mObscene Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie’s body quivered powerfully all over as he placed a line of sloppy kisses all the way down Manson’s neck. He cried out harshly and bit down hard on the other man’s neck, not quite hard enough to make him bleed, but enough to leave a rather bad mark there later, the near violent thrusts causing him to not be able to think straight at all. It was all far to overwhelming to hold out any longer, as much as he wanted for it to last he knew that this was it. He brought both of his arms up to wrap tightly around Manson’s neck, clinging to him tightly as he tilted his head back with another loud bliss filled cry. His member twitched and spasmed, tensing up a great deal along with the rest of his body before releasing his seed hard between their, rocking back and forth as he clung to the other tightly.

Manson cried out sharply at the painful feeling of teeth embedded into his skin, the sensation making his pleasure all that much more wonderful. Had he been able to think clearly at the moment, he probably would have been really pissed because that was sure to leave a mark, and he probably already had many from Jamie sucking on him so hungrily, but it felt to god damned good to complain about it now and just moaned, leaning into it. He was soon pushed into a state of wonderful rapture as Jamie came, the intense tightening of his body setting Manson’s own body on fire with passion, and he couldn’t hold back from thrusting into the tightness of the other’s body a few last times before his thick jets of seed shot up into the other, the sheer orgasmic energy the boy displayed and all the pleasure given to his body was simply to much. He cried out sharply in bliss as he clutched tightly to Jamie’s sweat slickened body, as though he might somehow fall away into nothing if he were to let go, which was probably a very good thing for Jamie considering that Manson was holding him up, and if he did let go, it was more than likely that he actually would fall down to the floor, and was in no state of mind to be able to catch himself.

Jamie’s breath left him in long ragged pants against the other man’s shoulder,simply resting his head there as the feelings that came from his amazing orgasm that sparked throughout his body. His eyes slowly fluttered shut as he ravished in the wonderful afterglow and the warmth that he shared with Manson as he held onto him.Much like Jamie; Manson’s breath was heavy with the passion that they had just shared, leaving him in long erotic gasps. He mirrored Jamie's actions, letting his head lull lazily against the blonde’s shoulder as he clutched tightly to him. "Fucking Amazing..." Manson muttered out, his voice soft and low as his eyes slowly opened, looking at the other from under heavy lids, and Jamie eagerly returned that same gaze, feeling pleasant chills run down his spine from having that look on him. Manson simply held still deep inside the other for a few moments as the last waves of his orgasm rushed through him.

"Mmm.." Jamie replied lazily, completely agreeing with what the other man muttered out, wonderful shudders still making their way through his warm body as he felt Manson’s breath over his shoulder. A soft blissful smile was soon creeping over Jamie’s lips, he was truly glad that he enjoyed it as much as he did. After a few moments, Jamie finally pulled his head back just enough to let his gaze met with Manson’s with a look of intense blissfulness on his face, though he couldn’t really see the smirk on Manson’s face because of the dark. He did however, feel it when Manson leaned it and pressed his lips against his and kissed him, which Jamie very gently returned, his lips slowly and adoringly moving against the other’s.

Manson ran his tongue over the boy’s soft lips before pushing past them, kissing him deeply, and yet softly. Without breaking the kiss, he lifted Jamie up, causing him to whimper softly as the now limp member was removed from his slightly abused insides. He was a little wobbly as he was placed back on his own feet, using the wall to hold himself up, and Manson likewise supporting himself with the wall of the small space, feeling just a little dazed and exhausted. He let his eyes fall shut for a moment as he leaned his head back slightly and fought to catch his breath, letting the last shivers of pleasure eb their way through him. He was slightly light headed as he leaned over to retrieve his thong, stumbling just slightly as he searched in the dark for the garment. After a low growl of frustration, he finally found it and slipped it back on, straightening back up with a small smirk on his face, "I think Ginger’s given up."

Jamie had to fight to regain any type of composure at all, still feeling as though he were floating. He waited until Manson was found what he was looking for, not really wanting to get in his way since he seemed a bit frustrated before he went down to find his discarded clothing and quickly slip back into them, "Mmm.. Probably.." Jamie said lazily.

Manson smirked slightly, opening the door, and leading the way out of the closet, Jamie winced slightly at the light that flooded into his eyes, blinking a few times to try to let his eyes adjust and followed after Manson as he stepped out of the door and back into the dressing room.

Manson was sure Ginger would be calmed down by now, and wouldn't be stupid enough to retaliate now. It was one thing while he was still high from a perfect performance, but an hour afterwards was another story. "God. I need a shower now." And that was no lie as the pale rocker was covered in sweat from not only an excellent fuck, but also from the performance, not to mention the drying cum and the blood from cutting himself during the show. "You probably need one, too.... hm?"

Jamie was just about to answer that question with affirming, though he didn’t get the chance to do so as Manson had thus caught a glance of himself in the mirror, and the deep bite marks that he had left on his neck. Manson stared intently at them. His first instinct was to get pissed off and start yelling at Jamie, but with one glance at the blonde he couldn’t help but remember how damned good it had felt, and his protests died in his throat before ever getting out. e stared at the mark for a few moments longer, for the briefest of seconds his expression becoming hard again before softening completely, and turning his gaze away from the mirror as he started going through his bag. He'd be able to hide the marks with make-up, and it wasn't as if Jamie had made them in order to stake some kind of claim over him.

Jamie was completely rigid as Manson examined himself in the mirror, he was scared to death that Manson was going to get angry at him for doing that and scream at him, so he braced himself for what he thought was unavoidable, though soon found that Manson was getting angry at him and let out a soft sigh.

After tossing Jamie a towel Manson took out the rest of his things, including soap and makeup remover before he led the way into the adjacent bathroom, Jamie following behind him. Manson stripped down from the remains of his clothing and went to turn the warm water on in the shower, placing the soap and shampoo on the rack, indicating that Jamie should go ahead and get in without him as he went over to stand in front of the sink and began to remove the thick layers of make-up, black, white, and red coming off quite easily into the towel with the help of the make-up remover.

Jamie hung the towel out on a hook right outside of the shower. He looked over to Manson as he stripped down, then quickly stepped under the warm flow of water, wincing slightly as it ran down the red marks that were left on his pale skin. He sighed softly once he got used to the water temperature and let his eyes fall shut as he slowly ran his fingers back through his hair. He couldn’t help himself but look back over his shoulder every once in awhile as he idly pored a small amount of shampoo into his palms and rubbed it into his soft locks.

It wasn’t long before Manson had removed his make-up and taken out his contact, leaving to perfectly normal hazel eyes, though his skin was still fairly pale even without his make-up. Once he was done he moved over to slip into the shower just as Jamie was rinsing out his hair, his eyes gently closed, Manson watching him with a slight grin on his face as he stepped closer to the boy and wrapped his arms around the other’s waist, letting his fingers glide slightly upwards over the slick skin of his back, leaning in to press a kiss to the boy’s chest.

Jamie slowly opened his eyes as he felt the other’s arms wrap around him, a soft smile forming over his lips. He let out a small gasp at the feeling of Manson’s lips against his chest, the gesture making him shudder slightly. The blonde watched him closely, finding it a little bit odd seeing his idol so close up and without any make-up on what so ever, though still found him to be most attractive none the less. He let out a soft mummer at the feeling of the other man’s lips against his chest and brought his fingers up to lightly play through locks of dark hair, placing his other hand on the middle of Manson’s back, idly caressing up and down there.

Manson ran his lips over Jamie’s soft skin, searching out his nipple and flicked his tongue over the bud lightly and sucking it into his mouth until it was pert before biting it gently, causing Jamie to tilt his head back a small bit and whimper out pleasurably. Jamie gripped a bit tighter to the other as e then kissed his way up the incline of Jamie’s neck until he was pressing a kiss to the boy’s lips, which Jamie eagerly responded to, his tongue sweeping out to caress

Manson’s as it entered his mouth and searched him out gently. Manson rested his hands firmly at the base of the other’s spine as he slowly spun them around, switching out their positions so that the water would run down his back instead of Jamie’s. Manson pulled away from the kiss slightly dazed. He smirked softly as he opened his for for a few moments to look at Jamie before letting them slide shut again as he released the other, leaning his head back to let the water run through his raven locks of hair.

