Mixing Pleasure with Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at me and grinned. "Keep pushing me. The things you just did to me and the way you did them got me more excited than I thought was possible. And I loved seeing how turned on you were. My god you were hard. This is new territory for me, but I am ready to explore all of it. I'm yours to command.

Chapter 4

Afterwards I untied her hands and let her get partially dressed. The blouse and bra had to stay off; I enjoyed looking at her pert tits too much. But I let her put on her skirt, sans panties. The high heels had never come off, and I saw no reason to let them. She said she was thirsty, so I got us both some water. After all we had to replace all those depleted bodily fluids.

"Take a seat in that chair in front of my desk," I said. "I want to look at you while I sit back in my executive chair and contemplate our future."

"Yes sir," she said gaily. "I would like to know about that future."

God, she looked good sitting there, her hands folded primly in her lap, and her naked tits thrust out with their pointy tips angled up toward the ceiling. It was such a contrast to the normal view I had when sitting at my desk meeting with a principal or customer. I wanted to burn that image into my brain to be able to go back to it during dull meetings in the future.

She must have been reading my mind, because out of the blue she said, "Do you like my tits?"

"You know I do," I replied with a grin. "I think I'll have you sit there like that all day, every day."

"You don't think they're too small? I envy girls with the big balloons that men go for."

"More than a handful is wasted, as they say," I said. "Besides, those big balloons get very deflated looking later on. Yours are plenty big enough for me, and the centers are to die for."

"I'm glad. David was always commenting on women with bigger breasts." She gave me a big smile and shimmied her chest.

"David's an ass. I want you to call him and tell him that you're not coming back to California until you have the order, and that in the meantime you'll be staying with me."

"You want me to move in with you?"

"I insist on it. We have to plan our moves on the General, and I have to toughen you up for what he is going to do to you."

She frowned. "Now you're scaring me again."

"Don't worry. I will be present at all times to make sure things don't get out of hand. You're going to like it."

"Okay, as long as you protect me. I have to admit that the spankings were a real turn on.... and that wicked ruler... I'm still tingling."

"Good. Now I'm going to dial David and put him on speaker phone. You tell him you're with me and we have a plan to get the order. Don't mention the General. Say you're going to be living with me until it happens, and let him know that we'll be sleeping in the same bed. I don't want any angry husband making trouble."

That made her eyebrows go up. "No problem. He thinks we're doing it already."

David's number was on speed dial, and he answered within seconds.

"Hello."

I motioned to Laura to start. "Hi. It's me. I'm in Jack's office, and we're planning a campaign to get the order."

"I thought that's what you've been doing for the past two months," he said testily.

She grinned at me. "This time's a little different. I'm moving in with Jack, and he's going to show me some moves that will make me and our product irresistible."

There was a pause. "Oh I see," he said. "Well, it's about time."

I held up my hand to tell Laura to be quiet. "Hello David. This is Jack. You have a very beautiful wife. She's been great with the presentations, but she has more to offer. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Yea, I understand. She should go ahead. Our relationship is pretty well over anyway."

"That's good," I said. "Because she's sitting here in front of me naked to the waist, and she has no panties on under her skirt."

A gasp emanated from the speaker. "Oh," he said in a small voice.

"Her breasts are lovely, and her nipples are hard. What do you think I should do with her?"

"Anything you want," he spouted. "Just get me that order." CLICK. The phone went dead.

Laura shrugged. "What did I tell you? He doesn't care. Even if he did I could never go back after the things you made me feel."

"Well, we got that out of the way. It was important for our relationship to be sure he gave us his blessing, so to speak."

"Ah, some blessing. Most men would have been devastated by the way you taunted him, but he's oblivious to everything except his precious business."

I could see she was peeved. No woman likes to be discounted like that.

"Come sit on my lap," I said. "Now that he has given you to me, I want to see what I've got."

She grinned and sashayed around my desk, swinging her hips just enough to make sure I took in her ass as well as her tits. I slid my chair back to make room.

"Are you going to spank me again?" she crooned as she slid onto my lap, one arm around my neck.

