All Comments on 'Mistress Nikki Ch. 02'

by submax19

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good Read

I loved the story and being a guy myself i just hope i get to be treated the same way when i find my Dommie and i hope to please her as the guy did in the story.

Wolfie_67

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would love to know how he managed to eat dinner the first night while having drinks, then the next morning he was put through his paces before he was finally allowed to sleep after drinking like 5-7 bottles of goats milk. He did all that without vomiting or pissing or shitting which I am sorry but it isn’t possible. He would have had multiple ruptures inside his body from his urethra on back which would have killed him from sepsis and finally septic shock. Fun story if it could have been kept more real along with the basics a dominatrix would have such as a safe word which is step one.no wonder only 1 story was written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubmax19@submax19
I am pretty athletic. I am pretty submissive too. MY e-mail is switchsubslave@yahoo.com. I am looking for a Mistress. I can be on top too. I am looking to have some fun. I hope you like my stories. Please let me know what you think.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES