Louise. "

"Hello Tom, nice to meet you at last" she said and held out her hand. I hesitated for a moment then moved forward and shook her hand. She was staring at me with her big brown eyes, the usual smile playing across her red lips. I'm sure she held my hand for a little longer than necessary and when she let go she allowed her fingers to slide down my palm to my finger tips.

"I need a little bit of help in the grounds, just general maintenance." she said.

"Eh..oh, I see."

More brilliant conversation Tom I thought, what was wrong with me?

"Just a few hours over the weekend. I don't want to interfere with your studies. Your mother says you've got exams in a few months and you want to go to university."

Recovering slightly I told her that I was hoping to go to Bristol university, it was a good uni and a great city. Also it was only about 40 miles away and I wanted to stay close to home as my mum lived alone.

Why did I say that? I'd never even told my mum about my reasons. My mum smiled at me and Louise chuckled,

"That's so sweet. Looks like he enjoys looking after the women in his life. Good boy."

They were both chuckling now and I suddenly felt way out of my depth again. What was going on?

"Tomorrow then Tom, 11 o'clock?" Said Louise,

"I will pay you of course."

"That sounds great." I wanted to be somewhere else right now.

Louise stood up and said

"Lovely, I'll see you tomorrow then Tom."

Goodbyes were said and I quickly went back to my room.

I was unsure what I was feeling, nervous and excited... definitely. Why had I told her about staying near by? Why had they both laughed? I was sure my mum had never seen any of the kinky stuff on my computer, the femdom stuff I enjoyed. All i knew was that I wanted Louise to like me, I wanted to please her, I wanted to....stop it Tom! Jesus, she's a grown up woman who just wants some cheap labour around the house.

I tried to calm myself down but within a few minutes I was masturbating over a video of Mistress T dominating a helpless slave.

As I walked to her house the next morning I rationalized the situation. Either She just wanted someone to help out, or she wanted to have her way with me. Both were absolutely fine by me. I knew the latter was highly unlikely but there was something about the way she looked at me, through me into my soul.

She was by the stables grooming her horse when I arrived. She looked stunning as always, moving gracefully and elegantly around.

She smiled and said,

"Hello Tom, you're 5 minutes late. Don't let that happen again"

Immediately I was on the back foot again. She didn't sound cross, but I knew instantly that I would never be late again. She led the horse into the stable and we walked around the grounds while she detailed what needed to be done. There was a lot, certainly enough to keep me busy. She explained that if things worked out she could employ me on an almost full time basis during the summer when my exams were over.

She was very precise about my duties, telling me exactly what was expected and impressing upon me that she expected a very high standard from me.

Sub standard work would displease her, good work would be praised. Simple and obvious really, I could make her happy if I worked hard and i realised that i really wanted to make her happy. I wanted that smile, I wanted her to be proud of me.

Every time we stopped walking she would turn and face me. She stood close to me and never took her eyes off mine. I was probably 4 or 5 inches taller but I felt small. There was no doubt at all that she was in charge and that was the only way it would ever be.

She was waiting for me by the stables after I had finished mowing the lawn. It was quite warm and I had broken into a light sweat.

"Mucking out can be, well, a mucky business Tom. Don't get your clothes dirty, I've got these things you can wear instead"

and she passed me shorts and a t shirt.

"Put them on... now."

I hesitated, this was not expected. She wanted me to strip off in front of her. But so what? I kept myself in good shape, running and pushing some weights. I slipped my trainers off and then my top and shorts too. I felt exposed but realised that my cock seemed to like the idea so I quickly slipped the shorts and t shirt on. Both items were thin and tight, I glanced down and noticed that the shorts in particular didn't leave much to the imagination, particularly as I was now sporting a semi.

"Perfect." She said and sauntered off into the house leaving me standing there feeling aroused yet embarrassed. She had noticed, I knew she had. I was quite proud of my cock, occasional communal showers at the school had led me to believe I was above average but she had just walked off. Forget it, do your work I thought.

She was right, it was quite dirty work but I got stuck in and called out to her when I had finished. She inspected my work an made what I hoped was a positive sounding mmm noise before pointing out that all the corners weren't up to scratch.

Handing me a small dust pan and brush she said,

"Get on your knees Tom. Get into those corners and get every last bit of dirt and straw out."

She stood in the middle of the stable as I dropped down and started carefully removing every tiny little thing I could see. It was both exciting and a little humiliating. I finished the last corner , turned and was just about to stand up when she said,

"Stop, stay there."

I froze, on my knees as she stood less than a yard away from me.

"Have you finished?"

I couldn't look away from her, I knew my cock was hardening again.

"Yes Louise, I think so."

I stuttered.

She looked slowly around as I knelt in front of her, transfixed, with all sorts of emotions rushing through my teenage head.

"What did you do wrong Tom?" She asked.

"I.. errr... didn't do a good enough job?" I replied.

"What did I tell you about the standards I expect? Why didn't you reach them?"

I could still feel my cock stiffening but I was holding the dust pan in front of me.

"I'm sorry Louise, I thought I had done a good job but I.."

"Stop, I will tell you why you didn't reach my standards, it was because you didn't try. You just thought that OK was good enough. It isn't, OK is never good enough. Look at my riding boots."

With that she slowly bent her knee and raised her foot towards me.

"Put the pan down and hold my foot, have a close look. Touch the leather, what do you think?"

They were beautiful, polished mahogany perfection. I gently caressed the leather, lost in it's inky blackness.

"Well Tom what do you think? Are they just OK?"

I was shaking now, should I kiss it? No! Just try and keep your cock under control and answer I thought.

"No Louise, they are not OK, they are perfect."

I wondered how red it was possible for a human face to become, and whether I had broken the record. She withdrew her foot and continued to stare at me and the blatantly obvious outline of my cock. The silence seemed to go on for an eternity but it was probably only a few seconds.

Then she said,

"It's always best to obey me, don't you think Tom? I know what is best and I know that you require a firm hand and some discipline. This would not have been necessary if you had done the job properly in the first place but I can see that you have got something out of the experience...."

She paused and let a little smile play across her face.

"And I think that you have learned a little lesson. Clean yourself up and join me on the patio for some lunch."

With that she walked out, leaving me on my knees, shaking and hard. Oh my God, what was going on?

A few hours ago I was walking to her house thinking about earning a bit of money and hanging around a beautiful woman. Now I was kneeling on the floor, red faced with a very obvious erection. She hadn't forced me, there hadn't been any shouting. She hadn't even raised her voice, yet here I was. Her beauty, her effortless control, it was intoxicating. I stood up and dusted myself down. I slowly put all the equipment back in it's place, buying some time to allow my cock to soften and then wandered over to the patio.

She glanced up and said,

"Your clothes are on the chair, slip those dirty ones off and sit down."

I didn't even hesitate and just did as she asked, placing the old clothes neatly on the chair.

Then we chatted, just a normal chat. It was as if the scene, or whatever it was, in the stable had never happened. She asked general questions about me, how school was and about university. What my hobbies were, friends etc. It was lovely and so soon after my hideous embarrassment it felt completely natural and casual.

I wandered home feeling very confused. I was enchanted by this woman, excited by her but also slightly scared. She had dominated me, hadn't she? Or was that just her? No, the stable thing was definitely domination, surely it was.

Anyway I was going back tomorrow. She told me I was to come back at 11 and I just said yes, of course. On the plus side I had some money in my back pocket so what's the worst that could happen I thought as my mind drifted to the porn I had been watching recently.

I arrived on Sunday morning a few minutes early, obviously. Louise was wearing tight leggings and a figure hugging t shirt which looked amazing. She greeted me, showed me what I was to do and then said she was off to an aerobics class and would see me later.

I was disappointed but also slightly relieved. I began working away making sure I followed her instructions to the letter. An hour and a half later she returned looking tired but happy.

I asked her if it had been a good class and she replied that it had been great, and that she loved the endorphin rush of hard exercise.

"Let's see what you have been up to."

We walked over to the long hedge that I had been trimming. I thought I had done a great job, it was as neat as you like, straight and square. But the memories of yesterday were still fresh.

"How do you think you did?" Louise said, and summoning a little courage I replied

"I think I've done a good job. I've never trimmed a hedge like this before but I tried my best."

She did that thing again, standing right in front of me and slightly too close. I could see a slight sheen of sweat on her and her eyes were glowing.

"I think you have done an excellent job Tom. You should be proud of that. Thank you very much."

She reached up, smiled and stroked my cheek, her hand lingering for a second. I was so happy all I could do was grin back at her. She was pleased, I had pleased her. At this moment that was all that mattered.

"Still got some energy left?"

"Yes, loads." I blurted. She laughed and said,

"There's a load of boxes that arrived this week, I need them shifting to various rooms. Come on."

There were 10 pretty big boxes stacked in the lounge.

"They are labelled, L stays here in the lounge, B is for bedroom and D is for... well just take them down to the cellar."

She told me to pick up a D and follow. The stairs were pretty steep but the cellar was massive. Big solid oak beams, what looked like a newly laid floor and some dismantled furniture, or that's what I assumed the many pieces of wood and metal were.

I took 6 sealed boxes down, one of them had come slightly undone but it was quite dark down there. I couldn't quite make out what was inside but there were definitely some sort of leather straps and some things I didn't recognise. Before I could have a better look Louise told me to come back up and get the B's upstairs. By the time I took the last one up Louise had opened the first and took out a pair of thigh length leather boots with 4 inch stiletto heels. They looked amazing.

"Wow" I said.

"Would you like me to wear them for you Tom? You deserve a treat after your good work today."

Slightly stunned I replied.

"Yes please, you look amazing, I mean they look amazing."

She laughed then said,

" I can't wear them with my gym kit, and I need a quick shower. Stand in the corner, face to the wall and I'll be back in a few minutes. Don't move."

And that's what I did, without a second thought. I walked straight to the corner of her bedroom and faced the wall. For a second I wondered about what I was doing but Louise had told me to do it so I did.

I heard the shower in the en suite running for a few minutes them she came back.

"I'm getting changed now, stay there."

I was next to the laundry basket and I saw her put the clothes she had been wearing into it. She was naked, right behind me. I could smell the shampoo and soap as she put her hands on my hips.

"You're such a good boy, aren't you Tom? I know how much you want to peek but stay there."

I heard some rustling then after a few minutes she told me to turn around and look straight ahead.

As usual she was too close, only a foot away. She had the boots on, I knew that because when I turned I was looking her dead in the eyes. She was the same height as me with the boots on. We stood there, I was lost, she was just staring at me. No smile now, just her eyes boring into me.

"Look me in the eyes, nowhere else." This was a command, I hadn't heard this tone before. I did, I wouldn't, I couldn't do anything else. I was a rabbit in the headlights.

I barely realised that my cock was pulsing in my shorts. Then suddenly my brain caught up with my peripheral vision and I knew she was still stark naked except for the boots.

"You really are a good boy Tom." she quietly said,

"I know how much you want to look down but I know you won't because you want to please me, don't you?"

"Yes Louise."

"Call me Ma'am."

"Yes Ma'am." I said.

" These boots aren't for you... yet."

"No Ma'am."

That knowing little smile was there again and she said,

"Turn and face the wall."

I turned and heard her move away. A minute or so later she walked out and went downstairs. What should I do? She hadn't told me I could move. My cock was slowly going down so I just stood there, alone in her bedroom wondering what was happening to me. All I knew was that her happiness meant pretty much everything to me.

Minutes passed until a heard her call out.

"Tom, come down. I've made you a cup of coffee."

I went down and sat in the chair she pointed to.

"Are you available next weekend?

"Sure. I replied and she just started talking about the things that needed to be done, as if nothing had happened. To say I was confused was an understatement but I went along and chatted away.

I finished my coffee, and she stood up and gave me my wages and said she expected me next Saturday at the same time. I agreed and walked towards the door.

She touched my arm, stopping me and said,

" Keep up the good work, I like you Tom. I think this could become a long term arrangement. Bye."

The walk home was strange to say the least.

Surely she was just messing with me, just a bored single lady having some fun with a fairly innocent boy. But it certainly didn't feel like that when I was with her. My emotions were all over the place but one thing was for sure. I felt alive, energised by her attention. I also felt incredibly horny, but I could deal with that when I got home.

The next couple of weekends passed without incident. I arrived and did my work, mainly to the standard required. One job was not up to scratch and she gently but firmly scolded me, reminding me to always do my best. One weekend she was away so all I did was mow the lawn. I felt a mixture of disappointment and relief but she was still amazing and I was still putting money in my pocket.

It was mid April now. My mum announced that she was going on a long weekend with a couple of old girlfriends. I was pleased for her and myself. She worked hard and didn't get to go away very often so it would be good for her. Also I would have the house to myself for a few days.

She left on Wednesday evening, there was a bit of fussing over me and I assured her I would be absolutely fine and told her to have a great trip. By Friday my excitement about having an empty house had waned. All it really meant was that I could turn up the volume on the stereo and on the computer when I was watching porn. That was exactly what I was doing early Friday evening when I thought I heard a knock on the door. I stopped for a few seconds and didn't hear anything else so i carried on watching as a latex clad Mistress teased and tortured a bound sub.