Mixing Pleasure with Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Help yourself," I said, as I worked a slice loose. "There are napkins in that drawer. But you look over-dressed for eating pizza; take off that jacket."

She shrugged off the tailored jacket and laid it over the arm of the couch. Her loose blouse concealed the contours of her breasts, but I knew from other occasions how erotically they jutted out from her body. I couldn't wait to get my hands on them.

For the next few minutes we ate in silence, glad to have the doughy substance settling on the alcohol in our stomachs. We were both thinking about where our conversation and actions were going next. For my part, I was determined to push things as far as I could. The momentum was there, and it might not come again.

"This is really good," Laura said after finishing her second piece. "You knew just what to order."

"Yes," I said. "But you've had enough for now. I want to hear more about your life with David, particularly your sex life."

She did not seem reluctant to return to that subject. "In the beginning he was an ardent lover, very vanilla, but enthusiastic. That lasted about six months. Then he appeared to have had enough, and turned his energies into his work. I still admired him and was caught up in the spirit of making the company a success. That became the focus of both of our lives."

"You've had no other lovers?"

"Not since I was married, and only a couple before that."

"You mentioned that David was very 'vanilla'. What did you mean by that?"

Laura's face got red. "I....," she stammered. "I just meant that he wasn't imaginative."

I was not going to let her get away with that. "What kind of things did you imagine?"

"I saw pictures..." Suddenly she stiffened and sat back. "I'm not comfortable talking about this," she exclaimed.

My response was to start removing my tie. It was an old, out of fashion tie, and I didn't mind ruining it. "I don't care about your comfort level at this point," I said forcefully. "You are refusing to answer my questions, and have already forgotten that you are to call me "sir". Now STAND UP!"

She hesitated, but the firmness of my voice and the hard look in my eyes booked no resistance. I was ready to use my size and strength to force her to comply, and she knew it. Slowly she got her feet under her and rose to stand in front of me.

"Turn around, and put your hands behind your back."

"Please..."

I looped the silk tie around one wrist and knotted it.

"Please what?" I asked as I began binding her other wrist to the first one.

"Please don't hurt me..."

A few more turns and her wrists were tightly secured. I stood and faced her. "You are going to submit to me, now and whenever I want in the future. You will play your role for my friend the General, and for anyone else that I want."

"NO.... that's not me.... let me go..."

I put my fingers under her chin and lifted her head, forcing her to look at m. "It is you, and you know it. You just need to be carried across this mental threshold, and I am the man to do it."

"I don't know... I'm frightened..."

"There's nothing to be scared of. You are merely going to be 'you' for a change."

"What are you going to do to me?"

"I am going to make you give me control of your body and your mind, and your submission will release passions in you that you never knew existed."

"It will be hard for me to give up control."

"That's why I'm going to start with an old fashioned spanking."

"A SPANKING? You can't be serious!"

Grabbing her upper arm I marched her across the room to a straight-backed, armless chair that was perfect for over-the-knees discipline. I had actually thought about that use when I bought the chair, but up until this point I had not had the opportunity of trying it out.

She struggled and twisted as I positioned her, but with her arms immobilized it was futile. Her small frame was soon draped over my knees, with her cute little ass mounding up under my right hand. Using my left hand I kept pressure on the back of her neck so that her forehead was pressed against the floor. Her lower body was at my disposal.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" she hollered. "I am not some little girl to be spanked! You are supposed to be working for me as my sales agent."

"HA," I said, enjoying the feeling of her firm curves through the fabric of her skirt. "I am working for your benefit. I am going to make you understand things about yourself and life that are going to astound you. A sound spanking is step one. But I can hardly do it properly through all this fabric. Your skirt must come up."

With some difficulty I worked the tight garment up over her hips. Her protesting and writhing around on my lap actually made it easier, and it wasn't long before I had her panty covered ass under my gaze. I was delighted to find that she was not wearing those awful panty hose, but instead had on stockings that gripped her thighs a few inches below the tops of her legs. Miraculously her high heeled shoes were still on her feet, in spite of all the kicking and squirming.

