Mistress Katie Supervises Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clicking of heels, the small squeak of the door, and Devon's voice filled the room.

"All the customers' are gone for now. We'll only have to be quiet for another hour before closing."

"That's not a problem," Mistress Katie replied, "the gag was very effective while he was taking that plug you recommended."

"I see you decided to go to the large size right away."

"Yes, as soon as I stated working in some lube his ass just begged for it."

"Well," Devon said, "would you mind watching the shop while I test the view from up there."

"Not at all, don't forget to free up that tongue first."

"Oh, I won't," Devon assured her friend.

Michael felt Devon's hands unbuckle the gag and slowly slide it from his mouth.

"I see your Mistress didn't start with the small size here either," she whispered, "but we'll keep you quiet in another way."

Michael felt the frame move slightly as Devon climbed into the seat above him. Gently she lifted his head with her hands, and, without ceremony, slid her soft warm pussy against his lips. Obediently, hungrily, Michael started licking the smooth-shaven pussy covering his mouth. He slid his tongue as deep inside as it could reach, then upwards to flick back and forth across her hard clit.

"Mmmmm," Devon sighed, "you are good."

Michael applied himself to his task, feeling Devon's fingers on his hood, sometimes to guide his mouth, sometimes to hold him tightly against her sopping pussy as she quietly came on his face. He was licking diligently, sliding his tongue deep inside her open pussy when he felt hands on his ass.

"Well, everyone seems to be getting along here," he heard Katie say.

"Oh, God, yes," was Devon's groaned reply.

Katie grabbed the base of the plug stretching Michael's ass. As he licked, she pressed it inwards, then started to draw it out. His ass strained as the heavy wide balls of the plug eased out, and he groaned into Devon's pussy as they were pushed back in deeply.

Slowly, deliberately, Katie worked his ass, fucking him with the heavy plug, watching his ass open and close on each thick ball that made up the plug's shaft. Soon she was thrusting it with much less force. She twisted and changed the angle of the plug, making sure it slid heavily against his prostate. She read his reactions, even though his groans were muffled by Devon's wet pussy. And as soon as he had finished adjusting to the plug's shape, she pulled it from his bottom.

Moving quickly, Katie stepped between Michael's spread thighs. She wore a large, thick strap-on dildo. A full eight inches in length, and at almost two inches across a bit thicker than the plug she'd just been reaming her slut's ass with.

She placed the heavily lubed head of the cock at Michael's ass and pushed it against his bottom. Michael groaned at the sense of this new intrusion. It assaulted his already stretched asshole, and demanded more. Katie, always patient, maintained the pressure of the strap-on, and slowly stroked Michael's hips and ass.

"Relax my slut," she whispered, "you know you want this."

Michael moaned as he felt his ass start to accept his Mistress' hard cock. His body shuddered with lust as he felt the thick shaft slide inside his ass, filling him until his Mistress hips rested against his bottom.

"Such a good boy," Mistress Katie told him.

"Oh God," Devon responded to the scene before her, "that was so fucking hot."

"I told you he was a slut," Mistress Katie explained as she slowly started to pull backwards.

"Oh, he certainly is that, I should keep him here at the shop to test all the new toys on."

"Wouldn't that be a service some of your customers would enjoy," Katie said chuckling.

"Oh, I can think of a few that would shop here every day for that kind of extra attention."

As Katie's once more eased the thick cock into her submissive's ass she spoke again.

"Well, what do you think slut? Would you like to be Miss Devon's shop bitch, so the Ladies can test their purchases on a horny slut?"

"Yes ma'am, if that is what Mistress and Domina would desire."

"Of course slut, you didn't think it was going to be your decision, did you?"

"No Mistress," Michael replied hastily.

"Of course not, a good slut does what he's told, now be quiet while I see what this cock can do with your tight ass."

Michael fell silent as directed. He felt Miss Devon climb down from her position in front of his face, and he heard her heels clicking on the hard floor as she moved about the room. He felt the gag slide back between his lips, wet and dripping, he realized that it tasted like Miss Devon's smooth pussy as the buckle closed behind his head.

Slowly he felt Mistress Katie's movements begin to accelerate. She always managed to add speed and intensity to her movements in a perfect match to his bottom's readiness to take more. Soon she was stroking back and forth the full length of the thick shaft, keeping just the flared head inside his ass to ensure her next thrust was effective.

Bound, gagged with a penis shaped gag, his cock straining in its cage, and his ass filled by his Mistress' thick strap-on cock, Michael slipped deeper and deeper into his submission. Sounds became blurred and no sensations penetrated the fog of his mind except intensely erotic ones. His experiences of sub-space under Mistress Katie were always warm and welcome, as much as she tested her sub's mind and body, she took care to ease him into that state, to hold him there as long as it pleased her, and to ease him back to a full awareness. But for now, her thrusting hips were pushing him deeper and deeper into that desired state of mind. The bondage became simply a convenience to hold him in position, it was certainly not required to make him submit to his Mistress.

