Modeling Contract Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie was offered the cocaine and all three women took a small hit. They inhaled the drug as they played with Rose's pussy. Then, as Bonnie placed her face directly on Rose's pussy Jan held her head gently and instructed her to lick or suck or both as Rose's pussy opened and Rose came on Bonnie's face.

Jane saw Rose's head go back, her eyes close and her hips begin to move. Rose climaxed on Bonnie's face as she held the front of Bonnie's head with both hands and Jan held the back of it with one hand. Bonnie could not move her head and so she kept licking Rose's pussy. Jan used her other hand to finger fuck Bonnie's pussy with two fingers as Bonnie continued to lick Rose into a second and then a third orgasm before she came up for air.

For her first time with another woman Rose told her how good she was and thanked her kissing her lips and tasting her own juices. They talked for a few minutes and then it was Jan's turn. They hugged and then Jan got on the table instead of the chair. She liked it better that way. She hung her legs off the end of the table and Rose showed Bonnie what Jan wanted. Bonnie had one of Jan's legs over each of her shoulders and Rose held Jan's feet. As Bonnie moved in and was looking directly at her boss's pussy Rose directed her on how Jan liked her pussy licked. Each woman liked it a little differently. Bonnie cooperated fully.

After a few minutes of fingering Jan's pussy and Rose telling Bonnie what Jan liked, Rose had Bonnie's pretty face against Jan's pussy and she was licking and sucking her boss's vagina just like Jan liked it best. In minutes Bonnie was giving Jan a huge orgasm and Rose continued fingering Bonnie's pussy some more to keep her in the mood and sexually stimulated.

Then Rose pulled out a small vibrator and began to use it directly on Bonnie's vagina. She placed it against Bonnie's clit as Bonnie continued to lick Jan's pussy. Jan had another set of very strong orgasms on Bonnie's face. As the women worked together Bonnie was in heaven from the vibrator and the drugs. Jan was in heaven from Bonnie's mouth and the drugs and Rose loved how each woman looked and felt.

Rose was teaching Bonnie what sex with a woman was all about. She handed Bonnie a 10-inch dildo and instructed Bonnie how to use it to please Jan the most. It went into Jan's body slowly, but it wasn't long before Bonnie had inserted the dildo almost fully. Bonnie was amazed that as small as Jan was she had taken almost the full length of this wonderful toy. Then, as she started to fuck Jan with the big fake cock Bonnie climaxed on the little vibrator held against her clit. Jan climaxed on the huge dildo, which was buried almost all the way in her pussy hole. Bonnie watched each time she inserted the long object and was amazed that Jan could take 9 inches inside her. She wondered how that would feel?

Finally Jan was satisfied, and Rose was put on the table and Jan strapped on the fake cock. Bonnie watched as Jan fucked Rose and made both of them cum. Jan took off the double headed dildo and show Bonnie that the one part that went into Rose was connected to another smaller dildo behind the straps. This dildo was rubbing Jan's clit directly as she fucked Rose and this small end made Jan cum too because it rubbed her clit. Bonnie was surprised about the double-ended dildo. She also loved watching the two women fucking right in front of her.

Then there was a rap on the door and a voice saying to Bonnie that it was time to go back to work in 20 minutes. Rose cleaned Bonnie's pussy again and reapplied her make up, styled her hair and she was off to set for her final pose.

It was during the make up and hair styling that Jan told Bonnie all about the Fat Farm. Jan explained what the farm was really all about, but she explained that a large amount of the time there would be used for some personal pleasure just like what she had experienced today. She told Bonnie that four days of pleasure like what she had just experienced from Rose today went on at the farm day and night, whenever a lady needed some of it. Rose told her she would make sure that Bonnie was happy and completely satisfied before she came home to her husband.

Jan then told Bonnie that her husband would be well taken care of during her time away. He would be taken on a fishing trip or golfing for three days and be far way from her so there was no chance of him ever knowing what happened at the farm. Jan told her that would give Bonnie a 4-day trip to Jan's home in the mountains and she was sure Bonnie would be very happy before she returned home to him. She again explained to Bonnie that Bob would be out on the chartered boat some place or golfing with three other husbands and the girls would have a great time without them at her ranch.