Jamie was already starting to feel very pleasant sparks make their way through his body as he kissed Manson in return, enjoying it very much as he pulled the other closer to himself in an attempt to deepen the kiss, though it seemed to end before it even got a chance to start back again. Jamie was left panting softly for air as he simply stared at Manson, thinking about how evil he was for doing that for only a short moment, a smile soon forming over his lips as he watched the other brush his fingers through his hair, letting out a small happy sigh as he propped himself up against the shower wall.

Manson opened one of his eyes as he felt the other’s eyes on him, and spotting the blissful look on the other’s face, smirking at it. "Are you always this happy?" He asked with a slight grin as he reached over to grab a the bottle of shampoo and gathering a good lather in his hair, squinting a bit as he looked at Jamie. He actually found the happy expression to be more amusing than annoying, as he usually found overly happy people. Though that could also just be because he was in a good mood after having some of the best sex of his life.

Jamie’s smile only went wider at the question that Manson asked him, thinking it over for a moment before he responded. "Not always." He smirked softly, "Just after one of the best fucks of my life." And that was no overstatement or exaggeration, if anything it didn’t even began to rightly cover how little Jamie did things of that nature.Jamie picked up the bar of soap and lathered it between his hands before he started to wash over his chest and arms before moving to wash away the wasted seed from his thighs and stomach. He kept his eyes locked on the other, watching him intently as he washed.

Manson grinned more broadly and chuckled softly. Not that he really cared or anything, but, he was happy to know that Jamie had enjoyed it as much as he did. Though he figured that was probably a part of what made it so good. He let his eyes fall gently shut again as he washed the soap suds out of his hair, a small smirk still playing across his face. He opened his hazel eyes, noticing that Jamie was still looking at him and he returned the gaze, staring at him intently, though with an amused smirk toying at his lips as he leaned his shoulder against the shower wall, water streaming down his back and over his shoulders as he stood under it. He wondered just how long Jamie would just stand there and hold his gaze before he got sick of waiting for the water, and even if he would push him aside.

Jamie leaned backwards, a small shiver traveling through him at the cool feeling of the tiles against his warm skin. He waited patiently for

Manson to let him use the water, keeping his eyes locked with Manson’s for as long as he was willing to look at him. Jamie may have wanted back under the water, but he really wasn;t willing to push him out of the way. He may of bitten the other in the heat of passion, but this was completely different, he hadn’t gone completely insane enough yet to simply take the water away from the other. He made a very soft pouty face as he looked at the other, "Are you gonna share.. or make me wait all day..?" Jamie asked politely, he didn’t mind waiting all that much, after all it just gave him more time to stare at the dark haired man.

Manson cocked what would have been an eyebrow, his smirking wavering. "Not very aggressive, are you?" He chuckled under his breath softly as he put a small amount of conditioner into his hair and started to massage his scalp with his fingertips, his gaze not moving from Jamie's. Really, what he said wasn’t all that far from the truth, Jamie wasn’t aggressive.. not normally anyways, even though on the inside he yearned to just take what he wanted. Jamie sighed very lowly and wrinkled his nose up in slight annoyance, it was bluntly obvious as Manson took his sweet time washing the soap over his body, and smiled at him in such a mocking way as he looked at the blonde. Not that Jamie minded so much, it fact it was rather hot the way Manson so slowly brushed the slick bar over his pale skin.

Manson was quite willing to stand under the water for as long as he needed to, and take way longer than he usually did or needed to while washing. If Jamie was content to just stand there and watch him, than Manson would be more than amused to just let him, wondering how long it would be before Jamie started to get cold.