Deep in his submission, Michael didn't see, not that he could have, Miss Devon move to stand beside his Mistress. Devon's hands on his body, and on his Mistress' were hidden from him. As were the long deep sensual kisses they shard as Katie continued to fuck her submissive slut.

He hardly noticed the break in fucking as Katie slid the dildo from his well-fucked ass. He did not realize that Mistress Katie then guided another dildo into his bottom, one attached to a harness on Miss Devon's hips. Michael could only groan against the gag, in complete submission, as Mistress Katie guided her friend in fucking Michael's ass with a long thick cock.

The two ladies took their time, and fucked Michael's ass thoroughly. They compared the length and thickness of their cocks, and admired how each could ease the full length into their bound slut's ass.

Eventually, satisfied with her slut's performance, Mistress Katie pulled her hard cock completely from his ass. Michael moaned softly as he felt the ladies cleaning him up. He did gasp softly as a new plug was slid into his ass as his muscles relaxed. Much smaller than the strap-ons or the plug that stretched him earlier, he realized what it was when Mistress Katie gave it a few gentle tweaks and he could feel it stroking against his prostate.

"There," she said, "that will be a nice addition for our drive home."

The ladies stood near him for long moments, their hands stroking his body and their voices gentle as he drifted down from sub-space. Michael relaxed as the two Dommes guided him back to full awareness. Moving slowly, they unstrapped him and helped him off the frame to stand beside it. Trembling at the change to his muscles from erotic tension to their usual purposes, he steadied himself against the bondage frame, admiring its structure and it proven effectiveness.

"Get dressed," Mistress Katie instructs.

Gingerly, Michael retrieves his shorts, shirt and sandals, donning them as instructed. His motions are careful but not hesitant. With every movement he is aware of his caged and unrelieved cock, and the plug shifting in his bottom.

Once he was dressed he realized that both ladies were also again attired as they had been earlier. Their white sundresses spoke of an implied innocence that he knew was a disguise for much more erotic natures.

They chatted cheerily while he waited in silence. Eventually Mistress Katie stated that they should go and, snapping her fingers, captured Michael's attention to follow her to the door. Obediently he followed the ladies to the rear door of the store where they had entered. Devon stood aside to let her guests walk out to Mistress Katie's car, remaining in the open doorway.

As they opened the car doors, Katie looked over the roof at Michael.

"Did you kiss Miss Devon goodbye?," she asked.

"No Mistress," Michael responded, his mind whirling because he would naver have done such a thing unbidden.

"Well, you'd better get over there and say thank you."

"Yes Mistress."

Michael quickly returned to Miss Devon as Mistress Katie watched. Standing in front of her he nervously waited for permission to offer her the kiss Katie mentioned.

"Would slut like to kiss me to say thank you," Miss Devon said softly.

"Yes ma'am," Michael replied, leaning forward.

Devon's hand, fingers spread, stopped his forward movement when she placed it on his chest.

"Kneel down slut," she said.

Confused, Michael instinctively started to glance around the parking area, but thought better of it and dropped to his knees on the small carpet just outside Miss Devon's shop door. He watched as she slowly spread the sides of her unbuttoned dress from the waist downwards. Expecting to see her smooth pussy, he was surprised to see her wearing a new strap-on dildo. Lifelike in form, it was smaller than the one she had worn earlier, and was easily concealed under her flowing dress.

She lifted the shaft with beautifully manicured fingers.

"Open wide," she said, "and kiss as much as you like, then you may go."

nervous about being exposed in the open doorway, Michael leaned forward. Opening his mouth he accepted as much of Devon's cock as he could take. Kissing it deeply as it withdrew from his mouth. As soon as it left his lips, Devon stepped back and let her skirt fall closed.

"Go to your Mistress slut," Devon said in farewell, "I have enjoyed our visit."

Michael climbed into the car beside Katie, who started the car for the short drive back to his and Domina's use. She efficiently drove the car right into the garage and, closing the door behind them, shut off the engine.

Katie placed her hand on Michael's caged cock, fondling the device through his shorts as he buckled himself in.

"When you go inside, I want you to unlock that cock and suck up every drop of juices that condom collected."

"Yes Mistress," Michael answered, trying to mask the disappointment that her instructions meant she wasn't staying longer.

Next she took his hand, and moved it to rest on her own crotch. She spread her own open skirt, and wrapped his hand around the strap-on she wore, a match to the one he had just kissed for Miss Devon.

"We know what your ass can take," she said as she stroked his hand up and down the shaft, "but this will be used to continue you oral training."

Michael breathed deeply, absorbing what his Mistress was saying. He was still processing the mental images as she drove away and the garage door closed, leaving him standing there one again alone in the dark garage.

12