Mixed Emotions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg was astounded. What had he released? His usually prim and proper wife has just had the most massive orgasm ever, and here she was wanting more, wanting punishment, preventing me from cumming and insulting my manhood. It's time to show her who's boss – at least for today.

"Right, slave Marcie, now that you seem to have recovered it's time for your punishment'" said Greg in his gruffest voice. "Get out of bed, on the floor on hands and knees," he ordered.

In a flash Marcie recognised the change in mood and rolled off the bed onto the floor on hands and knees, noticing as she did so that his still rampant cock was right in front of his face.

"Right, slave, it's time for your punishment. Follow me."

Marcie followed Greg as he led her to the strange piece of equipment between the vertical rods and the gym machine. She noticed that it was a vertical rod attached to a large steel plate on the floor. Greg went to the cupboard and brought back a very large purple dildo, at least 12 inches long and 3 inches in diameter, with realistic veins down its length. At the base she noticed a screw thread projecting. She watched as Greg screwed it to the top of the vertical rod and then reached down between her legs, covered his fingers in her own lubrication and rubbed them over the dildo.

"On your feet now, slave," commanded Greg.

Marcie did as she was told.

"Watch closely," he ordered.

Marcie watched as Greg pressed a switch on the wall a few feet to the side and with a slight whirring sound, the dildo started to rise. It rose slowly and steadily until Greg let the switch go and it stopped. She watched as Greg pressed down on the dildo – it didn't move. She watched as Greg pushed the dildo sideways, slight movement only. Greg then pressed the switch again and the dildo continued to rise until the top of the dildo was at the height of her armpit and then stopped. He pressed a second switch and the dildo started to lower. Greg stopped the dildo when it was approximately the height of her crotch.

"OK, slave, you know what this is for, don't you?"

"I can imagine," replied a terrified Marcie.

"Great. Then step forward so that your cunt lips are directly over the dildo," ordered Greg.

"But this could kill me. It could go through my cunt, out the top and through my whole body!" protested Marcie.

"Do it now," commanded Greg. Then, in a less unkind voice he added "Remember you always have the safe word. Trust me."

Hesitantly Marcie stepped over the dildo, bending her knees slightly so that it was centered between her cunt lips and directly below the opening to her cunt.

"That's a good slave," said Greg as he reached over to press the switch.

Marcie watched in growing trepidation as the dildo slid smoothly into her slippery cunt. She felt the movement as it went in and slightly moved her hips to position it in a more comfortable position. It felt really good, she thought, but remember to turn it off before too much goes in. She felt the end of the dildo touch her cervix and wriggled again to reposition it. Greg noticed the movement and released the switch. He then walked away, out the door and left Marcie alone.

Oh shit, she thought, now what. I wonder how long he will leave me here. She flexed her feet and noticed that she could lift herself upwards a couple of inches, but after a few minutes she had to let herself down again because her calf muscles became too sore. She realised that even though she was not restrained, she was trapped by her cunt in that one place. She tried leaning forward, backward and to the sides but the dildo and rod were unmoving. She could not lift herself high enough with her feet to get off the dildo and the rod was too thin and slippery for her hands to grip and give herself any more lift. Oh well, she thought after this exploration, I guess I'm stuck here until Greg returns. Then she noticed a pressure starting to build in her bladder.

After what seemed like a week to Marcie but was in reality only 30 minutes, Greg returned to find Marcie writhing as much as she could impaled on the dildo.

"I badly need to pee," she said, looking pleadingly at Greg.

"OK, I guess you don't really need to lick it up off the floor here, so I'll release you but it will cost," replied Greg.

He pressed the down switch and the dildo slowly retreated from Marcie's cunt. When it was completely clear she sprinted for the door and the toilet.

A few minutes later Marcie returned to find Greg sitting on the bed stroking his hard cock.

"OK slave, on your knees and suck my cock now," he commanded.

Willingly Marcie complied, taking his cock into her mouth, teasing it with her tongue and teeth while Greg felt the waves of pleasure rising. However, he knew that Marcie was right; if he came now he would lose much of his inclination to play. Maybe that's something I could work on – becoming multi-orgasmic, he thought.

After a few minutes he decided that he wanted Marcie to deep throat him, something she had resisted in the past. So he started pushing her head further onto his cock.

"Just relax your throat muscles," he said, "Allow my cock head to go down your throat."

As he said this he pushed the back of her head harder. Marcie gagged, then lifted her head off his cock and started coughing.

"You need to swallow my cock, pretend it is a large gulp of water and simply swallow to get it down your throat. You'll need to hold your breath because your windpipe will be blocked. Just give it a try."

Again Marcie placed her mouth over his cock and inhaled his manly odors as she took a deep breath, then slowly pushed deeper. Greg felt his cock sliding into her throat and felt the sensations of her throat muscles swallowing the head. He let out a low groan of pleasure. Marcie then pulled her head backwards, took another breath and repeated the process.

"Keep doing this, slave, but you will be punished again if you cause me to cum. Did you hear that? Keep deep-throating me but if I cum you will be punished."

Marcie answered with a nod of her head and kept swallowing his cock, then coming up for air. He wants me to do this but not let him cum? How do I do that? If I stop I'll be punished, if I keep going he will undoubtedly cum after all the stimulation this morning, Marcie thought. This is a no-win situation – I'll have to remember this for when he's the sub.

After a few more minutes of deep-throating Greg knew he was on the brink of cumming. After Marcie took another breath he grabbed the back of her head as she was swallowing him and pulled her head as far forward as he could onto his cock. The sensations were overpowering and he started squirting his cum down her throat. He counted at least ten squirts before Marcie started struggling. Realising that she was running out of air he released her head which she removed from his cock and took a few deep gasps of air.

"You made me cum, slave. You were told not to. It's punishment time."

Marcie hung her head. She had been wrong; Greg was not finished for the day. Oh well, she thought, I wonder what happens next.

Leaving her on her knees beside the bed, Greg stood up and went to the cupboard again. This time he removed another device and, after removing the dildo from the rod, he screwed this to the top of the rod. It was again a dildo but this time it had a C shaped piece of metal at the base.

"Crawl over here, slave, and get on this machine," ordered Greg.

Marcie crawled over to the machine and stood up, positioning herself as before. She noticed that this time the C shaped piece of metal at the base of the dildo had ridges on it which were aimed at her clit and cunt lips. She estimated the dildo itself to be about 10 inches long and noted that it tapered slightly from about two inches diameter below the head to about four inches just above the base. A shudder went down her spine.

Greg flicked the switch and again Marcie felt the huge dildo start to enter her cunt, spreading aside her sopping lips as it continued all the way in until the C shaped metal was resting against her cunt lips and just touching her clit. She felt full and completely stretched, with her cunt muscles involuntarily contracting trying vainly to expel the monster cock.

"Stand on tip toes, slave," ordered Greg.

Marcie stood on her toes, feeling the dildo retract slightly from her cunt and the pressure ease on her cunt lips and clit. She also felt the muscle tension in her calves increase. Greg flicked the switch again and the dildo returned to its position inside her cunt with the C shaped plate once again nestled snugly against her cunt lips and clit.

"How long do you think I should punish you, slave?" Greg asked.

"Five minutes," said a hopeful Marcie.

"Huh," laughed Greg, "I was going to give you 15 minutes but for your impertinence I will double that to 30."

With that Greg sat down on the bed to watch.

Marcie felt the pressure building in her calf muscles and knew that she would very soon have to relax them. She tried tentatively relaxing one just a little and then the other, but the pain was too great in the one that was taking most weight. With a cry of pain she simply relaxed, feeling the dildo slip a little further into her cunt as she was forced to put all her weight onto her cunt lips and clit.

"Owwwwww!" she cried in agony from her crushed cunt lips. Greg simply looked on, his limp cock showing renewed signs of life.

Marcie stood the pain for a few seconds only as her calf muscles recovered and then stood again on tip toes, releasing the pressure on her lips and clit. She breathed a sigh of relief but knew it was short-lived as she again would need to relieve her calves.

During the first 15 minutes Marcie suffered in her own private hell, watched by a grinning Greg with his increasingly large and rigid cock. After 15 minutes Greg brought the whip he had used earlier and began gently whipping her arse cheeks and breasts. The additional pain/pleasure of his ministrations, accompanied by the increasingly frequent pressure on her cunt lips and clit, took her back to where she had been earlier, where her mind was totally scrambled and the only feelings she could reliably identify were those of rampant sex. By the time 28 minutes had passed she was totally unaware of her surroundings and all her thoughts and feelings were centered on her clit and cunt. And then she was over the edge, screaming and writhing uncontrollably in a massive orgasm as Greg held her to prevent her from doing any real damage to herself as she thrashed about. She went totally limp in his arms for a few seconds, then he pressed the down switch and the dildo started to withdraw.

From Marcie's perspective, once Greg started whipping her again, Marcie's mind began changing pain into pleasure as it had before. She no longer felt the pain of her calf muscles alternating with the pain in her cunt lips and clit, but rather she felt her own sexual urges building and all feelings were increasingly being centered on her clit and cunt. Even the crushing her clit was receiving was experienced as beautiful sexual pleasure. As she writhed in pain/pleasure she felt the dildo moving over her cervix bringing yet more pleasure, her crushed cunt lips adding to that pleasure and her rosy breasts and arse cheeks increasing it still further. These pleasure sources increased until she was totally out of control and screaming with the greatest orgasm she had ever felt. She passed out momentarily, coming back to reality to find Greg holding her lovingly and shortly afterwards the feel of the dildo slowly retracting from her cunt.

Greg once again carried his beloved Marcie to the bed, lay her down and without any ceremony mounted her. She winced as he put pressure on her bruised clit and cunt lips but they soon settled into a gentle sexual rhythm that had him cumming within a few minutes, spurting great globs of cum into her swollen cunt. He lay there for a few moments, then, still coupled, they rolled onto their sides and slept.

When they awoke they stayed as they were for several moments. Greg's cock was now limp and no longer embedded in Marcie. Both were completely satiated, more than either had ever been before. They smiled at one another and shared a deep, long, loving kiss.

"Wow!" said Greg, "You were amazing. I never thought to see anything like that; my prim and proper wife losing herself in sexual ecstasy – something to remember all my life."

"Well, I hope that isn't the only time it happens, darling," she replied. "You were so wonderful dreaming up these activities, preparing everything so well and supporting me in my sexual releases. And as for cumming twice in the one morning! That's a first and hopefully not a last."

"So, where to now? Do we keep on doing this on our 'adult only' days? If so, it's your turn to plan the next one, Mistress." He gave her a wicked grin and reached under the bed for a small, gift wrapped parcel which he gave to Marcie. "In that case you'll need this – the key to our Dungeon."

"Thank you, darling. That's great by me. I'll get my imagination running. Just a thought," she added, "You realise Dana is turning 18 in a few weeks' time. We'd better give some thought to whether we want to bring her into this or not. If we do then we will no longer be confined to only 'adult only' days, which will probably cease when she also is an adult. I wonder if she's still a virgin. She has had boyfriends but I don't know how far the relationships went. Besides, most girls use tampons and lose their virginity to those so it's really not such an issue these days."

"Would you be happy for Dana and maybe a boyfriend to take part in these episodes? Consider if you would be willing for me to fuck Dana? Would you be willing to be fucked by Dana's boyfriend? Would you be willing to make love to Dana? And I guess I have to think would I be willing to fuck and be fucked by her boyfriend? Anyway, it's certainly worth considering."

"Well, I guess it's not only up to us. I'll try to gently broach the subject with Dana during one of our woman-to-woman talks and see how she feels about the whole thing. Anyway, we don't necessarily have to do the whole BDSM scene with her or them to begin with – we could just have sex," replied Marcie thoughtfully.

"True. Whatever, it looks like fun for a few years yet," grinned Greg.

"That's for real," agreed Marcie.

12