Model Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ahhhhhhh------that’s it, lick my hot little pussy! Oh God! I am going to cum!” Trish just grinded her pussy into Erin’s face. Erin kept a hold of Trish’s hips, it looked like she was having a hard time holding onto her ass, but she did. All of a sudden, Erin took one of her index fingers and push it slowly into Trish’s tight asshole.

“Oh fuck----fuck------awwwwwwwwww-----shit-------fuck me with your tongue, fuck my ass---------I’m cumming!!!!!!!!!”, Trish screamed so loud that Gail and Paul stopped what they were doing to watch the show. Gail stroked Paul’s hard cock, as they watched the two women in their passionate 69 embrace. As Trish shook and trembled in the throws of her orgasm, the camera zoomed in on her cunt. It was covered in a milky white fluid that Aaron was busily trying to lick off of Trish’s pussy. All of a sudden Trish’s wet cunt started to twitch and convulse. “Uhhhhhhhhhh--------Fuck me! Oh------lick my cunt------Oh God, fuck me with your tongue, make me your bitch! Oh yea Erin--------Uh-----Uh-----Uh...”, as Trish started screaming a stream of fluid shot out of her cunt, dripping all over Erin’s face. There was such a large amount, as squirt after squirt came out of her hot pussy that Erin couldn’t keep up with it.

Thor watched Jessica as she spread her legs and propped them against the seat, so that her pussy was wide open. She had taken the vibrator and lightly touched her clit with it. She instantly arched her ass up off of the seat and let out a high squeaky pitched moan. Fuck! Thor couldn’t believe his eyes! The seat under Jessica’s hot little ass was fucking covered with her juices. He had never seen so much cum come out of a chic as young as this one! He knew one thing for sure. He wasn’t going to need a rag to clean up that mess. He quickly wiped the corner of his mouth as he realized he had spittle dribbling out of it.

Jessica kept her ass up off of the seat and just gyrated her hips in the air, just like a stripper would do on the stage, as she teased the guys mouth with her pussy, just inches from his face.

As she gyrated her hips she started to rub the vibrator up and down her dripping wet slit. Her cum was running down the crack of her ass and collecting around her asshole. Thor couldn’t take this anymore. He found an obscure alley and pulled the limo into it. He put the limo in park and let the engine run. He feared Jessica would discover that he pulled over, but she continued her sexual gratification as if she was alone. He had never seen this drug have this intense of an effect on a woman before! Part of him wanted to stop the whole thing and rush her to the office. He didn’t think things would get this fucking out of control! Never in a million years!

Thor unzipped his pants and pulled out his semi-hard cock. Thor was blessed, he knew it! He admired his cock as he slid his hand up and down the thick shaft. His cock was 12 inches hard, and about the circumference of a beer can. He had ruined a lot of pussy with this monster, and he was proud of it! Thor slowly stroked his cock as he watched the performance in the back of the limo. Jessica had now started probing the hole of her pussy with the vibrator. She was repeatedly inserting about an inch of the vibrator and slowly fucking her wet, dripping cunt with it.

“Oh------fuck me!------Yes------Yes-----Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Oh God!.....You are such a slut Jessica!”, she moaned loudly, she slowly inserted all five inches of the vibrator into her cunt!

Thor saw a small amount of blood leaking out between her cunt lips and the vibrator, and realized that this hot little fucking cunt he had in the back of the limo, must have been a virgin. His hands tightened on his monster cock and he started pumping harder as he watched this young virgin probe her tight innocent pussy with the vibrator.

Jessica’s cunt was on fire with the desire of having it filled with whatever she could get her hands on. She was consumed with an animal desire to have her engorged, flaming, pussy pleased by any means possible. She was driving the pink vibrator in and out of her sopping wet cunt, when she looked down at the toys left in the cabinet. Her eyes fixated upon the largest one. It looked like a real cock! She instantly dropped the vibrator that she had been plunging in and out of her pussy, and reached into the cabinet, grabbing onto the huge, fleshy feeling cock.

She was consumed with lust. Her loins were on fire and she was going to put it out! She could barely fit her hand around the large, soft, rubber cock; but she was determined it was going to fill her sloppy, wet, tight cunt. Just the thought of stretching her virgin pussy, had her instantly rubbing the huge head of it against her small, tight opening. She groaned in pleasure at the feeling of this huge toy straining to enter her pussy. Jessica scooted her firm little ass cheeks to the edge of the seat and hiked her legs high into the air so she could see the large cock begin it’s penetration into her randy cunt.

She slowly pushed the head into her vaginal canal. “OH----OH----, she grunted as she tried to push the head past the entry to her love tunnel. It fucking hurt, but, it also felt fantastic! She had forgot about the porno movie, and was now just concentrating on having her pussy ravished by cocks! Cocks! Cocks! Cock! She had never seen a real one in person. Only on that porno. The only thing she new was that she couldn’t wait to get her hands, mouth and pussy on a real one! This felt too fucking good to wait one second longer

Before she realized it, the huge dildo had finally penetrated her wet cunt. She couldn’t believe she had actually gotten that huge, fake cock into her pussy! She just sat there and relaxed, getting used to the feeling of the large cock stretching her pussy . She started to move it very slowly, deeper into her grasping, wet cunt. “Uhhhhhh, oh fuck!”, she screamed as it slipped suddenly into her cunt. It was in about two inches and she could see a good 8 inches more, waiting to be shoved into her.

