All Comments on 'Mitzi Ch. 03'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Is this chick for real?

jodiredjodiredabout 10 years ago
She is for real, and she is increasingly common

Mitzi is probably a fictional character (this is first & foremost a story site) but she is not uncommon. More and more white women are discovering what it is like to be owned by Black Cock. Note how quickly she went from just fucking Big J to fucking ANY Black Man with a hard dick. Granted, in real life most women who come to this point in their sex life are older than Mitzi and most are married to white husbands, but sooner or later those behaviors will filter down to younger and younger women. When I am out looking for Black Men, it is not uncommon to see 18 and 17 year old white girls who are doing the exact same thing.

I look forward to reading more of Mitzi's experiences.

james_38671james_38671about 10 years ago
GREAT

So real , i know that almost exactly how my wife describes black

cocks that she takes every week, and i go wild watching her scream and cum so hard , such a turn on for both of us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I lust that you write more of this story

I am now on My third reread, and very much hope and encourage you to write more on this story (as well as continue Santas Helper as I am interested in what happens to the cop in the story, and if one or both test pregnant).

This is a very hot story for Me as I am a breeding Dom who relishes every part of the breeding expeirnce, especially if My partner does not actually want to be pregnant but is still willing to take My sperm deep up inside her, and even more so if she cant repress a climax as I flood her poor lil unprotected womb as I tell her how I hope she catchs!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Hot

This story line just keeps getting hotter and hotter. I love it that Mitzi wants to be black bred like all white women should.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 3 years ago
Time

Its never easy waiting on a Lover or having that ITCH like Mitzi and No body to scratch it. Been there done that. Just like Mitzi went and got all dressed up fine but very slutty and just went out on my own Hunting for a Man or Mens that would apreciate me or just WANT to Be With me and No Strings Atached. Just some times I think we ALL just want SEX in its most Animal form. To be TAKEN and Used and know thats all I was just a Open pair of Legs to them. Some places or parties didnt have a choice cause I couldnt move but that was Ok to even though it sound crazy. After my first 2 kids with different Daddies I guess it just got easyer to do some things.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago
The experience of taking BBC is worth the risk of pregnancy!

There are so many white married women daydreaming about a thick BLACK cock between her spread legs going deeply where their hubby never went.

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous