Misty, My Naughty Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately for me, Tyrone is uncomfortable with the idea of me watching them together or joining us. Misty says he is "old fashioned". He is a few years older than us, but really it's the kind of old fashioned where it's fine to secretly fuck a married woman and shake the husband's hand afterward. Lucky for him I'm okay with his value system, but I do like it better without the "secret" part.

This morning she told me that they probably didn't do "things" nearly as often as I might think (I admittedly have been obsessing on this for a week or so now, and probably am a little annoying about it). I know that their thing isn't all about sex, but I like to think the sex is important to them, that they do it often, and it is sometimes very intense. It might not be exactly like I imagine, but they do like to fuck each other, and whew! Thinking about it gives me the most erotic feeling I have ever had.

I'm hoping one of these days he'll walk in on us when she's riding me and we can double penetrate her, which would be amazing. Or maybe he'll let me watch them sometime, or they can fuck in the same room with Shoshana, or Sheila, (or Jenna?) (or all three!) and me, or maybe even switch off. In any case, my days of disinterest toward my wife are a thing of the past. I'm really looking forward to all the hot times to cum!

12