Mitzi Dupree A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes baby Yes!" Juan pleaded.

She clawed at his thighs and blew on his dick softly, dipping closely and pressing her face into his shorts to reach his furry balls with her tongue and caress them. Then continued to blow on his dick. Once she caressed his balls the second time with her tongue, however, he exploded.

"Oh shit! Oh Fuck Oh YES!" cum flung up his chest, to his navel, the sides of his ribs, and shot on the top of her head as well and the sides of her face. It splattered on her nose and eyes as she watched it while tonguing his balls still.

He gyrated as more cum erupted, spilling on to his belly as his member thrashed about- without guidance. Like a fire hose unabated.

"Very good Juan!" Mitzi came up off of his groin and brought her tongue down to his stomach, gathering up the off white goo with her tongue and sucking it into her mouth. "You went off like a volcano!"

"Crackatowa!" he laughed, still getting himself together. "That was the BEST blow job I have ever gotten!"

"I know..." Mitzi agreed as she nonchalantly sucked up the rest of the semen from his body.

Juan was still breathing heavy when Mitzi took his dick in her mouth again. "What are you..."

She removed the flaccid member from her mouth for a moment and jerked it with her hands, "We still have to fuck Juan... are you gonna fuck me?"

"Oh baby if I ...Can" his dick began to harden up again and he smiled.

It wasn't long before Mitzi climbed on top of him, setting her nails into his chest and grinded her body down on him, back and forward slowly at first, then faster, thrusting forward and back with her hips. He rose to meet her thrust but mostly it was Mitzi who did the fucking. "Come on Juan!" she hissed, "Fuck my pussy, fuck it baby!"

"Oh take it mama, you have it!" the bed rocked back and forth, from side to side as the head board slammed the wall. "Fuck it! Yes baby!"

"Fuck me Juan!" she cooed, "Fill me baby, fill me with your Latino seed!"

He grabbed at her hair and thrust up, suddenly coming: "Oh shit! Oh Fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes!" his body went stiff and then limp at once.

Mitzi gasped as she felt the internal eruption. She hadn't expected it so soon. Then it was over. she slid off of him and took his dick again in her mouth. She sucked the head and licked the sides as he groaned and moaned and thanked her again and again. When he was clean, she leaned forward and whispered into his ear: "You rest Juan, get more juices going and I'll be back." she kissed his neck then stood off the bed, slid the bottoms of her bikini on and left the room, closing the door behind her as she did.

Down stairs, in the living room, Jerome was on his second glass. Dan, his third. Nancy had yet to finish hers but looked up when Mitzi came down the stairs.

Mitzi could tell that Nancy really didn't know what to make of this, she gave her a smile and the younger frumpy looking girl returned a half wave before taking a drink from the yellow wine.

"Hey baby come here often?" Dan asked offering her a chardonnay with a gesture.

"No..." she held out a hand to Jerome, "I think I'll have a Black Russian."

"That would be me!" Jerome took another sip and set his glass down before taking her small white hand in his. "Don't wait up kids." he said over his shoulder as he headed up the stairs behind her.

Mitzi's small, petite, yet well shaped ass snaked up the stairs in front of him. The bikini's bunching here and there as they tend to. "You are so fine." Jerome said.

Mitzi did a half turn with a smile at the top of the stairs. "Right or left?"

Jerome had to think about what she meant, but when he saw that her eyes were gesturing for which room to go to, he picked the one to the right with the view of the ocean.

Mitzi entered first and removed her top and bottom as she climbed on to the queen sized bed.

Jerome pulled off his shoes his shorts then his shirt as he clambered after her. She rolled on to her stomach and pulled him up to her face, "Are you going to teach this naughty white girl a lesson?" she cooed.

Jerome's large hands ran the length of her body. He could tell she was older than she looked, but her skin was smooth and her body toned, her face remained youthful and here eyes wanton, "I'm not sure if I could teach you anything." he confessed.

"Humility..." she laughed then reached up over her head, puling his face to hers. They kissed.

Jerome had too much wine in him to notice the taste of Juan's cum on her. He licked her face, her neck just below the tattoos of the black dicks, then caressed the sides of her hips and thighs as she reached under her and brought his stiffening member up to her pussy.

The warmth of her sex drove his dick up into her and when he leaned forward, even a little, he'd already entered her. There was little foreplay needed. In a moment he was balls deep, thrusting like a mad man, slapping flesh against flesh, rocking the bed back and forth- pounding the walls as their fuck ignited a loud vibrant passion.