"That depends," I said. "Are you going to be good?" My question was punctuated by patting a rapidly hardening nipple with my index finger.

"Yes sir, I'll be good. Or if you want me to be bad, I'll be bad. But please go easy on my sore tits."

Her tits might have been sore, but I saw heat grow in her eyes as my fingers danced around the tip. I continued until the bud reached what I thought was its maximum extension, and then I clamped on it with my thumb and forefinger. A little tug and she cried out, burying her head against my shoulder.

"Jesus, Jack... You don't know what that does to me."

"I have a pretty good idea," I said. "You are one of those women whose tits and pussy are hot wired together. I'll bet your pussy is gushing right now."

She kissed my ear and dabbed it with her tongue. "Why don't you check and find out?" she whispered.

Without her panties there was no problem in slipping my hand under her skirt and right on to the wet moss that awaited me. In the process I had to let go of her nipple, but I managed quickly to capture her other tit with my left hand. God, I loved the sight and feel of those perky boobs. While my fingers played around in the slick folds of her pussy, I lowered my head so I could feed the soft nipple on the neglected breast into my mouth.

"Ohhhh.... goodddd..." She whimpered and squirmed under the combined actions of my hand and my mouth. I wasn't ready to fuck her again yet, but I was pleased that I had made her primed and ready. When she began to pant and her hips started to buck, I pulled my hand out and leaned back to look at her.

Her face was flushed. She gazed at me longingly, and finally when her breathing slowed she murmured, "You've got my number. I've been wanting you to do me again since two minutes after the last time. Now you've worked me up and left me hanging."

I laughed. "It's good for you. It's called delayed gratification. It heightens the effect later."

She pouted and twisted her ass on my lap. "Two can play at this game," she chided. "Are you really going to take me home with you tonight?"

"Definitely,"

"But my clothes are all at the hotel."

"You won't need clothes. You can get them tomorrow."

"Are you sure you don't already have a girl friend living with you? I can't imagine you sleeping alone."

Smiling, I tweaked her nose. "I think I would know it if a girl were living with me."

"But you had one, right?"

"Not for the past five years. It's been a series of one or two night stands."

"Is that what I'm going to be?"

The question had been asked in a light hearted way, but I felt she deserved a serious answer. I was immensely attracted to this woman and wanted there to be total honesty between us. She had been frank with me; it was my turn.

"We are off to a really good start," I said. "I think I know you pretty well from all the time we have spent together. We've had great conversations, and for the most part our feelings and attitudes dovetail pretty well. I respect you, delight in your sense of humor, and love looking at you. Until tonight I did not know whether your sexual passions and proclivities were a match for mine, but now I do. From my standpoint, I want a lot more than a one or two night stand."

"Wow. I wasn't really asking for all that, but I am thrilled. I could say all the same things about how I feel about you. And as for the sex.... well you have seen what you do to me. It's like you have led me to the ocean for the first time and held my hand while I dipped my toe in. I want to go in all the way, and I want you there to pick me up when a wave comes that I can't handle."

I was moved. "That's a beautiful analogy. It's a big ocean with lots to experience. There may be some waves that take me by surprise too, and you can help me regain my footing."

She laughed. "We should definitely go to the beach and act out this allegory."

"You on the beach in a bikini—that I would like."

Sitting up she wiggled her tits. "You are seeing more now than you would with me in a bikini."

"Yea, and it's making it hard for me think straight."

Her eyes narrowed. "I want you to be hard. Can I kneel down on the floor and check?

"Later baby. Let's close up this office so I can take you to your new home."

Chapter 5

I live on my small farm out in the Maryland countryside, about forty five minutes from Washington. Getting out of the city and relaxing in the solitude of nature is how I reward myself for my hard work—well, one of the ways. My caretaker lives in his own cabin on the property and looks after my dog, Rufus, and my two horses.

The house is not big, only two bedrooms and two baths, but it is well furnished and very comfortable. A cathedral ceiling with exposed horizontal beams pervades the entire structure. In the living room a big stone fireplace is set into wood paneled walls that are adorned with expensive paintings. My taste in art is eclectic: I like realism, impressionism, portraiture, and some modern abstract stuff. Also I am fond of well done, small sculptures, especially of the female figure, and there are a number of pieces on shelves and tables. I was anxious to show my place to Laura.

