Models of 'Perfuction'! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was now fully engaged in a gentle cunnilingus of her sex, his tongue savoring the abundant flow of her coital juices as she flinched in post orgasmic sensitivities to his continued caresses. But if the expression on Mae's face was any clue there would now be no resistance when he finally got around to fully fucking her tight virginal vagina with his fingers and his cock.

With a smile Laura lifted my soaking fingers from her vulva and pressed them to my mouth so that I could taste the flavor of her juices, which I savored with delight, and then she took my finger and sucked it into her mouth, her lids puffy with arousal and her eyes smoldering with satisfaction and happiness as we shared her flavors together.

Across from us Mae lay straddled naked on the bench her eyes wide with arousal, her mouth agape in sensual surrender as Jack worked her sex with his mouth, his fingers spreading the girl's labia to the full opening of her pink, his tongue licking hungrily over its wet shining expanse to pulse her softened clitoris, and then to dive into the depths of her wet vaginal opening to savor the curtain of her hymen and the little opening in its center leading to the depths of pleasures within.

Her hand now lay firmly on the back of his head, pressing his face into her offerings while she studied Laura sucking her own juices from my fingers. Jack lifted his mouth from Mae's sex to her lips, and his tongue coated with her secretions slipped into the girl's mouth so she could share her own tastes with him.

The girl's eyes closed when his finger found her clitoris and began rousing it into tumescence once more as she sucked his tongue free of her cuntiments, and I knew only too well from my own 'modeling sessions' with Mae how easily she could be roused from one orgasm to another.

Laura rose from the bench then and held out her hand to me, "That makes me hungry, let's see what's cooking," she laughed with a knowing lift of her eyebrows signaling that it was time for us to be alone together.

She stood in naked loveliness before me, and I reached down to pick up her dress as she led me away from her husband and the girl to the grill still glowing in the far corner of yard under the roofed patio.

*****