Mitzi Dupree A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well it took you long enough, scraping off all that grime." Nancy said splashing the boiling hot water at her playfully. Her smile dropped with Mitzi's towel. She had guessed right, the woman was completely naked, "Your gorgeous!" Nancy gasped.

"Thank you." Mitzi smiled with coy shyness as she slithered into the hot tub. "You're not so bad yourself." Mitzi frowned, realizing that she had forgotten her glass of wine in the kitchen.

"Here, we'll share." Nancy sipped her wine and handed it to Mitzi, noticing the woman's facial tattoos for the first time.

"It seems a life time ago." Mitzi said as she took the wine and gulped at it. She gave the glass back and floated over to Nancy, hovering on her lap and wrapping her legs up over her sides so that her feet stuck out off the tub and their nakedness rubbed each other. "the last time I really enjoyed a hot tub was with my husband." Mitzi said.

"Really? was he black?"

"No... not my husband..." her fingers traced her tattoos, then she went back to her train of thought, a sinister look crept across her face: "He used to love fucking my ass all the time... not so much towards the end..." she laughed: "In the end?"

Nancy laughed too and covered her mouth when she did.

"Don't do that." Mitzi leaned in to her and again they kissed. This time, with mint fresh breath and a small after taste of wine, they kissed longer, lingering with their tongues entwined. Eventually they began to grope each other. Mitzi was petite and taught, while Nancy was a little lumpy and floppy. But Mitzi caressed her skin softly and tugged at her hair gently, kissing her neck, licking the back of her ear and probing her depths with her hands.

Nancy moaned.

"Do you like when I touch you?"

Nancy gasped: "Yes... I've never been touched before." nervously she added, "By anyone else."

"Allow me." Mitzi said bringing her slight body to rest against Nancy's. She kissed her again on the neck, sucking on her skin as her fingers explored her.

The bubbles... the heat... Mitzi's soft lips and skilled touches... It wasn't long before Nancy found her orgasm. Her body thrust up to meet Mitzi's hand. She moaned, she groaned, she cried, Mitzi kissed her affectionately and held her after word: "You're beautiful." they embraced for a while before Mitzi broke the silence. "Do you like what we did?"

"I loved it." Nancy gasped.

"I love it too, did you like the way I did it, the way I do it? would you let me do it again?"

Nancy laughed suddenly, "Why the hell would I ever say no?" she hugged Mitzi, "Oh my God you're the Best thing that has EVER happened to me!"

Mitzi smiled inwardly and reached for and took a sip of the wine. "I want to show you something." She got up out of the tub and offered a hand for Nancy to follow.

She led the woman into the house, naked, dripping wet still... up the stairs, and into Juan's bedroom.

"What the hell!" Nancy's outburst was cut short by Mitzi's hand which covering her mouth.

"Hush!" Mitzi said.

Before them, tied and blindfolded to the bed, on his back with his legs bent back over his head, was poor Juan. he had a gag in his mouth and his ass was exposed to the foot of the bed.

"Would you like to have some fun?" Mitzi asked Nancy.

"This is crazy!" Nancy was shaking, how could she not have seen this coming? She had no Idea that Mitzi was some sick psycho... how could she sit by and let her friends be tortured?

"They love it..." Mitzi climbed on the bed on her knees and cupped his flaccid dick and balls with one hand. "Don't you baby?"

To Nancy's surprise Juan nodded his head.

"You just never know the inner workings of a man..." Mitzi said to Nancy, "It really is all about sex... scoring tail... getting ass." Mitzi grinned, "But how about giving it?" She stooped forward and licked his taint and his balls for a moment.

"I should go." Nancy turned to leave.

"No stay." Mitzi darted from the bed and took a hold of her, "I need you."

"What the hell can I do?"

Mitzi opened drawers to a dresser and then the closet "Ah!" she pulled out a belt: "Go down stairs and bring me tape, a magazine and a garbage bag."

That she could do. Nancy turned and was gone.

Juan mumbled something.

"Don't worry my sweet, I haven't forgotten you." Mitzi fished through the drawers for some socks and when Nancy returned with Fishing and Wild game magazines Mitzi selected the smaller of them then rolled it up. "Get that tape ready and tape it here and here."

"I feel like this is a high school science project." Nancy giggled.

"In a way it is... more like psychology experiment..." Mitzi balled up one sock at the top of the magazine and then slid another one over it like a condom.

"That looks like a big..."

Mitzi nodded, "Give me the garbage bag."

At some point Juan either figured out or peeked under the blindfold. Which ever it was, he began to squirm to pull and to tug but the playful knots that Mitzi had bound him with held firm. He tried to scream for help but the gag was good too.

"Calm down baby, you'll get your turn soon enough." Mitzi assured him.

She wrapped the dildo contraption up in the garbage bag and then tied it to the belt.

"Hey what are you!" Nancy protested as Mitzi placed the belt on her. "I cant do this."

"Yes... you can and you will." Mitzi said as she held her face to hers for a moment and kissed her. then she slapped her ass. "here let me get you in the mood!" she kissed her again and then her neck, her large flat breasts, stopping to suck on her nipples a little before heading further down over her belly and to her sex pot below. She gave a lick or two to each side and then locked her lips on the woman's pussy, messaging the clitoris with her tongue.

Unexpectedly she stopped, just as Nancy was beginning to relax. "Tell me to suck your dick!" she said looking up at Nancy from beneath the strap on.

"Suck my dick."

"No say it mean, go grrr." Mitzi made a mean face as she simulated jerking her off.

"Grr suck my dick bitch!"

"Yes sir!" Mitzi licked the head slowly, watching Nancy watch her, then sucked the huge phallic device into her throat. She spat up on it and rubbed the lubricating saliva everywhere. then she crawled on the bed and turned back to Nancy, "Now spank me and call me a whore."

Nancy smacked Mitzi's ass: "You whore!"

"Now fuck me with that."

Nancy came to the edge of the bed and lined up the head of the dildo with Mitzi's pussy. It slipped in easily and before long she had taken to a rhythm. she held on to the woman's hips and ass as she slung the long white dildo in and out of her.

Mitzi dropped to her elbows and took Juan's dick in her mouth.

Juan was noticeably relieved at the way it was going and immediately came to an erection. But to his chagrin, Mitzi did not finish him off, instead she took to licking his balls and then his ass. She tongue fucked his anus and licked the rim until Nancy's fucking brought her to an orgasm. She cooed and pushed back against Nancy: "Oh that's it yes fuck it, baby fuck me call me a whore!"

"You fucking slut!" Nancy grimaced pulling back on Mitzi as she thrust forward into her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck yes!" Mitzi trembled and collapsed on to the bed.

"Nancy fell on top of her and without regard for where Mitzi's mouth had just been kissed her: "I love you!" she cooed, "I love you!"

"Here." Mitzi said, not skipping a beet, "Climb up here and sit on my face, then push that dildo up Juan's ass!"

Juan, hearing what was said tried again to free himself but couldn't.

For her part Nancy wasn't sure if she could do what was asked of her. But when she scooted on to Mitzi's face, and the woman worked her magical tongue up into her pussy, she was powerless to do anything but her will.

Mitzi held on to Nancy's thighs as she guided her over her face and brought her mouth up to her pussy. "Mm you taste so good baby, like honey from a comb." she licked and lapped at her pussy, caressing and exploring her deep with her tongue.

Nancy, without further hesitation, pushed the dildo into Juan's ass. He pulled at the restraints but couldn't get away.

She watched as the long white dildo disappeared into him. Then she carefully pulled out. The belt constricted as his hole was tight. It was more difficult to fuck him than it had been to nail Mitzi. The angle was good, with his legs bent up over his ears, he was well exposed to her, but the hole was smaller or tighter than Mitzi, and clearly her advance was not nearly as welcomed.

Nancy thought about stopping, but her body was trembling under Mitzi's tongue. She could only obey. She thrust forward and Juan yelped, then withdrew and again thrust forward.

Eventually she worked into a rhythm and found that by twisting her hip as she thrust she could send the dildo in a certain direction effecting his penis. After several thrusts like so a sticky ooze began to emerge from Juan's dick.

Mitzi had taken to fingering Nancy's pussy and ass as they worked into a frenzy of fucking.

Juan's dick twitched suddenly and sprayed. It flopped back and forth. Streams of cum cast off on to his stomach, up in the air to Nancy's breasts and all over the bed.

"How the hell did that!" Nancy asked as she continued to fuck his ass, mercilessly driven by Mitzi's skilled tongue.

Nancy, continuing to fuck Juan, reached down and jerked at his dick. it was soft, flaccid. She ran her hand over the slimy gathering of cum and rubbed at the man's exposed genitals.

"Fascinating isn't it?" Mitzi asked from under her.

"Yeah... strange." Nancy felt creepy and wiped her hands on the bed.

Mitzi climbed out from under her and wiped at her face with her hands before kissing Nancy again. "You really did good."

"Me." Nancy pulled out of Juan a little too quick causing him to yipped beneath his gag.

"Careful." Mitzi cautioned her, we don't want to break the toys until we're done with them.

"But we have two more..." Nancy pointed out as she took Mitzi in her arms.

They stood together staring in to each others eyes, understanding...

"Which one do you want to play with next?" Mitzi asked, "The choice my love, is yours."