Modeling Contract Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then she felt something she had never felt before. Victor inserted his tongue into her pussy so deep it felt as deep as her husband's cock. He had a tongue so long she was sure he was licking her cervix or at least coming close. He lapped her cunt like a dog. A loving, special sexual hound and she was his bitch now. Bonnie held his head, removing her hand from Jan's hand. Jan smiled at her and asked if it was good. Bonnie moaned out, "Oh.....yes...Oh God.....yes!!! It's......so....good! So...Ahhhhh God I'm cumming."

And Victor lapped up Bonnie's cum and continued to eat her pussy sucking on her hard swollen clit now. Bonnie pumped and pumped her hips, thrusting her pussy into Victor's mouth! Again and again she climaxed as Jan smiled at Victor and moved his long hair out of the way so she could watch his mouth work Bonnie over like she knew first hand he could do. Bonnie humped and humped her pussy against the magic of Victor's mouth tongue and fingers now moving in and out of her hole as fast as he could make them go. Finally, Bonnie arched her ass up and pumped her cunt, fucking Victor's face as she screamed with pleasure. Her orgasm swept over her like a train hitting a car. It was the very best orgasm she had ever had. "So good! So good," she said over and over again. Finally, Victor lifted his head out from between her shapely thighs and looked at Jan. She smiled and said, "Now, Fuck her. Fuck her good!"

Bonnie lay there, her skirt was up around her stomach, her legs opened wide and her pussy throbbing with happiness. Victor lifted her up higher on the seat and she wiggled out of her skirt. He laid it over the back of the seat next to her. He then moved up over her body and Bonnie could see he strong arms and the shape of his chest and the six pack of muscles he carried. He was beautiful just like Jan had said.

Bonnie smiled into her lover's eyes and heard him say, ""Put me in baby! Take your hand and guide my cock to your pussy hole. Put me in Bonnie and let me take you to heaven again."

Bonnie reached between their two bodies as Victor held his body up over her. She felt his big dick and moved the head to the doorway of her sex. He smiled as he felt the opening and pushed. Jan watched as Bonnie's pussy lips stretched more and more as she tied to take his cock and have her pussy accommodate his size. Slow, very slowly, Victor managed to push inch after wonderful inch of his big cock into Bonnie's tight pussy. He looked at Jan and said, "My God she is so tight!"

Jan smiled and said, "I told you she would be worth waiting for. Fuck her and let me see her cum on that beautiful hard cock."

Bonnie had her eyes closed and was gritting her teeth as Victor pushed and pulled moving his cock in and out of her tight beautiful hole. Again and again he would push and wait for her to adjust. She sighed loudly when she felt his balls begin to slap her ass now. She realized she had taken all of him. Her little pussy had taken a cock so big she never felt she would be able to do it. She smiled as Jan began to undo her blouse now. When she had it undone, she helped Bonnie remove it. She wore no bra, she didn't need one, Bonnie's breasts sat high and proud as Jan began to suck on one nipple as she pinched and pulled the other.

Victor picked up speed and began to fuck Bonnie faster and a little harder. In and out, in and out, he moved almost all of his cock in her body. Bonnie loved how it felt going so deep, so very deep and then came out until just the huge cock head remained in her. She would lift each time trying to get more of his cock into her. She hissed at him to fuck her harder now. Victor complied and picked up the pace. She was moaning and lifting her hips to meet his thrusts now. Just like Jan, Bonnie was fucking Victor back now. It continued for a while and Bonnie lost count of the orgasms she had achieved. Jan sucked Bonnie's breasts and kissed her as she used two fingers to stroke Bonnie's clit, which was huge. Bonnie lifted up again and cried out again as another orgasm swept over her body. Bonnie was being fucked like never before. And then Jan told them to stop.

Bonnie moaned, "NO!! Not now! I'm not done!"

Victor slowly pulled his giant cock out of Bonnie's pussy as she continued to protest. As Victor moved out of the way Jan moved between Bonnie's open thighs and covered her vagina with her mouth. Jan licked and sucked and fingered Bonnie's pussy like she was under some sort of sexual spell. Bonnie grabbed her head immediately realizing what Jan was doing. She screamed again and again as Jan licked and sucked her juices out of her cunt; giving Bonnie a huge and hard climax. Her fluids flooded Jan's mouth and she drank them down all of them. Jan wiped her mouth and moved back out of the way. Victor told Bonnie to turn over.

Bonnie moaned and Jan helped her turn over until she was kneeling on the seat. Jan said, "Put your head down and lift your ass up. Offer Victor your pussy baby!"

Bonnie followed Jan's direction and Victor stood behind Bonnie and reinserted his big dick into Bonnie's ready pussy. He held her hips and began to fuck her with everything he had. As he did Jan reached under Bonnie and held both of her breasts as she played with them. Bonnie pushed back against Victor's cock and fucked him back now. They merged and parted and began to move faster and faster as Bonnie felt a huge orgasm coming on. She also felt Victor's big cock getting hotter and harder. It was a sure sign that Victor was finally going to cum.

Then as Bonnie prepared for her climax knowing it would be one of the best of the day, if not her life, she felt fingers playing with her clit again. As they did, they pushed Bonnie higher and set off a chain of orgasms that made her yell for Victor to cum in her. He didn't need any more encouragement. He let loose with a huge amount of cum. Shot after shot entered Bonnie's pussy channel deeper than any man had ever cum in her. She fell forward as Victor slammed into her again and again as he emptied his balls of his cum. He came down on her now and straddled her legs with his own. He kept fucking her until he was drained of cum and strength. Bonnie lay there exhausted and very well fucked. Finally, Victor pulled his big soft cock out of her hole and Jan rolled her over on to her back. Jan kissed her and held her and asked her how it was.

Bonnie told her she had never been fucked like that before. She couldn't remember how many orgasms she had, but they were more and harder than she had ever felt. She told her she never got that sexually high before in her life. Jan kissed her again and told her that was how it would be all week if she relaxed and opened up and let things develop as they could.

Bonnie smiled at her and touched her face saying, "God it was fantastic Jan. I never knew sex could be this good. God I loved it Victor. You have a magical cock."

Victor kissed her and held her as Jan moved down Bonnie's body. Victor said, "Now lay still Jan loves this part with the new women."

Bonnie and Victor watched as Jan went down on Bonnie's body kissing and licking it until she got between Bonnie's thighs. She opened them, willingly this time for Jan. She didn't have to open with her hands this time; Bonnie opened them and smiled into Jan's eyes. Jan licked and sucked and cleaned Bonnie's pussy trying to completely remove all of Victor's cum. Then to make sure she had gotten it all, she had Bonnie sit on her face and let her pussy drain into her mouth. Bonnie had another smaller orgasm from Jan's lips and tongue. But she was so tired Victor had to hold her up so Jan could receive her gift. He watched as the last of his cum dripped into Jan's mouth.

Then Victor lay Bonnie back on the seat and Jan moved over her. She moved her lips to Bonnie's and they kissed. As they did, Jan opened her mouth and Bonnie opened hers to receive a French kiss she was sure Jan was about to give her. She did, but she also gave Bonnie all of the cum as it ran into Bonnie's mouth. Jan smiled and held her head with both hands and said, "Drink it! It's all part of the welcoming for you. Swallow it baby! You'll swallow more cum this week than in your entire life. Drink the drink of love. Drink the juice baby! Show me you want to be part of this sexual week."

Bonnie closed her eyes and drank all of the cum she had in her mouth. Then she opened her eyes and saw both Jan and Victor smiling at her. She smiled back and licked her lips. She was now a full fledged member of Jan's little group. Jan pulled Bonnie up and held her and Victor stroked her back and shoulders welcoming her into the group. Bonnie was so tired she held on to Jan and Victor, and finally they laid her down on the big first class seats and Bonnie fell asleep. She was completely nude, and they covered her with a few blankets. Then they held each other and kissed as Victor said, "She is one of the better ones Jan. Her body is fuller and she doesn't look starved. She'll be a big hit with Peter I'm sure. And I want some more of that tight pussy too."

Jan hit his arm and said, "Getting tired of my pussy are you? Well not so fast buster. Get down there and give me some of that long tongue and then fuck me like you fucked her."

They merged together and moved to the other side of the plane. As Bonnie slept completely satisfied, Jan and Victor started round two.

When she woke they were landing. Jan helped Bonnie dress and clean herself up in the bathroom. When the exited the plane, Bonnie realized that all of the people on board knew what she had done with Jan and Victor. Rex walked up and congratulated her, so did Rose. A few more people came to her and hugged her. Bonnie was so embarrassed, but so happy she had passed the test and was now a full member. She smiled at those who welcomed her. She couldn't believe it wasn't even 4 pm and she had cum more than she ever had in her life. Yes, this was going to be a lot of fun.

Bonnie was smiling as she got into one of the limos and the drove the 5 miles to the ranch. They checked into the place and went to their rooms. She had a beautiful view of the pool. The room was perfect, two beds and everything a woman would need for a week of sex and fun. There were lubes, and toys and even something that looked like a swing, which Bonnie wondered about. Rose knocked on her door and asked if she had any questions. She told her she wanted to know about the swing. Rose laughed and told her Rex would show her what that was used for tonight or during the week she was sure. They hugged and Bonnie told her she was going to shower and dress for dinner. She smiled and told Rose she had developed a huge appetite. Rose smiled and told her. "Well the night is young Bonnie! Go slow or you may not last."

Rose smiled and said, "It's all this clean air I'm sure. See you at dinner."

12
  • COMMENTS
10 Comments
Cobbler1023Cobbler1023about 17 years ago
This is a mixed bag

Well, to be honest, I liked this chapter less than the previous ones. There is a lot that I like about the story. You are a better than average writer, though you (and your editor) need to work on the difference between "sexy" and "sexual" and "too" and "to". You created two very interesting characters in Bob and Bonnie and convinced me immediately that they were deeply in love.

I basically agree with the previous writer, though I disagree on character change. It seems to me that Bonnie has changed a great deal. I no longer believe for an instant that she loves Bob the same way (I should have guessed where the story was going when Bonnie persisted in calling her husband by the diminutive name "Bobbie"). She has changed into a woman for whom sex with anyone other than her husband is great. That is a breach of trust for Bob.

Bob on the other hand seems to have swallowed an entire bottle of "stupid pills". That he bought the explanation for all the letters and pictures without any apparent suspicion is not believable. Trust is a delicate thing and though he may not have felt it completely gone, it should have been shaken enough for him to have been suspicious.

Now, the writer has given us a hint, saying that Bob's brother is a PI. If in a future chapter that brother/PI is revealed to be following Bonnie and Jan, then I'll admit that Bob isn't as stupid as he looks. In that case, I would suggest that the writer would have been better to give the reader a hint so that we don't think that he reached his intellectual peak in elementary school.

Don't take the critique as an indication that I don't like the story. As I said, it has many good qualities and I look forward to the remaining chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Erotic and well-written, just a few holes

in the general story. I agree with others that this is a "Loving Wives" story and the guys need to cool it; cheating is expected in this type of story. The problem is again as others have pointed out; Bob is too clueless and once he has suspicions, he should have hired a private investigator as anyone with half a brain would do. While a story does not need consequences nor does it need to adhere to a particular moral code, a story should have main characters with one or more undergoing a change. So far, Bonnie has not really changed; she always was turned on by being an exhibitionist and by pushing the envelope; she has just gone further. Maybe her lies are the real change. But it's hard to imagine there is going to be any more story unless Bob wises up to what's going on. Unless this will be like the porn movies that only show fucking and more fucking, with no plot at all. The fantasy of the "nymphomaniac" is not a new one and many males would like their woman/women to be like Bonnie (or the other women in the story). Reality doesn't really enter into the picture (STD's, sore genitalia from so much screwing, an unexpected pregnancy because one of the models 'forgot' to take her BC pills for a few days, loss of interest in the spouse -- hard for anyone not a practiced movie star to conceal, and Bonnie is not a polished actress). Or maybe reality will rear its head when Bob finally gets his act together. The "zipless" fuck is also a nice fantasy (my significant other used to talk about this type of thing) where there is no responsibility, no guilt, simply lots and lots of pleasure. But reality, again, there's always a catch somewhere . . . Please don't take too long to finish up this story. The suspense is killing me!

Orion623Orion623about 17 years ago
Another terrific episode

The author does a wonderful job of creating sexually exciting scenes. Even better is the description of how Bonnie turns from a loving wife into a slut wife. My only problem with the story is whether Bob will ever be allowed to use his brain or is he going to continue to be as dumb as a post?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Congrats, Bonnie

You FINALLY nailed those bastard lovers! With the cash on hand, lovers willing to use drugs to dull each others sense so they could have mindless, stoned sex,,, with a loving and supportive husband,,, My god!, woman, you IS ONE SMART COOKIES!!

NeedYouNeedYouabout 17 years ago
Another fucked up Anonymous person who

thinks people who write about wives who cheat in a story on an erotic site are whores themselves. Why is that? I mean WTF!!!! It's a category called 'Loving wives'!! You fucking know what to expect and yet you read the stories, and this is chapter 7 and yet you read on. For GOD sake Anonymous what the fuck is wrong with YOU!~~!!!!!!!!!!! Only a sad really dumb ass wipe would read these stories and seven chapters fucking knowing what they are about! I say agian scum bag this if fucking chapter 7!!!!!!!!WAKE THE FUCK UP! You need help. You need serious help and to be committed to a place that can help you dumb ass, try an insane asalum. I mean you really need to get help and over yourself. Go visit the Disney web site no cheating wives there I'm sure. But I would love to dick snow white how about you???? Na you most likely are better suited to read about Goofy it would fit you so much more than an adult erotic story site. YOU can't tell the difference between reality and your tiny sad dream world. STOP READ THESE STORIES IF YOU UPSET ABOUT A WHIFE WHO IS A WHORE!!! SHE IS AND IT WON"T CHANGE JUST BEACUSE YOU BITCH AND CALL PEOPLE NAMES!! EVEN IF YOU BEG AND WANT IT TO IT"S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. Oh BTW There is no crack in this story ass wipe only in your head and I bet in your pocket. YOu have to be smoking something to act like you do..

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

School Teacher Photo Shoot Young teacher's posing goes further.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Rachel Goes Back to School Wife and mother returns to school to grow.in Loving Wives
Lana - My Wife's Third Photoshoot Beautiful wife, photos, a huge cock, and a shocking friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories