Model Sex Slave Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reavan
reavan
71 Followers

"It has been decided that you will have a choice again. You will either accept sixty lashes with this crop, or an alternative method, which does not involve much pain. This punishment would last maybe one hour. She rubbed the leather crop in her ass, what is your choice?"

"The alternative Ma'am." The teacher then untied her hands and let her stand up. She removed her panties, completely and then her skirt. Her blouse, which was zippered in the back, was undone and pulled of her arms. Finally she unhooked her bra and pulled it off her breasts. She was then told to put her hands on top of her head and turn her body slowly. This she did for maybe five minutes, after which she was ordered to bend over the chair again and her hands were tied to it as before. Every one there then took their turns to hand spank and fondle her. Two people would work on her at the time fondling and kneading every part of her body. Someone would always have a finger in her vagina, as soon as one was removed another entered. Suddenly a cock was plunged into her wet and by now throbbing vagina. She then heard a cart roll across the floor. It was actually a wheeled stretcher, with one of the women on it. She was on the edge of the stretcher with her knees up to her chest. Her cunt was pressed into Diana's face and her feet then settled on her back. Diana began satisfying the woman, as her own cunt was being stroked be a fair size cock. She licked the delicious pussy, slurping the juices flowing into her mouth after only a few minutes. She continued to kiss the woman's satisfied genitals, while she worked on the cock in her cunt. Gyrating and shaking her ass and combining that with her contractions, she had him groaning and shooting his load into her cunt, almost at her will. The woman was then pulled away and he came around, showing his limp cock in her mouth for her to clean it.

Another weapon entered her cunt, as she vacuumed the one in her mouth. As soon as that cock was removed another woman's cunt, was rolled in to her face. This woman was dry but had wonderful large inner labia like her mistress did. She relished plying her tongue in the many folds, before licking her clitoris, making the woman's pelvis rock with pleasure. Her cunt invader quickly succumbed to her manipulating lower body, blowing his jets of cum, and cursing her for making him get off so quick. He gave her ten fairly hard slaps after he pulled out.

The next penis was there instantly, stroking her violently, his body slamming into her ass as he dug his fingers into her tits. Diana forced her tongue into the vagina, as her body was pushed into the now throbbing cunt again and again. The woman began to moan, grasping her head, holding it tight and closing her thighs around her to stop her body from recoiling. His trusts got more violent and his fingers dug deeper into her tits. The woman started her orgasm and squeezed her thighs around Diana's head screaming with pleasure. Diana gulped down her discharge, as she sucked on the woman's throbbing orifice.

She was rolled out of the way and the previous cum covered and prematurely satisfied penis, was rammed into her mouth. Her present fucker now doubled his speed and blew his load into her orgasmic cunt. Diana moaned and trembled with pleasure, as another woman's cunt, mashed into her face. She began licking it when she was pulled away and the last cock to ejaculate was presented for its cleansing. Someone began licking her vagina, she thought maybe one of the women; she was sucking hard on Diana's orifice removing the creamy mix of cunt juice and semen. The penis was then removed from her mouth and the cunt forced back in her face. The last woman obviously highly charged from watching the others began to cry as her body shook in short irregular spasms. The juiced poured out of her throbbing cunt as Diana desperately attempted to swallow all of it. She was rolled away and another cock was shoved into her mouth. She guessed that it was her first cock and began deep throating it.

Two people now picked up her legs, leaving her body horizontal and began to fondle her ass and thighs. She knew they were men since she could feel their cocks against her thighs. The other two women were fondling her breasts, while the first one continued to eat her out. The cock in her mouth shot its semen deep in her throat and she sucked on it until it was removed. She climaxed filling the woman's mouth with her juices and leftover semen from three cocks. What she didn't know was that she was spitting it into a small saucer. They let her feet back down on the floor and she received five slaps on her ass from all participants. She was then untied and told to get down on her knees in front of everyone, by now sitting on the row of chairs again. The small saucer had been placed on the floor in front of her. She was ordered to pick it up and lick it clean, while watching them at the same time. She slurped the concoction out of the saucer, making loud sucking noises to please her spectators. They watched her intensely, as she eat her own juices mixed with their semen off the plate.

"Now my child," the principal said. "I hope you realize that I and the board of directors regret very much, that this extreme form of punishment has been necessary. We feel however that it is sometimes the only way no matter how unpleasant it is for us to carry it out. As descent upright members of society and trusted members of the board, we have a moral obligation to insure that young people learn to behave in an appropriate fashion. We also feel that your sentence has been too light, therefore, you will return once a week for a month to continue your punishment. You will of course again have the opportunity to choose what form of educational correction you wish to receive but you must do that now. You may speak, young lady."

"Thank you, mistress and members of the board and my teacher. I am grateful that you have given me this opportunity to learn how to behave myself like a descent girl should. I also appreciate, that I was given an alternative to being expelled from the school. I know that I do not deserve your kind unselfish judgment and I hope someday being able to repay every one of you, somehow. I also understand your reluctance, to carry out this type of discipline, since I know it's against your moral principles. Please forgive me then for choosing the same type of educational correction for the remainder of my sentence."

"I'm glad you understand our difficult position, on punishing you in this manner. Now, because of our busy schedules it is not possible for the six of us, to punish you as a group. Your teacher will therefore draw up a schedule of corrective sessions for you. This will tell you, the exact time and place when your will report to receive what you deserve. Your first session will be in my home tomorrow night, my husband is very understanding on these matters and he will assist me with your moral education. Unless you have something else to say, you may get dressed and go now."

"Oh madam principal I am leaving in the morning on a three week business trip." One of the men added. "I wonder if I should bring her to my hotel room tonight and punish her. I think I could probably administer her three weeks punishment in one night."

"Well that sounds OK to me but we cannot risk her being off school property without a female chaperon."

"I would be glad to chaperon the child," the teacher interjected. My husband is away for a few days. I could also witness that she is punished the three times in accordance with our regulations."

Diana was then told to get dressed under the watchful eyes of the group. When she was done, the man who had spoken and the teacher left with her. They took her upstairs to room number two, where they made her stand in front of them while they relaxed on a couch sipping wine.

"Well now," the man finally spoke to her. "I think it's time for me to begin your punishment young lady." He got up and approached her. "Now where should I start?" He walked around her a couple of times studying her body. Stopping behind her, he began to unzip her blouse very slowly. When he got it unzipped completely, he walked around her and with both hands lifted the blouse of her shoulders and then grasping the sleeves pulled it of her arms. He let it fall to the floor and then reached around her to unhook her bra. Getting it undone he pulled her straps down over her shoulders. He stood back as if to admire his work, with her bra half way off her breasts. He walked around her again at a distance, measuring her up carefully. He then lifted her skirt exposing her ass feeling the material of her panties and then dropped it again. Walking around her again, he lifted her skirt from the front and felt her vagina through the panty material tracing its shape. Diana gasped slightly as he touched her clitoris momentarily. She wasn't used to be fondled with her clothes on and got a strange sense of sexual satisfaction from it.

Sitting down on a straight chair, he then told her to come close, facing him. He stroked the outside of her thighs from the knees up under her skirt to her panty line. His fingers then stroked her panties everywhere. Eventually his thumbs hooked over the elastic, working it down to the middle of her ass and left it there. Next he found the hasp on her skirt, unhooked it and then pulled down the zipper. It slid off her thighs to the floor and he sat back to study her body. He motioned with his hand for her to turn slowly, which she did until she faced him again. Focusing then on the bra hanging on her breasts, he reached up and pulled it off, letting it drop to the floor. He fondled the large mammary glands, licking and kissing her nipples. Diana was now breathing deeply, ready to orgasm. He sat back again and reached for her panties, pulling the front down half way on her curly mound. Again he motioned for her to turn and stopped her when he had a full view of her ass. Carefully then he pulled her panties down under her cheeks and proceeded to fondle and kiss her large black globes. Making her turn again, he lowered the panties down below her vagina and began to kiss her stomach while stroking her thighs. As his lips finally touched her inner lips, her juices poured out of her vagina as she trembled and moaned in a frustrated climax.

"I'm sorry sir I couldn't help it. Your fingers made me do it."

"It's all part of your punishment, child. We are not finished yet, you must undress me now, so we can proceed with the more distasteful part of your discipline." Diana undressed him and was then told to undress the teacher. He asked the teacher to lie down on the bed, with her head near the edge. He then brought Diana close to the bed and told her to bend over so her breasts were directly above the teacher's head. They were then told to fondle and suck on each other's tits. He sat on a chair, watching Diana's crotch and would at irregular intervals slap her ass or thighs. After ten minutes or so, he ordered Diana to crawl up on the bed and position herself, so the two were in the sixty-nine position. Diana's ass was now high in the air and he propped pillows under the teacher's shoulders, so she could comfortably eat her pussy. He moved his chair very close and watched her tongue Diana's vagina, as she kissed and fondled her cheeks. Diana quickly flooded the woman's mouth and face with her liquid. At that point he stood up and rubbed his cock in the creamy cum on the teacher's face. He deep throated her several times, while fondling Diana's ass. The teacher then took his penis, guiding it in Diana's wet throbbing cunt. He stroked her slowly at first, his cock and balls rubbing on the teacher's tongue and face. Reaching down, he took a hold of Diana's tits and used them to hold on to her, as he began to pound his body against her ass. "Do you think you deserve this punishment, child?" He grunted out, as he pounded her even harder.

"Yes Sir, ooooooo punish me harder please. Oooooh, the more you punish me, the better I understand how wicked I was. I really appreciate this correctional training, Sir." She returned her lips to the teacher's vagina, sucking on it ravenously.

"I wonder if that's true? Slap her thighs teach, we got to make sure that she doesn't forget this lesson." The teacher was nearing her orgasm and she closed her own thighs around Diana's head, as she began to slap the black girl's full thighs. Suddenly, his strokes became erratic, as his semen exploded in powerful jets into the body of the victim being punished. Diana squeezed his cock each time he pulled out, after splashing a load deep in her trembling body. She shook with sexual satisfaction as she reached another orgasm. The teacher moaned passionately as she licked his crotch, while the juices poured out of her vagina into Diana's eagerly sucking mouth. He rammed his cock hard into her vagina and held it there groaning aloud. His hands pulled on Diana's tits, stretching them hard to maintain his penetration. She continued her vaginal contractions as the teacher licked his crotch gently, from his anus to the balls. He pulled out and the teacher opened her mouth wide against Diana's crotch sucking voraciously on the combined semen and pussy juices. Diana twisted and turned her body while her cunt was being drained and managed to reach his dripping cock with her insatiable cock hungry lips. She sucked it gently, slurping the last few drops of his delicious semen. He ordered the teacher not to swallow all the juices and guiding Diana on her back, he motioned for the teacher to get on top of her. She opened Diana's mouth with her hands and drooled the creamy orgasmic concoction into her waiting mouth.

Diana thanked her punishers, for that part of the night's disciplinary action and told them that she really and truly deserved it. She presented her ass to them, eagerly awaiting her spanking. Her body trembled with pleasure, as their hands encountered her fleshy ass and she impatiently awaited the other two segments of that night's, three-part punishment session.

TO BE CONTINUED '

Reavan

I write sexual fantasies for readers who are not offended by it. Other people produce fantasies wherein cartoon animals talk like people. Even very little people know that in real life, animals don't talk Comments would be appreciated, keep in mind that my computer is Attachment Challenged, so please place your judgement in the email body. Rating / voting for my stories is very important to me: good or bad but of course never indifferent, please do.

reavan
reavan
71 Followers
12