All Comments on 'Miz Sara Cooks Up a Surprise'

by FrancisMacomber

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
CORNBREAD IS A STAPLE IN THE SOUTH

Miz Sara is a shining example of the ante-bellum belle. TK U MLJ LV NV

nwhalernwhalerabout 12 years ago
Totally insipid writing - pablum of the most banal kind.

Three paragraphs would have sufficed instead of wasting 3 pages. Initially it was a change to read a story about this Southern Belle in LW but now it is just trite. Miz Sara is just another potboiler with no difference in plots, characters, scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Turned out not to be worth the effort of reading.

Just not worth reading as it turned out. Dull and boring.

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959about 12 years ago
Not great, but still very good

There's a temptation for readers to get spoiled with a good author's talent; to expect not only more, but better, efforts time after time. This is a solid FrancisMacomber story.

One nit-pick in editing: there's a big difference in definition between "discrete" and "discreet." Most Literotica authors write the former when they mean the latter.

fregenfregenabout 12 years ago
Always

I always enjoy a Miz Sara story.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 12 years ago
My oh My ! These Miz Sara Stories Makes Me Wonders About How Funny Life Is ( & if Marcey is closet , carpet munching lesbian on the down-lo ) ?

It figures. Of all these DO ASK /DO TELL senior baristress' sagas, the one ending I can remember from all Miz Sara divorce cases where the couple doesn't break up is because the husband's a voyeur & enjoys the wife's cheating. Sigh.

I still gave this ' submission ' five stars because the twist in other case turning out to be bigamy, caught me flatfooted. In addition F.M.'s Miz Sara stories are about the droll journey undertaken, not the destination arrived at.

I don't like that the men in this story get taken financially in each of the dual endings. Yet the skill Mr. Macomber has must be accorded it's due by my lights. I won't agree with the expected backlash of traditional male reader demographic that will no doubt be ensuing. "But I will understand it" ( t.y. Chris Rock ) .

F.M.'s submissions should have pander-free warning prelude at beginning so to save heartburn & outsized male ego inflammation. The lucid quality of this author's thought process stands out.

I warily thank him for this effort, while simultaneously wishing he'd give the male half of his character spectrum in these Miz Sara stories a bit more of a break.

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenabout 12 years ago
Same ol same ol

Always great. I beleave Francis is trying to write pablum with great twists.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cockold kill it for me

anytime there is cockolding and its condone,that it for me.piece of shit of a man.

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitabout 12 years ago
Love Miz Sara

Well written story. I always like to read one of Miz Sara's stories. This one was slightly disappointing because the wimp kept his cheating wife but, hey, like Miz Sara said some men like that kind of thing. I enjoy the reasoning and discovery Miz Sara and Marcy do. Keep up the good work.

Boros749Boros749about 12 years ago
!

Love my Miz Sara stories.

doodlesdaddoodlesdadabout 12 years ago
Great stories

I love all the Miz Sara stories. This one certainly gave me a chuckle.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
Hermit said it well.

This one was worth four and a half stars, but since they don't have that score I could only give it four.

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
You Write

Such fun stories. Thanks for sharing and please keep them coming.

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 12 years ago
Love the Miz Sara series.

It allows you to contrast different views on marriage, and have many outcomes. Thank You.

LNRAstroLNRAstroabout 12 years ago
Wooah!

Amazing.... A Miz Sara story I didn't like. Rated a 2 instead of the usual 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
boring

Could you make a more boring story, i bet you can't... fuck off out of loving wives!

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
Always well written and paced

I have to admit that there were no surprises in this story though I admit that I thought that perhaps Mrs. Patterson would also be a bigamist to give a certain symmetry to the story! Thank you, FM, for keeping us amused..

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Missed twist

Yes, the Pattersons stay together and get honest and happy sooner than they might otherwise. However, what if both Morton wives decided they liked the alternate-week break they were getting, and decided to leave things alone?

demantoiddemantoidabout 12 years ago
Fun story...But

A bit like a Hallmark channel movie. Cute and enjoyable, but bordered on cliche. I liked your story, but didn't love it Francis. And they both chuckle at the irony then fade to credits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Men hating shit

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Keep 'em coming -

This was a good one too - just not quite as sharp as the others (to me) it was a but predictable - the bigamy was pretty plain (although at first I thought is was Miss Susan until she shared info) - and the sub in Patterson was NO surprise just a little disappointing - it was his chance to grow a pair -

But variety is the spice and all so he has the choice to be who he is -

As always for me - the scoring is writing quality first, my preferences in endings second so - nice work again keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more Miz Sarah Please

I have really enjoyed your Miz Sarah stories. Please write some more!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Loved it

I assume the is the closing chapter to this series. I loved it all. Thanks for sharing.

duncmiesterduncmiesteralmost 11 years ago
whens the next

why did you stop. Your stories are all good and I was really enjoying the Miz Sara series. It would be nice to read more in the series, the twist that you put in are excellent,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fully agree

This series should be continued, very nice stories with surprising twists

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 9 years ago
Wonderful!

Truly enchanting and wonderful. If you, the author, could write a series of stories about these two I can assure you that it will be a bestseller!

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago

Love the Miz Sara stories, but didn't much like this episode.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Not One Of My Favorites

I am NOT a fan of cuckoldry, and how BOTH sisters managed to snag cuckolds is beyond me!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

Still love it, but not my favorite of the series. Five stars.

CarnilliaCarnilliaalmost 8 years ago
good but not great

Again you tend to tell too many stories in one. I would had made sense if they both were related, but they weren't, You could have told just one story and include more relevant information about them, not just the facts.

I personaly hate pathetic wimps so I hated one of the storylines. I don't like women like that to win.

The other story was really predictable, I knew he was bigamous from the moment his wife (the first one) told about her tale.

So good. Well written, but not great. One lame storyline and another predictable one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i could see 1 way

Mr. Paterson signed the papers and had wife sign as well, because he had already taken a second mortgage and equity loan on house and hid the money. So now the cheating wife is also on the hook to pay back 50 percent of money while HE leaves town never to be seen again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Polygraph

As a retired examiner, I appreciated your presentation. I believe you can't beat the instrument, but you can beat the examiner. C. H. Cook

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
pfft

Anyone using the phrase 'out of pocket' to mean out of reach needs to dragged into the street, beaten, drenched in honey, tied to an ant hill, and pecked apart by a murder of crows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

These stories contain the usual elements of stories about cheating wives, but reading the story from the attorney’s perspective is a fresh and enjoyable difference. Well done and thanks.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Only one bad story

Each Miz Sara episode has two stories. All except the willing cuckhold story have been entertaining. It has been years since the last one was written. That's enough time to come up with some more. We're waiting.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Great

Ok this was one of the better ones, kinky and weird but thasts life.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Fan

I'm usually a big fan of your work ,but not this one. Even when written by a good author, cucks are disgusting. There is no way to make them palatable to normal humans.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Story was a disappointment, author seemed not up to his usual story telling ability. Found it to be not very entertaining and really didn't care for it

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Two

She got two new clients,but I didn't see where either of them paid her.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

I thought she was going to find out he had a lover in the other town, another wife was a surprise!

/

Given George's submissiveness, as soon as Marcy saw the cuckoldry I figured that he'd be interested.

DanabooksDanabooksabout 3 years ago

Very refreshing look at the "Loving Wife" story for the whole series. The usual complaints, of course, from cuckolding haters or is the story missing something... if you can do it better, write your own stories and post comments with your name. Then we can read yours.

tazz317tazz317about 3 years ago
IT GOES TO SHOW ABOUT INTERACTION

no matter where, whom, what & why.if any questions remain. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Notary problem noted.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

I think ole George has an "interesting" future of being taped to a chair watching his wife and sis-in-law having orgies, with any luck he can bat clean-up ........

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Miz makes me puke

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 1 year ago

Good story but not great. What I liked was finding the locations on Google Maps. I love yarns set in a place and time and this yarn ticked the place box. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Probably the weakest of the series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She could just sat on the paperwork with out filing them, since they never paid her. And Mr. Patterson is definitely going to be wearing a chastity cage in his near future. The adulterous husband, should be in a cage too..

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Felt like literary quicksand to me.

Boring, drawn out, with so much filler.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

As a resident of the Gulf Coast for over 8 years back in the late 90s and early 2000s the mentions of Destin, Seaside, Highway 98 and Bud & Alleys it was a nice little trip down memory lane.

The rest of the story was so so

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine9 months ago

I love this series with the family law attorney. However this is the 3rd story I’ve read. Wondering why Miz Sarah has a different assistant each story? Maybe this job is an entry level job and stepping stone to greater aspirations.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Clever. Ms. Sara should be a pleasant sitcom like Mayberry RFD.

tsgtcapttsgtcapt5 months ago

Great story and finish... thanks.

XluckyleeXluckylee3 months ago

5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The great writer Flannery O'Connor once said, "When I am asked why southern writers have a particular penchant for writing about freaks, I reply that it is because we are still able to recognize one." Ahhh, Southern Gothic yet survives. Rating: 5 Stars

-TJY

nogravynogravy22 minutes ago

I enjoyed the story except for one thing. The author uses the phrase "out-of-pocket" as it is currently slangily utilized to mean "out-of -town" or unavailable. In fact, it is an accounting term meaning having lost money in a transaction, for example:

"the organizer of the concert was $15,000 out of pocket after it was canceled"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous