All Comments on 'Misty, My Naughty Wife'

by timryan42

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
J P C

Just

Plain

Crap...

LordOfHellLordOfHellabout 13 years ago
Don't listen to the haters

This was a pretty good story. You've got potential as a writer, and I'd like to see more of your work.

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Not bad

Actually your story has the feel of a true narrative to it, or at least pretty much based on reality. Whether she will never leave him as she says, that remains to be seen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Whatever you do

don't make old-fashioned Tyrone uncomfortable!

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Good story.

Nice flow to this story...easy to read and very hot. Enjoyed!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
WTF

Rue story eh?? You have a hot wife and you want other guys to fuck her more than you do... You're a DUMBASS!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Timmy you little pricked cuckold wimp sissy boy. Eat shit and die. The world will be better off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dump her

It's divorce time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
u really had

me going there for a while-tight sweet juicy pussy on a girl who really loves only u. i wouldnt give 2 cents to fuck her pus...i wouldnt fuck her for 3 thousand dollars. tyronne and her r in love is why he doesnt want u there and why she wants him there. u just thought there was nothing better in a relationship than a good fuck. all u need is a nice sized bitch dog. ur wife tells tyrone what she used to tell u. i never could understand why a guy would commit suicide till u explained it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loser

...but, of course you're a loser - not a man. You enjoy other guys doing to her what you can't and you know she won't be faithful anyway...idiot!

BTW, she's in love with Tyrone!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Why do you disrespect yourself writer - for attention?

This sick story says you need male humiliation because you feel you have no value.<P>

Get some mental help little sick one as it will only get worse for you until you see that going forward has no interest or future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
loved it!!!!

please continue...don't listen to the assholes talking shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Tim

Tim needs to keep sucking the dicks of the guys fucking his wife and not write about it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Hated it!!!!

please DON'T continue...don't listen to the assholes talking shit about how good your story is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
tazz317 who?

Who is tazz317? Just as anonymous as all the rest on here. Get over it old timer. The Anons are here to stay, to make your life miserable. lol

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
Tim is perfect example

Timmy's mother was a heavy alcoholic during the pregnancy. That resulted in severe brain damage for poor Timmy. Timmy's wife is soulless slut and Niger boy is a abusive opportunistic leach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
tazz317 - did you just get a new brain implant or something?

Anon's have been around for ever and significantly add to the level of comments [and humilation that some of those idiots desire; I.E. Matt M & shoe-no-balls & JPB] that authors so often crave. So get real and take your meds on time.

LVDesertGuyLVDesertGuyalmost 13 years ago
Look it up....

polyamory.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Tyrone, he be in as many of these lame ass ir cuck stories as Marcus do.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Cuck shit, avoid it.

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

PITIFUL...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous