New Year's Eve with Buddy's Brother

Story Info
Dave has his way with Erin and I have my way with his wife.
5.7k words
4.12
32.9k
31
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New Year's with my Buddy's Younger Broth

This story happened on New Year's Eve a few years ago.

As those who've read our other stories know, my wife Erin is a ravenous mid-40's ginger of 5'8", around 120 lbs, C-cups and a wicked butt. She's a great flirt and even better in bed.

We made it a custom to have a New Year's party at our home every year. We do a huge bonfire, lots of drinks, food and music and invite everyone around to join us. This particular party was a good one. The weather was fantastic, clear and cold which was perfect for the big fire and everyone was enjoying lots of drinks. With the good weather and the word of our party getting around, we had lots of guests that year.

One of my good friends came with his family and brought his younger brother Dave and his family with him. My friend Peter was one of my wife's first conquests once we decided to start inviting friends into our bed. She'd had a crush on him for years and watching and filming the two of them making love that time is still one of my all-time favourite experiences in the lifestyle.

Peter is about 5 years younger than Erin, and his younger brother Dave is about another 5 years younger again. To look at Dave, you wouldn't think him to be Peter's younger brother. He's much taller, at around 6'3", and stronger looking with huge wide shoulders and a beard, essentially he looks like the stereotypical axe slinging lumberjack. Erin has always thought him cute but because he's married and never showed an interest in Erin, she never pursued him. That's one of our rules. If the person is married and doesn't show an interested all on their own, we leave them be. We're not in the business of trying to ruin marriages.

The party was hopping that night and everyone was getting pretty drunk as the night progressed. Most of those with kids had left before or shortly after midnight that night but the real party animals were still at it including, Dave and his wife. They'd sent their daughter home with Peter's family already.

Unfortunately, with drinking also comes arguments, and Dave and his wife got into a dandy one. She was way too drunk after doing shooters with Erin and finally, once we got her settled down, she agreed to go lay down in one of our guest rooms where she passed out like a rock within minutes. By around 2 am the rest of the guests had left, leaving Dave and I. He was apologetic regarding his wife but I told him it was no big deal as alcohol can bring out the worst in us all at times. He explained that they were having some big issues in their marriage and were basically just living together for their daughter at that point. It was sad to hear as you never want friends to be in that sort of situation.

Dave, Erin and I did a bit of cleaning up, tackling the worst but most folks had been good about using garbage cans and recycling bags that we'd put around the property so there wasn't much to do. Soon Dave and I were in the kitchen bullshitting. Erin was extremely drunk and fumbling around. She went outside for some reason, dressed only in her tight-fitting white t-shirt and skirt and came back in a while later saying she was freezing. Dave and I chuckled at her antics and she stumbled across the living room and laid in front of the fire, facing it, on her side for some warmth.

When she laid down her skirt hiked up a bit and you could see the bottom of her ass cheeks. Dave and I were still chatting as I did some dishes, then I heard Dave say "beautiful" almost under his breath. When I looked up to see what he was referring to, I saw him staring at Erin in front of the fire.

I smiled and asked him "you like what you see?" Dave immediately apologized for his comment, but I cut him off telling him it was fine with me if he wanted to check her out, adding "after all, she thinks you're pretty hot." He seemed very surprised by that, asking me how I knew that and I told him that she'd said so many times, which was true. Then, with some liquid bravery of my own flowing through my veins I told him that "she said she'd fuck you in an instant if you ever showed any interest".

Dave stood there staring at me with a look of complete disbelief on his face.

I continued, "It's true. She has the hots for you, she just never said anything because of your situation."

Dave now replied, with a laugh of disgust, "My situation! Ya, that's a complete fucking mess. We haven't been together in over a year now." His hungry gaze now went back to Erin's ass. This made it easy for me to make the next move.

I asked Dave, "Do you want her?"

There was no immediate reply, he was lost in thought, inebriation, and contemplation, and then it seemed to dawn on him as to what I was offering. He turned back to make my stare and asked, "You mean do I want Erin?"

I smiled and nodded. "You serious?" he asked again.

I answered, "Yes, dead serious, as long as I can watch."

Again his eyes went to Erin, checking her out as she lay there passed out. I could see him thinking hard and really not sure so I made a suggestion, "why don't you go over there and at least feel her out? It's probably been a while since you've touched anyone, right?"

Dave didn't' say a word as he quickly put his drink down and walked over to the fire. He got to his knees behind Erin and placed his hand on her hip. Erin didn't react, deep in alcohol induced sleep now. Dave looked back at me and asked "are you sure?"

I smiled and replied, "Definitely. It'll be our secret."

Dave now slid his hand from Erin's hip, down onto her thigh, then back up again, pulling her skirt up to reveal more of her lovely ass as he did. His hands started moving around her body, exploring. He cupped her ass, squeezing it, then with his other hand he reached over and cupped her breast through her shirt and bra. He fondled her this way for a short time, then rolled her onto her back on the rug. He moved his hand down her thigh and inside her knee, then pulled her legs apart and slid his hand up the inside of her thigh to her panties. He started rubbing her pussy through her thin Lycra as he slid his other hand up under her shirt. My cock was already straining to get out as I watched this big stud feeling up my wife.

As this was getting to a point where things could get messy if one of the guests came down from the guest rooms I walked over, put my hand on his shoulder and suggested "let's pick her up and bring her into our room for some privacy."

Dave nodded in agreement. He got up and we stood Erin up. As we did, she mumbled something, but her eyes stayed closed. She was now on her feet but barely so and needed help to stand. I whispered into her ear "It's okay baby, I'm just taking you to bed now." She didn't reply, and Dave bent down, hoisting Erin up over his shoulder. I took the lead, walking to our room with the lovebirds following.

Once in our room I closed the door behind us and Dave gently dropped Erin onto her back on our bed. He looked at me again and asked "You're totally sure? I've always had the hots for her."

I nodded again and answered, "Dave, she's yours. Do what you want with her."

Dave's face changed to one of pure lust. He quickly pulled all his clothing off, dropping it to the floor. He had a very fit build, not a 6 pack but the build of a hard-working real man. When his pants came down (he wasn't wearing underwear), his cock sprang free and I was impressed. It matched his physique proportionately. He was probably around 7-8" long and a decent girth.

I reached onto the shelf where I keep our camcorder and started filming. Dave didn't take notice. Now he climbed onto the bed straddling her hips, then lifted Erin's torso off the bed and leaned her against him. He then pulled her shirt up and off and quickly unfastened and removed her bra. He sat up onto his knees and his cock was now at Erin's face. He held her by the back of her head and clumsily pushed his cock against her face.

Although Erin was passed out, she was in that drunken slumber where you can still react and once his cock met her lips she opened her mouth for him. Dave pushed his cock into her mouth, still holding her by the hair as he started to slowly fuck her mouth, staring down to watch as he slid in and out. He got to his feet with his knees bent. Erin stayed upright, and he kept thrusting slowly, pulling back as far as her lips, and then pushing in. He was being fairly gentle and kept glancing in my direction. I'd heard from Peter years ago that Dave's a bit of an animal in bed and I wasn't sure if that was just guy talk or real so I figured I'd push to find out. "You don't have to be gentle bud, like I said, she's all yours. Have fun."

Dave smiled and turned his attention back to Erin and started to thrust a bit faster. He was fucking her mouth. He'd pump for a few strokes, then pull back for a moment before thrusting hard into the back of her throat, making her choke. After doing this a few times she started to open her eyes a bit, but didn't really register anything and closed them again, content with being used.

After a while of this he pulled his cock out of her mouth and proceeded to smack her around the face with it. Then he pushed her onto her back on the mattress. He climbed off her and undid the side of her skirt, pulling it and her panties down in one hard pull. He spread her legs wide and put his head between them and started to lick her bald pussy. He was flicking his tongue on her clit and worked a couple of his big fingers into her and she started to moan, and then started to grind against him. She was enjoying the attention even though she didn't really know who was pleasuring her.

I sat on the bed next to her so I could film the action for her to watch with me later. I knew she was okay with Dave having her, and I knew she'd appreciate seeing what they had done together. Her breathing was heavy and I could see that Dave's fingers were getting very wet. After about 5 minutes of this he got up, his cock still hard, looked towards me and asked "rubber?"

I replied "not if you're clean, unless you want one".

He chuckled and answered "Who the fuck wants one?" Now he shuffled forward so that his cock was at her entrance. He grabbed his shaft, holding his cock head at her red pussy lips. He moved his cock up and down her entrance, spreading her lips apart as he did. Once she was spread, he placed his shaft against her opening, keeping his head at her clit, then started to thrust up and down against her. He did this for a minute or two, grinding and causing precum to leak from his tip. It dribbled down onto her, still clinging to him, like a sticky ribbon attaching them both.

Erin was moaning and grinding back on him. I held the camera out to Dave and asked him to take it, "When you're ready to fuck her, I want you to film it going in for me". He took the camera. I leaned down to Erin's ear and whispered into it "Baby, you should open your eyes. Come on Erin, open your eyes. Dave's here." It took a bit more prompting and then slowly her eyes opened. I could see that she wasn't focusing at first, then slowly she locked eyes on him. She smiled when she saw him, then quietly mumbled "fuck me", and closed her eyes again. No doubt she would not remember any of this when she sobered up.

Dave was now ready. He leaned back on his heels, tipped his pelvis and brought his cock head to her opening. He had the camera in hand and panned up her body, stopping at her face, then spoke to her "Erin baby, I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."

Erin groaned and nodded; her eyes still closed. Dave then panned the camera down her body to her pussy and pushed the head of his cock into her. He pushed an inch or so at first, pulled back, then pushed another inch in. Her juices lubricated his cock, indicating exactly how deep he'd gone into her. After a couple of shallow strokes, he handed me the camera. I got it pointed back just in time to watch as he thrust fully into her with the next stroke. They both moaned out loud when he did this.

"Fuck, she feels good" he panted out as he started to pound her harder. I nodded in agreement, knowing exactly what he was feeling. He grabbed her legs and lifted them onto his shoulders and continued to fuck her. Now he was really hammering her hard, his balls making a loud slap as they made contact with her as her tits bounced up and down with each thrust. I moved off the bed behind them and got low so I could get a close-up of the action. She was really horny. Her juices were clearly visible running down her ass and his shaft was totally wet down to his balls. It was amazing to watch her pussy opened by him and to see her lips clinging to his shaft as he pulled out, then to watch them pull back in as he thrust into her fully.

After a while Dave stopped and pulled out, then rolled Erin over onto her tummy. He again spread her legs wide and got between them and pushed into her again. He fucked her hard this way for a good 5 minutes before he pulled out. Now he ran his cock between her ass cheeks, up and down. He paused at her anus and looked over to me and started to ask permission but I cut him off, "Dave, I already told you, she's yours to fuck how you want." Immediately he guided his head to her hole and pushed in.

Erin gasped out as he entered her, her back arched and her hands grabbed the blanket in her fists. She bit down on the blanket also but didn't protest as he pushed further in. It only took him 2 strokes before he was all the way in, his pelvis resting against her tight ass. His legs were now straddling hers and he was pressing down on her shoulders, holding them as he pulled her towards him with each stroke. I'd only seen her ass fucked that hard once before, by Dave's brother, Peter. It gave me some wicked flashbacks watching this and I knew it would go down as another of my favourites.

He stayed in a squatting position, working his way to his feet as he slammed into her ass. He looked over at me again and said "fuck, this ass is incredible!" I nodded again and kept filming. Once again, I got behind them to film a close-up. Her pussy was open, lips red and wet, and his cock was thrusting in and out of her anus as his balls slapped her pussy. I moved to the bed above her head to film straight down her body. She was still moaning and grabbing the blankets with her face down. Her ass was bouncing with each thrust and I could see his shaft framed between his legs each time he pulled out, before watching it disappear inside her.

Now he slowed his thrusting, then slowly pulled out again. Once out, he placed his cock on her ass between her cheeks and sat on her legs, catching his breath. Through the camera I zoomed in on his cock to see more precum dripping from the end of his shaft. It was literally oozing out like a steady slow stream, his cock twitching as it pumped. He gestured to me to move over and he dismounted and came to the side of the bed by her head. Now he reached down and grabbed her under the arms, pulling her so that her head was off the bed. He took her head by the sides with big handfuls of her red hair and brought his cock to her lips.

Erin has never been willing to do an ass-to-mouth so this was a real treat for me. I moved to the side and got low with the camera and watched as he pushed his head against her lips and made his command. "Open your fucking mouth you slut!"

Now we were getting somewhere!

She did open up and he pushed into her mouth, her eyes still closed. He held her head steady and immediately started to fuck her mouth hard. She kept choking and trying to pull back but he would not release his grip on her. Dave's balls were slapping on her chin and he was forcing his entire length into her. I could actually see her throat bulging when he went deep, causing her to choke.

Finally, he pulled out of her mouth and let her head go all at once. Her head dropped down over the bed and he leaned over, then sat next to her catching his breath again. "I can't decide where I want to cum" he panted as he laughed. "I want to fuck that body all fucking night but I'll have a fucking heart attack if I do."

Dave asked for a glass of water and I went into the kitchen to grab it, leaving the camera on the dresser facing them. When I returned with the water Dave was repositioning her again. This time he shifted her onto the middle of the bed and was kneeling staring at her. He moved his hand to her pussy and started to finger her as I handed him the drink. He downed the water and handed the glass back.

I picked up the camera again and for the first time he said something about it, "you're not going to let anyone see that, right?"

I laughed, "Only her" I replied as I gestured towards Erin.

Dave asked "will she be mad?"

Again, I laughed, "She'll only be mad that she wasn't awake for most of it."

"I haven't cum in a pussy in ages. My mind is made up." Dave said, now having caught his breath. I smiled and nodded. One of my absolute favourite things is to watch another man cum in my wife. I know how good it feels and there's something incredibly taboo about watching another man cum in it that gets me really hard.

He pushed her legs apart with his as he climbed between them. Now he laid down on her and pushed into her pussy again. Once again, she moaned out as his pelvis met hers. He started thrusting again.

I put the camera down on the end table this time to get a side view of them and I brought my mouth to her ear again. "Erin baby, wake up. Erin!" I saw her eyes start to flicker and then stop, "Wake up!" I ordered into her ear, then slapped her cheek hard, stinging her awake. Her eyes flashed open and slowly focused on Dave's face. She was bouncing while he fucked her in this missionary position.

I saw the recognition of what was happening slowly form on her face and she smiled up at him.

Dave was staring at her and saw the moment she figured things out, then spoke to her "You like this Erin? You like me fucking you?"

Erin smiled and let out a breathless slurring reply "Ohhh yessss. Yessss, fuck me Dave!." To my surprise, Dave didn't hammer into Erin, he was now making love to her. His thrusts were long and slow and he was laying on top of her. He brought his mouth to hers and wrapped a hand behind her head. She kissed him back and their tongues were intertwined.

I love watching my wife getting fucked but I equally love watching her make love. It's rare to see her have sex with someone she has a connection with, as opposed to just having someone to fuck and this was one of those times. I was really hoping she'd remember this in the morning.

Dave kept thrusting into her and kissing her, his breathing getting more labored. Erin was moaning also and finally Dave broke the kiss and asked "You want me to cum in you Erin?"

She moaned out her reply "Ohh yess Daaavve baby, yess pleassse." Dave smiled and kissed her again, thrusting in and out. His pace started to quicken and I knew that he was very close.

Now I prompted him along, trying to produce the ending I wanted more than anything, "That's it man, fill her pussy up. Cum in my wife."

Dave moaned into Erin's mouth as he kept fucking. I picked up the camera again and got a close-up of them kissing, then I panned back to get them completely in the frame, just in time to hear Dave groan into her mouth. His ass cheeks flexed hard, his back arched as his entire body went rigid. I quickly moved behind them and zoomed in to watch his big balls jumping as they pumped his seed into my wife's womb.

Erin was moaning as Dave unloaded into her. This was gold! Dave collapsed onto Erin for a moment as he caught his breath, then slowly slid down and out of her and off the bed. He took a seat on the side of the bed, panting. I zoomed in between Erin's legs to view her pussy gaped open and Dave's semen leaking from her opening. Once I was satisfied that I'd filmed enough I shut off the camera and put it back on the shelf.

12