Models and Super Spies Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned. She was a bright one. Didn't miss a thing. "No, because that, my dear, is part of my plan." Her arched brows squeezed together in puzzlement. "I had our old friend, Gabrielle Dubois, warn Erin of the attack."

"So she knows that we're on to her?"

"She knows someone is, yes. But then, I think she's always suspected something's up. No doubt Vincent Silva's made sure of that. Now, we're all on equal footing."

"But it's now even more secure than ever!"

And then there was this. His master stroke. "You mean the database is now held in a secure location, under lock and encrypted key?"

She nodded once before she put it all together. "You have the key. And you know where it is!"

He kissed her. How could he not? She was beautiful in her pride. "Yes and yes."

"Are you going to tell me?"

Alexander could have lied. He knew that. He could have given her a false password and she would have believed him. Most of all, though, he could have saved the list for himself and his own power. But he'd seen what it had done to the people he'd trusted. In the end, the thing was more trouble than it was worth.

"F-A-N-T-A-5-I-A. Fantasia, with a five for the 'S.' Pretty clever."

"How did you—"

"Get it? I had Gabrielle slip a bug into Erin's bedroom aboard the Solstice. The server is in the left side nightstand. I've watched her access it twice already."

Liz kissed him hard and deep. "You're a genius!" Her hand squeezed harder around his cock. "How can I ever repay you?" she joked.

Ilena cleared her throat from the entrance to the bedroom. She was still wearing her chauffeur outfit, which Alexander had insisted she wear when driving them out here. He liked the way the pleats of the short black skirt looked against her shapely thighs and how the fitted white blouse accentuated her large bust. Like the sexy girl that she was, the brunette had unbuttoned it enough to tease them with the lacy black bra she wore beneath.

"Your water?" she asked, carrying a silver tray with a pitcher and two tall glasses on in. She walked with grace, balancing on her tall, chunky black heels.

Neither Liz nor Alexander made a move to cover up their nudity. They'd fucked openly in the limo all the way here, after all, and Ilena had openly watched them. Probably masturbated, too, knowing the Russian woman.

"Set it on the table there, my dear," Alexander said, turning to Liz. "I have an idea how you can repay me…" His lecherous glance at Ilena, who did a good job bending at the waist as she set the tray down, was filled with suggestion.

The redhead glanced over, getting lost in the "housekeeper's" deep décolletage. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well…" he laughed airily. "It's been a while since I've gotten a great double blowjob."

"You don't mince words, do you?" Liz laughed loudly.

"As a good friend once told me, 'life's too short.'"

Ilena glanced at them sideways through her long lashes, filling the cups with crystal clear water. She said kept quiet, although Alexander saw the hint of a smile on the edges of her lips.

"That's it then? Just want two girls to suck your dick?" Liz asked sarcastically.

"Well, my balls could use some attention, too."

Liz rolled her eyes, pushing him forcefully on the shoulder. He flopped back without a choice as she crawled down between his legs. Slurping his pussy-stained member between her lips, she gave him two quick sucks before pulling off and holding her hand out to Ilena. She didn't hesitate.

"Hold on, hold on," Alexander interrupted as she climbed up onto the bed. "Someone's way overdressed." He propped his arms behind his head leisurely and ordered, "Strip!"

Liz went to work on his cock as his sexy driver unbuttoned the rest of her blouse, shaking her wavy, light brown hair with each button. The lacy bra was a thing of beauty, encasing those monsters of feminine flesh.

The skirt went next and Alexander was treated with a view of Ilena's matching boy-short panties. "Is this OK? Or more?"

"What do you think?" he asked facetiously.

She sighed heavily, reached behind her back, and popped the bra off. Her fleshy tits bounced free, unfettered in their glory. Sauntered up to him, she slipped her fingers into the sides of her panties and slid pushed them over her rolling hips, stopping just as the top edge of her brown curls came into view.

"More?" she asked.

Liz, who'd stopped sucking, answered for him. "Yes…"

"For you, I'll strip," Ilena smiled, pulling the panties the rest of the way free. The full lips beneath her greatly reduced triangle of pubes were as juicy as a freshly pressed orange slice. Liz unconsciously licked her lips. Ah, such a good sign.

Ilena joined her between Alex's legs, the two beauties wordlessly communicating their roles. Liz went back to work on his shaft while Ilena bathed his balls with her practiced tongue.

"Ah, yes, ladies…" he moaned. He could have fucked all night, but this had him teetering almost instantly. They switched, treating him with new yet equally delicious techniques. But it was when they both went to work on his cock – each taking a side – that he nearly lost it.

"I think he's close," Ilena whispered to Liz as they met at the tip of his manhood.

"Think we should slow down?" Liz asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"With him, maybe," the brunette replied. She had a soft grip on the base of his cock and gave him a little squeeze. The two girls closed the hair of a distance between their lips and kissed. It was soft at first, both enjoying the plush caress of the other's touch. Then it got hard. Fast.

"My two angels," he sighed, each hand running through a different girl's hair as their heads bobbed and rocked against each other. They were the strongest girls he knew, and to see them so intimate was almost spiritual.

When they broke from one another, their eyes again silently communicated what to do next. Liz gave the briefest of nods before sitting back. Ilena climbed up onto Alex, facing away from him, and eased his cock into her familiar pussy. The whole room sighed as she adjusted.

It wasn't long, though, before he felt the silken locks of Liz brush his thighs. The touch of her tongue was next. It trailed lazily along his perineum and the lower half of his shaft before swallowing his exposed scrotum whole. Again, Alexander was on the brink.

"Jesus!" he cried as she rolled each ball with her tongue. Hips in hands, he bounced Ilena with the remaining strength he had in his arms, hoping to somehow shake the ravenous redhead off his swollen nuts.

She did leave, although judging by the way Ilena cried out, she'd simply moved her attention to the girl. It gave Alex enough time to bring his breathing and his lust back to controllable levels. He was prepared, this time, when her wet mouth returned to his balls.

"She's teasing us," Ilena mumbled in Russian the second time Liz's lips left him. "Mmmm… ahh…"

"Don't hold back, Ilena my dear. We have the whole evening before us."

"Uh! UH! AHH!" she cried, fucking him hard through her orgasm. Somehow, Alexander weathered the storm, despite the delicious way her pussy walls enticed him to release.

Ilena lifted her slippery grip away, although a wet mouth quickly replaced it as the Russian woman slithered up his trim frame. Liz shifted with her, straddling his lap as Ilena straddled his face. No one wasted any time. Alex curled his tongue along the creased flesh in front of him as Liz enveloped his cock.

"Ha!" Alex groaned, breathing in Ilena's heady aroma. Liz's snug pocket was so different than his housekeeper and bodyguard's. Despite the hours they'd been fucking, she was still a tight fit. And like the rest of her little body, she seemed to have boundless energy.

He could hear the girls above him, their kisses making wet, smacking sounds as they humped him. "Agh!" Liz moaned. Ilena's fingers joined their union, diddling her clit as the redhead bounced furiously, racing herself to an orgasm. Alexander wasn't going to be far behind.

To keep his mind off the inevitable, he concentrated on Ilena's sweet folds. He used the rigid tip of his tongue to flip her warm bud like a light switch. On and off. On and off. She grinded harder into his face, burying his nose in her snatch. He worked harder. If she didn't get off soon, he'd suffocate.

"Oh my God!" The cry was of pure, overwhelming sensation. Alex didn't know if it was Liz or Ilena. Shit, he didn't even know if it was himself. Next thing he knew, they were all coming. His balls emptied for the third time. Each aching jolt driving him deeper and deeper into his sexual stupor.

Ilena rolled off him and he breathed deep and hard. Opening his eyes, he saw stars there. And through the stars, the vague, yet lurid details as the girls rearranged themselves beside him. They kissed. They nibbled. Ilena pushed Liz onto her back and situated herself between her legs. The last thing Alexander saw was his cum leaking from the special agent's pussy. Then Ilena was there, lapping it up.

The entrepreneur broke out into a smile so big it should have split his head in two. If tonight was the last night he was alive, could he really complain?