Mistress of the Fey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maeve's pleasure was immediate, as Brianna was just beginning to be ripped open, but feeling the demon's lustful bliss did nothing to avert her from the pain she was suffering. The creature's drool and its gigantic strength impelled its cock inside her despite her body being completely unprepared. Ramming again and again, its cock stretched her and invaded her more and more.

There was clearly no way to fight it, but at the same time her body had no time to adapt, even a little. Maeve's sickening moans inside Brianna's head did not help either. Her demon was feeling great pleasure while Brianna herself felt disgusted and hurt. She could swear she could even feel her hip bone being forced apart at the same time as she sensed the smell from that foul cock. Even so, her cunt was eager, drenched by Maeve's lust.

"Are you mad?" thought Brianna, although anyone near the place would hear only the girl screaming, hurting her fingers against the rocks as she still tried to get away, an effort as futile as it was unconscious and instinctive. "How can you enjoy this?"

The pale monster got more excited and grabbed her by her waist, forcing its cock ever deeper. Brianna felt also emotionally ripped, mad with desire and pleasure, aversion and pain.

The creature kept fucking her ass and lifting her, little by little. She soon had only her forearms and hands touching the ground. She felt as if it was using her as a mere toy to masturbate itself. That position bent her body and head down. She could see the creature's cock as it invaded her body again and again, but to her surprise there was more than half of it still dry, never having entered her lubricated asshole.

"Were you still in control, stupid girl," Maeve said, between loud moans, "you'd be calling... the shots, and you would be fucking it... as you could... or however you pleased. Now he's fucking you, and taking control back," Maeve could speak no more. She would climax, and she did. Brianna's body tensed itself, forcing her asshole on the hurtful cock, and then burst back with pleasure. It hurt her even more that the creature had not stopped fucking her during these spasms, but at least there was the relief of cumming, for a moment.

"He will cum soon," Maeve said, still clearly enjoying the fuck, "you must let it cum. Its first climax will give us energy for the rest."

"First?" Brianna desperately thought.

She had time for nothing else. The creature grabbed her head from behind, its fingers reaching one another in front of her face, and she was lifted from the ground, her weight carried between his cock and his hand, the pressure falling on her asshole and her neck, as well as her spine hurtfully bent. The monster invaded her even further. Feeling herself impaled, she was paralyzed. Brianna was quiet and completely under the monster's control.

The creature took one giant step ahead and let her fall back on the rocks, its cock never leaving her ass. Her face was right over the water. Her chest hurt a little from hitting the ground like that, but she took no notice of it since the demon kept forcing her head down until it was completely under water.

He had forced her back to the pool. Frightened, she clenched every bit of her body, which seemed to give the creature immense pleasure. She tried to scream, fighting back as she could, bubbles coming up from her mouth as her last breaths. Maeve was mad in pleasure, and seemed to play with her life in order to enjoy the creature's long cock, ever deeper in her ass.

Brianna's knees suffered as her feet went up to her butt and down to the ground again with each violent stroke. Her feet and toes never unclenched, and even her butt cheeks were getting red from the monster's crotch slamming against them now. It seemed impossible, but he was all in.

Brianna was giving up fast to that much violence, when she saw a clear light under the dark water. It was one of the Sisters from the river, the creatures who pointed this monster out to Maeve. The beautiful and enchanting woman came right to Brianna's face, and before the girl could react the Sister gave her a long delighted kiss.

It was the softest kiss she had ever felt, and for that moment on she was not out of breath. She was not breathing, but her body didn't seem to need it. Brianna lingered on that kiss, feeling the pain on her ass and the pleasure from Maeve's mind distant enough to bear them. She abandoned herself on the Sister's tender mouth.

"You can enjoy it, now," Maeve said in her head.

"No, I can't," she answered.

"What kind of slut does not like anal?" Maeve seemed repelled by Brianna's pain.

"I don't," was the simple answer.

"Well, fake it," Maeve replied. "There's no way you'll take control while he thinks you're not enjoying this."

Brianna knew Maeve was right. As disgusted as she felt, and praying for the river Sister to keep kissing her, she began tilting her ass up, then bringing it back on the monster's cock. The demon screamed so loud she heard it underwater, and a hot limy liquid seemed to burst every which way inside her.

"Now!" Brianna could feel Maeve absorbing the cum, but she felt so much of it still there. The girl felt an urge, and suddenly found ways to imitate the demon. She too could feed from it, she could drain the creature's life as if he was cumming energy inside her soul.

Brianna didn't take it all, she knew not how. However, the effort was enlightening, as if she had discovered a new organ in her body. She felt better, and even her ass seemed less damaged, even though it wasn't. The monster's hand lost strength and her head came violently up, as she opened her lungs painfully and breathed in with desperation, feeling air, hair and water come inside her mouth. She made a loud grave sound when the air came in. It was very appealing to the creature, which rejoiced seeing his victim gasp with her golden hair drenched over her face, her beautiful butt around his cock, her back widely curved to get her head as far from the water as she could.

"Keep fucking!" Maeve ordered. Brianna turned around to look at the monster, which brought her cheek and her shoulder close together. The movement curved her waist even more, as well as it gave her a fragile look. Her butt came back on the creature's cock, again, and again, slowly, as she breathed again, and she sinfully smiled at Maeve's order.

The monster seemed happy, but her movement on his cock after just cumming was a bit painful, and it slowly came out of her. As it did, she realised how long it had gotten. It was thinner, although still wider than any human who had ever fucked her, but it never seemed to come completely out from her ass. She got scared, but kept smiling.

When her butt was finally free, she felt two contradictory reactions. Her muscles seemed to painfully close her asshole, but she also felt it had been left wide open by the demon's cock, as if it would never close again.

"Turn around, quickly," ordered Maeve again.

As she did, Brianna realised the monster's cock had a gigantic foreskin covering it all, as if she had fucked it half aroused. Now the strange pale skin finally opened and she could see a dark red cock coming from the cock-like thing that surrounded it and that had just fucked her. As she saw it, she was genuinely disgusted and covered her cunt as a reflex. The monster smiled, and Maeve seemed happy too.

"Good, girl!" Maeve said in her head. "He really believes you don't want it. Now he's bound to forget your ass and fuck your cunt. It will be easier to drain him in there."

Brianna couldn't believe what she was about to do, but she knew what Maeve would order next.

"Now open your legs," Maeve said anyway.

Brianna looked away and obeyed her. The monster came for her cunt and slid in with relative ease, as much of his drool had spread all around her crotch during all that fucking. His cock seemed as big as Ciarán's, now, and Brianna got a sense of the irony. It seemed exceedingly big when Ciarán had fucked her, but she had just had her ass ravished by this creature's cock when it was even thicker.

In he came, ripping her, invading her, filling her. Maeve's pleasure cumulated with her own, and she suddenly found pervertedly sexy to open her cunt to that gigantic creature about to be drowned in her hunger. She wanted him in, deeper and deeper.

The monster got eager, but she didn't care, as she ignored the discomfort of him hitting her womb. The discomfort turned into pain as he hit harder inside her, and her back got scratched by the rocks beneath her. Still she savored it, still she enjoyed being fucked and stretched by that pale, fat, grotesque creature, as a predator enjoying her victim's naïveté. Her legs were holding his wet hairy body, at least trying to pull him in.

Brianna's pleasure was intensified by Maeve's. Just as Brianna was learning to drain cum, she also found it easier to enjoy this double fulfillment her demon gave her. She did not fear it any longer, and the monster fucking her was marveled to see Brianna in maddening pleasure. He came again very suddenly, and Brianna felt even warmer in her womb than she had felt in her ass. This time, she pulled it all in, and the monster felt it's cock being literally sucked by her muscles.

At first, the creature rejoiced itself cumming, but slowly it realised it was getting weaker. Brianna seemed to keep cumming, grabbing the rocks near her head and biting her own arm, but then the monster felt she was not relaxing even as her orgasm faded. He did not want to take his cock out, although it felt an urgent need to. Desire took the best from him, as Brianna's cunt sucked every drop of cum from him to her and Maeve. He roared in pleasure, cumming loads more than he had ever had, and through it he gave away his life.

When the monster finally fell over her, it was far lighter than it seemed. Nothing from its touch bothered Brianna, who was in turn lighter and stronger than ever. Her hair seemed to glow as a star from the sky; her skin was soft and smooth, unharmed now, despite the monster's violence and the rocks' roughness.

She felt complete, and smiled, but her eyes were mildly closed and her mind was far off. Maeve was silent, surely enjoying many ecstasies herself. From the river, Brianna heard a sound. She saw the Sister smiling at her, pleased and grateful for her liberating their fountain. Brianna winked back, also grateful for the help and shamelessly happy for the way she defeated that creature, even though its body was still on top of her and what remained of its cock lingered inside her.

It was easy now for Brianna to toss the monster's remains aside and get up. As she did, still some of its cum ran down her inner thigh from her cunt and her asshole. She hadn't been able to suck it all in.

"We'll have to practice a lot more," said the demon inside her.

To be continued...

12