She started to get used to the feeling of it and began pumping it slowly in and out of her. She started to get frantically turned on, when she started hearing the wet, suctioning sounds of this huge rubber cock, as it pulled and pushed into her wet pussy. This was heaven! For the moment, this is how Jessica wanted to feel for ever.

Thor was frantically pumping his huge, hard cock! He was now watching Jessica in the back seat. She had grabbed the largest dildo in the cabinet, and somehow managed to get it into her tight little cunt! She had her eyes close as she slowly worked it in and out of her. Thor had to slow down, he was almost ready to shoot a hot load of cum and he didn’t want to cum yet. He relaxed his grip on his tool and slowed his pumping down to a nice slow rhythm. “Ahhhh, that’s better.”, he thought. He was now watching a young 18 year old plunging this 12 inch dildo the full length in and out of her cunt.

Her pussy was making those heavy ass slapping fucking sounds as the dildo drove in and out. “OH--OH--OH--FUCK----FUCK MY PUSSY HARD ---AHHHHHHHHHH ----YEA ---YEA ---OH YES ----YES ---YES!”, she screamed.

Jessica had finally relaxed her pussy enough to get the dildo easily sliding in and out of her wet cunt. Lubrication had not been the problem. She was just so fucking tight, she had to loosen her unused muscles to get used to this alien entry. It felt soooooo good having it finally sliding in and out of her virgin cunt! She suddenly realized she had the whole length of the large dildo fucking in and out of her tight pussy. Jessica had finally realized she was getting fucked. Even though it was by her own hands, and it was a rubber cock, she was getting fucked never the less! She could hear the wet, slapping sounds the dildo and her hands were making with the help of her well lubed pussy and tight bouncing ass. A new feeling came over her!

She saw a small dot of light begin to appear in her mind. Her body was starting to shake uncontrollably. Her cunt was feeling like it was going to explode! The muscles in her pussy started to contract and she was having a hard time keeping the large dildo from being pushed out of her. She gripped it harder and held it deep into her cunt. She could feel it pushing against the back of cunt, and it did hurt a little, but the feeling of ecstasy over road the feeling of pain. Her cunt kept squeezing at the dildo trying to push it out.

The small light she had notice started getting larger. All of sudden a connection was opened between her cunt, her tits, and her mind. The light exploded in her brain. Jessica lost control! Her hands started to pound the cock in and out of her pussy. She was bottoming out, but didn’t care about the pain. This felt too fucking good. She lived for her pussy! To make it feel like this, was to only be in heaven.

Every muscle in her body was twitching and on fire. It was a good fire though! Her ass was dripping with the cum that was gushing forth from her cunt. She kept pumping the dildo in and out of her contracting cunt, not wanting to lose this feeling. After a few minutes the intense feelings started to subside. She kept her eyes closed as her cunt kept twitching and contracting against the large dildo still inside her. She was thinking about the fire works she just saw and thought, “Wow! That wasn’t even a real cock! I wonder what a real one would feel like?”

She opened her eyes and looked into the front of the limo at Thor. He had his eyes closed and instead of driving appeared to be busy with something in his lap. Jessica pulled the dildo out of her wet pussy and let it drop to the floor. She could not believe what she was thinking at this moment! She wanted a real cock, and there was a huge one in the front seat! Best of all it was attached to a gorgeous blonde hunk! She thought about what she had just done in the back seat, with a total stranger watching her! The embarrassment started to overcome her, when she felt that cloud start to take over again. It was like she was someone else! Why be embarrassed she thought. It is totally natural to have a cock fucking a pussy! If it wasn’t, why did it feel so good?!

Thor had closed his eyes imagining sticking his hard cock into the tight little pussy in the back of his limo. He imagined his stiffness plunging in and out of her little blonde cunt, while he listened to her having a huge orgasm. His hand again started to take over his lust and pumped his cock furiously. All of a sudden he felt a hand grip the head of his cock!

“Oh shit! What the fuck are you doing!?, Thor yelled as he jumped out of his erotic dream. Jessica had leaned half of her body over the front seat and had wrapped the head of his cock with one of her dainty hands. Thor pushed her away and realized how out of control things had gotten. “Oh shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!”, Thor barked. The boss is going to fucking kill me! Jessica get your cloths on! I have to get you to the office to see Mr. Cross!”

“I want your cock!”, Jessica cooed. “Please show me what it feels like to have a real cock! I want to feel you shoot your come deep into my hot little pussy. Please!”

“Listen!”, said Thor. “I have to do my job! You don’t understand. I am probably in deep shit as it is! Mr. Cross is a very good boss, but if you disobey him, shit can get real scary! So please get your ass in the back and get yourself straightened up. We really have to go!”

Jessica sulked as she backed up into her seat. She was putting her cloths on when Thor put the dark window up that separated the front from the back.

Thor picked up the cell phone and pushed a button. He listened to it ring. On the fourth ring he heard it pick up. It was Lexi, saying “Where the fuck are you?!”

End Chapter 1

12