Mitch Meets The Jenkins'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan looked up at Mitch from her cock sucking position and said, "Sounds like they're all going down the path to pick up the mail. It'll take 'em a good 15 minutes to get back to the house." After a few more sucks, she again broke away with her mouth to ask, "So Mitch, you gonna fuck me in the ass?"

As she re-filled her mouth with his dick, Mitch just couldn't quite get over the "very forward" approach of these Jenkins' women. Mitch's head was a blur. He had been fucking Connie for some time and Sandy too. Since he got to the Jenkins house, he had also fucked Connie and Susan's mom in her mouth, cunt and, ass and while he had yet to fuck Susan's hot little butt, he had fucked both her mouth and cunt as well. In fact, a short while ago, he also had their dad's secretary's ass, mouth and cunt for that matter. Now he was being offered another shot at fucking a "choice" asshole for the third time today.

After considering his options for a brief moment, Mitch said, "Yeah, I wanna fuck you in the ass."

Letting his cock fall from her mouth, Susan smiled up at Mitch and said, "Let's do it right now. I'll lean over that sink and drop my shorts. You line up behind me, shove this stiff cock into my cunt. After you fuck that a minute and get lubed up, go ahead and push it into my ass. I'll hold onto you as tight as I can and let's see if we can have a, quickie before everyone gets back."

She could see some apprehension on his face so to convince him she said, "They're all outside. They won't see. C'mon it'll be fun" and without waiting for any further response from Mitch, she stood up, dropped her shorts and presented Mitch with her sweet, all-over-tanned, ass.

With her most seductive grin, "C'mon, baby. Line 'er up and push it in."

Mitch did as he was told. He walked up behind Susan with dick-in-hand and pushed it into her pussy.

As she pushed against his thrusts, Susan asked, "Now see that wasn't so hard was it?"

Mitch replied while pushing into her, "No, I guess it wasn't."

Egging him on, Susan replied, "Feels good to be inside me again now doesn't it?"

"You bet."

"Well if you think that feels good, wait till you get into my ass. That'll blow your load. I guarantee it."

Mitch continued to pump away into Connie's sister and she continued to push back in return. After just a few minutes, Susan said, "Ok baby, be a little gentle at first and let's slide that thing into my poop shoot."

But first, Mitch spit into his hand and rubbed it inside of Susan's bung-hole. Then he lined up his shaft and pushed it in.

"Oh yeah, Mitch, now don't that feel r-e-a-l g-o-o-d......."

There was no reason for Mitch to respond to that question as of course, it felt, r-e-a-l g-o-o-d....

Susan kept her promise and did her best to tighten her sphincter around Mitch's cock and sure enough, he erupted into her bowels.

"Emmmm....., I love to feel you shooting off into my ass Mitch. We're gonna have to do this again, real soon. Ok?"

Mitch was still coming down from his orgasm and meekly replied, "Sure, you bet."

After extracting his cock from her ass, Susan bent down, picked up her shorts and walked to her bedroom with her bare ass twitching behind her.

Mitch turned on the sink, soaped up his dick and washed both Millie's cunt juice and Susan's shit from his rod.

Mitch had had quite a day...

Chapter 16

After cleaning up and pulling his pants back on, Mitch walked downstairs. Just as Susan had said, Joe, Emily and Connie returned through the front door with the mail.

Connie spoke first, "Daddy, this is Mitch. Mitch, this is my daddy."

Hands were shaken and introductions completed. Mitch took an immediate liking to Joe Jenkins. In addition to both enjoying fucking Emily – which was never spoken, Mitch found that they shared a number of interests including, football, baseball, and they had even read many of the same books.

At dinner, Joe sat at the head of the table and Emily sat at the other. Connie, for some reason took a seat opposite of Mitch and that left Susan the opportunity to sit next to either her sister or Mitch.

She chose Mitch.

As the stories and giggles flowed over dinner, Mitch found himself having a grand time. In addition to a great steak and conversation, Susan, seated to his left, ensured that all his plumbing was still in working order by stroking his thigh under the table and Emily, seated at the head of his table to his right, was using her bare foot to trail up and down his ankle.

Once again, Mitch was suffering from a bad case of, "Blue Balls."

As dinner was cleared, Mitch sat while the ladies got up to attend to the kitchen duties. He used this opportunity to learn more about Joe's many businesses. He owned a lumberyard and mill, a car dealership, assorted strip mails and investment property in many areas of the country.

Mitch commented that he had never seen a "real mill" and Joe responded, "Well, we'll make sure you see mine."