"Fuck me yes!" She pushed up and back at him until she was on all fours and he was squatting as he continued to fuck her. Jerome slapped and squeezed her ass as he pulled his long member in and out of her cunt, stabbing at her guts with every thrust. "Oh shit baby yes fuck take that fuck take it!"

"Give it to me, fuck me yes fuck that little pot daddy, fuck it fuck your white skank, fuck it I am your bitch, fuck it!" she pressed back on him pushing away from the wall as the bed slammed into it.

They both glistened with sweat and there sex steamed up the room. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he gasped, finally coming in her, deep inside her pussy.

"Oh yes." she breathed heavy pushing back into him and reaching around, pulling him to her for a kiss.

He rolled on to his side, gasping as his dick popped out.

She smiled and bent to it, taking it in her mouth and sucking it with liberality until their slime was removed and only her spit remained. He adjusted himself bent her and watched with an arm tucked under his head as she continued to suck him. "Oh you feel so good baby!" with his free hand he kept the hair out of her face as she sucked him.

She took his long dick in, to the base and hummed, then jerked him with her throat as she rocked her head back and forth. He began to harden again.

"Oh you are so fucking good!" he sucked air through his teeth and gyrated under her.

She pulled her head off of him: "I know" Mitzi jerked him with her hands, making a squishy noise as it slid up and down his length. She licked the head for a while and then climbed on top of him. His dick quickly stabbing into her as she mounted him.

"Oh yes baby.... this is it." he shifted his body to the middle of the bed, ready for more action.

Mitzi clawed at his chest as she began to ride him. At first she went up and down slowly, grinding her hips at the bottom and constricting her pussy muscles carefully around his shaft as she road him to the top, but then she began to feel the warm tingly of an orgasm, and road rough shot to catch it. They bucked in the bed, his hands trying to hold her down, to pull him on to him and to keep him deep inside her. She pushed off and humped down trying to make him hit the right spot, again, and again, and again.

Her pussy muscles contracted mercilessly as she came, and when they did so, he too, came. Their joined explosion causing them each to come again, quickly, and violently. pussy juice and cum was everywhere, on the bed, on him inside her, on her thighs... they both gasped for air and were drenched with sweat.

Mitzi was trembling as she slid off his dick and went down on him to clean him off.

To make it easy on her, he arched his body up to her. She licked his dick and his balls and then, suddenly rolled him over on to his stomach.

"Hey what are you?"

"Hush!" she put a finger to his lips then stooped and kissed his neck as she crawled on his back.

"Oh that feels good baby."

"Not as good as this... stay still." she messaged his bawd back a little as she kissed and licked her way from his shoulders to his lower back. She did circles with her tongue as she dove beneath his butt cheeks, parting them with her white hands, she stuck her face into his ass and licked his anus.

"Oh shit yes..."

Mitzi felt him shift beneath her. She reached down and took hold of his dick, it was still limp. She pushed his cheeks apart with her nose and the free hand then continued to lick at his anus and taint. The back of his balls, his anus, his taint. She nibbled at his butt hairs and sucked the rim of his anus until she felt that his dick was twitching again.

He rolled over and offered up his dick to her mouth and she took it in. All the way to the base, she sucked it.

"Oh baby I don't know if I can..."

She looked at him as if to say: "You can and you will" but didn't stop sucking him until he was stiff again. Then she lay on her back and he climbed on top of her. His dick fell into her and he began to thrust again. She wrapped her legs around him and clawed at his back: "Fuck me!" she gasped as each time he thrust into her, he drove her down into the bed, slamming his much larger body against hers.

Jerome continued to fuck Mitzi's loose pussy until she rolled over under him, his dick never leaving the sheath.

She backed up into him and reached down to his balls, squeezing them slightly as she gyrated back into him, constricting her pussy muscles suddenly and nearly caused him to erupt. but he stemmed the orgasm and she slid off of him, spit in her hand and rubbed her ass: "You gonna fuck my ass now?"

Jerome obliged, removing his dick at once from her snatch and pushing it into her welcoming ass. "Oh yeah!" he growled as the warmth of her anal canal took him in.

She relaxed her muscles as his long member slid into her. "Oh fuck yes, fill me Jerome, fuck my ass!"

Again, he complied.

The bed started to rock against the wall. Their bodies slapped together and their moans and groans resumed.

But Jerome could not hold out long. Fucking the beautiful white woman was one thing, having her lick his ass something else, but then to have her begging for him to fuck her ass, and then seeing her tattoos... and what they were of... he came, he came a lot. His hot shots filled her ass and sprayed back out. She came off of him just as more cum spilled on to her ass. She bent down and turned quickly to capture the last bit in her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Jerome gasped in horror and delight. The mere fact that she was now taking his cum and her own ass in her mouth, made him cum all the more.

Two more loads shot into her mouth and Mitzi sucked them down then licked him clean.

Jerome reclined on the sweaty, stinky bed. "Oh baby you are fantastic..." he sighed, running his hand through her hair.

"I know." she kissed his black hands, "Now relax, recover your strength... I'll be back."

Mitzi fetched her bikini from the floor and the foot of the bed then put it on before leafing the room. She closed the door behind her and descended the stairs. In the kitchen she found both Dan and Nancy drinking wine.

"Hey!" Dan cheered Mitzi with his fourth or fifth glass and finished it.

Nancy blushed and nearly looked away, but couldn't seem to take her eyes off of her. Mitzi's petite little body glistened with sweat and shiny stains. The bikini was wet at her crotch and one of the breasts seemed to have caught a wetness explosion. Here hair was a mess, clumped in some spots and stuck to her face and neck from perspiration. Yet the woman walked with a confidence that Nancy knew she would never have. "Would you like some wine?"

"Maybe in a little bit... Nancy." Mitzi stared at Dan.

When Dan noticed he turned around to see if there was something behind him she was looking at.

"Yes you."

"Me?" he asked nearly falling from the stool. "But I am the loser. I get stuck with old maid frumpy dumpy down here." he stuck a thumb at Nancy.

Nancy looked into her wine.

"Being stuck with Nancy is not being a loser." Mitzi corrected him, "but that's not my concern... not for this moment... Dan, this moment is yours... if you want it."

"Hell yeah!" he slid off the stool and took his shirt half off. It got stuck around his head. He yanked at it, lost his balance, recovered and then staggered after Mitzi, who had already begun the ascent.

"There is only one room left, Dan... it is too the left."

Nancy watched Dan follow Mitzi up the stairs. She was disappointed in them. "How rude." she thought, turning on her mp3 again. "You'd think one of them would have at least pretended to want to stay with me."

When Dan reached the room, he could only fall into bed. Mitzi pulled his pants off for him and he tried to help her by scooting out, but only managed to hit his head on the wall. "Damn it!"

Mitzi took his dick in her mouth but before she got long into sucking him off, he'd fallen asleep. She looked up at him for a moment and jerked him off a little. When she saw that his dick had remained stiff. She continued to suck on it. She pushed a finger up his ass as she did so and took his dick all the way to the base as she crammed her finger up. She was rough with it, chewing on his dick and scraping the head with her teeth as she gave him a wicked blow-job. He came, it was salty and tasted of sour cream, but filled her mouth well and she swallowed it all. Wiping her finger on his shirt, she sat up next to him. "It is a pity you don't remember that one..."

Dan mumbled something.

"It was the last blow job you'll ever get." Mitzi licked her finger and stood up, closing the door behind her she left. "Now what am I to do with Nancy?" she thought, still sucking her finger as she descended the stairs.

Nancy waited in the kitchen, on the same stool. She was swapping out batteries for her Mp3 when Mitzi caught her by surprise. "Hey!" Nancy gave a start.

"Hi." Mitzi smiled, waved and then pointed to the wine, "May I?"

"Sure." Nancy shrugged and slid her the glass.

Mitzi took a seat next to her at the stool and brought the room temperature drink to her lips. "This is good." she tipped the wine glass to her forehead in a salute, "And I know my wines."

"Nice." Nancy said wearily: "Did you really just screw all those guys?"

"Actually." Mitzi took Nancy's hand in hers, noticing that the young woman didn't pull away, and counted out two fingers in her palm. "Juan fucked me once but came twice, Jerome and I fucked three times but poor Dan only came once..."

Nancy blinked, "Wow."

Mitzi laughed and took another sip. "Would you like to see what it is like?" She leaned in to Nancy, running her long nails up and down the woman's arms, "To feel it... pleasure?"

Nancy closed her eyes... "Yeah." she swallowed. "But I am afraid."

"Don't be." Mitzi said soothingly, continuing to rub the girls hand with hers. She took another sip. "Can you drive?"

Nancy opened her eyes, taken back, and nodded.

"In my bag there are keys for a crappy little Nissan can you go get it and park it in the garage here?"

"Are you staying the night?" Nancy asked, excitement rising in her voice.

"I will be staying a while- if you'll help me, can you?"

Nancy wasn't sure what she meant but nodded anyway and took immediately to the task.

Mitzi left her to the chore and returned up stairs. She found Juan stumbling out of the bedroom. "Where do you think you are going?"

"I have to pee lady..." he scratched his head.

"Let me help you with that." she put a hand on his chest and gently pushed him back into the bedroom, then on to the bed where he sat on the edge. Mitzi took to her knees before him and undid his pants, pulling his dick out again. She could smell herself and there mutual musk on him. He reeked. She licked her lips and slid his dick into her mouth.

"I cant do nothing baby I got to piss!" he complained.

Mitzi mumbled back with his dick in her mouth that he should go ahead and pee.

"I cant with you like this." he wined.

She gripped his knees with her nails and nodded, not letting the dick out of her mouth, she bared her teeth: "You can and you will." she said.

He tried to relax, he tried hard to relax.

She waited patiently.

There was a warm hot dribble.

She sucked at it with her tongue and squeezed his thighs, locking her lips around his member so there would be no leak.

Then a warm hard spray into her mouth.

She sucked it down mindful not to drowned in the awesome amount of urine that came from him.

He peed and peed. Eventually some dribbled down her chin to the carpet but not long after that, he finished. She swallowed what remained then opened her mouth wide, slapping his dick on her tongue: "You have to shake it off baby." she said. then she pushed him back on to the bed and climbed on top of him. His dick was soft, but her pussy was loose and she mashed it into her hole, pulling the bikini to the side. Then she constricted her pussy muscles around it and gyrated slightly, enough to make him hard again.

"Oh you are a crazy baby!" he sucked through his teeth.

"But I keep my word." she let her top off so that her nipples hung and leaned so that he could suck on them, "Remember that Juan, I keep my word."

He was hard again, and gripped her hips, thrusting himself up into her- before long. His mouth bit at her tits and they fucked on the bed, rocking it back and forth until he came. "Oh shit, yes baby, yes!" he gasped making quick loud sloppy thrusts up into her.

When he stopped coming and let her go, she climbed off of him and sucked him clean. "Alright, now you can rest again, I'll be back." she grabbed her top from where it fell and went down stairs to wait for Nancy.

The girl returned from the garage door in the kitchen and behind her Mitzi could see the garage door closing. "Thank you Nancy."

"It's not that bad of a car- you should see mine."

"Come here."

Nancy wasn't sure if she really wanted to or not. But she did.

Mitzi looked up at her from the stool and reached up to part the girls brown mop hair; "Can I ask you something?"

Nancy shrugged.

"Why do you put up with them? They are ass holes."

"Why did you fuck them?"

"Because they were there..." Mitzi nodded at the woman, "Then will you help me? Can I trust you?"

"For what?"

Mitzi ran her fingers along the woman's sides and pulled her to her, between her knees at the stool. She pressed her lips against Nancy's but Nancy did not pull away.

She thrust her tongue into Nancy's mouth, and she did not block it with hers, but met it darting her own venture into Mitzi's mouth. She pulled the woman to her and found herself being pulled back by the woman. They embraced, kissing from side to side. Nibbling on the lip and the darting of the tongues. Finally Nancy broke away, "Can I tell you something... you won't take it wrong?" she kissed Mitzi on the lips again: "You have bad breath."

Mitzi laughed. "More wine then!" she stood up and poured some wine for herself. "I have an idea."

"What is it?" Nancy asked readying her own glass for a drink too.

"Why don't you get that hot tub working out there and let me freshen up, then I will join you."

"You aren't going to pull a prank and leave now are you?"

"Why would I have asked you to get my car?"

"Alright." Nancy took her full glass and went to work.

Mitzi gulped down her glass of wine and then headed back up the stairs. She would have to brush her teeth, gargle, take a dump and shower before coming down, but before that there was one more thing she had to do as well... well three more things.

Nancy had finally decided to take off her one piece when Mitzi came on to the deck. The sun was behind the house and it's shadow cast out to the dunes before them. "Ooh it's nipple hardening cold out here!" Mitzi exclaimed in the shadow. She wore nothing but a towel, and her hair was still wet from the shower.