Mistress Marisa's Estate Pt. 21

Story Info
A slave gets his first cock harness.
3.5k words
4.19
22.7k
7
2

Part 21 of the 36 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
keptsissy
keptsissy
2,208 Followers

I am one of several slaves my Mistress Marisa keeps in her household. I am completely owned as are the other slaves that serve her. These episodes are written with her permission. It is my, our story...

********************************

As I enter your bedroom I see the box on your bedside table. THE box. My face flushes.

You are at your makeup table, chemise you had on earlier tossed to the floor, in a ball. I pick it up and put it with your other delicates. I will hand-wash them as I always do tomorrow in the morning morning. I can taste you and taste the leather from licking the chair you sat in clean. I can still feel the wonderful feminine slipperiness on my smooth and baby soft penis and balls, feel the remainder of your wetness on me.

I look at the box as I feel myself react to your awesome and dominant presence at your table. I watch you doing your nightly girl things. I see you rub aloe on your hand, start to apply it to your beautiful smooth thighs, legs slightly spread, your pussy in full view, want to rush to you, kneel. Your white silk robe now taking the place of the chemise you wore when you allowed me service you with my 'little baby thing' as you refer to it. It is what you call my penis. I see your beautiful sexy robe spread open in front as you spread the smooth lotion on yourself.

I look at the box on your bedside table. THE box. A split second memory, it all comes back to me...see the box on your table...think back two weeks ago, feel my face flush bright red.

************

"Let me see if have this straight, trying to understand, baby doll, I really am."

You are standing in front me in tailored black pants, needle point toe high heels, peach low cut blouse. You are very business-like. But sexy more than that. You show a hint of cleavage, sexy lace bra, any man would be enthralled, sexy but professional. Your hair is up in the back showing off beautifully your neck and large hoop earrings. You are just back from a business meeting you had in the city. Your attaché case sits on the floor. A Fed Ex packaging box on the floor sits next to it.

"Want to tell me again why I had to pick this up, why you didn't just accept it at the door?"

You are holding a thin riding crop. You picked it up as soon as you secured my wrist cuffs, hit me five times fast and hard immediately. I started to cry instantly.

You glare at me. You bring the riding crop you are holding up between my legs, quick vicious bites. You bring it up right up between my cheeks and over my balls and penis. I cry out, scream, you just stare coldly.

"Please, Mistress, please, I'm so sorry, so very sorry, please...", I mumble through already flowing tears.

"Shut up."

You move to my side. The crop comes down viciously five more times across the backs of my naked legs and butt. I scream loudly.

My makeup is all over my cheeks, happened fast, tears running down my face. I feel my tears drip on my naked chest, all over me. I am completely naked except for a three foot spreader bar holding my ankles apart, locked in place, my wrists in cuffs attached and locked to my collar. Locked up tight, naked, I am completely exposed. And now covered in welts and burning red stripes.

I was told to strip completely and get to the basement and wait, 'Have the spreader bar, your collar, cuffs on your wrists, have it all on, you little fuck!' you screamed into the phone into my ear. You called me on the phone a half hour ago, furious.

You hit my leg. Bright red stripes across my right inner thigh rise up, fresh, stinging so bad.

"Now tell me again. My package was delivered to the door, you turned it down. I get a call that I have to pick it up. I have to drive across town? I HAVE TO FUCKING DRIVE ACROSS TOWN AND PICK IT UP! I'm really trying to understand, princess."

You move around me, move to my side. I feel you run your hand down over my naked rear end, feel goose bumps rise under your hand over the burning welts.

Through heavy sobbing, I mumble stammer.

"He came to the door, Mistress, rang the bell, I was afraid to answer it, was only in heels and a sissy ribbon on my penis, so afraid for him to see, a stranger, I froze, couldn't answer the door, Mistress, I panicked...thought he'd leave it on the porch...so sorry...", I am blubbering through tears. My eye makeup runs down my cheeks in hideous streaks.

I am crying and looking to the floor, dancing from foot to foot.

"So the Fed Ex guy scared you?"

You start laughing. You laugh loud.

"I take you out, give your sissy ass to others but you can't let a Fed Ex man see you as the sissy bitch you are?!?"

I feel your hand take my penis, squeeze it, hold me up on my toes by it.

"Princess, really."

"Mistress, I thought he'd leave the package at the door, so sorry. I did, so sorry."

Feel you lean up to my ear...

"If I take you in just heels and ribbon to the fucking mall, tell you to walk from one end to the other, you'll fucking do it. If I drop you off at a bar in just panties and heels, tell you to go inside and kneel in the men's room, you'll do it. Fucking little bitch! You are afraid of that man seeing you all sissied up, seeing you for what you truly are? I should get his number, offer to sell you to him. You are my full-time bitch. You will learn that."

Feel you drop my penis, shoved from your hand. You hear me whimper, start to cry hysterically as you whip my penis and balls.

**********

I can still feel it all. I still have the deep stripes, welts and bruise all over my legs and rear end. I remember the whipping yesterday. I learned to be the open and out bitch you want me to be, your 24x7 'house girl', learned what is expected of me now that I live in your house. Answer the door in my sissy dress, naked, doesn't matter—no matter who comes to the door, answer it. No matter who.

I see the box on your table, remember it on the floor as you brought it in, almost threw it to the floor sneering at me, had to pick it up yourself, remember the crop brought up between my legs fast and hard, thighs whipped, remember it snapping against my little balls, whipping up over my rear. I remember the crying and begging and being left in the punishment room for almost twelve hours retrained in cuffs to my neck, ankles locked to a spreader bar, 'to think about my attitude'.

"What's the matter, baby doll? Cat got your hot pointed sexy little tongue? You know you did a wonderful job of fucking me, really did. I'm still in that after glow thing, cum hard when I use you like that, baby. You are a treasure even with that little boy dick. You should be happy for me."

You look at me. Smile, you bring me back out of it. I am still staring at the box, look to you and see you rubbing lotion all over your arms and hands. You stand.

"I want you in your cage, sweetie. You know what this is about. Time for milking my pet. But I have a surprise for you too. I'm gonna make my little man a whole lot more submissive, and we both know that's what you want, baby. Your goddess takes such good care of you."

You giggle.

I see your robe part as you stand, see your breasts, so pretty, want to kiss you. I don't dare. I see your soft stomach, want to touch you so bad. I move to my cage.

This cage has a 'special feature'. You had it made just for me. It has a hole in the door. After I crawl in the door it closes up against my rear. I can fit my penis and ball out through a hole in the larger cage door. A drop-down door closes into a tiny hole that holds my balls and penis on the outside of the cage, holds it all in place very tight. It holds me up on my hands and knees making it impossible for me to lower myself or pull forward.

I feel you reach in and take my penis and pull it back out through the hole roughly, your finger and thumb making a small tight circle around my balls and pulling them back out of the cage so far I cry out. I feel the sliding door sticking up at the top come down behind my balls, feel it trap them, feel it close so that my penis and little balls are stretched back and out displayed on the outside of the main cage door. They are the only thing sticking out of the cage as you lock it all up. The door with the little hole closes tightly around me from behind. I am stretched and held in a tiny cruel circle no more than an inch and half around. Feel my penis start to throb. I am locked and displayed on my hands and knees on the cold metal floor of what you call my 'milking cage'.

I see you put on blue thin rubber gloves, box of them on top of my cage. I hear you pull a soft leather ottoman up behind me. You sit.

"Baby, we are storing up a very nice supply of this icky stuff."

You put a rubber glove on, take your time. I feel you put a condom on my stretched-out penis matter of factly, almost clinically. You hear me whimper as I push my rear back against the thin metal bars to accommodate. You see the thin bars push up into and 'pattern' on the soft flesh of my rear end and the backs of my legs, my welts pressed up against the metal messh. I feel my hands and knees on the cold metal floor. I see the small refrigerator in front of me. I know what's in it. I know it's only purpose.

I feel you do what you've done for the past several months. I feel you apply k-y lubricant and start to stroke my penis. I feel the condom move as my penis starts to get hard inside of it and glide through your hand.

"Good boy, you're starting to feel it now. Good boy. I know, I know, that's it. Ooo, that has to feel good, my good boy. Kind of like you fucking me a little while ago, I know you want to cum, baby. Cum for Mama."

You talk sexy, soothing, you stroke me to milk me. You masturbate me into the condom. You purr as you hear me whimper.

"So cute, honey, so fucking cute, is I should record this, so fucking cute. That's it. Just let it go, make those little sounds you do. It pleases me to hear you do that. Come on, baby, cum for Mama."

You talk so sexy, so soothing, charming. You are lost to it.

I feel your hand bring me to full erection, feel you make me hard. You point my penis straight down to the floor, trapped in the tiny hole of the cage's 'special opening'. I feel you grip me tight at the base of it, stroke just the head very fast, running it through the tight circle of your fingers.

When I cum I let it all go. I start to cry out, feel myself slightly pull at the hole that holds me tight. I push my rear end back hard against the bars, feel the welts from my whipping as I do.

"Baby, don't hurt yourself, Mama needs this thing from time to time."

I here you laugh, giggle, so soft, so sexy.

I feel you take the condom off of me very carefully. I hear you tie the open end, like a balloon at a party, hear the rubber knot snap shut.

"Good, very good. But I think this proves what I've been suspicious of but can't ever seem to catch you at."

You stand and walk to the fridge, open the small door. I see the rack, the rack that holds almost thirty condoms, tied up tight and full of my cum. You take the rack out, sit it on the floor in front of the cage, in front of my face looking out at you through the thin bars. I feel my balls held by the cage door behind me as I stare at the dangling cum filled condoms. It looks like fruit on a tree. It is. It is 'fruit' that you expect me to eat.

"See, baby doll? There are different amounts in some of these, see, different days, different volume? The one you just filled, look how much? See what happens with I let you fuck me, baby?"

You hold up the condom you just took off of me.

"I bet if I did a graph, charted the times you were being an insolent little bitch, it would map to these puney little offerings like those there."

You hold the condom up to next to one that is half full.

"I think you masturbate too much, think I need to control that and control my little bitch's submissive edge. We both know that you need a strict hand. You can't even answer the door for a Fed Ex delivery without guidance."

You put the condom into the rack. It hangs like a less-than-full water balloon, my cum in each one of the condoms on the rack swing slightly as you put it back into the fridge.

"So, do you remember when you were acting like the insolent slut that I describe? Think that word pretty much would describe you sometimes, a spoiled insolent little bitch, a brat. You'll learn."

You tap the cage as you close the fridge door.

"We're building up quite a collection, my little princess. Ten more and it will be time for you to drain each of them into your mouth for me. I can hardly wait. Then we start over, baby doll. Does that please you that I am amused by your dirty little act? Does it?"

"Yes, Mistress, yes...so sorry, really, sorry I didn't answer the door."

I feel myself start to stammer.

"Yes, there is that. You made me pick up my special gift package to you. I had to pick it up myself, remember? Indeed! That was the biggest part of it for me, you accepting it at my door. You denied me a huge part of what I wanted, expected most. You denied me the fun of you having to sign for this all displayed in your sissy girly best. I planned it that way. I fucking planned it that way! It was a test. You failed!"

You move to the back of my cage, look down at my balls and penis trapped in the guillotine-like door. You tap my balls, hear me wince, cry out.

"I think you cum too much, way too much when I'm not around. I want those condoms filled to the brim. You aren't doing that for me, bitch."

I see you walk to the table and pull something out of the box and return to the ottoman behind me.

"Not a word, princess."

I feel you slip something over my penis, feel it pulled back to my balls, feel rings being set in place just between my body and my throbbing balls, another ring over the base of my soft penis. I hear a 'click', hear it all locked in place tightly.

"Delightful!"

I feel you pat the plastic tube holding my penis in place, feel the cage of what I know is a cock harness, hear its plastic 'clank' against the bars of my cage as you slap it.

"Baby, you stay right here, I'm going to get a glass of wine, come back and savor this. This really is a sight to see. You have no idea. Don't bother to get up."

I hear you giggle as you move out the door.

I hear the heavy plastic hit against the cage metal door, feel myself move in the tube, flex against the tightness of it, feel the still wet end of my penis push up against the curved end of it.

You return, sit on the edge of your bed.

"I know you masturbate a lot. And I know that the key to a submissive little queen is not letting that happen unless I want it to. I own that little dick."

You sip your wine. You look down at me, your robe pulled up and tied in front.

"You're wearing a cock harness. You can pee in it, shower in it, I can leave it on as long as I like, all sterile and safe. And you can't distract yourself with any embarrassing unwanted erections, not when you should be thinking of other things, like pleasing me around my house. Like answering the fucking door."

You put your wine on the table, walk to the cage. I feel you lift the trap door holding me in place, feel my caged balls and penis slip back into the full cage up behind me, feel myself pull away from the door. I moan, whimper.

You open the larger cage door.

"Come to Mama, baby. Stand up, let me see my little man."

I feel my knees ache. It hurts as I work my way out of the cage. I look down at the locking cock harness, feel my heart sink. I know it won't come off, not unless you say so, no more masturbating without asking permission.

"That is positively darling!"

You stand and take a pair of panties out of your dresser.

"I know these aren't yours but put them on."

I step into them. I stand, looking to the floor. I feel humiliated.

"Yes! Hardly shows, invisible! I love this."

You sit back down on the bed.

"Baby, what do you say?"

"Thank you, Mistress Marisa. Thank you."

You reach up, take it in your hand, inspect it.

"Oooo, this is way better than I thought it would be. I think I'm gonna let you sleep in my bed tonight. Would you like that?"

You smile up at me.

"You know I would, Mistress, please, yes."

I feel you pat my rear as you turn me, reach around behind me and pull me around so my rear is facing you. You bend me over and inspect me from the back up between my legs. You reach down firmly and pull my cheeks up in your hands. You spread them so far it hurts. You realize you can restrain me my pulling my cock harness back and up between my legs from behind.

"Wow, I had no idea, should have been doing this months ago. I can see you held locked to the wall like this while I whip your legs in front. I like it."

You push me away, stand and turn the bed back.

"This has me all horny again, sweetie. I want you to make me cum again, this time with your mouth. We both know you can't do it now with your little thing."

I see you sit back on the bed, put one knee up, knee up tight up close to your chin. You let your other leg fall to the side. You spread your legs as you pull your pretty robe open, one leg dangling over the bed, your foot on the floor.

"Just lick me gently, slowly, baby, I know you like doing that. Let's make this about you, princess. Go ahead. We are celebrating. It's your first night of the rest of your life in a cock harness. I do appreciate your commitment to me, baby doll."

You giggle girlishly, wickedly loud laughter as you smile up at me. You snap your fingers and point to your pussy.

"Lick, doggy."

I hurry to kneel at your bed, face quickly pushed up into your pussy.

I start to lick you, lose myself to you. For almost an hour my penis strains, chafes at its cage. I hear you cum repeatedly, my face slippery with your wetness. I feel you hold my head tight and grind against my mouth.

And when you finish you push me away gently, pull me up into bed. You turn out the light. I feel your body as you touch up against me. You are asleep almost immediately. Feel my penis strain at its cage. I feel the cold locked plastic tube that will become a constant reminder that I am yours.

I am your slave.

keptsissy
keptsissy
2,208 Followers