Mistress Nikki Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess how many time our slave should have cum today?" Mistress Nikki asked when she came back.

"At least 52 times," Mistress Stacey guessed.

"60!" Mistress Nikki exclaimed. "I bet he would love to have some release, right slave?" She asked.

I nodded my head yes. I tried to thrust my hips a little. I remembered last night I got to cum and it was wonderful. Mistress Nikki removed the gag and put a blindfold on me. She took the restraint off my cock and balls and the rings. Then a blanket was put over me.

"Goodnight slave, I hope you had fun today I know we sure did. Mistress Stacey and I are going to go fuck and suck that other slave for a while then go to bed. You rest up for tomorrow slave," Mistress Nikki said in a very sweet voice.

"But Mistress I thought you would let me cum. You did last night," I begged.

With that she slapped my face and said, "Slave how dare you talk back to me! I guess I was a little too nice in letting you cum last night. You are mine slave, my property. You cum when I tell you, not when you want to!" Mistress Nikki yelled at me.

The blanket was removed and I felt my Mistress fondling my ass. The blindfold was removed and I could see what they where doing.

"We are milking you slave. No orgasm for you, we just get your cum," Mistress Stacey said.

All of a sudden I saw my cum flowing out of my rock hard cock in to container. I have never seen so much cum come out of me. I felt no pleasure. My cock stayed rock hard and I still needed some release.

"That goat milk sure helps make a lot of cum," Mistress Stacey said.

They had filled up an entire coffee cup with my cum. I also noticed that there was a ring around the base of my cock and my balls. I also had the butt plug still in my ass and the nipple clamps on. The blanket was put back on me and the blindfold back as well. Then one of my Mistresses smeared something right under my nose. It was her pussy juices. It was driving me crazy. My cock was still so hard it hurt and my balls where not as big as they had been but still swollen and red.

"You get some rest for tomorrow slave, you will need it," Mistress Nikki said.

Before they left I have to drink another bottle and a half of goat milk. I was in agony, I was tied spread eagle to the bed, nipple clamps on, vibrating ring on the base of my cock and my balls, a vibrating butt plug in my ass and a blindfold on. The smell of Mistresses pussy was driving me crazy too.

I tried to fall asleep but then I felt the rings start to vibrate on low. It was not enough to make me cum but just drive me nuts. They stayed on for almost an hour. Finally they stopped and I fell asleep with thoughts of what had happened to me today and the day before.

I hope tomorrow I get some release.

The last day to come later.

12