The conversation was interrupted by a small commotion coming from the kitchen. It seemed that the Jenkins family had visitors. From where he was seated, Mitch could hear the front door open and both Connie and Susan started greeting both, "Uncle Bill and Aunt Millie."

Joe and Mitch got up to greet their visitors and after introductions were made for Bill and Mitch, Joe asked, "So Bill, you 'ole rascal. What brings you by?"

"Oh nothin' much. Millie here, wanted to bring by a couple of her pies. You know, seein' as ya'll have guests and such."

With a big broad grin, Joe continued, "Why Millie, if I knew you'd bake us a pie for my company, I'd make sure I invited folks more often!"

Millie beamed at the flattery and after composing herself asked, "Mitch, will you help me bring in the pies?"

Thinking nothing of it, Mitch replied, "Sure Millie."

As they walked out the front door and towards the car, they could hear the laughter of old friends wafting from the house.

When they reached the car, Millie turned to face Mitch. With a quick glance toward the house, she went into Mitch's arms and kissed him fully on the mouth. While surprised at "Millie's attack", Mitch's mouth opened and their tongues entwined while Mitch's hands slid down to grope Millie's shapely backside.

"Oh Mitch, I just loved our afternoon together and I just wanted to have a moment with you by myself. I sure am looking forward to another round or two with you and", then reaching down to caress his bulge from the outside of his pants, she continued, "that fine hunk of cock-flesh you keep in here."

In a hushed tone, Mitch said, "Millie, be careful, somebody will see us!"

Millie replied, "No chance darlin'. That Elm tree is blocking any view from the house.

With hunger in his eyes, "Well if that's the case....", then Mitch bent forward and hungrily kissed Millie's mouth.

As their kiss broke and with a chesire cat grin, Millie said, "I guess it might be just a little awkward for you to bend me over this car and fuck me in the driveway, huh?"

"Yeah, we better grab these pies and get in."

After one more, quick kiss and a little more, ass grabbing, they brought the pies into the house.

As they crossed the threshold, Mitch heard Joe ask, "Hey Bill, Mitch here would like to see the mill, can you arrange it?"

Bill ran both the mill and lumberyard for Joe and replied, "Sure Mitch. "C'mon by tomorrow and I'll make sure you get a look."

Reaching up with his left hand to wipe off any possibility of Millie's lipstick from his lips, he extended his right hand to Bill and said, "Sounds great Bill. See you tomorrow."

They shook on it.

Chapter 17

That night, Mitch and Connie had a great session of vigorous sex. With all the teasing Mitch had to endure through dinner and the kissing and roaming hands encounter he had with Millie in the driveway, he couldn't wait to dump a huge load of cum into Connie's cunt. Fortunately for Mitch, Connie was all-too-happy to oblige him.

When he woke up, Mitch padded downstairs just in time to see Joe and Susan leave. Seeing Emily standing in the kitchen, he asked, "Where's Joe and Susan headed to?"

Emily spun to greet Mitch. She was dressed in a flimsy t-shirt and shorts. Mitch could see that Emily's, bra-less, nipples were at, "full attention".

"Well Joe and Susan are heading out to the Lumber Yard. They'll only be a bit and figured they'd get their work done by lunch. However, in Emily's mind she was thinking, "Susan will have Joe's cock in her mouth as he drives. They'll either pull into a turn-off so that they can peel out of their clothes for a hard fuck or Joe will just cum in her mouth. One of the two....."

She held up a hand to her mouth to suppress a giggle at her own imagination.

Mitch never noticed as he reached up for a glass to pour himself a glass of juice, gesturing with his hand, he asked, "Care for some?"

"No, I think I'll just be content with a protein drink this morning, thank you."

"Can I get you a glass?"

"No, I think I'll just drink right from the tap."

Mitch didn't quit understand that last statement and proceeded to sit down at the kitchen table.

Emily however, had other ideas. She walked up to Mitch and parted his legs so that her breasts were even with his seated frame. Then she peeled up her t-shirt and released her hug jugs. Then pressing them into his face, she asked, "Care to suck 'em?"

But Mitch's mouth was already attached as he sucked and slurped at Emily's big melons. His hands went back and forth from caressing her other bare breasts to feeling up her ass.

Emily loved the feel of Mitch's mouth on her nipples. "Yeah baby, suck my nipples", and then as she felt Mitch's hands grab a handful of her ass, she let out an appreciable, "Emmmm.....", of encouragement.

"Mitch, are you ready to let me drink from your tap baby? I sure do want to get my mouthful of protein this morning." Emily slid to the floor and started to work at the tie on the sweat pants that Mitch was wearing.

However, Mitch realized that since he hadn't had a chance to shower that Connie's cunt juice was all over his shaft. He thought it might be a little uncomfortable for Emily to lick up her own daughter's juices so he said, "Why don't we just fuck instead?"

"No baby, I want you to blow off in my mouth. I wanna taste you." Then looking up, Emily could see the confusion on Mitch's face and immediately understood the problem. Undaunted, she pulled his sweats to the floor and snaking her tongue to the tip of his penis, she said, "This wouldn't exactly be the first time I tasted a little pussy on the shaft of a man's pecker, Mitch."

In a moment, Mitch watched as his rod traveled all the way down Emily's mouth.

Mitch's hips started to push upwards to meet her mouth. His undulations were in perfect time to hump Emily's face. "Ohhhhhhhhh....., Emily. You suck good cock."

Joe had already dumped a load into Emily's pussy this morning right after Susan got him hard with her mouth. After face fucking his daughter, he positioned his wife over the sink and fucked her till he spewed.

It was always a big turn-on for Emily to have one man's sperm in her womb while another's swam in the bottom of her belly. Noticing the urgency of Mitch's breathing and hip thrusts, she knew she was only moments away from her protein, "cock-tail".

"I love sucking sperm right from the tap Mitch. Go ahead, Lover. Cum in my mouth. Go ahead and give it to me baby."

"Here it comes Emily. Aaarrrggghhhhhh........."

Emily head bobbed and her lips created the perfect seal while she slurped down Mitch's foamy sperm.

As she finished licking up all the remnants of his load, Emily got up from the floor and said, "Go on up and take a shower Mitch. I'll go ahead and make up some eggs. They'll be ready when you come down."

Mitch reached down and pulled his sweat pants over his deflating member and then proceeded up the stairs to shower.

Mitch took a quick shower and after drying off, he stepped out of the bathroom to the wonderful smell of bacon and eggs.

"Man, I sure am hungry", he thought.

He went down to the kitchen and Emily put a plate of eggs and sizzling bacon on the table before him. Mitch swallowed everything in a flash.

Noticing the empty plate, Emily remarked, "My goodness, you were hungry. Should I make you a little more?"

"No thank you Emily. Gimme' just a moment and let that settle a second and I should be fine."

Emily walked over to Mitch and sat down on his lap. She spread little kisses on his lips, cheeks and neck. Mitch's hand slid between the "V" of Emily's leg and he started to caress her pussy lips through her shorts.

Emily's tongue darted out between Mitch's lips for just a moment. Feeling his new erection pushing at her bottom, she pulled back and looked down at him.

"You know Mitch, you're a very good lover."

Mitch just smiled up at her while he continued to manipulate her covered pussy lips with his hand.

Then after kissing him on the mouth again. She peeled away her lips and with noses touching, she added on, "I've gotten real partial to that big fuck stick of yours. And you know what?"

"What."

She pressed her lips back to his but not before uttering, "Millie and Susan like it too."

His tongue tickled and danced with Emily's while his mind screamed, "What did she say?"

Emily's eyes fluttered open during the kiss and she saw that Mitch's eyes were wide open.

"Oh Mitch honey. It's ok that I know. Look, if there wasn't any lust, there wouldn't be any children, right?"

Mitch was speechless.

With a mix of playfulness and authority in her voice, she continued, "Look honey, fucking feels good. It's supposed to. Ever thought what would happen if it didn't feel good?" Then without waiting for an answer she said, "It's simple Mitch, if it didn't feel good, people wouldn't fuck. Now wouldn't that be stupid?"

After kissing him a few more times, Emily grinned at Mitch while grinding her ass into his nearly, "ever present erection" and said, "Now as opposed to you giving me more loving right now, why don't you go upstairs and feed this big monster of yours to Connie. She'll be waking up soon and I'm sure she'll enjoy it."

Mitch got up and started up the stairs for Connie. His mind was a swirl of the events in the kitchen, "Emily sucked her daughter's pussy juice from my cock and didn't even care. Then, she told me that she knew I was fucking her youngest daughter and best friend and still, she didn't care."

His mind was no clearer as he got into bed with Connie and fed his cock into her snatch while spooning her from behind.

Chapter 18

After their lovemaking, Mitch and Connie went downstairs and after saying goodbye to Emily, they jumped into Mitch's car and headed off to the lumberyard.

Mitch noticed how lovely Connie looked in her white cotton dress. His mind couldn't stop thinking about his activities with Emily from the morning. "This sure is one unusual family", he thought but he also couldn't deny, "but I sure do like fucking these women."

As he drove down the dirt road, he found his hand sliding up Connie's bare, tan leg. As he hand crept higher he realized, "Yep, no underwear", which was pretty typical.

Connie's legs parted to give Mitch's probing hands easy access to her pubis. Mitch alternated between gliding his fingers over her clam to sliding a finger or two up her cootchie hole.

As his finger pushed into her, Connie commented, "Oh baby, that feels nice."

Mitch just continued with his finger play while he thought about all he had done since getting to Connie's family home. Connie started to reciprocate by gliding her hand over Mitch's bulge and he finally uttered, "That's nice baby."

Lovemaking with Connie was always so easy and so natural. He knew he loved her but couldn't help his cravings for her mother, her sister, Sandy and Sandy's mother, Millie. He loved stuffing all of their holes every chance he got.

Sure, Connie was, "special" but the other's "mattered" too. Mitch couldn't envision being without Connie but he also found himself looking forward to balling Emily, Susan, Sandy and Millie. They were all such wonderful lovers and all provided the same feeling of, "giving of themselves."

It was hard to describe, hard to understand and also, impossible to contemplate, "stopping."

They reached the lumberyard and walked into the Bill's office.

With a big grin, "Hi Uncle Billy", and then Connie embraced Bill in the office. Then after shaking Mitch's hand he said, "Mitch, I got a couple of things that I need to get done today here in the office but Millie is waiting downstairs and she'll take you to the mill. Hope that's ok? She just called from her cell and said she was already waiting out by the front entrance."

Mitch was fine with the arrangements and asked, "Coming Connie?"

"Baby, I think I'll wait around the lumberyard for daddy to come by and take me to lunch. I've seen that mill a thousand times. Plus if Millie is gonna take you, I'll go ahead and drive your car home for you. We'll just catch up at the house later, ok?"

Mitch knew that if he and Millie were alone, it wouldn't take long before he was feeding her some good hard cock so he immediately accepted the plan as offered up by Connie.

Saying their goodbyes, Mitch headed out of the office and out front where Millie was waiting for him.

As Bill turned the lock on his office door, he asked, "So Connie, how's Mitch's visit going?"

With a sly grin, she said, "Oh, I think he's enjoying himself just fine Uncle Billy."

Kicking off his boots and pushing his pants and underwear to the floor, Bill said, "It's been a while Connie."

Connie had already unzipped and stepped out her dress. Lying back onto the sofa she uncooked her bra and waited patiently for her, "Uncle Billy" to, "take her".

Bill fisted his cock as he walked toward Connie. He could see that her eyes were wide with anticipation. Her legs spread as he approached her to let him know that she wanted him. Bill looked down at her inflamed sex and knew she was as ready to fuck as he was. As he positioned himself between her legs, he grasped his cock with his hand to line himself up with Connie's hole.

Coyly she asked, "Are you gonna fuck me with that big dick of yours, Uncle Billy?"

As he pushed himself into her, he replied, "Yep, just like my Millie is gonna fuck your Mitch."

Chapter 19

Mitch went out the front door of the lumberyard and sure enough, Millie was waiting for him in a company van. As Mitch opened the door both lover's had the same, knowing smile on their face.

By the smile on Millie's face, there was no doubt that he was gonna be fucking her in short order. After a brief greeting, Millie put the van in drive and started to pull out of the parking lot.

As she turned onto the town's main road, Millie's hand reached over to stroke up and down Mitch's leg and over the front of his zipper as well. After unzipping his pants to provide Millie with "easier access", Mitch's eyes closed and his head leaned back onto the seat as he allowed Millie to feel him up.

While Millie continued to drive toward the mill, anyone stopped next to them at a light or driving next to them on the road would never know what was transpiring below their waists as Millie had already stroked Mitch's pole to it's full length.

Mitch loved the attention of Millie's hand on his cock and further encouraged her, "Oh Millie, that feels real nice."

"I know lover, I've been thinking about fucking you since I got up this morning."

The need to fuck was building up in Mitch's loins with each pull of Millie's hand on his thick member. He asked, "Is there anywhere we can stop on the way to have a little fun before we get to the mill?"

Grinning, Millie replied, "Sure lover. Just another mile or so up the road is a turnoff we can use."