Mitch Meets The Jenkins'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mitch felt Connie's hand start to work his zipper down and he was, "shocked" at this brazen move with her best friend under the same cover and sitting right next to him. To further add to his surprise, Sandy didn't even "seem" to notice the sound of the zipper drawing down.

Undaunted, Connie deftly maneuvered Mitch's cock out of his underwear and weaved it through the hole made by the drawn down zipper.

As her hand started to jack his length, he made an involuntary noise from deep inside his throat.

Sandy looked up at him, "What did you say, Mitch?"

Trying to quickly cover-up, he said, "Uh, Um, nothing. Just had to clear my throat, that's all."

As Mitch continued to replay this memory in his own mind, his hand continued to jack his own cock although with the drive, the stress, the sun, the water and the wine, his mind was starting to shut down and a night's sleep was quickly overtaking him.

As he drifted off to sleep his hand slid off his unsatisfied cock and the movement knocked the comforter to the floor.

Now in a total, dream state, Mitch was again re-living this experience.

Connie only jacked his cock for a moment or two and the next thing he knew, she had pulled the blanket off of him and before he could respond, Sandy bent down and took his cock into her mouth.

He still remembered what he said as Sandy's mouth enveloped his cock, "Oh gawd."

Sandy sweet mouth worked his cock hard. He watched her mouth bob up and down and felt her tongue swirling over the head.

He looked at Connie but she had stood up and after peeling off her clothes, she got between Mitch's legs and she and Sandy pulled down his pants and underwear and started taking turns licking and sucking his pole.

As he relived the moment in his dream, Mitch was in "dream heaven".

Soon, Sandy stood up and disrobed. She wasn't as stacked as Connie but she had a great, athletic body. Slim, tan and nice, but-not-real-big breasts but without a doubt, her best feature was clearly, her ass. It was perfect.

While Connie continued to deep throat his cock, Sandy climbed back onto the couch and they made out for a moment. Soon, they changed positions and Sandy buried her head between Connie's legs while Mitch positioned his cock for a rear entry into Sandy's pussy hole.

Afterwards, Connie and Sandy admitted that they liked to "be with each other" from time-to-time and since the relationship was growing between Connie and Mitch, they felt it was time to, "come clean" and find out if Mitch was "ok" with their relationship. Of course, both girls wanted to continue the relationship that they had with one and other and both were willing to please Mitch as well but the bottom line was, Mitch was Connie's man both first and foremost.

Mitch learned that both Connie and Sandy had grown up together. In fact, Connie's father, Joe Jenkins and Sandy's father Bill had been best friends since childhood and later, business partners. Even Sandy's mother, Millie had worked for Joe for years.

Sandy always referred to Connie's mom and dad as, "Aunt Emily" and "Uncle Joe" and Connie likewise referred to Sandy's mom and dad as, "Aunt Millie" and "Uncle Bill." So even though they were not blood relatives, this custom further underlined the bond between the two families

Mitch continued to drift over his relationship with Connie and Sandy and figured that over the last month or so, he had fucked Sandy no less than 20 times - sometimes with Connie and sometimes by themselves. It was all so natural and enjoyable.

They had only the week before moved into a larger apartment together to get a better living space as well as to save on rent. Typically, neither woman wore much of any clothes while home and Mitch would just bend them over and fuck them pretty much whenever he wanted. At the same time, Connie and Sandy felt no reluctance to kiss, fondle and eat each other's pussies whenever the mood arose.

All in all, a perfect set of roommates.

As Mitch continued to dream, his fuck-fantasy-girl was changing back and forth from Connie and then Sandy and now, in his dream, he was fucking, both Connie's mom Emily and, Connie's younger sister, Susan.

Still in a bit of a drunken sleep, Mitch was hoping, "Please don't wake up."

In one moment of his dream he was pounding Emily from behind and then he'd pull out his cock and stuff it into Susan's 19 yr-old mouth.

Finally, it was only Susan's mouth that captivated his dream.

Her long, chestnut hair cascaded down her shoulders and her mouth worked his cock like it was hot with fever. Even though in a dream state, he was very excited at the prospect of fucking Connie's sister. Somewhere deep in his mind, he knew it was wrong but hell, it was only a dream.

Furthermore, even though asleep, Mitch could feel his hips rising up and down on the couch to intensify the cock sucking that was taking place within his dream.

All of a sudden, something strange started to happen as the build-up of a pending orgasm was taking over. It had been years since his last wet dream but he was sure he was going to have one now.

Still within the confines of the dream, Susan's mouth milked his cock and his balls started to tighten just as his eyes fluttered open. However, instead of ejaculating straight into the air, there was indeed a head attached to his dick and he was blowing his sperm all over the inside of their mouth.

Still drunk, half asleep, in a strange place and in the middle of orgasm, Mitch was terribly disoriented and his mind was unable to grasp the reality around him.

However, even though he was still fighting sleep and the wine, he could hear the unmistakable slurping sounds of somebody swallowing a load of cum out of his cock but being deep in the woods and with no night lights, it was so dark that that he really couldn't make out a thing except the shape of, "a head" sucking on his cock.

Before he could stir himself completely awake, the shape was gone and he was alone in the darkness.

"Did I dream that or was someone really there?", he wondered.

Being too drunk and too tired to do much about it, Mitch fell back asleep where he continued to dream of Connie, Sandy, Emily and Susan.

Chapter 5

Mitch stirred a little before 7 am. Somebody was already in the kitchen and he noticed that his comforter was on the floor and he was sporting some early morning wood that had already pushed through the vent in his boxers.

Quickly putting himself back within the friendly confines of his shorts, he sat up and took a quick inventory.

"Yep, still at Connie's folks' house."

"Still in my boxers."

"Even with all the wine, I seem to feel pretty good."

"A bit hungry and sounds like somebody is making breakfast."

And lastly, "Did somebody suck my dick last night?"

Still bewildered, Mitch got up wearing just his boxers and after going to the bathroom, his erection subsided enough to let him feel good about going into the kitchen.

As he padded barefoot into the kitchen, he saw Susan standing over the sink with her back to him. The only thing that looked better than, "her behind", was, "her front" and for the moment, he was enjoying the "behind" scene.

Susan was still dressed in the tight, football jersey and her legs looked just as awesome as he remembered them from last night. She had on a pair of slippers that had leopard spots on them. All in all, she was as cute as hell and her pear shaped ass as well as the crack down the middle was barely hidden by the material of the jersey.

Sensing his entry, Sandy spun on her heels and let out a big grin, "Mornin' lover!"

Mitch thought, "Did she just call me, lover?"

Before he could answer his own question, Sandy moved into his arms and gave him a hug around his waist but instead of breaking away, she started to suggestively slide her hands up and down his bare back while she nuzzled her face into his neck.

Mitch, thought he must still be drunk even though that was impossible as he started to fight both his confusion and the incredible urge to fuck Connie's sister, Susan right there in the kitchen.

Not knowing what else to do or say, Mitch simply said, "Good morning Susan."

"Good morning to you too, lover."

As her hands continued to seductively run up and down his back, Mitch still had enough mental capacity to register that this was her second reference to her calling him, "lover."

She continued, "Momma won't be up before nine for sure and Connie, well, Connie's still passed out and I doubt she'll be up much before 11. Maybe not even before noon."

The only word that slipped from Mitch's mouth caused him to shrink at the lack of originality, "Oh."

"I know you were tired and all last night Mitch but I was hoping you could maybe give me a little loving this morning before everybody gets up."

One again, Mitch frustrated himself by responding with yet another, and equally less-than-brilliant, one word response, "Huh?"

Susan broke the embrace and pulled her jersey over her head.

She stood for just a moment to let Mitch gaze at her perfect body and then slid back into his arms and put a hard lip lock onto his mouth. At first Mitch didn't know what to do but then, nature took over.

He opened his lips and welcomed Susan's tongue into his mouth. His hands slid to her ass and he cupped each cheek and squeezed them hard.

Susan's hand's trailed down the front of Mitch's chest and she reached inside the vent of his boxers and pulled his very, excited tool out into the fresh air.

Breaking free of the kiss, Susan said, "Oh Mitch darlin', let me make sure you're ready for me."

Susan then dropped to her knees and sucked Mitch's pecker down her throat.

Instinctively, Mitch's hips started to push back and forth as he fucked Susan's pretty mouth. As he placed his hands on the back of her head to ride her face, he had a moment of realization that he was face-fucking his girlfriend's little sister and for some reason, he wasn't feeling all that guilty about it.

In between licks and slurps, Susan pulled Mitch's underwear to the floor and while she engulfed his stiff rod, her hands started to explore his ass and balls. Between her mouth and her caressing hands, Mitch was already starting to feel the urge to spew but instead, he stopped her and pulled her back to her feet and kissed her "hard".

Tongues were sliding in and out of their mouths and lips. Hands were busy grabbing anything they could find. Mitch knew that this pretty thing wanted to get fucked and he was sure gonna be the guy to do it.

He picked Sandy up and dropped her, bare-ass on the kitchen table. Then pushing her down, he pulled her legs over his shoulders and buried his tongue deep into her 19 yr-old snatch.

"Oh Mitch, lover.... Oh yeah, baby.... Lick me. Yeah, just like that..... Uh huh, right there darlin' just lick my button and make me cum."

Mitch alternated between his mouth and his fingers as he worked her clit, pussy hole and nipples.

He was a man possessed with the sole goal of making this young girl cum on his mouth and then, he was gonna fuck her till he let loose a stream of sperm into her young womb.

"Oh Mitch, almost there baby. Yeah, use that finger too.... Oh yeah, here I cum baby.... Ahhhhhhhh.....!!!!!!!!!"

As she came into Mitch's mouth, Susan's hips arched upwards and her body shook as if she was in the middle of the arctic. Mitch knew how to eat a pussy and now, Susan knew he could as well.

Without even allowing her to come down from her orgasm, Mitch positioned his pecker at her entrance and pushed in.

In unison, they both groaned, "Ohhhhhhhh...... Emmmmmm......."

Mitch started to push his cock in and out of Susan's hole while she continued to lie on the kitchen table.

"Oh, fuck me Mitch. Yeah, stuff me with that big cock.... Oh yeah, that's what I needed."

After a few minutes, Mitch pulled Susan off of the table and instead, bent her forwards so that her tits were pressed into the table and her ass was now facing him.

"Fuck me from behind Mitch. I like it like that."

"No problem."

Mitch pushed his cock back into Susan's hole and he fucked her with all he had. He was getting concerned that their bodies slapping into each other would wake up Susan's mother and of course, Connie but he couldn't make himself stop either.

Mitch had hold of Susan by her hips and he was fascinated at watching his cock split between her ass cheeks and into her cunt. "What a beautiful sight", he thought.

He fucked her like it was the only thing in the world he was expected to do and shortly thereafter, he felt the unmistakable signs that he was nearing his finale.

Susan could also detect a new sense of urgency in Mitch's thrusts and she asked him, "Do you wanna cum in my hole or in my mouth like last night, honey?"

Even though lost in his own lust, it registered that Susan had indeed sucked his cock last night and that thought triggered an incredible explosion from his loins.

"Oh baby, I can feel your cock pumping your seed deep into me. It feels soooo good" then after several more thrusts, Susan said, "Here let me clean that off for you."

Susan unhitched from Mitch's twitching cock and dropped to her knees. She lovingly took it into her mouth and licked off their combined juices. After a couple of licks, Mitch watched as Susan extended her tongue just under the head of his penis. Then she used her hand to jack the last drops of his cum onto her waiting tongue. A small pool of his spunk rested like a white puddle on her tongue and then she retracted his fluid into her mouth and savored it like fine wine.

Once she swallowed his teaspoon full of jism, she used her tongue to lick from the bottom of his ball sack, all the way to the top of his purple helmet.

Mitch thought he was in heaven.

Chapter 6

Mitch and Susan walked back up the stairs but took two different directions once they reached the top landing. Susan peeled off to the right to take a shower and Mitch did likewise to the left.

First, Mitch decided to check in on Connie. She was still completely, "out of it" so he started the shower and soaped himself up. After toweling off, he put on a t-shirt and pair of shorts and headed back down to the kitchen.

Sitting alone, and sipping a cup of coffee, he had a few moments there to collect his thoughts. He was more than amazed at what had just occurred with Susan and for some reason, "guilt" really didn't enter his mind. Frankly, he was more than a little mystified by that.

He thoroughly enjoyed their lovemaking and was already looking forward to another round. Mitch started to wonder if Susan liked to be fucked in the ass the way her sister, Connie did because, "she certainly appeared to enjoy everything else", he thought. .

In fact, the thought of plunging his cock into her rectum was already starting to excite him and he found himself trying to adjust his bulge.

In short order, Susan came back down the stairs and took the opportunity to mention to Mitch that, "Momma's up."

Mitch looked at the clock and noticed that it was about half-past-eight and he thought, "Damn, I was hoping to screw her one last time before any more company showed up", but instead, he just said another one of those patented one word responses, "Oh."

Susan looked so cheerful and was dressed in a knit top and "tight" jeans. She just sat down on Mitch's lap and proceeded to kiss him with passion. While their tongues met and started to wrestle for position, Mitch's hands moved up to fondle her breasts. Mitch was wonderfully pleased as Susan squirmed on his lap to allow his hands more room to work.

"Wow, she really is into this", Mitch thought.

As they broke the kiss, Susan said, "Mitch, I gotta go to town for a few hours to work in the office for my daddy. Momma's gonna be down in a minute anyways", and then with an even bigger grin, she continued, "and I'm not sure you're ready to let her catch us in the kitchen with your big dick stuck in me just yet."

"No, I imagine you're right."

"It's ok, there's more time", and as she got up from his lap, she said, "I'll make sure you get some more of me, don't worry."

Susan then busied herself with getting things into a brief case for her work in town. As she got everything ready, she reached for Mitch's hand and he stood up to walk her to the front door. As they stepped outside, she spun into his arms and laid another big kiss on his mouth.

Reaching down to give his hardening cock a little playful squeeze she said, "Maybe we can find a minute and see how this thing fits in my cute little butt. Would you like that?"

Standing there and just smiling at one and other, Mitch replied, "You have no idea."

"Ok. Later than lover because right now, I gotta go."

Mitch held up his right hand to wave goodbye. Finally saying, "I'll see you later."

Susan stuck her tongue out at him in a most provocative way, then slid into the front seat of the car, started it up and pulled out onto the dirt road that would eventually take her to town.

As Mitch re-entered the house, he muttered under his breath, "Woof, what a woman."

However, Mitch never expected a reply of, "What's that Mitch?"

To his surprise, Emily was already in the kitchen and asked again, "Sorry Mitch, what did you say?"

"Oh nothing, just kinda humming a song."

"Oh ok. By the way, it was nice of you to walk Susan out. You're a nice man."

Mitch wondered, "I wonder what she saw? Did Emily see me kiss Susan?" Then after a moment of reflection, he decided, "Nah, if she did, she'd be pissed", so Mitch walked into the kitchen where Emily had her back to him and was working over the sink.

The sunlight in the kitchen seemed to almost peel the thin material of Emily's nightshirt from her body. Mitch could see her bare ass through the thin material almost as well as if she didn't have it on in the first place.

Mitch again found his shaft at full extension.

She turned to greet him and Mitch immediately noticed that the front was every bit as sheer as the back. He could see her nice, firm melons standing proudly on her chest. He didn't mean to gawk but he knew he had to be and Emily didn't seem to care one bit. She just walked up to where Mitch was standing, put her arms around him and gave him a big, morning hug.

"Good to see you this morning Mitch. Did Susan make you any breakfast?"

With a slight stammer, Mitch replied, "No I guess we never had a chance to eat", and as soon as he said it, he blushed at the way he responded to a most innocent question. "Why didn't I just say, no?" he thought.

Emily's head tilted a bit as she considered his response and as she did, Mitch wondered, "Does she know?"

However, instead of pursuing the subject further, Emily went to the refrigerator and got out the "fixings" for omelets. She scrambled up the eggs, cut up some ham and red pepper, threw in some cheese, added a little seasoning and set the mixture to cook on the stove.

"That Connie of yours really tied one on last night. She's still sleeping it off. I need to get her my special hangover medicine."

"Gee Emily, you're pretty handy to have around. Whether it's a headache or a hangover, you seem to have a potion for all conditions."

Emily grinned and said, "That's not all I know how to do."

Mitch thought that was a statement that he was best to not reply to.

While Mitch wasn't sure of exactly what Emily was putting into the glass, he did see orange juice, a slew of chopped up vitamins, a little Tabasco, a splash of vodka and an assortment of spices.

After swirling it in the glass, she said, "Mitch, honey, watch the omelets for me while I get Connie to drink this."

"Will it help?"

With a giggle she replied, "Couldn't hurt!" and off she went up the stairs and into Connie and Mitch's room.