On the drive to the country Laura wanted to talk about the General, and how we were going to get him to push the bureaucrats to buy her product. She affirmed again that she was willing to play the role of the captured princess in order to get his support.

"It's tricky," I said. "He's a very smart guy, and he's not going to put himself in a situation where he might get caught influencing military procurement in return for sexual favors.

"So how do we do it?" she wanted to know.

"He trusts me," I said. "But he will not want anyone else to know who he is, or be able to make a connection between the procurement and his extracurricular activities. I will tell him that I have a new girl friend who likes to play kinky games, and ask him to help me. Then after he is hooked, I will ask him to do me a favor and take a look at this new product I am representing. He will understand that there is a quid pro quo, but as long as he doesn't know about the connection between you and the product he will feel safe. And of course, he will be disguised so that you could not identify him."

She reached over and put her hand on my crotch. "I'm excited to do this," she declared enthusiastically. "I always wanted to be an actress who plays hot scenes. Oh my, I feel a lot of movement here.."

I squirmed in my seat, keeping my eyes on the road.

Her mouth was suddenly up against my ear. "Do you like me taking initiative like this?" she purred. "Or am I supposed to wait for your commands?"

My hands gripped the steering wheel. "I like it. I definitely like it. And a part of me is obviously ecstatic."

Her fingernail scratched on my linen trousers and ran up and down the underside of my stretched out cock. I sucked in my breath and began looking for a place to pull off the road.

"Oh no," she laughed and withdrew her hand. "I just wanted to pay you back a little for what you did to me."

I gave her an exaggerated scowl. "You are going to be punished for that when we get to the house."

"Ummm....," she mused, not seeming at all concerned. "Getting back to the General, what exactly do you have in mind?"

"When I tell him about my kinky girl friend, he will want to know more about her. I will describe you as a very proper and accomplished lady, probably a lawyer, who needs to be treated roughly and likes role play. This will excite him, and he will ask to see pictures. I will show him flattering shots of you in your business attire."

"He won't want to see me in a bikini?"

"No. Like I said, he gets offers to provide him with sexy call girls all the time. You are going to be different. Of course I will drop hints about the fantastic body under the conservative clothes."

"OK. Then what?"

"I will invite him to spend the weekend at my farm. I'll describe the scenario where he is to play the warlord, and I will be his lieutenant. We will have appropriate scary costumes, and he will be disguised with a wig and dark glasses. I will assure him that you will be waiting, tied up in the barn, a prisoner taken by me on our last raid, and needing to be made an example of to cower the people in the village."

Even in the darkness in the car I could see the gleam in her eyes. Her hand returned to my crotch. "You said I was going to be a princess," she said with a fake frown.

"Oh yes, I forgot," I replied. "Your hand has reminded me. You are the daughter of the chief of the village, and therefore a princess, and an important hostage.

"That's better," she said, squeezing me before pulling her hand back. "The General will have to treat a princess with respect."

"Ha, that's not what he will be thinking. I will give him a few days to get worked up before I schedule the weekend. During that period I will call him and ask him to earmark some funds for your product. He will see the connection between the favor I am requesting and the upcoming weekend, and will agree."

"Do I get my order before the weekend?"

"Absolutely. He will understand that he has to deliver first. He knows that I will keep my end of the bargain."

"What if he sees me at the Pentagon talking to his people?"

"You are not going back to that group in the Pentagon. You have already given them all the information they need. It will be up to me to negotiate the contract."

"What am I going to be doing all this time?"

"You are going to be playing loving wife at my farm, cooking me good food and providing sex every morning and every night. We may even rehearse some of the scenes that will be played later with the General."

"Ummm.... I would like to be prepared."

"There will still be surprises. The General has been dreaming about a situation like this for a long time."

"What kind of animals do you have on this farm, that is, aside from Jack Norwood?

I looked over at her and smiled. For some reason I liked being referred to as an animal. "Only a dog and a couple of horses."

"Horses! That's great. I love horses. Can I ride them?"

"Sure. Have you done much riding?"

"As a teenager I rode a lot. A friend had a horse farm and we used to go bareback riding across the fields."

"Bareback? Wasn't that hard on your little tushes?"

"That's what we liked—that hard back bone and all that power under you. We both got off on it. When my mom found out we were going without saddles she was horrified. She knew exactly what was going on. I got a stern lecture that I could be damaging myself for life."

"You were a randy young thing, weren't you?"

"Still am, you lucky man. It's just that it all got suppressed in the name of women's rights and career."

"Stick with me and you can have career and fun at the same time. I could use a bright, attractive technically savvy partner."

"Are you offering me a job? If I were working for you I think what you did to me in your office would be considered extreme sexual harassment. I could sue the pants off you."

"You don't have to sue me to get my pants off. Anyway, that's why I said 'partner', and not 'assistant'. I would not want to give you any legal leverage. But we'll have to talk about this more later. Here's the turn off for the farm."

Chapter 6

My gravel driveway was a good half mile long and lined with old growth trees and shrubs. In the winter it was sometimes impassable for days until I could get my neighbor to come with his plow. But it was summer, and my Mercedes glided through the greenery, its lights illuminating the deep woods as the road curved.

"Here we are," I said as I pulled into the parking area. Automatic timers had turned on the porch lights and a few lamps inside.

"It's marvelous!" Laura exclaimed. "So rustic and private... a romantic hideaway in the forest."

"It looks rustic on the outside, but inside there's every convenience and comfort. Come... I'll show you."

I got out and went around to open the door for her. My sports coup is low to the ground, and a woman in a tight skirt cannot help but show a lot of leg getting out. Since Laura's panties were in my pocket, I paid close attention to how far up her skirt went. She grinned at me and made no effort at modesty.

"Looking for something?" she teased.

"Nothing I can't find when I want it. Give me your hand." I pulled her to her feet and held her hand as we walked to the house. Her eyes scanned the darkness that enveloped the clearing.

"Where is the caretaker?" she asked.

"His cabin is behind the house, down near the barn. It's at least a quarter mile away. We have complete privacy here."

She gripped my hand. "So no one will hear my screams?"

"That's right," I said as I opened the door and flipped on the lights.

"Oh my," she exclaimed. "It's gorgeous! All those paintings! I'm going to love playing housewife here.

"Let me show you around. See the big fireplace? In the winter I always have a roaring fire. You can sit or lie on that big leather couch and enjoy the crackling and the smells from the burning hardwood."

"I can imagine," she said. "I like the dark leather. It is a nice contrast with the colors in the oriental rug."

"Yea, that rug cost me a fortune. Over here is the kitchen, and down this hall is the master bedroom suite. The guest bedroom is on the other side."

"I want to see the bedroom of the master," she said coyly.

"Right this way my dear. The master is right behind you."

She swished her hips and looked over her shoulder at me as she proceeded down the short passageway. Her high heels clicked on the hardwood floor, a sound that always evoked sexual images in my horny brain.

My bedroom was not large, but looked bigger because one wall was virtually all glass, with French doors leading out to an awning-covered brick patio. A lantern light outside illuminated the hanging flowers and cushioned chairs, making it appear very inviting. I walked over and opened the doors to let in the sweet country air.

Laura seemed transfixed by the scene. Her eyes roamed the room, taking in the king sized bed, the antique dresser, the stuffed chair with its ottoman, the large mirrors on the walls flanking the bed, and the paintings that adorned every bit of available wall space. The bed itself was covered with a colorful country quilt, and had a high wrought iron headboard, criss-crossed with scrolls and bars. Big pillows in reds and blues were stacked against the headboard and softened the metallic impression.

"It's charming," she finally said.

"The sun shines on the patio in the morning," I offered. "I like to go out in my night clothes and enjoy coffee there, listening to the birds. Tomorrow morning I'll show you. I'll bring you coffee."

She looked at me fondly. "That's sweet. So you're not always the hard task master disciplining your woman and bending her to your will."