Mixing Business with Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JW1137
JW1137
2 Followers

Vi's fingers came into my field of view. She stroked languidly up through her matted carpet with a slight side to side wiggle before digging her fingers deep into the puffy fullness of her labia. I realized that my eyes were wide and my mouth was wide open as her finger spread the succulent flesh eventually exposing her prominent love button. There was a powerful churning sensation between my own legs and for some reason I was thinking how much her clit looked like a red pistachio sticking nearly straight out between her fingers. (Why did they used to dye them red anyway?)

For the uninitiated this was an extremely significant sign from my lover. It told me that she preferred direct contact with her clitoris—which is often not the case. She'd showed me what she wanted and I was more than delighted to deliver.

I could feel the rigid nubbin between my lips while I gave it several very rapid stiff tongue strokes. It occurred to me later that Vivian's squeals were loud enough to draw the attention of my neighbors if they'd happened to be out. At the time I was far to consumed in every way with the labor of love at hand—or perhaps that should be at mouth.

I hunkered down lying out on my tummy. My lover athletically cocked her pelvis up for me supporting her weight on her feet and upper shoulders so that her hips and butt were almost hovering above the deck. Long slow flat tongued strokes up her gash enabled me to collect a mouthful of delicious juice. I swirled it around in my mouth letting every taste bud have its share like a connoisseur sampling a rare wine.

I hadn't forgotten whose pussy I was eating—_exactly_—but I was very consumed and concentrated on the process, varying my technique in reply to my lover's response. Long strokes, slow laps, firm tongue, relaxed tongue, rapid flicks and stabs the variations are endless. A mental asterisk went beside the ones that elicited the best reaction for later use as I went through my repertoire. Her thigh and pelvic muscles tightened and convulsed mildly a couple of times signifying minor climaxes.

It was nice that her ass was off the cedar planks so my knuckles didn't wind up getting skinned while I was squeezing and massaging her cheeks. My finger tips naturally invaded the crack. I felt the virtual river flowing from front to back imaging a pool forming on the deck. I wondered what percentage was her pussy juice compared to how much was my spit. The certainty was that it was slippery and greased my fingers in quest of her puckered ring.

Very slowly and gently I explored the forbidden erogenous zone. There were any number of reasons why a lover might balk at stimulation in this area. Her deep groan and hip thrust wasn't a clear enough indication. She might have raised her butt to evade my exploring fingers. I tried just the tiniest penetration. The verdict was in—_guilty!_ Vivian's ass pushed down trying to impale herself on my intrepid digit. I made no move to prevent my finger from slipping past the tight sphincter into the super heated depth. Her pelvis began to move quite wildly and rather than attempt to prolong the rocket ride I enveloped her clit thrashing with my tongue and sucking.

We were both much too engaged to be concerned about noise even though here in the great outdoors surrounding my backyard deck her ecstatic cries could no doubt be heard for blocks. I was somewhat insulated from the cacophony because my lover's muscular thighs slammed shut on my head effectively deafening me. Her fingers were again trying to penetrate my skull as she rolled onto her side in the throes of ecstasy. I thrust my finger all the way up her bum while continuing to torment her girl-cock mercilessly.

I waited until the convulsions quieted before extricating myself from between Vivian's legs. I worked my way around my lover who was now in something quite close to the fetal position. I reached out and stroked the damp curls away from her eyes. She looked at me, a shiver washed over her and a wry grin shaped her mouth.

"Isn't there a caveat about mixing business with pleasure?" she asked softly.

"Are you saying you don't want to fix the door?" I countered moving forward to kiss her forehead.

"I'll risk it."

A moment later were kissing in a full embrace.

THE END.

JW1137
JW1137
2 Followers
12