Mistress Set Me Up Ch. 02

Story Info
When Mistress brings 3 Black guys home - lookout!
1.5k words
4.3
30.6k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So here I was, retrained and blindfolded once again. I felt Mistress get up, only to be quickly replaced. The bed shifted with new bodyweight, as my head was jerked sideways, and a massive, moist, pulsing knob forced my lips open, followed by an equally thick shaft. He paused with his knob touching the back of my throat, letting my mouth adjust and relax around the 5" of thick black dick-meat invading it. I could hear movement in another room and wondered what Mistress was arranging, when with slow, steady strokes I was fed more and more of that giant cock. When those 2 heavy, cum loaded balls finally came to rest on my chin, I had so many inches of hot, black cock down my throat, it felt like his knob was throbbing in my stomach!

As he began steadily fucking my face, I relaxed my jaw around his spit-drenched monster and was starting to really siphon him when there was movement in the room, and he stood up,,, leaving my mouth wide-open and wanting! Without a word I was untied and forced to kneel on the floor. With my hands re-tied in front of me, a hand slapped my ass so hard, It felt like my skin had been removed! With my ass cheek burning, I was led from the room, nervous about what awaited me, but rock-hard also!

I discovered the family room now contained our dining table when I was bent over it, and my hands and feet were tied to the table legs, leaving me spread-eagle, my chin resting on the edge of one side, and my ass exposed on the other! My whole body trembled with excitement when Mistress giggled and said "ok guys dinner is ready, help yourselves to as many servings as you like!"

Before I could mutter a word in protest (not that I would), I was grabbed by the hair, and forced to accept the cock being thrust at my face! He thrust deeper and I gagged, tears rolling down my cheeks as I was fed every inch of that delicious dark meat as he began fucking my mouth with steady, deep strokes.

I was so focused on cock in my mouth, I didn't notice my already tender asshole being lubed up. Without warning, 9" of solid black cock was slammed deep into my bowels. I instinctively bit down on the cock in my mouth, causing its owner to jump, then slap my face hard saying "You bite me again and I'll rape your holes so bad, you'll be able to park a car in your ass, got me?" Before I could nod in reply he filled my mouth again, forcing every inch down my throat, making me gag again and again as he pounded by defenseless face. The guy in my ass picked up his tempo too, and as they slammed their big cocks into me from both ends, I thought I'd split right down the middle!

The dick in my mouth started to throb and swell when its owner grabbed my head tight, and with one final lunge exploded deep in my throat, his thick cum sliding down my throat like hot lava. I greedily swallowed every drop and licked his wilting rod clean. He finally slipped from my lips with an audible "pop", to be immediately replaced by the 3rd guy. An inch longer and thicker than his friend, he was already hard as steel. My lips strained to take his massive girth as he wasted no time picking up speed until he was pounding my face like a jackhammer!

Obviously enjoying himself, the guy in my ass slapped my butt cheeks hard saying "take it bitch, you love these big, black cocks fucking you, don't ya you little white slut?" slapping me more, he covered my butt with stinging handprints as his thrusting got harder and more erratic until with a groan, he buried himself in my sloppy asshole, his huge tight balls against me as he erupted, coating my bowels with his hot, sticky seed. This sent the guy in my mouth over the edge, treating me to another huge load of sweet jizz, which I hungrily swallowed. After licking them both clean, a giant butt-plug was rammed in my ass, without untying me Mistress removed the blindfold and I was allowed a brief rest with a drink and smoke.

Sitting in front of me as she fed me my rewards, Mistress said "That was a very sexy show slaveboy. Seeing my man-bitch take all that black cock pleased me greatly, just look how wet my cunt is!" I looked down as she opened her legs and my hard cock twitched against my belly at the sight of her pussy and inner thighs glistening with a coat of her sweet juice!

The drink finished, Mistress stuffed the blindfold in my mouth and ordered me to watch in silence. On her knees with the guys circled around her, she smiled at me, then slowly took each massive cock in her mouth, stroking the others as she sucked. Gagging occasionally on their giant dicks, she sucked each of them to a full, rampant hard-on!

My own dick oozed a steady flow of pre-cum as I watched me sexy Mistress feast on those dark poles, when I noticed their balls tighten and the shafts swell. Turning suddenly, Mistress pulled the cloth from my mouth, and the guys crowded me, jerking their pulsing shafts until they came almost as one. Most of their loads shot into my open mouth, which I swallowed instantly. But they came more than I thought possible, and while most made it into my mouth, there was so much still covering my face, it looked like they'd emptied a carton of cream over me!

Giggling at me dribbling spit and cum everywhere, Mistress blindfolded me again. I listened to them moving around, and with my plugged ass and ravaged mouth aching, wondered how much more I could take! Ordering me to stay silent, Mistress pulled the plug from ass, leaving my man-cunt gaping, then in one firm thrust slipped her lubed deep in my hole and steadily fisted me as my straining dick released a fresh stream of pre-cum!

After swapping hands a few times Mistress paused, one hand deep in me and lifted the blindfold enough for me to see the guys and their weapons standing 6" in front of my face. Returning me to my blindfold darkness Mistress added more lube to my ass, then one finger at a time stretched my hole further until with a final push, she slid her other hand in my ass beside its mate! My asshole felt like it was about to split open!

After waiting a few minutes for my ass to relax, Mistress began to pump both fists in and out of my tortured hole. The feeling and pressure were so intense, a river of fluid poured from my steel like dick! Sensing my excitement Mistress told me to open my mouth. Expecting another serve of big cock, I waited 10, 20 then 30 seconds and my mouth remained empty. Mistress's fists started reaming harder and deeper when suddenly, almost simultaneously the 3 guys released their bladders, filling my open mouth with streams of warm, tangy pee! I choked at first, then lapped at the torrents of piss as they sprayed my face and filled my mouth.

The golden shower, combined with Mistress's savage double fisting was too much for me. As I licked the last drops of pee from those 3 big, black cocks my straining dick exploded, spurting again and again until what felt like a pool of cum formed beneath me!

After licking everyone clean, Mistress removed the blindfold and untied me. With a smoke and fresh drinks we sat and rested, Mistress and the guys on the sofa, and me on the floor at their feet gently stroking one huge cock after another. With drinks finished the guys dressed, leaving their thick trunks out and thanked Mistress for a great night, and for sharing her slut with them. At the door Mistress gave each a long, wet tongue kiss while I gave their cocks the same, then tucked them in and zipped up.

Since it was 4am, Mistress said we'd walk them to their car out on the street, with me still naked. As Mistress kissed them all again at their car, I was shocked when another car drove past, catching me in its headlights stark naked. It passed with a toot of its horn, causing Mistress and the guys to burst into laughter.

As the guys pulled away Mistress led me inside, informing me I was not to clean myself up until she instructed me to. I was to sit on the floor, my cock and gaping man-cunt dripping, and watch the video Mistress had taped of the nights action without touching myself until Mistress allowed it, while she sat above me rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy and asshole while those massive black cocks raped me on the screen.

Watching the nights play, we both admitted how much we had enjoyed every minute. And now I can't wait to see what kinky game Mistress thinks up for us next!