Jamie’s body was already starting to chill from being wet, and the air started to feel colder around him, causing him to shiver very slightly. Even still he watched Manson for a few moments longer before he figured out that he was just going to have to make something happen himself. "Fine. If you don’t want to give it up, than I’ll just have to make you share." Jamie said very matter of factly before grinning broadly, though he didn’t push Manson out of the way, that wouldn’t be anywhere near as fun. Instead he leaped into the man’s arms, causing him to stumble back and wrapped his arms around his shoulders and his legs tightly around his waste. He didn’t waste a moment in forcefully seeking out Manson’s lips and taking them into a burning kiss.

Luckily for Manson, and Jamie too, he was able to keep himself from falling as he stumbled back against the wall. He was pretty shocked with Jamie’s reaction, having thought that he wouldn’t actually something quite that bold. He had thought that the boy didn’t have the balls to do such a thing, most people didn’t, and Manson was pleasantly surprised that he did. He kissed Jamie back hungrily, his tongue pushing Jamie’s back and diving into his mouth forcefully, searching out the boy’s mouth as he wrapped his arms lightly about him to hold his weight, shifting himself a bit so that the water would more fully run down over his shoulders, and pooled slightly between their crushed bodies.

Jamie wasn’t quite sure exactly was wrong with him for jumping Manson like that.. it was completely unlike or, as far as he knew about himself anyways. Maybe it was because the blood flow wasn’t going to his brain, as it was building up rather rapidly in a more southern direction of his body from the way Manson kissed him, making everything else simply stop mattering at all. He gladly accepted the other’s tongue into his mouth as he clutched tightly to Manson, kissing him with every bit of passion that he could, his hips grinding against the other lustfully.

Manson groaned out softly into the other’s lips, the feeling of Jamie grinding against him causing his own arousal to spark to life again. He eagerly returned the gesture, crushing his lips against Jamie’s, thrusting against him with vigor as he kissed him as though he couldn’t get enough of him, and more so felt as though he might never actually be able to get enough/ Though he would never tell Jamie that, and more so would probably never even admit it to himself.

Manson didn’t really have to say a word, he could feel how hungry the older man was for him without nothing having to be said at all.. his actions worked so much better anyways. He was far to wrapped up in how good it felt to even really care if Manson ever told him how much he was liking this. He kissed Manson until he felt as though he might start turning purple and pass out at any given moment. He pulled his lips away as he gasped deeply for air, Manson doing the same. Jamie moaned very softly as he leaned int and planted his lips onto the other man’s neck, licking his tongue gently down the tender wet flesh and kissing the marks that he had left on his neck.

Effortless soft moans floated out from Manson’s lips as Jamie’s found their way onto his neck, almost completely out of instinct he tilted his head back and shiver lightly from the feeling of the boy’s tongue against his flesh marks. He caressed his hands up and down along Jamie’s slick sides before he let one of those hands move down to grasp one of the other’s ass checks and gave it a firm squeeze. He moved his hand over slightly, trailing one fingertips up and down along Jamie;s clef before pushing it back slightly to teasefully massage around Jamie;s enterance, causing him to wantoningly arches his hips into the attention and more eagerly kiss Manson’s neck,letting out a soft needy whimper.

Manson very briefly penetrated the other with the one fingertip, barely even going in him at all before returning to the light caresses, making Jamie’s small pathetic whimpers become a bit louder and more desire filled.

Jamie rocked his body back and forth gently, instinctively trying to draw the other man;s finger into his body, needing to feel more rather badly. Manson continued to tease the other for just a bit longer, rubbing his finger around the outside of the ring slowly, putting a slight amount of pressure on it, but only pushing in to the tips of his finger at the very most. He’s moans became a bit louder and Jamie seemed to become more needy with every moment, his body trembling, practically begging for more with intensifying passion. Manson basked in the wonderful energy that the boy gave. hen he thought the other had had enough teasing he thrusted a couple of his fingers into Jamie deeply, reaching deeply into him, aiming for his prostate.

Jamie rocked his hips heavily against Manson, wanting it so badly..prehaps more badly than he had ever wanted anything. When Jamie finally did abandon the other’s neck he threw his head back with a small beautiful cry, and followed by a series of completely incoherent pleads for more and compliments on how wonderful it felt. He pushed against the other more eagerly, wanting and needing to have that spot hit again.