It was a highly erotic sight. The creamy white of her upper thighs contrasted with the black of her bikini panties in a way that stiffened my already hard erection. Her panties were cut in such a way that the soft flesh of her lower buttocks was exposed to my touch. I ran a finger along the crease at the top of her thighs and felt her shudder. It was the first outward sign that she was being turned on.

"Now we can begin," I announced. "These panties can be moved aside like so.... and presto..... the luscious target is revealed."

The way I had stretched her panties bunched the fabric in the crack of her ass and bared one cheek—a near perfect hemisphere of rounded flesh. I began by cupping it, molding and squeezing and sampling the unique texture of fat and muscle that makes up this part of a woman. She was firm and small, just filling my hand. It was the kind of ass that drives me crazy.

Laura remained quiet and still as I examined her. But when my finger slipped down into the lower part of her moist crack I felt a slight wiggle of her hips. The vixen was trying to distract me and lead me toward sex and away from the spanking. It didn't work.

SLAP SLAP SLAP

Three sharp swats with the tips of my fingers bounced the flesh on my lap and brought a howl from my helpless victim.

"OOOHHH.... That Stings!!..."

"Good. Then another three on top will sting more."

As I applied the trio of hard blows Laura started squirming frantically to get away. I had to abandon my hold on her neck and grab her bound wrists to keep her in position on my lap. All that wriggling around on top of my erection was inflaming my lust, and of its own accord my hand went up between her thighs to test her readiness. The crotch of her panties was soaked.

"Well, what have we here?" I chided. "Could it be that a little spanking has you turned on?"

"Ohhh my god..... I never......"

"Tsk, tsk. Let's do the other side and see what results."

More bunching of her panties into the valley between the hills brought her other cheek into play. I gave it five or six quick spanks, and then began raining blows alternately on each mound.

SPLAT... SPLAT..... SPLAT.....

"Ohhhh..... no more..... please stop..... what do you want?"

My hand returned to the juncture between her thighs, and this time slipped under the edge of her panties and onto her dripping pussy. "I want you to give yourself to me, totally and completely."

"OH GOD.... your fingers....."

"Open your legs!"

She had been endeavoring to keep her feet together to preserve some modesty in spite of her humiliating position over my knees, but on my command her thighs scissored open like they had a mind of their own. My hand was awash in her fluids as she humped my fingers.

"You are one hot bitch," I said. "I am really going to enjoy pleasuring you. But it's too soon for you to cum yet. I haven't even begun on your tits. Now stand up."

I rolled her off of my lap and onto the floor. She landed with her skirt still up to her waist and her lovely stocking-clad legs askew like a couple of umbrellas poking out of a canister.

"What are you going to do to me now?" she whined as she worked to get her feet under her.

"Whatever I want. Now come closer. I'm glad you kept your high heels on. You look good enough to eat. Closer... I have to get rid of that skirt before it gets all mussed up."

In my seated position I opened my legs so that she could shuffle forward and stand between them. Her breasts were at the same level as my face, and I was tempted to take a bite through her blouse. I loved the meek way she presented her body to me, thrusting it forward with her hands tightly bound behind her. There was no doubt she was getting off on being dominated.

I ran my hands up the outside of her legs from her ankles to her hips, then back to cup her ass and torment it with my fingernails. She moaned and twisted, but did not try to get away. Her skirt was held at her waist by a couple of snaps and a short zipper, all of which opened easily when I finally found them. It was then just a matter of pealing the sleeve of her skirt down over her ass and legs.

"Step out of it," I ordered, my hand in the waist band of her panties.

"OHhhh.....", she sighed and kicked the fallen skirt out of the way.

"Ummm.... nice.....," I said admiringly. "Should I take off your panties too?"

"OHHHH... NOoo.. Yesss...... I mean, whatever you want sir....."

"Good answer. But first the blouse. Lots of little buttons. There goes one... there's two... a couple more....."

I waited until all the buttons were loose before throwing open the folds and revealing her upper body. Her tits were bigger than I had imagined, and super firm. The loose-fitting bra seemed to serve no purpose other than to cover the hard points of her nipples. The center clasp made it easy to pull it out of the way and down her arms with her blouse.

"Jesus Christ," I exclaimed as I sat back and took in the scene. "You have a husband who doesn't take advantage of that? I have never seen such perky, big nippled tits in my life."

"You like?" she smiled.

My answer was to pull her toward me and clamp my mouth on her left boob. The already engorged nipple seemed to grow in my mouth. I tongued it, sucked it, and nibbled around the edges, a process which elicited loud, erotic moans.

"Oh Jack.... that's so goooodd.... ahhhhhhhh.... ummmmm...

I raised my head and looked up into her half-closed eyes. Her hips were moving in and out as if they were trying to draw my cock out of my pants. With the tips of my fingers I slowly explored the surfaces of her saucy tits, feeling and probing to find the spots that made her breath quicken. When I closed my fingers and thumbs around both nipples and pulled she bit her lip and threw her head back like a woman possessed.

"Ahhhhhh....," she purred. "You are going to make me cum without even taking off my pants."

"Not so fast," I sneered. "You have not yet been thoroughly introduced to the pains and pleasures of true submission."

Getting to my feet I held onto one nipple and trailed her with me as I crossed the room to my desk. In the top drawer was a flexible plastic ruler, sixteen inches long, and the perfect tool for the precise spanking of sensitive areas. I retrieved the ruler and held it under her chin.

"NOO.... DON'T WHIP ME WITH THAT!"

"Me thinks the lady dost protest too much," I laughed. "But no matter. I will do as I wish anyway. Now lean your head back and push your chest out."

I reinforced my command by grabbing her hair in my left hand and yanking back and down. She twisted and squirmed, making her breasts swing in an attempt to turn them into moving targets. But I surprised her by turning the ruler sideways and sliding it down over her stomach and under her panties. The narrow edge of the plastic nestled into the well lubed slit of her pussy.

"AAGRRRRR...." she groaned and froze in place. I rewarded her compliance by slowly sawing the smooth slat back and forth, knowing it was agitating her clit on every stroke.

"Time for the panties to come down," I whispered in her ear.

"Yes....... I mean NO..... Oh shit, I don't know what I mean."

"No swearing. I like my sex toys to be prime and proper. Now hold still."

I pushed the ruler further down into the crotch of her panties and at the same time lifted the waist band over her ass. The lacy fabric flowed over her hips and dropped halfway down her thighs. I went down on my knees to drag them the rest of the way, and lifted her feet out one at a time. From there the wet undergarment went into my pocket. Before I could rise the vixen turned and placed her pussy right in front of my face. The aroma of sex nearly overwhelmed me.

I put my mouth close and blew warm air at her. "What do you want?" I asked innocently.

Her tone was almost frantic. "I want you to lick me! I want it real bad!"

I shook my head. "When are you going to learn," I said. "The right answer is always for me to do what I want. Now this naughty solicitor must be punished."

The flat side of the ruler slapped against her pussy just hard enough to get her attention. "Spread your legs and stay where you are, and I'll go easy," I promised.

"OOOHhhhhhh...."

Her legs opened and I tapped her pussy a good ten times, each blow a little stronger than the last. She began to wail and dance on her feet, but kept her position so that I had complete access to spank her where and when I wanted.

"That's good," I said finally, putting the tormenting stick on the floor. "You are learning to trust me. I will never hurt you more than is good for you. Now I will kiss away those little hurts."

I extended my tongue and licked long, slow swaths up her pussy, from as far as I could reach down between her thighs to almost her belly button. After four or five of these, I curled my tongue and began to probe her, first at her opening, and then in the area of her clit. From the noises she was making I knew she would cum if I continued.

Rising to my feet, I pulled her head back by her hair and looked down into her smoldering hot eyes. "The next time I see you I don't want to find anything down there but flesh. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir," she breathed. "I always wanted to prepare myself that way, but was afraid my husband would think I was a slut."

"You will have no more such worries. I will tell you what to do, and I will never think of you as a slut. Now, are you ready to have your tits whipped?"

"OH GOD.... I don't know how to answer that. I'm afraid, but I know I don't have any choice, and on one level I crave it. I'm glad I don't have to decide."

"So what is the correct answer?"

"Whatever you want, sir. I trust you not to hurt me.... too much."

"Right," I said, picking up the ruler. "Now lean your head back and keep it out of the way."

I stood to the side where I could apply the flat edge directly on either or both tits, or if I chose, I could bring the ruler up from below and punish the tender undersides. The plastic was flexible enough that I could pull the end back and let it snap against its target. My first application was a series of light taps angled slightly upward to jiggle her boobs into motion.

"Shiiiiitttt...." She hissed her anticipation through clenched teeth. My flicks of the ruler had been too light to cause any pain, but she knew how vulnerable she was. By waiting and emphasizing her helplessness I was keeping her on an erotic edge. It would take only a little real pain to force her complete surrender. My cock was straining to be encased in what I knew would be a tight, hot pussy.

"Now a little sting on this pert nipple... SNAP. And then the other one....SNAP.

"OHHHH...."

"And a few to make them dance... SWAT SWAT SWAT

"AHHHHH....... Oh god...... I'm so tender......."

I left her reddening tits for a moment and back handed the ruler across her ass. It was a hard blow in an unexpected place, and had the desire effect.

"AAWWWWW... please Jack.... I'll do whatever you want....."

"Of course you will. But I have to make sure."

For her final torment I seized her right breast with the fingers of my left hand, squeezing it until the flesh around the areola and nipple protruded in a tightened knot, set off and sensitized, defenseless against the bite of the ruler.

tap tap TAP tap tap TAP

A stucco of light hits stung her and set her nerves on fire. Whimpering like an abandoned puppy she danced around on those ridiculous heels. I inserted a leg between hers to help control her and was surprised when she began humping my knee. The combination of sex and pain had taken her into a new place.

"FUCK ME, JACK..... PLEASE FUCK ME NOW!"

I was so excited by her that my body was shaking. Throwing the ruler against the wall I hastily unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants and shorts. "YES," she cried. "THAT'S what I WANT. Put it in me, NOW!"

"Put your legs around my waist," I panted as I lifted her with my hands under her ass. The straight backed chair was only a few feet away, and I shuffled toward it with her clinging to me and grinding her pussy on the underside of my cock. I dropped onto the chair. "You want it so bad; you do the work," I said.

With her feet planted on the floor she wiggled and jiggled, but try as she might, with her hands tied behind her she could not maneuver the head of my cock into position. I let her struggle with this for a minute, enjoying the sensations and the expressions on her face, and then I used my hand to help her.

"AHHHHHHH.... .oooooOOOOO." Our joint moans filled the room with the sounds of exquisite passion. She was indeed tight, but so lubed that I easily went in all the way. She twisted and bucked and writhed like she had never felt anything like this before. I took a tit in each hand and guided her as she rode me like she was trotting on a horse.

I was determined to hold out to make it good for her. If I could give her a mind shattering orgasm it would probably addict her to this kind of sex, the kind that I really got off on. To have a woman of her caliber under my sexual control would be a dream come true. I met each bounce with an upward thrust of my hips, and used my voice to insert sex into her head as well into her pussy.

"Take it Laura.... draw it deep into you.... squeeze it.... it owns you now... whenever it gets hard it will be seeking your pussy.... sliding in and out of you.... in..... and out.... and in...

"MY GOD JACK......." Her eyes rolled back in her head, and her body began to vibrate.

"You are mine... you will do as I tell you... now you are to let go.... NOW!

"YES YES"

I twisted her tits and bucked into her in short, powerful strokes. "All the way Laura.... all the way..."

"I'M CUMMMMINNNNGGGG.....", she cried "OHHHH... FUCK... OH FUCK... AHHHHHHHH....."

Her spasms undid me and I let go with her. I wrapped my arms around her delicate body and held her tight, thrusting as hard as I could to fill her. She shuddered and sought my mouth with hers, tonguing me as she drew every ounce of pleasure from my cock. It seemed to go on and on, but finally her muscles relaxed and she laid her head on my chest.

"So good," she purred. "So very, very good. I've never had it like that. Do you think you could do me again in a little while?"

What a question? No woman had ever met me on that sexual plane before, and I wanted to do her six ways from Sunday. Now that the damn had burst, there was no telling what might be possible with this incredible woman. Brains, beauty, and lust were an unbeatable combination. When I got my breath back I told her how I felt.

"Laura, that was amazing. You are fantastic. I'm so glad I took a chance and pushed you in this direction. We are going to be so good together."