Jan answered some questions Bonnie had and then told her there would be about 10 or 12 women there and they would have a great time. All the women there were just like them, looking to explore and have fun and please each other. She also told Bonnie that there would also be men there, but they would be servants and were paid to make sure all the ladies who wanted men too or a three way would have that available to them. The farm was a place where the women could explore and do the things they had only fantasized about before. They could have one on ones or two on one or even a three or four way sex session. She had even seen a woman pull a train. Jan had to explain to Bonnie what a train was. She told her she could have a combination of whatever she wanted sexually.

Then Jan smiled and told her that if she had ever wanted a really big cock, they were available too, fake and real. Bonnie could even have a night with other women like Rose and herself to play with and Jan hoped she would take full advantage of it. She kissed Bonnie fully on the lips and inserted a finger into Bonnie's pussy hole making sure Bonnie knew exactly who would love to spend a night with her.

She then told Bonnie that she should say nothing about the men or the pleasure available to Bob. They talked some and Jan told her it was called a fat farm where women went to drop a few pounds nothing else. They talked some more and finally Bonnie was ready for her last set of photos. These would be the most erotic ones she had ever posed for.

Rose had shaved Bonnie's vagina completely smooth and bald. Between her legs and around her ass hole Bonnie was smooth as a baby's butt! Bonnie rubbed her pussy and smiled not feeling any stubble at all. Bonnie said to herself, "Rose is very talented in many ways."

Bonnie thanked Jan and Rose and told them she was looking forward to seeing both of them at the Fat Farm. They all kissed gently, not messing up the make up and Bonnie opened the door and walked out for the final shots.

12
  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sensationally erotic !

Got to say that this is an extremely arousing theme and exceedingly well written. The arousal is always on a rising curve. Would love this author to keep writing forever. I can actually feel Bonnie all around me. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
for snowsnake

Some people read the cheating stories because they like it when the cheaters get caught?

Snow SnakeSnow Snakeover 17 years ago
Nice work. Keep 'em coming!

Nice stories Bonnie. You're on a roll with a good theme, good characters, and some good, hot, sex. I too would like to see your leading lady get into some steamy boy/girl fun outside the home. On the other hand, I'm not asking you to rush it. Your plot development has a nice pace to it, a good build-up.

To all of you moralists who are leaving the scathing, ANONYMOUS comments: what did you expect to read in the "Loving Wives" section? If you don't like cheating wife stories, then move on to another section. If you don't like Bonnie's stories, then don't read them!

One criticism though Bonnie, your stories contain a whole bunch of spelling, and wrong word errors. Some of them are serious enough to cause the reader to stall-out while trying to figure out what you are trying to say. Many of these won't be picked up by your spell checker because you're spelling words, but they're the wrong words. These are really nice stories, and they'll be even better with a little clean up work.

Good work sweetie. Please don't make us wait too long for the next installment.

Snow Snake

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
getting

better again (part 3). I still think when does she get some guys ? chapter 14 ? and why don't you just let bob go on a busyness trip (promotet)for a couple month, so she can develop her sexual needs a bit. keep on going

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
to the last poster

'tis a story (told by an writer named "bonnie" who wrote about a character who JUST HAPPENS to also have a name "bonnie") about a man who PRETENDS to get all riled up and angry when someone calls and says to him, "I would love to have your wife swallow me like she did my friend, her counterpart "model", the male guy, in those pictures we all so love,,, and have the husband jumps into his car, driving home in a supposedly crazy state to supposedly confront the wife,,,, but when he gets home, he realizes he has a major boner, one which he hardly gets, even with viagra,,, so he insists he must accompany beautiful bonnie wife to her shoots, lest she really does something she be regretin' over,,, but when he goes there, he sits back and have perpetual hard-ons, knowing how "sexy" the beautiful wife is and how other men must also drool over her incredibly sexy and irrestible body,,, a body that despite her age of 37 looks like it is of a 21 year old! LOL

moral, ethics, cheating, dihonest? don't be an idiot. this story is about a man who can't get it up unless his "beautiful" wife is being pummeled by strangers, men and women alike. it is a sign of impotent white guys who demand that their wives "act" as personal entertainers, the adult kind of entertaining, of course,,,,

keep it up, writer,,, we wanna see "bonnie" becoming the next "porn superstar"! we know for sure now that she's started sniffing white powders, after her mountain retreats, she'd achieve such porn stardom at no time!! LOL

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
School Teacher Photo Shoot Young teacher's posing goes further.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
A Whore is Born Ch. 01 A husband inadvertently turns his wife into a whore.in Loving Wives
More Stories