Models of 'Perfuction'! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Such a painting of Laura would be a perfect compliment to my rendering of Mae's sex but of course Mae didn't have her fingers in her vagina because she is still a virgin."

Jack nodded eagerly. "I expect that little sweetie would be a fantastic fuck the first time. It's obvious she's got a hot little twat and she's saving it for some reason. But I have to be the guy who takes that little sweetie's cherry. And you have to be the guy who sets me up with her. So I'll make a deal with you. If I get to take Mae's cherry you get to fuck Laura when she poses for you."

"Done!" I said lifting my glass to his and the resounding 'clink' sealed our deal.

The thought occurred to me that now this remarkable evening was just beginning. From my open window above our table I could hear the sounds of the leftovers being refrigerated and dishes stacked in the sink amidst the sounds of laughing conversation with the lovely little Mae. To my surprise I had noticed that she had arrived together with Laura and Jack, and the three of them had been chatting intently over the evening while I pursued my usual duties as host.

Moments later the light in the window winked out and then I heard Laura's laugh, and glancing into the darkness of the yard I saw her returning accompanied by the delightful Mae.

"Are these seats taken?" Laura asked primly with a wry glance at her husband.

"Please" Jack gestured generously at the curved wicker bench in which he was sitting.

"I'll sit here thank you," Laura smiled sliding onto the bench beside me and tossing another of her wry knowing glances up into my face. That smile hovering over her lovely mouth was almost an outright laugh acknowledging what I had just seen of her most intimate beauties. Seating herself she crossed her legs, the movement lifting her hem well over her knees, and offering me another glimpse of her perfectly groomed thighs, which she made no move to disguise. Mae was left with no option but to slide onto the bench with Jack and when she seated herself his arm instantly encircled the back of the bench behind her. The girl was wearing a brief little sundress that barely covered her delightful breasts, and displayed the gorgeousness of her long shapely legs and flat little belly sloping into the depths of her delicious loins.

Now it was obviously Jack's turn to feast his eyes on this lovely youngster's beauties while Laura and I settled ourselves into the contours of our bench, shaped in such a way as to bring us into close contact with each other. Instantly I was again aware of the warmth of her body next to mine, the delicate aroma of the perfume she wore, of the sense of closeness between us, and the subtle glances she directed up at me full of an intimate amusement.

Clearly the display she had been forced to offer by her husband tonight was simply a delightful encore to that first encounter in my studio when I first sampled her nether charms and now whetted our appetites for what might ensue depending upon Mae's submission to seduction. "Wine or booze?" Jack intoned gesturing at the bottles before us.

"Wine, please," Mae returned, and Jack obliged leaning forward to pour her an ample drink from the bottle of Chardonnay, from which I also served Laura and myself. As Mae leaned forward to accept the glass her top gaped open over her breasts and Jack's gaze devoured her cleavage and the bulges of her nipples beneath her top revealing the lift and tilt of her young breasts.

As she settled back into Jack's embrace her gaze engaged mine, and I was reminded of not only of those delightful hours in which she had at last surrendered her budding beauties to my brush, but also those intimate moments in which I had savored every aspect of her sex with my fingers, with exception of her virginal vagina.

Now in this present moment as Jack's arm embraced Mae's slim shoulders she stared over at me, her expression telegraphing what we had shared with those orgasms I had given her with my hands, and I detected a moment of yearning in her features. A subtle sexy smile touched Mae's lips when Jack's hand draped over her bare shoulder his fingers clearly savoring the silky smoothness of her skin.

Then her gaze shifted to Laura beside me and I read a sure sign of envy in Mae's face as she took in the way Laura was settling into my embrace, and the way her hand had covered mine resting upon her thigh.

Jack lifted his glass: "Here's to tits and tush," he intoned.

"Can you drink to that Mae?" Laura laughed.

"I can now," Mae giggled, her knowing glance at me alluding to the modeling sessions with her sister and possibly to my proposal of a modeling threesome with Laura and her husband.

As Jack's arm cuddled Mae ever more intimately into his embrace she tossed a quick glance at me. It was as if his touches only reminded her of what she had experienced under my hands too. "I don't see how you can drink that stuff," Jack muttered down at her.

"I like wine. It tastes good." Mae laughed up at him.

"Laura says it tastes like cum," he chortled.

"Really?" Mae giggled shyly with glance at Laura.

"That's why she likes it," he laughed,

"What do you think Mae? Do you think it tastes like cum?" he returned into the girl's suddenly blushing countenance when she dropped her gaze shyly to the glass in her hand and then glanced knowingly up at me, her droll smile acknowledging those long sessions of fellatio as I had taught her how to satisfy my hungry erection.

"I think cum has a fine bouquet," Laura laughed softly with a teasing glance up into my eyes, her lithe tongue playing sensuously over the rim of her glass, in what we all instantly knew to be an exercise in simulated cock tonguing. "How about it baby?" Jack teased, titling the girl's glass to her full lips so that the wine spilled over their luscious shapes, "does it taste like cum?"

With a giggle, a gasp, and a shy glance at me, the girl's tongue emerged and licked quickly over her lips and then Jack pulled the glass away from her mouth teasing her tongue into following it. She leaned forward, wiping her hair from her face with her hand, her tongue extending to capture the wine in the glass. "Lick it Mae," I urged softly, "that's the way he likes it."

Shyly Mae obliged, her tongue curving around the rim of the glass as Jack twirled it slowly in his fingers, her eyes flicking up to mine again as she extended her lithe little tongue knowingly. "Now lick up to the top, dear," I murmured when Jack tilted the glass to the girl's mouth so that her tongue could stroke from the stem up over the bulge of the glass to the rim once more.

"Again" I urged and this time Mae's tongue moved in a long languorous caress over the glass in a perfect simulation of cock-licking that only ended when Jack tilted the glass and emptied the wine over her face in an orgasmic splash.

"That's the way to make him cum Mae," I offered with a knowing laugh while the girl gasped and her tongue licked quickly over her mouth as she caught her breath and her eyes captured mine in acknowledgement of that moment we had shared together when her tongue had savored my semen for the first time. Glancing at Jack I caught his nod of approval in acknowledgement of our 'deal' and my contribution to it.

Beside me Laura wiggled with amused appreciation her tongue laving her lips so invitingly that I had to touch them with my finger.

"Show her how you do it Laura," Jack ordered and in an instant Laura had seized my wrist in her hand, her long lithe tongue licking languorously over the length of my forefinger and then drawing it into her mouth for a session of sucks that would have brought my phallus into spilling its semen into her cheeks.

"That's how you do him dear," I urged at Mae and caught her gaze falling to Laura's hand feeling for the bulge of my erection beneath my fly. And then when Jack's hand curved under her arm and closed over the bulge of her breast caressing it lasciviously Mae got the message that for tonight she was Jack's catch and his wife was mine.

Laura sat studying the progress of her husband's seduction of the girl with something between fascination, and amusement. Taking an occasional sip of wine and lolling her tongue over her lips in a sensual sympathy with what she knew Mae must be experiencing.

She looked up at me then, shrugged her shoulders, laughed softly, and I felt her settle herself so intimately into my space that her hand stroked with purpose over the length of my erection and never left it. Together we watched the wine drip off the girl's chin and trickle down into the cleft between her breasts, darkening her top with wetness. Jack's attention was riveted on the girl, his hand plying ever more freely over her bosom bare beneath her top, his fingers feeling out the shape of her nipple hardening under his fondle and protruding into the wet cloth, while he plied her mouth with the wine.

Mae's eyes flashed open, found Laura's once more, touched mine knowingly, fell to the massage of Laura's hand over my bulging fly and then closed in surrender to Jack's explorations of her bosom. Taking the glass from her mouth he slid it onto the table, freeing that hand for a fondle of her other breast. Now both his hands were working her breasts under her top, urging her into lifting and spreading her shoulders while she gasped and writhed under his groping grasping hands. Helplessly Mae rolled her eyes at us while Laura slid down and settled her face on my lap, and I took the opportunity to slide my finger into her mouth once more. Softly, languorously Laura commenced sucking my finger, her hand massaging my trouser clad organ, while we watched the progress of her husband's seduction of this lovely little teen before us.

Laura glanced up into my face with a satisfied smile acknowledging that the proposition she had presented to me at our first encounter was now well under way, and it was clear that Jack was now intent on more than a mere grope of the girl's breasts beneath her loose top held by narrow straps over her shoulders.

The sounds of the night were now punctuated by the soft pants of Mae's breath as Jack cupped her breasts and worked his fingers over her nipples, eliciting quick gasps and little moans of surrender from her moist lips. Now the air was filled with an electric charge of sensuality flowing between the four of us, and I saw that Laura seemed as enticed by her husband's seduction of the girl as I was. Her fingers caressed my erection ever more madly and I felt her urge to know what Mae was feeling when her hand tightened on mine teasing it up to the swell of her own breast.

I found her shape to be fully firm and delicious and her nipple turgid with sensations. As I had observed all this evening only the thin fabric of her blouse covered her breasts, and now there was nothing but the buttons closing it that hid them from my view.

Without surrendering her nipple my other hand slipped the buttons to the full offering of Laura's utterly lovely bosom. Her breasts lifted before me like up-tilted pears capped by the succulent plums of her nipples. She moved her shoulders back raising the offerings of her beauties to my fingers that found an exquisite pleasure in searching out every aspect of their shapes, my fondles sending little showers of goose-bumps down her slender arms as she gave herself over to my explorations.

Across from us Mae rolled back in the seat her head lolling against Jack's shoulder while she gazed at my caresses of Laura's bare breasts, her eyes intent with the knowledge of just how I had played with her own flowering beauties and tweaked her nipples in the way I was now teasing Laura's. The girl rolled her eyes helplessly then, giving herself over even more to Jack's clutching fingers.

Laura glanced up at me with a little shrug and capturing the folds of her skirt she lifted it to the revelation of her lovely legs bare all the way to her naked loins and shapely abdomen offering once more a view of her swollen vulva free of panties. Jack lowered his mouth to Mae's bare breast, his lips drawing her hardened nipple within for a long vigorous suck that had the girl squirming from the sensations spreading through her. She rolled her head wildly back and forth as he moved then from one breast to the other, sucking, fondling, squeezing, and tugging her shapes into unrestrained arousal.

That the girl was now beyond any chance of resisting his familiarities we read in the way her arms closed around Jack's back, her hands directing his head into nursing her nipples by turns, her gaze directed at us as I lifted Laura's dress from her waist and pulled it off over her head to the full revelation of her gorgeous nudity. Now all Laura's naked beauties lay in an offering to my hands. That she too craved my touch I could tell by the way her knees were spreading to open the insides of her gorgeous upper thighs to our view. I felt her slide down in the seat beside me so that her feet could find the support between the table legs and she could lift her crotch to my hand just beginning the explorations of her offerings, climaxed by her pronounced clitoral hood and the unrestrained delights that I knew I could summon for her when I caressed it.

The view that we both had of my caresses was unhindered by the transparent glass tabletop, a view that Mae was privy to as well while Jack was making love to her breasts. That his hunger for her tits was unabated by his access to them we all saw in his endless nursing and fondling of the girl's beauties while she herself took in every nuance of what was transpiring between Laura and I.

Her sweet young features registered a curious combination of fascination, yearning, and surrender as if she longed to be included in my caresses of Laura's beauties, just as she had with her sister and I, only now she was surrendering to Jack's hands.

Studying her face I saw Mae's appreciative expression reflect her acknowledgement of Laura's beautiful body, and I sensed that the girl was now beyond resisting Jack's lust for her virginal vagina, a reward I had denied myself but that now might be compensated by the sensational rewards that I expected from Laura.

In a moment my forefinger found her clitoris and stroked it, feeling how firm and tumescent it was already. With a gasp of pleasure she cuddled into me, her face next to mine so that our cheeks touched and again I had an insatiable urge to kiss her mouth and would have except she turned her face away and began to pulse her buttocks in a series of coital surges.

"My clit is so sensitive, you're gonna make me cum...finger-fuck me first," she whispered distractedly. Naked now from her head to her toes she settled beside me, not only offering me a cascade of delicious views of her nude body but utterly free access to all the delights of her delightfully manicured delta and everything below it.

Across from us Mae, wide eyed and open mouthed, stared over Jack's back at what he was obviously allowing me to enjoy with his wife. That she was herself the object of similar familiarities Laura and I saw in the movements of Jack's hand over the girl's dress, his fingers finding the little zipper that held its waist closed at the back and tugging it down so that his hand could push the garment over her hips to reveal her shapely little pelvis with all its delicious delights above her lovely thighs and then down to her slim ankles where it was tossed aside.

With a wide-eyed gasp Mae surrendered her own nakedness to his touch, and even as she stared at my own familiarities with Laura's luscious crotch, Mae and I shared that moment when I had first felt every aspect of her own sex with the exception of depths of her virginal vagina.

Excitedly now the girl's feet pushed against the ground raising her vulva into Jack's penetrating fingers and lifting her buttocks so he could spread her legs to the full exposure of her sex, mimicking to perfection what Laura was offering to my hand as well. Slowly I slid my finger down between Laura's labia, feeling out the moist hot depths of her pink and the way her swollen generous petals embraced my finger. I lingered there playing with her petals, stroking, squeezing, tugging their tumescent shapes into even fuller erection. By now my finger and my hand was soaked with her coital juices flowing so freely that I knew this woman was intensely aroused and that sex with her would be an endless orgy of pleasures.

When at last I chose to penetrate her with my finger I found her wet vagina hot and surprisingly tight. Carefully I slid my finger into her depths feeling and exploring all the folds and little valleys of sensations she possessed, and then curled it up to find the bulge of her prominent G-spot and began stroking it. In response her pelvis began to lift and surge her sex into my caresses.

Mae stared wide eyed at the penetration of my finger into Laura's vagina, a penetration that Laura welcomed by opening her thighs and lifting her pelvis so the girl could study every motion of my finger fucking every aspect of the woman's sex. As we all knew from the shield of her intact hymen this was a sensation that Mae had never experienced. Her gaze flicked from my fingers to Laura's face as she took in the woman's responses to my finger-fucking.

That Mae was torn by the desire to know precisely what I was giving to Laura at the moment we read in the girl's rapt expression and in her responses to what Jack was inflicting upon her.

Her position mirrored Laura's perfectly, offering us her naked teen-aged figure slouched in the chair, her legs widely spread to the full exposure of her vulva tilted to the reveal the twin bulges of her buttocks between her lovely thighs.

That Jack's finger's was discovering all the delights of her labia and clitoris, Laura and I saw in the way the girl was mimicking all the movements of Laura's pelvis fucking my hand and my thumb working over her engorged and protruding clitoris. Together the girl and the woman uttered little gasps of excitement and passion, their voices blending in a harmony as Jack and I drove them into the heights of orgasms, their mutual passions obviously an even greater source of satisfaction to us all.

That Mae was suddenly over the edge of her climax and into the full explosion of her orgasm we heard in the long cry of ecstasy escaping her mouth, in the way she clutched Jack's hand over her sex, and in the wild surges of her pelvis massaging his finger over her clitoris in just the way mine had so many times in the past.

At that instant Laura's hand found mine and she forced my finger deeper into her depths and began fucking it with her hips so that my finger slid back and forth over her G-spot until I sensed that she too was into the heights of her climax.

With a long cry of satisfaction she let her orgasm surge through her and I could feel the pronounced strength of the pulses and contractions of her vagina milking my finger in a prelude to what those sensations would be upon my phallus when it had penetrated her even as my finger had now.

Laura's moans and Mae's gasps of delight filled my ears and when Laura's orgasm was over at last she collapsed breathlessly against me the thrusts of her hips subsiding into soft little surges of pleasure, and then she looked up into my face with a giggle of delight. At that moment I wanted nothing more than to kiss her mouth and I could tell she sensed my need. But she put her finger on my lips and shook her head with a nod over at her husband still engaged with his back to us in seducing the last surges of pleasure from the delightful little Mae's sex.

In the interval of my bringing his wife to orgasm he had turned the girl on the bench so that one shapely naked leg was lifted to rest upon his back and the other foot touched the floor fully spreading her thighs so that he could get to her vulva with his mouth.