Mistress' Kitten

Story Info
Slave serves his Mistress.
1.4k words
4.09
21.4k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*WARNING: If you are below the age of 18 please EXIT NOW! If you are above the age enjoy this story of me and my Mistress' encounter.*

*

I kneel by the door, completely naked except for the black silk boxers underneath my baggy, knee-length shorts. My entire body smooth as a baby for Her, except for the dark brown hair on my head that matches my dark eyes. My naked torso and legs showing their muscles from the strenuous work I do for Her.

Her... my Mistress. God, Her beauty matches the starlit sky at night with no moon. I moan as my cock immediately starts to think of Her, which I know she will like beyond a doubt. I know how She enjoys pleasuring Herself while I watch, the pain of my cock just making me want Her even more.

Then I am pulled out of my fantasy land as I hear it. Her car pulling into the driveway and my excitement fades and is replaced by its twin nervousness. My heart actually skips a beat as I hear Her heals clicking up the steps towards the door. The key goes in and turns releasing the door from it's prison and opening it.

The smell of honeydew fills the air as the light of Her beauty would cause all darkness to flee in fear. I watch Her perfect body walk through the door, the legs that go on forever coming to Her full and ghetto ass, and my eyes go farther along her hourglass torso to the beautiful D cup breasts that crown Her chest that I so love to suckle and kiss making Her moan and scream for more.

Her angel face with sapphires embedded into Her eye sockets and the red lips as crimson as blood. Her long, flowing black hair running to Her shoulder blades reminded me of the Sun as it shines in the bright blue sky.

Her face turns to mine as She smiles and coos out sexily, "Good evening Kitten." She reaches down to the back of my ear and scratches lightly causing me to purr loudly as I know She loves to hear. She then stops and says in Her wonderful voice with enough authority to make me bow, "Follow, my Pet. I have your new collar."

I actually smile with glee and crawl behind Her to the kitchen where She removes the new collar with silver letters that spell "LEON" on it from the Petsmart bag and snaps it onto my neck. I grin happily as does She. She then tells me again to follow and I do all the way to the living room, where She tells me to remove Her boots with my teeth.

It is then that I take in all of Her outfit. A tight fitting, leather corset covers Her chest and abs pushing the mammoth tits up, the top of the nipples barely showing over the hem; a little skirt that rides to the bottom of Her ass and reveals Her shaven cunt to me. The rest is covered by Her thigh high boots and stockings.

I nod and slowly kiss from Her toe to heel to the top of the boot where I reach for the zipper but as soon as my hand raises She says, "No, no, no. Do it with your teeth today?" I nod and reply, "As you wish my Mistress."

I bite onto the zipper and move down to Her ankle and remove it also with my teeth watching Her the whole time. I do the same to Her other boot and leave replacing them at the door and then returning and kneeling at Her feet.

The perfectly manicured toes begging to be licked and kissed, the black polish matched the color of Her fingernails and hair. I look up at Her with longing and wanting in my eyes. She just smiles and turns on the T.V.

I don't turn but instead turn my eyes to the ground. She then speaks and I immediately turn my attention to Her, "Do not speak or make a sound pet. Am I understood?"

I nod and return my eyes to where they were and I watch with amazement as Her feet touch my cock through the shorts and boxers and I stifle a moan as She starts foot fucking my cock.

I feel my balls tighten about 10 or 20 minutes and I look up begging with my eyes to cum but instead She just stops and turns off the T.V. and looks down at me before standing up and telling me to accompany Her to the bedroom.

I do, crawling the whole time until W/we are at the bed and She tells me to strip slowly for Her. I nod and get up slowly removing my shorts and letting them fall revealing my tented boxers.

I then remove them and reveal my 8 1/2 by 2 inch cock to Her seeking eyes. I see the excitement in Her eyes and hear it in Her voice as She beckons me to lie on the bed.

I do and She ties my arms and legs to the bedposts laying me in spread eagle on the bed, my cock pointing up to the roof like an antenna.

She then straddles my face and says, "Alright Kitten, eat Mistress' cunt good so that I cum all over that handsome face and maybe I will let you cum all over My big, soft tits." I nod and expertly use my tongue all over Her wet cunt, from the bottom of Her slit to the aching cum button causing Her to splatter Her juices all over my face. When She does I drink Her juices thirstily.

She then got off of me and lay on Her back looking down at my cock, as it was at full attention. I could see the smile on Her face as I got up and waited for permission to fuck those huge gorgeous tits. She then spoke impatiently, "You are allowed to fuck My tits if you want slut. Don't cum until I tell you to though or you will be punished... severely."

I nodded and straddled Her stomach and wrapped Her tits around my cock and started going slow but hard, making Her moan lightly and command me on my speed and strength. By the time I was on the point of cumming I was pounding those tits so hard I was screaming. I begged like I was trained, whimpering slightly, "Mistress please can your slut cum all over your huge tits. Please I need to so badly."

Through Her moaning and screaming in pleasure, which I noticed was from me fucking Her tits but also because She was finger fucking Herself with three fingers, matching my speed and strength, I heard the answer, "CUM HARD YOU DIRTY FUCKING SKANK!" and I did.

After a few minutes She tells me to get on my hands and knees and face the wall and stay that way. I do as She commands and feel a cold substance on my asshole. I start shaking a little but don't look back. I then hear Her go downstairs and return a few minutes later hearing Velcro as She enters. I then feel what I was dreading... the head of a HUGE strap-on pushing on my ass.

I moan lightly as this has happened before when Mistress one day had a fantasy of having a cock. I then screamed in pain as I feel Her shove it fully into my ass and it feels like I'm being ripped in half.

She then starts slamming me hard and fast and I slowly feel the pain subsiding and I moan as it actually starts feeling good. I soon fell Her hand go under me and squeezing my balls hard. I gasp in pain and start whimpering as I beg Her to stop. She does and I soon feel I'm on the edge and I plead loudly, "Mistress may I be allowed to cum please? I'm right on the edge pleeassse. "

She then stops fucking me and kneels in front of me. I look up in shock as I hear Her say, "Suck it and I will let you cum slave." I reach and flick the head lightly and I see the metal bar attached to Her clit. I flick it harder and see Her moan in ecstasy. I smile evilly and start working the cock deep in my mouth and to my own surprise I can deep throat it.

I then close my eyes and moan into it sucking harder. I then hear the door open and hear a voice say, "Hello Kitten."

TO BE CONTINUED...